It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News - Shooting at Newtown, Connecticut elementary school.

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by waltdisney

Originally posted by bknapple32

Originally posted by ReVoLuTiOn76
reply to post by bknapple32

There are kids laughing smiling right behind that crying one

So because some children are laughing means its a conspiracy? Did you see the one in the middle bawling?

There should be brain matter, blood, guts, bone fragments, bullets etc. all over that school. If this was real, not a single kid would be smiling, let alone laughing like we are already see.

Why would there be gore all over the school is the killing was all in just a couple of rooms? I just can't believe the kind of paranoid, non-reality that a lot of ATS'ers live in. This whole thing is a made-up conspiracy just like the moon landings, huh?

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Maybe the Dame world just should end on 12 21 This stuff is getting to crazy!

link   

So because some children are laughing means its a conspiracy? Did you see the one in the middle bawling?

There should be brain matter, blood, guts, bone fragments, bullets etc. all over that school. If this was real, not a single kid would be smiling, let alone laughing like we are already see.

Have you seen the class rooms? Are you privy to evidence the rest of us are not? Unless you are, you arent denying ignorance, you are embracing it.

link   
reply to post by ArtooDetoo

You are a fool, this is only a sample, someone could of done the same thing with a machete, the guns are not the problem .

The news stations reporting this are doing more damage by the way they report this causing more copy cats.

They are not getting to the root of this problem, and guns are not it.

edit on 14-12-2012 by OOOOOO because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Who has the access to the school... Staff

His mother was a teacher... easy access

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Well....you at least proved you have not followed the story. All the killings happened in one classroom and a couple or few in the hallway and main office with the shooter committing suicide. His weapons of choice would not go through concrete walls and unless you have seen photos none of us have of the actual crime scene then maybe you need to hold your tongue until the investigation is done so people don't get the wrong impression of you and your morals and beliefs.

link   
reply to post by MrInquisitive

All the schools I ever went to, thick ass concrete block walls seperated the classrooms, you would probably not even know a gun was going off a few rooms down. Bullets are not going through those walls either.

link   
reply to post by OOOOOO

Might as well put this here as well

reply to post by TKDRL

My school had plaster board
edit on 14-12-2012 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Have you seen the class rooms? Are you privy to evidence the rest of us are not? Unless you are, you arent denying ignorance, you are embracing it.

Yes there is all of the above ...my freind called me ..he is on the SWAT team it is all there blood and gut ...hope all the idiots are happy!

link   

Originally posted by OOOOOO

You are a fool, this is only a sample, someone could of done the same thing with a machete, the guns are not the problem .

The news station reporting this are doing more damage by th way the report this causing more copy cats.

They are not getting to the root of this problem, and guns are not it.

Here's an example for your argument, happened today in China, 22 kids injured by a KNIFE-wielding man:

Knife-wielding man injures 22 children

link   

Originally posted by nighthawk1954
Crap another friend . a vol. firefighter in Sandy Hook FD lost his kid....This is worse than when I worked at 9/11
GOD I am so deprested!

Very sad to hear. Thank you for the updates and your friends are in my thoughts.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1/2 Nephilim

Originally posted by Vasa Croe

Originally posted by Vasa Croe
You should be banned. Insensitive ignorant blabber.....

I wont be banned for voicing my opinion on a conspiracy theory website.
This is an obvious false flag event. No blood, B - list actors, crying president etc.
The only difference from the 1999 Columbine Massacre, is that they got a
3rd grader to speak as a witness this time. Good effort, but she is way too
calm having just had 20 classmates murdered at her school.
Go watch Obama's speech....what tears is he wiping away?? Completely fake.

So what do you say to the poster that has been keeping us updated on this thread about his friend that LIVES there...again....you should be BANNED. Quit trolling your conspiracy crap....this happened and if you truly don't think it did then you are a soul-less shell. These are children that were killed execution style. For you to call it fake just to stir # up is a heartless thing to do and hopefully is a ban-able offense here

Hey, prove its not false-flag. Which Americans have the best capacity for killing children "execution style"? Hmmm? Think about that.

Prove it's not a Greys/Reptilian conspiracy. Prove it wasn't interdimensional beings. See how that line of reasoning works, Sherlock?

As for which Americans have the best capacity for killing children "execution style" -- ones armed to the teeth.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

RT @connpost: Father of alleged Sandy Hook Elem. School shooter lives in Stamford, declines to comment:
live.reuters.com...
edit on 14-12-2012 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

link   

Perhaps you should call it a day. Go take a nap

link   
More than likely this guy may have had a key to the school.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Someone could of done the same with a kitchen knife, a spade or a pitch fork the list of non weapons that could of been used is endless.
edit on 14-12-2012 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by MortlitantiFMMJ

The cop-out is being too intellectually lazy to recognize that people without serious mental issues do not do what this guy did. This is not an example of someone who has faulty personal responsibility. This is not a heat of passion murder or a crime gone wrong where a person can be viably held responsible for violence and the ensuing results of it. Savage machismo and a culture of revenge, salivating at the wish this guy was still alive so that we could kill him, is part of the problem, not solution.

link   

Originally posted by nighthawk1954

Originally posted by zeeon

Originally posted by DanaKatherineScully
Not sure of the origin of this, but it is doing the rounds on twitter.

A kid who was involved in the #CTshooting wrote this during lock down and was killed moments after
this is horrible.

twitter.com...

I really hope that's fake, because if it isn't I'm going to start crying.

It's Crap don't believe it...everybody is going to post crap to the entire story comes out. Yes I know !

I was hesitant of posting it here, as i say i do not know if it is real or not, i did feel it relevant though & that is why i posted it.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Eric holder just made a statement about all of this, and he said that we need to examine and re-evaluate how we use our right so as to use them "more responsably".

new topics

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join