It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What really happened to the Royal Nurse?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrandStrategy
Just for the sake of conspiracy theory, wasn't the nurse a devout Catholic? Suicide would be less likely for obvious reasons

Thats what Im saying' if this woman had went loopy and killed 20 people I would have said wow and believed it, but killing yourself as a catholic, means the church turns it back on you, not buried in concesecrated gound, no mas, shame on her kids and family and a mortal sin that cant be forgiven ( its even a sin to wear a condom and prevent life) and if she was a devout catholic as her family say she would think that by killing herself you would be in Purgatory for ever and ever in a pit of fire, now if thats you belief and a strong belief such as this woman's you do not kill yourself.
wait and see what catholics have to say on this and the church.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake
reply to post by pavmas

"Then you run away if your scared, she was a nurse and would get a job anywhere, you dont think oh I better kill myself, she was not a silly girl she was a mother of 2 and was 32 years old"

She has now left her husband and 2 children alone and totaly devastated by her loss! IMHO thats both silly and selfish. My best friend commited suicide, the mess they leave behind is a horrible affair.

"and and was a devout xatholic,"

Say what? You have lost me there i dont understand. Do you mean catholic or x alcoholic??? (Joke)

"catholics are more scared of God than humans and its a mortal sin, she would have been taught that she would burn in hell for eternity if she took her life, Its perhaps the worst thing a catholic can do"

Nice to see all your organised religious dogmas at play. God is not the all loving all caring father figure if he takes that attitude toward what is obviously a poor tormented soul simple seeking return to her creator in however a misguided fasion.
edit on 11-12-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

That was a spelling mistake (and was a devout xatholic,")

Its not my dogma its the churches, I was brought up a catholic but don't believe it, but this woman did and was devout and that;s why I know she did not commit suicide, it is very very rare that a catholic commits suicide and certainly not over a phone call hoax even if it was the Royals, We are not in awe as the rest of society that treat the royals as gods. when it comes to offending the royals or god there is no contest, this woman would not offend god for the sake of royals, she did not kill herself and why was she as nurses block of flats when she was married 43 and had 2 children and a home it does not make sense.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

I am in total agreement with you something smells fishy to say the least regarding her suspicious death. I thought for a moment there you were in agreement with the Roman Catholic churches horrendously outdated views on suicide and eternal damnation. My bad.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
It is a little weird. I mean all the lady did was pass the phone over. She didn't give out any medical details, that was done by the nurse who took the phone.
Secondly, did the nurse get in touch with her family before she committed suicide? There seems to be conflicting reports.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Everyone is jumping to conclusions. Until the coroners report that is being issued tomorrow, not one of us know what the cause of death was. For all we know she may have got herself so stressed out with the prank call that she may have had a heart attack:-

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Her brother seems to think it was suicide based on shame, making it a cultural thing (rather than a mental health thing). The shame seemingly being that by passing the call through, she allowed the entire episode to unfold. Obviously, this can't be confirmed yet as they are still awaiting the autopsy reports but if true it strikes me as both extremely sad and yet somehow noble (to a degree).

As to all of these "the Royals did it" claims, they are extremely badly judged comments. Still, it is further evidence of just how deluded some people actually are. To me, that is a far more scary prospect that some fictional murdering reptilian shape shifting Monarch.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

"For all we know she may have got herself so stressed out with the prank call that she may have had a heart attack."

Somehow i think that may quite possibly be the coroners conclusion also. Spoon feed to the British public like all the other lies and bullcrap we lap up so eagerly these days.

"Oh what a tangled web we weave, When first we practise to deceive!"

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
No body died here, its all completely and utterly made up.

I have been told its a VERY clever smokescreen to take the heat off of her for the topless pics story.

Just type 'Kate Middleton' into google and see how long it takes to come up with any of the topless scandal. Exactly.
edit on 11-12-2012 by pbasonuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by mungodave

People have the right to speculate on current events. Its called free speech as im sure you are aware. Respect on such issues is a personal affair/obligation. So its neither here nor there. People are going to comment regardless.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by RP2SticksOfDynamite

It really angers me how much they are making about this. There had to be more to her death then just a prank phone call. No one in their right mind kills themself over a prank phone call. This call may have been the tip of an iceburg of bad things for this woman that pushed her over the edge. They need to find their facts and stop reporting this as a KILLER PHONE CALL. If she really killed herself over the call then I can not find much sympathy for her, this same person would have probably killed themselves sooner or later because of high gas prices or the cancellation of their favorite tv show.

