It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What really happened to the Royal Nurse?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
My first thought was that the reported suicide was a hoax as "payback" to the radio station.

Truly sad for the nurse, however, if not.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Kate killed her. She needed one under her belt to truly join the club. It would be funnier if I weren't half serious.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Is there anything odd about her suicide at all? Like did she commit suicide away from the privacy of her home, in an apartment she has never been to before?

If not then stranger things have happened. Maybe she went through a rough patch and fallout from falling for that prank pushed her over the edge.

If you have anything that hints at foulplay we are all ears, but so far nothing has been submitted by anyone.

Nobody of us can know how a British person feels about their precious royalty. Maybe something went on in her head and mine that none of us whom never ideolized a Royal as a demigod can comprehend.
edit on 11-12-2012 by Merinda because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Two words - Honor killing

Notice how the husband and family seem un effected emotionally. He probably topped her for bringing shame on the family, and his kids are too scared to say otherwise.

Happens all the time in the UK, killed for bringing shame on someone then covered by the local community and family.

I highly doubt she would have killed herself

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
She didnt kill herself!! She was wacked!! Question is what did she know? Who did she upset?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmberLeaf
Two words - Honor killing

Notice how the husband and family seem un effected emotionally. He probably topped her for bringing shame on the family, and his kids are too scared to say otherwise.

Happens all the time in the UK, killed for bringing shame on someone then covered by the local community and family.

I highly doubt she would have killed herself

Do you know the family?

So, you accuse someone of murder, without having met them, with no evidence, no reason to be suspicious, no knowledge of the circumstances, no information other than what is in the public domain... somehow you have come to some "belief" that no member of the investigating police, or the coroner, have managed to find any evidence of at all!?

You know what? I'm pretty sure you stole a cat once.

What, no evidence? No reason to think that? It's unlikely and implausible? I don't care, I feel like making a random accusation about someone based on nothing but my need to say something.

And your suggestion that this "happens all the time in the UK" is stupid at best. Yes, there have been instance of it in the past, just as there have been instances of it in every country. But to accuse someone of murder based on a racial stereotype is pretty pathetic.

You don't "highly doubt" that she would have killed herself. You know nothing more than what's in the public domain, the same as anyone else. If you've come to that conclusion based on the same information we all have then I would suggest you're slightly unhinged.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
was she a practising muslim? muslims dont do suicide unless they are extremist militants, very strange indeed, murdered by MI5 plain and simple!!

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by RP2SticksOfDynamite

She didnt kill herself!! She was wacked!! Question is what did she know? Who did she upset?

She knew nurse stuff. You are not british. You do not ideolize the Royal family the way some brits do. Who knows what she was thinking.

So far nothing came up to suggest that it was foulplay, like a person in the nurse apartment block whom did not belong there.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

Thats a shame because i personally would like to confront the bitch on a few issues regarding our current ruling class system! Maybe she told the Queen what she thought and 5 or 6 took issue and made her death look like a suicide. Stranger things have happened.

Well.. that is strange considering it wasn't the Queen on the phone, but rather, a DJ. So.. you think the DJ translated the nurses comments on to the Queen giving her the what for

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
You people are like a pack of rabid dogs chasing after a wounded animal.
The fact that you all pat each other on the back while feeling a sense of superiority about how you have secret knowledge about the murderous workings of the Royal Family and are too special to not be fooled by boring facts about anything is really disgusting.
And you've already dismissed the findings of the autopsy, which hasn't been done yet, and the suicide note, as a cover-up?

You'll just take anything and twist it to your sad 'us against them' delusion.

