It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News - Shooting at Newtown, Connecticut elementary school.

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Disgusting to see all the hicks worry about their guns and laws. XXSNIPPEDXX, your guns and your amendments. Why doesnet this happen in any other civilized country ? USA has its fair share of psycopaths, just like any other country, only difference is that those psycopaths can acquire weapons easier than in any other civilized country.

Spare me the condolences, words wont bring the dead back nor ease the pain of the parents who lost their children today.

Im a father, my daughter is still a baby though, it breaks my heart when i hear her crying, i can only imagine the pain of losing a child.

I'm sick to my stomach

edit on 14-12-2012 by ArtooDetoo because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri Dec 14 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReVoLuTiOn76
reply to post by bknapple32

There are kids laughing smiling right behind that crying one

So because some children are laughing means its a conspiracy? Did you see the one in the middle bawling? Perhaps some kids witnessed something and some kids didnt. To even insinuate conspiracy based on kids laughing is about the most ignorant thing EVER SAID ON ATS.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by PaperbackWriter

Good point and after reading his facebook and Twitter being accused, why was he not trying to get a hold of his family?

Side note local sports talk radio channel is discussing this topic and refuse to announce names and drop callers that try, they are also asking many of the same questions we are about things not adding up, sorry for being off topic but I think it's admirable given our media and society as a whole

link   

Originally posted by 1/2 Nephilim

Originally posted by waltdisney

Originally posted by Vasa Croe
You should be banned. Insensitive ignorant blabber.....

I wont be banned for voicing my opinion on a conspiracy theory website.
This is an obvious false flag event. No blood, B - list actors, crying president etc.
The only difference from the 1999 Columbine Massacre, is that they got a
3rd grader to speak as a witness this time. Good effort, but she is way too
calm having just had 20 classmates murdered at her school.
Go watch Obama's speech....what tears is he wiping away?? Completely fake.

Yes, lots of holes in this story, lots and lots. We are one week away from the 21st and there is alot of world news the avg US citizen will not hear about because this will be the main story. I saw no tears in the Obama speech either btw. I do feel sorry for these families, I truly do but as has been said by a few people in this thread.. I feel just as sorry for the families of foreigners who lose loved ones, mustless children.

This is more than likely just a distraction. A falseflag operation, just like 9/11. For the actual perpetrators of 9/11, carrying out an operation like this would be a walk in the park.

Holes? This happened only hours ago. The holes you speak of are because EVERY reporter wants to get the scoop. Until the investigation is complete the "holes" won't be filled in with the timeline. The ignorance in some posts about this story truly baffle me.

link   
Mother confirmed dead in her home reported by msnbc. confirmed by the police.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

This is an obvious false flag event. No blood, B - list actors, crying president etc.

So what do you say to the poster that has been keeping us updated on this thread about his friend that LIVES there...again....you should be BANNED. Quit trolling your conspiracy crap....this happened and if you truly don't think it did then you are a soul-less shell. These are children that were killed execution style. For you to call it fake just to stir # up is a heartless thing to do and hopefully is a ban-able offense here

Hey, prove its not false-flag. Which Americans have the best capacity for killing children "execution style"? Hmmm? Think about that.

link   
What I don't get is how they let this guy in the school, dressed in black combat fatigues and vest, carrying an assault weapon?
Somewhere there was a breakdown, and someone LET HIM IN WITHOUT LOOKING AT WHOM IT WAS

link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

So because some children are laughing means its a conspiracy? Did you see the one in the middle bawling? Perhaps some kids witnessed something and some kids didnt. To even insinuate conspiracy based on kids laughing is about the most ignorant thing EVER SAID ON ATS.

The kids were in terror!

link   
DUNBLANE.. 20 years ago Scotland

20 number 5 years old were shot in cold blood, and the teacher, the Murderer also killed himself

Primary school

20 kids

The government restricted hand guns sales... and etc etc etc

I saw the video of your President, he wasnt wiping tears.. he was acting... it is soo soo sad ..Humanity it is so so sad x
edit on 14-12-2012 by Gooseygander because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by zeeon

People are in mourning - let them mourn.

I've stated repeatedly how sorry I am for this tragedy - but being 'sorry' doesn't mean you don't say what needs to be said. And why? Because as horrible as it is? This will be forgotten tomorrow. Oh, not by the parents and families, of course not - but by most here on ATS. People here on ATS - IMO - need to be reminded now, when the pain is still fresh and this tragedy has yet to become yesterdays news - that we have to stand up and be strong and speak out and never be silent.

