It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What really happened to the Royal Nurse?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by badnickname
I have read some local news sites report that Jacinta was found hanged, with a bruise on her hand/arm.
I cannot find sources for the report as of now. It would certainly make an interesting twist.

Also, we have very opposing claims as to what her brother realy said to the press:

www.dnaindia.com...

“We will send a formal and official request to the British government and the investigating agencies to share the full details while asking the Indian government to allow second post mortem and investigation by an Indian agency,” D’Souza said.
“We are not happy the way this incident is being treated by the authorities in London as there has been no flow of information regarding her death, we do apprehend foul play,” the late nurse’s brother, Naveen Saldanha, said.

If realy determined she had a bruise on her hand, that would indicate to me someone very strong grabbed her by her hand and twisted it behind her back, while hanging her. I dont see how she would hurt her own hand while hanging herself.
edit on 13-12-2012 by badnickname because: Repair link url cause of #ty ATS html parser

The plot thickens!!!

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I can publish here the forensic photos and dissection protocol. Is it needed?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by troparevo

Please do.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Source

Mel Greig, one of the Sydney DJs behind the controversial "royal prank" phone call that was linked to the suicide of a British nurse, has revealed that she urged her 2Day FM bosses to edit the recording to disguise two nurses' voices before the segment went to air.

just thought i would give a update on this

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I dont know. The NRA offed Mountbatten a relative of the Queen through marriage and I am not aware that the fight against the IRA escalated because of that beyond what one would expect. Therefore I do not see how the Queen or any of her handlers/associates would risk having this woman murdered for the family to accuse the Royals of that act in the information age.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Terminated!!! Im quite sure about that!! She new something that obviously was a threat to the monarchy and threats always die! Dear Diana another.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere
reply to post by RP2SticksOfDynamite

We're expected to believe that a nurse, which has in all likelihood dealt with the death of many patients, could not deal with the "emotional burden" of violating a patient's privacy...?

I suspect that the emotional burden of the violation had less of an impact than the emotional burden of what she anticipated happening to her. While she wasn't directly responsible for sharing any information, she might well have thought that she was going to be struck off and lose her job, possibly damaging any future employment prospects as well. Throw in the media spotlight, feelings of guilt and embarrassment, stress, etc... people kill themselves for less, with or without a mental illness in the background.

There is rarely a single thing that drives people to commit suicide. While there might be a key trigger, it is often surrounded by a whole collection of other things that, taken together, can override our innate self-preservation instinct.

When something goes wrong, most humans tend to start from the point of panic before they reach a stage where they can rationally assess the situation - it might only take seconds or minutes, but it can potentially take days or even weeks, depending on the person and the situation. That's one of the reasons that nurses are trained in certain protocols, so that in an emergency the training will override the panic phase. I doubt they have a protocol for "being made a laughing stock in the national media". People trapped in the panic phase sometimes do things they would never do if they had reached the rational stage.

Others have mentioned whether there was any additional stress over a cultural belief around bringing shame to the family. I have no idea if that would be correct in this situation, but if so, that would be one more thing to tip the scales.

I see a very sad story here, but no conspiracy.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   
While hardly a confirmed source, there are reports in the Indian press that she had made two previous suicide attempts and was being treated for depression.

archive.indianexpress.com... oyal-hoax-call-nurse-was-treated-for-depression-last-year/1049057/

"It is true that she was taken to the Fr Muller Medical College Hospital in Mangalore during her visit last Christmas. We are not commenting on whether it was a suicide attempt,'' said the family member, following reports in the local media that she had attempted to kill herself on two occasions during her last visit to India.

According to local reports from Mangalore, medical records from the nurse's stay in hospital during her last visit, ostensibly for a serious fall, suggested that she was diagnosed with a depressive disorder due to a history of stress and that she may have tried to harm herself.

The exact cause and trigger for the depression was not known and the nurse had been treated, put under medication and discharged in January, reports said.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: badnickname
If realy determined she had a bruise on her hand, that would indicate to me someone very strong grabbed her by her hand and twisted it behind her back, while hanging her. I dont see how she would hurt her own hand while hanging herself.

A bruise in itself means nothing, there is no indication that I've seen of how recent that bruise was or how it was caused. I had a bruise on my arm a few weeks ago and I can guarantee you that it wasn't caused by sometime twisting my arm or trying to hang me.

This does, however, touch on something else I find interesting. My wife is a midwife and, while it may well differ from hospital to hospital, a patient with that condition in our local hospital would have been on the antenatal ward under the care of midwives rather than just a nurse. It's not uncommon for people to use the term when discussing either profession, but it would be interesting to know if she was a midwife or a nurse.

Why is this interesting? My wife occasionally (not often, but occasionally) comes home with bruises - from labouring women grabbing her arm and squeezing hard. If the deceased spent any time on the labour ward, it's quite possible to get a big bruise with fingermarks that would look just the same as someone grabbing her arm to twist it behind her back.

I don't think there is any conspiracy here, for the simple reason that there is no point to it. On wards like that, especially outside of normal hours, the ward phone is answered by which ever nurse/midwife happens to be closest, who then either handles the question or passes it on to the appropriate person. The deceased did nothing more than pass the call on. There is absolutely nothing to be gained, even from a simple "revenge" point of view, from doing anything to her.

edit on 3-8-2014 by EvillerBob because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: randomname
the reptilians strike again.

it wouldn't be the first time a british monarch has had someone killed in their illustrious careers.

this is what happens when you idolatrize another human being, elevating them into some superelite position.

worshipping and bowing to them for no reasonable reason.

she must have felt extreme, unwarranted guilt of betrayal. and it's the monarchy fault for turning british citizens and the commonwealths into cult followers.

i bet she was waiting by the phone for a royal to call to pardon her. that's how messed up it is when you turn a bunch of wankers and their freeloading family into some sort of gods.

all this pompous crap has to stop for the human race to move on.

that's what i like about america, they got the crown and the throne and told king george to shove it up his....

Just like Americans do with their president and film stars.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join