It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How I know God exists.

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

As I have said...you statements are unbecoming such a decorated member. What is even worse is your deflection of what anyone can see as your obvious actions.

Decor ? Deflection ? Buwhaa ?

Who are you again ?

Are you going to refute the evidence or not ? Simple yes or no will do here? However your silence will work as a no.
edit on 16-12-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

My Goodness! And I thought my ego was huge! LOL!

Do yourself a favor and concentrate on this topic.

Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

My Goodness! And I thought my ego was huge!

And if you can't refute then I agree.

Guess that's a bingo !

edit on 16-12-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Randy, Randy, Randy...You have posted videos of the net as your proof. It also seems as if debating this issue seems to bring out the worse in you.

I care not whether you believe what you do...if fact I believe everyone is entitled to their beliefs. But posting a video off the net is Not Proof. What I have stated can easily be looked up by anyone who accesses the Vatican Website.

Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by WorShip

reply to post by WorShip

you\'re going to have to be more specific as i\'m not grasping what you mean here. An entity that is invisible (has a body), occupies space?

Not invisible as you think. In a different dimension. Spirits exist on a different wavelength than we do, thats why you need special gear to see them and detect them, but most people can feel their presence as their own spirits react to them being in their vicinity. Theyre on a spectrum of light that can't be seen by the naked human eye. Animals however can see them. I've studied the paranormal for going on 12 years now and i can tell you, demons do have mass, they can scratch you, pick you up and throw you like a rag doll and even snap your neck, yet you are powerless to fight them. They can trigger motion detectors and in order for something to trigger motion detectors it has to have mass. These things have been caught crossing lasergrids too.

Be a skeptic, it's cool, but go buy you some good gear and get into paranormal investigations, i guarantee you something will follow you home someday that will change your view on how the world works, because we all who do these investigations get these thing's attentions. I've been haunted myself, had objects and dishes thrown at me when no one else was there, foosteps running across my floor that my cat was tracking, and again no one was there. One morning my bedroom light turned on by itself ad a gruff male voice said "get up!".

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

interesting. i'm not really a super skeptic about that. but do you think you know the origins of these beings/experiences and can say for sure that you know what they are through and through? or is it possible there are multiple possibilities?

I remember one time being home alone, a heavy box was against the door, and something pushed the door and the heavy box on its own.. I was like, what the hell was that? I went to investigate, there were no windows open, and the box was far too heavy for it to be wind.. Could never explain it, was never sure if I imagined it or not. There was definitely a noise and i saw it move in my periphery. But I dunno! Havn't had any other significant things like that happen.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by WorShip
reply to post by Deetermined

I choose to believe many of the things people said jesus said were not true. I also choose not to believe in him doing supernatural things. I believe his supernatural ability was his stark awareness and ability to discard religion. Religious people just got scared and wrote about jesus as their central figure, even though jesus was ultimately against this very thing.
edit on 16-12-2012 by WorShip because: (no reason given)

Honestly, it gets really old listening to people talk about what Jesus really wanted when they haven't even picked up a Bible. Jesus wasn't against any of those things and many of the things written in the Bible were told to be written down.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

Every single time the Bible has been printed in a new edition the wording has been changed. The stories in the Bible reflect the struggle and horrid conditions that Christians went through under Roman rule.

To make a connection with what is written in the Bible and current events is misguided.

Split Infinity

Spoken by another one who obviously hasn't read the Bible if you think that's all that's written in it.

There is plenty of information in the Bible about the 1,000 years of peace followed by the new earth, but it comes at a very high price. It's always darkest before the dawn. I think you're misguided for not even knowing what it says.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   

I was brought up going to church and have been exposed to a lot of scripture as well as reading some. Though I believed that if god was real I wouldn't need to read the bible.

Wanna know what else gets old? When someone ignores most of what you say and just responds with one liners as if it is a sufficient response!
edit on 17-12-2012 by WorShip because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   

You see, personal experience has become the determining factor in this system of belief, rather than the inerrant and infallible Word of God. It is totally inconceivable to them that the wonderful and powerful and undeniable manifestations they have been experiencing can be anything other than the working of the Holy Spirit. But I humbly submit to you this is the case! I know that by now some of you are at the boiling point, but I urge you--for your spiritual welfare--hear me out. Satan's deception must, of necessity, involve that which closely (if not precisely!) mimics the work of the Holy Spirit--otherwise it would not fool anyone possessing even a cursory knowledge of the Bible. The devil seeks to take the place of Christ--that is what the Greek prefix anti in antichrist means: "in place of Christ," not "opposed to" as it ordinarily means in English.

