It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What really happened to the Royal Nurse?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by mungodave
Twitter you say?

I dont do twitter, but do you have a link..... I may seriously change my sympathies.

The DJs were quick to delete their twitter accounts. As of right now the website Topsy.com has them archived.

Twitter profile for mcontheradio - Topsy

Here are a few:

mcontheradio Michael Christian
It's almost show time!! The latest on the #RoyalPrank is coming up on the @Hot30Countdown!!
5 days ago

---------

@ImNotTimLee have you not seen the news? We're "real life" trending!
5 days ago

---------

HOLD UP! Even @ConanOBrien is talking about our #RoyalPrank t.co... I've been named by CONAN O'BRIEN!
5 days ago

---------

So... Our #RoyalPrank was even on the in-flight news. It's everywhere!!
5 days ago

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

You are right.... it has to end somewhere... these things though, have been pushed to what appears to be, over the boundary.

I line has to be drawn.

I would say though, nothing goes to air before legal and PR etc, make the decision.

There is no denying that in a company such as this.

Murdoch?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne

Originally posted by mungodave
Twitter you say?

I dont do twitter, but do you have a link..... I may seriously change my sympathies.

The DJs were quick to delete their twitter accounts. As of right now the website Topsy.com has them archived.

Twitter profile for mcontheradio - Topsy

Here are a few:

It's almost show time!! The latest on the #RoyalPrank is coming up on the @Hot30Countdown!!
5 days ago

---------

@ImNotTimLee have you not seen the news? We're "real life" trending!
5 days ago

---------

HOLD UP! Even @ConanOBrien is talking about our #RoyalPrank t.co... I've been named by CONAN O'BRIEN!
5 days ago

---------

So... Our #RoyalPrank was even on the in-flight news. It's everywhere!!
5 days ago

Yep thanks....It seems they were all about the prank so far..

mcontheradio Michael Christian Just on our royal prank call... we were very surprised that our call was put through, we thought we'd be hung up on as soon as they (CONT)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
As I said... I dont do twitter... appears it runs backward and was cut of at : 5days before"

Apologises for gettin that arse up.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by mungodave

Mungodave, while i find your posts on this issue add flavor and controversy to the subject matter, something i consider to be a constructive addition to the thread. One has to wonder why you are participating in a thread that in your own opinion the mods should close due to the sensitive nature of the subject?

edit on 11-12-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by YarlanZey
reply to post by RP2SticksOfDynamite

What about the colleague Jacintha passed the DJs on to? Why would Jacintha do this when she only passed the call on. It was the colleague show disclosed the details and this colleague should still have challenged the indentity of the caller first.

What I actually find the hardest to believe is that the Queen herself (or any member of the Royal family) would be calling. Wouldn't she have an aid to place the call on her behalf before speaking on the phone? Would there not be some kind of protocol in place for placing/receiving calls between the hospital and the Palace that the DJ's would not be aware of?

Yes the it was the colleague that released info. Also, the royal nurse would know the protocol and would know that the queen wouldnt call which makes it all the more suspicious!

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Well, if the entire world was watching you, and someone made a fool of you, you'd probably feel quite silly? Because this is pretty much what's happened, the way our media went on about it. They should take the blame

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wongbeedman

Well, if the entire world was watching you, and someone made a fool of you, you'd probably feel quite silly? Because this is pretty much what's happened, the way our media went on about it. They should take the blame

Silly yes, but suicidal i think not. The lady was a trained professional working in an environment with other medically minded people, were there no warning signs? Somethings not quite right here IMHO.

This hardly seem like something one would fall upon there own sword for! Its only the Queen after all.
edit on 11-12-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I have nothing to base this one but....my first thought was that she was sacrificed by the Illuminati on a spell for the health of the baby. And they picked her because she gave care to the mother (evil is counter-intuitive) and because of her part in the phone spoof. She would have to have been seriously emotionally depressed to kill her self over the phone spoof embarassment (could have happened to anyone and she didnt betray state secrets). She had a family; husband and 2 children and left no note.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by alldaylong
Everyone is jumping to conclusions. Until the coroners report that is being issued tomorrow, not one of us know what the cause of death was. For all we know she may have got herself so stressed out with the prank call that she may have had a heart attack:-

www.dailymail.co.uk...

No coroner will go against the wishes of the monarch because history dictates!!!

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by RP2SticksOfDynamite
I find it hard to believe that an experienced nurse aged 46 with 2 teenage children would off herself over a hoax call transfer... What do you think?

