It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News - Shooting at Newtown, Connecticut elementary school.

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Give it a rest already. Seriously. Are you dense? People are in mourning - let them mourn. Save the fist shaking until after people have had time to comprehend the magnitude of this tragedy - after they have had time to bury their dead and morn the loss of their children.

Your attitude is disrespectful, insulting and deplorable. Please, give it a rest and pick it back up tomorrow.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

You are saying I dont have backbone, because I want to take the time hours after the tragedy occurs to self reflect on true evil?

I dont even know what to say to you at this point.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MortlitantiFMMJ

You replied to this:

I'm torn here...It is without a doubt a very horrible story but I can't get my head around why it's different than a drone strike in say Pakistan where innocent children are killed or any other act of aggression worldwide that results in the death of children...Why is this more horrific???

No one said nothing about accidental, only you. When a building is bombed, kids and women happen to live there, it's not an accident. It's "collateral damage". When a funeral is bombed with, same story. Nothing accidental about it. A weapon intended to kill and destroy was aimed there, same as a gun was aimed there.

You are making it sound like the drone operator sneezed, and missed the target. Whoops, accident, my bad.

link   
To waltdisney
No Class..when in your life you ever face death... I have...saw kids killed...yeah there is blood if ya have a hair on your ass come up here..Friends of mine kids are dead!....Ever want to meet face to face I'm on for it....I will not post back to any other Idiots like you here! Just another punk! Sorry Mods had to say something to these jerks!

As I write this I'm in Newtown with my friend totaly fecking out!

edit on 14-12-2012 by nighthawk1954 because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe
You should be banned. Insensitive ignorant blabber.....

I wont be banned for voicing my opinion on a conspiracy theory website.
This is an obvious false flag event. No blood, B - list actors, crying president etc.
The only difference from the 1999 Columbine Massacre, is that they got a
3rd grader to speak as a witness this time. Good effort, but she is way too
calm having just had 20 classmates murdered at her school.
Go watch Obama's speech....what tears is he wiping away?? Completely fake.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
This is really terrible, but I do not see Obama shedding a tear for the Thousands of children that have been Murdered by his Drone's sent to Afghanistan and where ever.

Now like in Australia they are going to try and use this to try and take away oiur guns and more of our right's.

Obama say's need to do some thing , Yea quit spreading this all over the TV and getting copy cat Killers.

They need to put out an appeal to people on the TV, if they are haveing problems their are people that will help them.

This is going down the exact same way they said it would, mass Murder then blame it on the guns not the people doing it.

This is total bull but this is it this is their plan scare to public into believing the guns are bad, this is the same thing the Nazi's pulled. Get the guns out of the people's hands, then they have complete control.
edit on 14-12-2012 by OOOOOO because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by waltdisney

This is an obvious false flag event. No blood, B - list actors, crying president etc.

So what do you say to the poster that has been keeping us updated on this thread about his friend that LIVES there...again....you should be BANNED. Quit trolling your conspiracy crap....this happened and if you truly don't think it did then you are a soul-less shell. These are children that were killed execution style. For you to call it fake just to stir # up is a heartless thing to do and hopefully is a ban-able offense here.
edit on 12/14/12 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by waltdisney

Ever heard of being in shock? Why dont you do actual research before just posting this kind of vitriol.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I am fuming

Them.. tried to get public opinion recently for banning GUNS in various cinemas

They chose to kill 20 kids.....as the above didnt work

In england we had a similar thing that restricted guns 20 kids died there too

en.wikipedia.org...

After dunblane we lost some gun laws

link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

You replied to this:

I'm torn here...It is without a doubt a very horrible story but I can't get my head around why it's different than a drone strike in say Pakistan where innocent children are killed or any other act of aggression worldwide that results in the death of children...Why is this more horrific???

No one said nothing about accidental, only you. When a building is bombed, kids and women happen to live there, it's not an accident. It's "collateral damage". When a funeral is bombed with, same story. Nothing accidental about it. A weapon intended to kill and destroy was aimed there, same as a gun was aimed there.

You are making it sound like the drone operator sneezed, and missed the target. Whoops, accident, my bad.

Well I don't believe they intentionally target children

link   
I'm not a supporter of gun ownership but am for peoples "right" to own them.

"The most foolish mistake we could possibly make would be to allow the subject race to possess arms. History shows that all conquerors who have allowed their subjects to carry arms have prepared their own downfall by so doing." -- Adolph Hitler, Chancellor of Germany 1933-1945

edit on 14-12-2012 by WhoWhatWhy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Kids laughing? I dont think so.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4ajodster

Originally posted by Subsonic
I would propose that the real problem here is not guns, but the fact that over the last 20-30 years, we have increasingly attempted to mainstream those with developmental deficiencies and/or personality disorders. This is why these types of horrific crimes are occurring. No sane person would commit an act like this, only one who is either insane or incapable of understanding the consequences of their actions.