That is not being disrespectful to those little children - saying nothing would be disrespectful. If anything - it's being even more respectful of their loss. It's trying to give senseless loss even a tiny wisp of meaning. And that I don't make my point in a nice soft cushy feel good kind'a way - doesn't remove any of it's truth.

peace
edit on 14-12-2012 by silo13 because: fix bbc

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Who said he was let in? He could have gotten in on his own many ways. Breaking a lock for example.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Laughing is usually a sign of shock, it hasn't sunk in yet for them at that time

link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

So because some children are laughing means its a conspiracy? Did you see the one in the middle bawling?

There should be brain matter, blood, guts, bone fragments, bullets etc. all over that school. If this was real, not a single kid would be smiling, let alone laughing like we are already see.

link   

Originally posted by Neopan100
I just cant wrap my head around what kind of evil could make an adult walk into a school and fire upon innocent children..What is wrong with people? What the he!! is going through their heads? Sick..hopefully they kill the other gunman..no need for that type of human walking the streets.

Not much different really from the mentality that uses drones to attack funeral attendees and first responders. Or uses toxic, radioactive depleted uranium munitions in urban areas. Or the mentality that tortures and then uses the excuse of national security to hide such crimes and to gag torture victims from discussing their torture in a military court. THIS IS THE USA.

The United States is a blood-thirsty country and this sort of grass-roots pathological slaughter is just part and parcel of our militarized and violence-pickled society. Have you gone to a movie theater lately and seen the previews? For horror and action movies it's just non-stop violence.

I'm not making light of this tragedy in Newtown, CT; rather, I am just pointing out the obvious -- which many either do not want to see or fail to.

link   
reply to post by theghoster

I was at work when I heard about this incident. The question is- What would make a human do such an act? I find it strange that there is also an incident in China. I have not had enough time to re-search the incidents, but I will do so. Does anyone on this website have pictures of the offenders? In my opinion something is driving people crazy.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MrInquisitive

Get this straight, not all Americans are bloodthirsty, don't blame the people for what the govt does

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Crap another friend . a vol. firefighter in Sandy Hook FD lost his kid....This is worse than when I worked at 9/11
GOD I am so deprested!

link   

Originally posted by silo13
reply to post by zeeon

People are in mourning - let them mourn.

I've stated repeatedly how sorry I am for this tragedy - but being 'sorry' doesn't mean you don't say what needs to be said. And why? Because as horrible as it is? This will be forgotten tomorrow. Oh, not by the parents and families, of course not - but by most here on ATS. People here on ATS - IMO - need to be reminded now, when the pain is still fresh and this tragedy has yet to become yesterdays news - that we have to stand up and be strong and speak out and never be silent.

That is not being disrespectful to those little children - saying nothing would be disrespectful. If anything - it's being even more respectful of their loss. It's trying to give senseless loss even a tiny wisp of meaning. And that I don't make my point in a nice soft cushy feel good kind'a way - doesn't remove any of it's truth.

peace
edit on 14-12-2012 by silo13 because: fix bbc

So because I asked for a brief moment for the innocence lost in this tragedy I am being disrespectful?

Ugh I'm moving on from you because it wouldn't be civil.

link   

Originally posted by 1/2 Nephilim

So what do you say to the poster that has been keeping us updated on this thread about his friend that LIVES there...again....you should be BANNED. Quit trolling your conspiracy crap....this happened and if you truly don't think it did then you are a soul-less shell. These are children that were killed execution style. For you to call it fake just to stir # up is a heartless thing to do and hopefully is a ban-able offense here

Hey, prove its not false-flag. Which Americans have the best capacity for killing children "execution style"? Hmmm? Think about that.

Prove what? This happened....what is it a false-flag for? Did something bigger happen today that you happen to be the ONLY person to know? Do you seriously believe this was faked? And believe Columbine was faked as the Disney poster said? The level of disrespect and ignorance is way beyond a moral person's capacity.

link   

I'm sorry but ive read through pages and pages of this thread, and cant believe how many members of this site are falling for this hoax.

FAKE

You're not seeing this logically. If this was a false flag, they wouldn't set it up like a hoax. Those children and those teachers did die. Why would they leave loose ends like that?? You think they would spare the lives of some children even though they've taken the lives of countless others??

You can't possibly think it's "fake". It's real.. as for whether there's a conspiracy behind it dealing with the 2nd amendment, etc. I don't know.

new topics

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join