Also, does K have a problem with having babies?

I find this all very suspicious, as I do the wanting to change the law around succession etc. Seems like the blood line is protecting the line and wanting to prevent a non-bloodline successor.

edit on 11-12-2012 by Gemwolf because: Added ex tags and source

First of all, it is a criminal offence to release private patient information in the UK, and that is without it being a royal. Releasing information to the press, or some random caller, can end your career over night.

The fact that this relates to a member of the Royal family makes this not only a civil problem, but potentially an issue of national security. This is something the government and Royal protection would be highly interested in.

In addition, the hospital in question is the Royal hospital, it's not just a regular NHS site. This is where all the Royals go for treatment relating to anything. This means that the level of professionalism expected from staff is much higher than everywhere else.

Those working at this hospital have worked damn hard to get there. They are professionals, dedicated to their careers, devoted to the care of others.

We also have to consider that the nurse was of Asian origin. It's a fact that pride and service are more culturally valued in the Asian community than in many others.

Jacintha Saldanha worked hard to build her career, and she was obviously proud to be working at one of the best and most important hospitals in the country when it comes to their visitors. She was subjected to a malicious call and found herself - along with a colleague - potentially responsible for not only leaking information of a patient, but leaking the information of ROYAL!

Although the hospital claims that no action was being taken, I find that very hard to believe. They would be looking for a scapegoat, someone to blame for their security failure. Jacintha Saldanha probably thought that she would be the one to take the blame for not checking the validity of the caller - even though she was just filling in while the receptionist (who would have had the right protocols to follow) was no there.

I find it highly plausible that she took her own life because she felt ashamed of being responsible, and she felt embarrassed about being the one to have let that call through. She probably thought that she'd ended her career, that she would be blamed, and that she'd let people down.

Of course, she didn't. Almost everyone placed blame where it lies - with those twisted excuses for adults who act like drunk teenagers.

Those who think this is something more suspicious, or that she was killed by the establishment, have a deluded idea of what they want to believe. There is no reason for the establishment to kill her, none at all. If they did, why not the nurse who actually gave out the information? Why do it at her home? Why is there absolutely no evidence, reason or excuse at all?

Sorry, but the idea that she was killed is not only a stretch of the imagination, it's a delusion created by people who find any excuse to blame the establishment for everything from global warming to the price of bacon. There is no grand conspiracy here. There is no common sense to believe that there would be, no indications at all that anything other than a suicide took place. People who think this was a murder really need to get some treatment - they are creating a fantasy scenario to fulfil their beliefs that the establishment is responsible for everything wrong in the world.

As for the DJ's, I don't think anything should happen to them. I think they made a pathetic attempt to be just like all the other shock-jock presenters in Australia, and they resort to cheap laughs to get their audience. The quality of radio in Australia is pathetically sad. It's all about cut-throat competition and being a low as they can possibly be. Really, these people would execute someone live on air if they could get away with it. That's the culture of the businesses, overcrowded and in competition with the lowest of the low.

They messed up, they disregarded common sense and made a terrible decision. They will have to live with this for the rest of their lives. They have been punished enough already.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Wongbeedman

But a 46 year old experienced and I would suspect strong nurse who was both catholic and indian with 2 teenage children would not wack herself over a transfering of a call. No way!!!

There is more to this story!!

We will have to see what the rigged post mortem says.....

I think that there is some connection between the changing of the law on succession, an illigitimate prince (soldiers son), what would happened if w dies, w's marriage and a desparation to have a child so that H could never be king, k's ability to have children, a possible previously failed pregnancy, and k's admission to hospital this time (did she mc again?). J's death might also be about what she knows.
edit on 11-12-2012 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by pavmas
Not what they said thats for sure. Lets start at the beginning.
Day 1. BBC constantly going on about her having morning sickness and in hospital
Day 2 BBC showing diagrams and have experts on all day showing how bad and serious this is and showing the prince attending hospital, ( honestly you would think she had cancer.
Day3 An angry prince willaim arrives at hospital after hoax call and says on TV how disgusting this is etc etc ( BBC used the words angry check out pictures on google, I listen to the recordings and even I know that Kate is not the queens grandaughter, no one and i mean no one would have fell for this prank.

I then say to my son there is something not right here (royals comment on nothing and I mean nothing and a Statement is issued from buckinham palace so a break in protocol.
Now back to the call, a private hospital treating Royals, where is the protocol passsword etc, " I want to speak to my grandaughter" and she get all the news' Come on ffs.