Sorry for the rant, I did have a basic human interest in this story but it's just turned to disgust at the gross assumptions on display.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
its so clearly dodgy because they are trying to pin the blame on the radio djs

cmon...alot happens in three days....and i regularly watch fonejacker

pure BS....they just highlighted that K is having pregnancy problems....i dont know why they rekon people would think thats an issue?

anyway

peace

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by gazzachel
was she a practising muslim? muslims dont do suicide unless they are extremist militants, very strange indeed, murdered by MI5 plain and simple!!

nope...she is a devote christian

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Did she kill herself in the hospital grounds or in the street outside the hospital as has been stated here on ATS?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by gazzachel

She was of Indian origin not Muslim. And also a practising Catholic. LoL

Little tip pal read the source material before passing comments like that.
edit on 11-12-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

I dont know what happened but everything tells me that what is been reported is a made up story, Devout catholics do not kill themselves its a mortal sin and perhaps the worst thing a catholic can do, the shame would be on her family not shame because she put a phone call through. make up your own minds but I for one dont believe this.

Now your post got me to thinking (b/c I too took accepted the story- as strange as it is- 'hook, line & sinker.) Cause of death has not been disclosed. Why oh why would the media jump to decide the cause of death???

So here is my thought-trip. "An excellent nurse" is answering the switchboard. Let's start right there. I don't know what you call it in England, but around her, that's a 'classified staff' position. You don't need a college degree in nursing to answer a switchboard. You just need good manners, a pleasant voice, plus training in hospital protocol and working the phone system. So again, why is a registered nurse operating the switchboard? Pure Speculation: Did she mess up while treating Kate and get demoted to a non-patient-care position? Is her mess-up the reason for the prince showing up ticked off? If the above is true, did they 'off her' for messing up, or did she commit suicide out of shame for messing up and being demoted to phone girl?

My speculation hinges on: Who normally answers the phone, and is it common for registered nurses to perform that task at that hospital?

Just thoughts/questions/speculation on this very tragic, perplexing case.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

First of all, it is a criminal offence to release private patient information in the UK, and that is without it being a royal. Releasing information to the press, or some random caller, can end your career over night.

But she didn't release any private info. The other nurse did. (Maybe that other nurse offed her for jeopardizing HER career by telling her the Queen was on the line. They were staying at some kind of 'nurses housing' according to the article.)

We may never know, and there are so many variables, many of which we aren't privy to.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by RP2SticksOfDynamite

You state the following above which tells its own story

"the day previous an angry prince arrives at the hospital and angry prince who was quoted as saying he will do everything to protect his wife after what happened to his mother"

If W believed his mum had died in a true accident then he would not have said "he will do everything to protect his wife after what happened to his mother"

What he says suggests he himself believes his mothers death was no accident. Maybe he knows it wasnt but what can he do or say.

Valid point for sure. The only other thing he may have meant was, the way his mother was fodder for the press... tabloid stuff, speculation of depression, anorexia, etc...

edit on 12/11/2012 by new_here because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Good grief.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Now we find out that she has supposd to have hung herself. Classic wacking method!!

No way she hung herself! A nurse....no way. She would know how to do it cleanly and quickly with no pain. She would not want her kids to know their mum went that way.

Like I said earlier there is much more to this than just a prank call. The call for me is a possible smoke screen.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by RobinB022
reply to post by andy06shake

Thats a shame because i personally would like to confront the bitch on a few issues regarding our current ruling class system! Maybe she told the Queen what she thought and 5 or 6 took issue and made her death look like a suicide. Stranger things have happened.

Well.. that is strange considering it wasn't the Queen on the phone, but rather, a DJ. So.. you think the DJ translated the nurses comments on to the Queen giving her the what for

All you are doing is reinforcing my argument that the nurse in question Jacintha Saldanha would not have decided to commit suicide over such a trivial matter. I will also add that she in no way at the time would have known whether it was the queen on the line or anyone else.

When you call a Hospital to ask how a relative is the nurse/staff nurse or who ever else that answers the ward phone kind of takes what you say at face value. They dont start asking you mega security questions to confirm your identity. Nurses, Doctors and other staff members are rather bizzy trying save people's lives.

Whats the problem, have i somehow managed to insult your Royalist sensibilities or are you just trolling for an argument?

Please dont tell me what i think. Stick to telling us what you think! Unless of course you are psychic, in which case you could have prevented this whole mess in the first place with a simple phone call. LoL
edit on 12-12-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join