PAY ATTENTION TO THIS, BECAUSE IT IS IMPORTANT!!!!----What Scriptural reason can any of us give to say that Satan cannot duplicate miracles of the Holy Spirit if God allows it? With God's permission, he certainly controlled the weather and killed Job's children, called fire down from heaven and burned up Job's sheep and servants, and made Job ill with boils all over his body! And if he can make someone sick, is it such a great stretch to contend that he can heal them as well? I am convinced that Christians have placed limits on him that are not according to the facts! He is the most powerful angel God created and is obviously capable of whatever God will let him do. Therefore, by what Scriptural logic can anyone prove that the spiritual gifts as manifested today are of the Holy Spirit and not Satan? Please do not try to appeal to the fact that Christ is honored and His Holy Name magnified in and through what takes place, or how wonderful you feel because that is not Scriptural grounds for proving anything. And as I have already shown, Scripture gives us instances where demons worshipped and testified to Christ's power to save. To the best of my knowledge, the one and only "test" the Word of God provides for us is found in 1 John chapter four and verses 1-3, which is as follows:

"Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. [2] Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: [3] And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world."

Notice that this passage is phrased as a command--not a suggestion--so unless and until some godly person(s) with no ulterior motive apply this test to the spirits of tongues, prophecy, etc., their authenticity is very much in doubt! If the Holy Spirit is actually at work, He will gladly confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh, but if not.........????? What do you have to lose but some potentially misplaced faith?

www.cuttingedge.org...

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   

I care not whether you believe what you do...if fact I believe everyone is entitled to their beliefs. But posting a video off the net is Not Proof. What I have stated can easily be looked up by anyone who accesses the Vatican Website.

It's not hard to see that other spirits other than the Holy Spirit has infiltrated into the Vatican.

The Bible warned us about this. We can't look to them for guidance any longer.

They are calling for their own New World Order now in the form of what they call "global authority".

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by WorShip

Though I believed that if god was real I wouldn't need to read the bible.

There are lots of spirits vying for the position of "God" in people's lives right now, just like in the early days of the Bible. That's why it helps to know history in order to determine our future. If the Bible and mythology are not an obvious acknowledgement to this fact, I don't know what is.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by iSHRED

The better statement would have been, 'I can prove God exists.' .

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by WorShip

Wanna know what else gets old? When someone ignores most of what you say and just responds with one liners as if it is a sufficient response!

What am I ignoring? I ask questions to get you to think about what you're saying. You don't think that everything that's crossed your mind hasn't been asked, answered and tried before?

If you're looking for specific answers regarding Bible prophecy, there's plenty of information that can be found through the search engine of ATS, but I don't want to debate that specific topic in this thread.

I think someone was correct in making this statement and starting the thread below, but I think I've already addressed the dangers in this. The Bible warned it would happen.

"The Christian of the Future will be a Mystic, or he will not exist at all !!!!"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

True Christianity is a dying breed, and while many of you believe that's a great thing, the Bible warned us about the practice of divinity in any form. We were warned about Christians being led astray and we are witnessing it every day.

Jesus said the world rejected him and that the world would reject his true followers as well. So be it.

edit on 17-12-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Here is another reason WHY I BELIEVE God exists. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Bones theory is shared by me when he says the Atom and the Universe are a mirror.

We are in the image.... of God, the Creator.

This is also why I believe Jesus when he says we are IN God and God is IN us. He is within us ALL.

We are all connected to everything..... this is why we treat each living being how we want to be treated.

This is why Jesus calls himself the first and last Atom/Adam.

IF a person reads Jesus words with cosmic thought, he understands there is Truth and Jesus delivered it.

We live in times where his words can be easily understood IF we put our self in the cosmic realm and not an earthly one.

Yes, it can be considered MY truth.... it makes sense to ME.

Of course, I want others to SEE it, but sometimes seeing is not believing... I get it.

I do however want to get my thoughts out in this regard as I think it could make sense to others IF they would just change their way of thinking.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by WorShip

interesting. i'm not really a super skeptic about that. but do you think you know the origins of these beings/experiences and can say for sure that you know what they are through and through? or is it possible there are multiple possibilities?