Now onto Jacintha Saldanha, she was a catholic a devout catholic according to her family and was from India, She just put the call through on a switchboard no more so hardly worth killing yourself.

Now the media are saying that she killed herself because of the shame? no the shame is killing herself in her culture not a phone call, suicide means no mass at her funeral and she cant e buried on consecrated ground.

Lets say she did kill herself; so she decides not to say goodbye to her kids and kill herself in her bedroom she does it in the hospital grounds.

She killed herself when, her body was found in the morning, so the the day previous an angry prince arrives at the hospital and angry prince who was quoted as saying he will do everything to protect his wife after what happened to his mother.
Then there was the press release: nurse that took the call gas been found dead in hospital grouds or close to hospital after commiting suicide, how did they know so quick and then the the media frenzy switching attention to Australia and the pranksters, now if you see their video that looks fake also. Its like 9/11 all over how quick the media get the facts to shape peoples mind. I thought I was the only one who saw through all this crap even here on ATS people were saying that the pranksters should be held responsible and no on questioned it.
And here is the final bit, The family say they have been told nothing how she killed herself if there was a note etc.
I dont know what happened but everything tells me that what is been reported is a made up story, Devout catholics do not kill themselves its a mortal sin and perhaps the worst thing a catholic can do, the shame would be on her family not shame because she put a phone call through. make up your own minds but I for one dont believe this.

You state the following above which tells its own story

"the day previous an angry prince arrives at the hospital and angry prince who was quoted as saying he will do everything to protect his wife after what happened to his mother"

If W believed his mum had died in a true accident then he would not have said "he will do everything to protect his wife after what happened to his mother"

What he says suggests he himself believes his mothers death was no accident. Maybe he knows it wasnt but what can he do or say.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual

I find it hard to believe that an experienced nurse aged 46 with 2 teenage children would off herself over a hoax call transfer... What do you think?

I find this all very suspicious, as I do the wanting to change the law around succession etc. Seems like the blood line is protecting the line and wanting to prevent a non-bloodline successor.

I find it highly plausible that she took her own life because she felt ashamed of being responsible, and she felt embarrassed about being the one to have let that call through. She probably thought that she'd ended her career, that she would be blamed, and that she'd let people down.

Of course, she didn't. Almost everyone placed blame where it lies - with those twisted excuses for adults who act like drunk teenagers.

Those who think this is something more suspicious, or that she was killed by the establishment, have a deluded idea of what they want to believe. There is no reason for the establishment to kill her, none at all. If they did, why not the nurse who actually gave out the information? Why do it at her home? Why is there absolutely no evidence, reason or excuse at all?

I agree with you all the way. I cannot see what they'd gain from killing this woman.
I will say what I said at the start. Sad ending to a silly prank. No conspiracy here. (imo)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Correct me if I'm wrong and I'm a little confused here but this poor worman never gave anything away did she? She passed the call through and its then that all the medical confidentialities came out, no? I hope I'm right and if that's the case, then I really can't understand why she would take her own life.

The coroner's report will be a farce in any case so forget that.

So many cover-ups.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

The first sacrifice to the demon that the Kate unit is carrying. It could happen, let's see how much death Kate attracts on the way.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Barely said 2 words and bam!

edit on 11-12-2012 by mykingdomforthetruth because: I fecked up

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
The nurse was from India.

Her family said that they thought she killed herself out of shame, based on her upbringing.

It's a cultural difference apparently.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Saldanha’s sister-in-law Carmine Barboza said the nurse never told her husband, an accountant for the Britain’s National Health Service, that she was depressed over falling for the hoax.

Read more: www.nydailynews.com...

Ah suddenly a note

Today it emerged that the tragic nurse is believed to have left a note for her family, husband Benedict Barboza and children Junal, 17, and 14-year-old Lisha.

www.mirror.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
It's a terrible, terrible tragedy. I am sickened and heart broke as most people are. My prayers go out to both the DJs who played this hilarious prank, the real victims in this case. This was a harmless prank that would not have hurt anyone including the royal family. The media have jumped all over this nonsense before any facts have been released. It is unimaginable that anyone could have died because of this and a fund should be created for the DJ's and their families. If this nurse committed suicide then obviously she suffered mental illness and or depression......she would have done it eventually. I am sorry for the nurses family loss....but don't blame the media for this one.
brice
edit on 11-12-2012 by brice because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join