It used to be that the developmentally disabled and mentally unstable folks would be kept out of the mainstream, but now that is considered unacceptable and they are allowed to join the rest of society, and we are all expected to treat them like everyone else...even though they are NOT like everyone else.

In the end, it's political correctness that is killing these people, not guns.

This is the most ignorant post I have ever read on ATS, or anywhere else. I teach kids with autism and cognitive disabilities. I hope any members here that may have a child with disabilities doesn't see this post, because they will rip you a new one, and you deserve it.

First of all I would like to express my sincerest condolences to all those affected by today's horrific events and my outrage at what occured today. The nearest here we had to anything like this happen in the UK was Dumblane. That was bad enough.

To the ignorant poster who had the sickening notion that those with disabilities and mental health problems be kept out of mainstream society, think before you post. I am disabled and I have suffered from depression. Yet i function perfectly well in mainstream society thank you very much. How dare you insinuate otherwise. God forbid one should ever become disabled or suffer from depression or any other mental health problem, but please dont insult or make comment on something you clearly have no understanding of.

My thoughts and prayers are with everyone affected by the shootings today. Please do take care and stay safe in these evil dark days.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
12-12-12
Hurricane Sandy Relief Concert

Sandy Hook Elementary NLP Fractional Hooks and other techniques
www.nlphypnosissecrets.com...
www.altmedweb.com... neuro-linguistic-programming/virginia/goochland-county/sandy-hook/

Remember-
More than just rocket science came from Nazi Germany
CHASE

Nazi Germany simply shapeshifted into something else more cunning and baffling.
Everyone strap themselves in....it might get more bizarre than you can imagine.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I think it is odd that the school name is Sandy Hook.....
Was he upset about something that happened with Hurricane Sandy and his family??

Or is it just a *coincidence* ?

link   

I'm sorry but ive read through pages and pages of this thread, and cant believe how many members of this site are falling for this hoax. Go look at pictures of the school, completely isolated surrounded by trees. Look at the kids being led out of the school by FBI, happy and smiling. Look at the 3rd grader who got interviewed by CNN. Completely calm, smiling and even laughs at the end. 27 PEOPLE JUST GOT MASSACRED. Where is the blood?

Columbine 2012, Obama even tears up just like Clinton did.

FAKE

I don't see any conspiracy here.

What I do see is children being protected. Adults ensuring they do not witness horrific scenes, whilst also trying not to frighten them.

I very much doubt they would parade children in front of those murdered!

Thinking of all affected by this awful tragedy, may they find peace and their loved ones rest in peace.

link   

Well I don't believe they intentionally target children

They don't. Their intention is to blow up a house that is occupied by their target, a supposed terrorist.

They are also fully aware that his wives, children and cousins are also in that house that they are blowing up.

Not ok.

link   

Originally posted by 4ajodster

This is the most ignorant post I have ever read on ATS, or anywhere else. I teach kids with autism and cognitive disabilities. I hope any members here that may have a child with disabilities doesn't see this post, because they will rip you a new one, and you deserve it.

Hmmm...those are pretty strong words considering you don't even know me or my background. Turns out I work in education myself and interact with several autistic students every day, they are fantastic kids. I never said that all children with disabilities need to be locked up forever, that would be crazy. What I said was that we need to stop thinking that everyone is the same and everyone is equal, because we are not. Folks who cannot function fully in society need to be dealt with in a fundamentally different way.

My wife is also a teacher and she complains constantly about how they are forced to incorporate developmentally and socially disabled students into regular classes and it drags the whole class down. You cannot pretend that everyone is the same when you have a kid constantly disrupting the class and making it impossible for all the other kids to learn. The smart kids end up being sacrificed in the name of mainstreaming the kids that will likely never really be able to fully function on their own. That is not a good system...

link   
reply to post by bknapple32

There are kids laughing smiling right behind that crying one

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Yes, lots of holes in this story, lots and lots. We are one week away from the 21st and there is alot of world news the avg US citizen will not hear about because this will be the main story. I saw no tears in the Obama speech either btw. I do feel sorry for these families, I truly do but as has been said by a few people in this thread.. I feel just as sorry for the families of foreigners who lose loved ones, mustless children.

This is more than likely just a distraction. A falseflag operation, just like 9/11. For the actual perpetrators of 9/11, carrying out an operation like this would be a walk in the park.

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join