I messed with the occult alot before i became a christian. The occult was actually my gateway to Jesus. Alot of ancient books have alot of different views on spirits but the one i found for me that fit the bill was the Holy Bible. I studied alot of things before i settled on that book s it's not like i just picked up a bible and said "oh yeah this explains everything". The biblical scriptures matched my encounters with demonic entities and people possessed by them, such as immense strength and these things knowing personal information about my life that no one else knows. There's definately something else going on that the greater scientific world is choosing to stick it's head in the sand about.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Though I believed that if god was real I wouldn't need to read the bible.
reply to post by WorShip

I held this thought for a long time. Even with the thought in mind I still didnt dismiss it completely over the years so i would pick it up here and there when in need of comfort. Jesus is said to be the "comforter" and I can only testify from my own experience this is true.

The BIBLE is the only book you can pick up that has a collection of Jesus Words. That is the reason the book is still the best seller of all books.

IF there is a creator of the Word then you may think.... hmmmm.... maybe his words are out of this world.... maybe they are cosmic......maybe they hold truth. When you go back to the root of something you see it for all it is. Words are powerful. Words have different meanings. They live within us all in the Human Experience and so therefore the Word lives in us.... Just as Jesus said.

Words come from thoughts. Jesus came from the thought of God coming out of him self and a grand scale. The big bang is the split of the Adam/Atom. See? To come out of yourself is to give. God gave life. When we give to another this is the same as the split of the Atom.... it is extremely powerful energy!!! Your inner light brightens when you step out with a bang. Jesus gave himself for us because he is the story that creates a literal his-story on a earthly scale. Light reflects so his story is a reflection in a material and literal sense per the Earth being made of matter.

The Words contained in the Bible can be viewed from all points of view. The truth holds all points of view. The root of truth is only one view though. Jesus shows and tells us the root of all truths is one.

The tree of life or the tree of truth has many branches.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

The biblical scriptures matched my encounters with demonic entities and people possessed by them, such as immense strength and these things knowing personal information about my life that no one else knows. There's definately something else going on that the greater scientific world is choosing to stick it's head in the sand about.

And naturally, you assume that your personal view is the most correct regarding these mysterious events.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Well, see, I don't think Jesus was special. I think anyone could have done what he did, they just didn't know how. And likewise with today's world. Anyone could step up and become the exact same thing Jesus was, we've just been trained not to. We've been trained to step aside and let authority figures decide who is worthy and who isn't based on how much they agree with that figure's opinions.

Someone made an observation that I very much agree with: "Interestingly, every man's god agrees with most of the viewpoints that particular man holds." This is why I often wonder if we serve gods...or the gods serve us?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
Here is another reason WHY I BELIEVE God exists. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Bones theory is shared by me when he says the Atom and the Universe are a mirror.

We are in the image.... of God, the Creator.

This is also why I believe Jesus when he says we are IN God and God is IN us. He is within us ALL.

We are all connected to everything..... this is why we treat each living being how we want to be treated.

This is why Jesus calls himself the first and last Atom/Adam.

IF a person reads Jesus words with cosmic thought, he understands there is Truth and Jesus delivered it.

We live in times where his words can be easily understood IF we put our self in the cosmic realm and not an earthly one.

Yes, it can be considered MY truth.... it makes sense to ME.

Of course, I want others to SEE it, but sometimes seeing is not believing... I get it.

I do however want to get my thoughts out in this regard as I think it could make sense to others IF they would just change their way of thinking.

Wow. Everything I think and never say.. Summarized so simply it makes me feel silly. I remember when I first checked out a bible, and instantly upon reading Jesus' words I was astounded. The meanings are SO deep.

It's all fractals. Spirals spiraling spirals... Set to a code, a holographic phi ratio..

When Jesus Said "I AM God" he was so misunderstood, but I know because I AM.

When you realize that the "bad guys" are trying to re-write the fractal from the lower part that would change the pattern all the way to the top you understand why it's not just worldly games we are playing.

"that which is above is the same as that which is below, and that which is below is the same as that which is above, for the performance of miracles of the One Thing. And as all things are from the One, by the meditation of One, so all things have their birth from this One Thing by adaptation."
~Hermes

Unified field isn't so far away..

When I was going back and forth with split infinity and made fun of his name I knew what he was speaking of. I think I do anyway, and to keep us posting here, can't say it, but I made a remark to him about putting infinity back together...

I was referring to God.
As if "they" could split infinity.. The lucifer principle. Spread your wings and "fly away."

It's ALL ONE.
I AM
This IS God.
edit on 12/17/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join