It also angers me that DJ's seem to feel the need to make hurtful prank phone calls. Fun ones are fine... but these two DJ's history shows that they like hurting others, like that poor little girl that they made admit on air that she was pregnant, so they are getting what they deserve.

edit on 11-12-2012 by Alienmojo because: added a word

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I think she obviously already had issues, was maybe going through some emotional turmoil for another unknown reason, and this may have just been the 'push'. Very sad state of affairs, feel so much for her children and her husband. :-(

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Anything having to do with siccophantic following of another person who doesn't do anything for anyone genuinely is to me a form of mental illness. I am highly suspicious of this matter, I do not believe for a second that this lady would take her own life for this mistake, i smell a rat in all this.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Yes I should YEILD.

The autopsy has not been completed, and this forum speculates the ridiculous and is not held in check.

When, exactly, should I yield to the purile and paranoid notions that may offend many?

This family has not yet buried their Mother, Wife, and family member and yet T&C dictates that this speculation should continue unabated.

This seems hypocritical to me.

And keeping to the topic,all this will all end up in the laps of two DJ's who, under contract, only did what was demanded of them.

They will never get over it... nor live it down. And they are part of a conspiracy? I doubt it.

This is not time for speculation, nor blame.

It is time for respect towards the family.

Conspiracy theory begins when the facts have been declared.

Not before.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

I am sorry but any degree of sympathy that i felt for the DJ's went out of the window with their self serving, "poor me" interviews that they conducted (or were probably forced to grant by their employers).

No, they didn't kill the lady. But how about showing some contrition for breaking the law in the first place? It would go down far better than a "woe is me" approach (that they currently seem to be favouring).

Aside from that though, i do kind of agree with you. We do not definitely know it was suicide until we get the results of the autopsy and even if that is confirmed, their could obviously be other factors at play. None of that though detracts from the fact they were entirely remiss to go ahead with this in the first place. Bad judgement all round, further compounded by subsequent gloating on Twitter by the male DJ involved. Karma would be his radio career being finished - try something else (like nursing).

All that said, if any of our ATS members are lawyers from the Sydney area, send you CV into the radio station concerned - there could be vacancies arising soon!

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alienmojo
reply to post by RP2SticksOfDynamite

It really angers me how much they are making about this. There had to be more to her death then just a prank phone call. No one in their right mind kills themself over a prank phone call. This call may have been the tip of an iceburg of bad things for this woman that pushed her over the edge. They need to find their facts and stop reporting this as a KILLER PHONE CALL. If she really killed herself over the call then I can not find much sympathy for her, this same person would have probably killed themselves sooner or later because of high gas prices or the cancellation of their favorite tv show.

It also angers me that DJ's seem to feel the need to make hurtful prank phone calls. Fun ones are fine...but these two DJ's history shows that they like hurting others, like that poor little girl that they made admit on air that she was pregnant, so they are getting what they deserve.

edit on 11-12-2012 by Alienmojo because: added a word

My bold.

Get your facts right.... these were not the same people... but they were the same station. I dont condone what either of them did, but Kyle Sandilands is a tosser for the prank you mentioned, and hasnt, nor should recover from the damage.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

I appreciate your reply.

Prank calls have always just that been just that. Here in Aus anyway.

It Just doesnt always end up being funny.... there are hours of fun on Youtube... lol.

Your point about the two interview on channels 9 and 7 are valid.

I had an issue with Micheal's performance as such.. he didn't seem to show too much remorse, more indignation than anything, ( I suspect more Jock than Shock).

As far as the woman... ambivilent... tears never impress me much.

But as a human I know (hope) this will transform them both.

Twitter you say?

I dont do twitter, but do you have a link..... I may seriously change my sympathies.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Not a Twitterer (?) myself but they had screenshots on various news networks of Twitter exchanges afterwards. It must be noted though that following the backlash he received, the Twitter account has been deleted.

My issue with this is that it was illegal, went ahead anyway and little remorse has since been shown. Pranks are fine but make sure they are legal. At the end of the day, do not target hospitals or anywhere you may get hold of confidential information. Aside from any morality issues, you are only opening yourself up for a world of pain.

I am totally sick though of the media doing whatever they like, looking contrite while they are told off and then doing exactly what they like again as soon as the dust has settled. I would like to start seeing media firms being hit with mega fines (into the many millions) or even with closure for constantly flouting the law. A few sacrificial victims may well see the rest of the worlds media shape up in double quick time. And if they get mega fines, it would be nice to make the CEO's pay them with backpacks full of Krugerrands - they are heavy and it would be good to see them publicly sweat!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join