It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What really happened to the Royal Nurse?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
The following text was taken from MSN:

The Australian radio station whose DJs duped a nurse with a prank call only for the woman to apparently take her own life is to set up a memorial fund for her family.

Jacintha Saldanha's husband and teenage children will receive at least £320,000 in donations from the advertising profits of Sydney broadcaster 2Day FM, whose presenters were behind the hoax call.

The nurse transferred the DJs, believing they were the Queen and Prince of Wales, to a colleague who described in detail the condition of the Duchess of Cambridge during her treatment for severe pregnancy sickness last Tuesday.

Ms Saldanha, 46, from Bristol, would have been devastated by her unwitting role in the scam, her brother has said. She was found dead three days later in a block of nurses' flats close to the King Edward VII's Hospital where she worked. A post-mortem examination is being carried out later on Tuesday.

Her husband, Benedict Barboza, daughter Lisha, 14, and son Junal, 16, made an emotional appearance outside Parliament after meeting Labour MP Keith Vaz. The politician is campaigning on behalf of the family and called on the hospital to hold a full inquiry and offer further support to Mr Barboza and his children.

Source

I find it hard to believe that an experienced nurse aged 46 with 2 teenage children would off herself over a hoax call transfer... What do you think?

Also, does K have a problem with having babies?

I find this all very suspicious, as I do the wanting to change the law around succession etc. Seems like the blood line is protecting the line and wanting to prevent a non-bloodline successor.

edit on 11-12-2012 by Gemwolf because: Added ex tags and source

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I agree.

And they have not released the cause of death.

The media are hysterical these days. If the nurse did kill herself over this then the UK media need to take blame for their hysterical coverage of the Royals.

Because I am suspicious I even thought that MI5 may have murdered her to justify tighter security for VIP's and to justify tighter media laws in relation to what can be said about VIP's. Thats a stretch I know, but still. Its all suspicious.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
the reptilians strike again.

it wouldn't be the first time a british monarch has had someone killed in their illustrious careers.

this is what happens when you idolatrize another human being, elevating them into some superelite position.

worshipping and bowing to them for no reasonable reason.

she must have felt extreme, unwarranted guilt of betrayal. and it's the monarchy fault for turning british citizens and the commonwealths into cult followers.

i bet she was waiting by the phone for a royal to call to pardon her. that's how messed up it is when you turn a bunch of wankers and their freeloading family into some sort of gods.

all this pompous crap has to stop for the human race to move on.

that's what i like about america, they got the crown and the throne and told king george to shove it up his....

edit on 11-12-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
it appears you are looking for a conspiracy that does not exist.

All anyone can do is speculate as to why she commited suicide, did she feel such remorce for being duped that she felt no other option?
was she upset by her husband accusing her of brining shame to the family or was she distraught by the treatment from the hospital itself?

all we can do is guess, as to weather their is a conspiracy about blood lines etc.....

that makes a great story, but honestly very little else.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by RP2SticksOfDynamite

What about the colleague Jacintha passed the DJs on to? Why would Jacintha do this when she only passed the call on. It was the colleague show disclosed the details and this colleague should still have challenged the indentity of the caller first.

What I actually find the hardest to believe is that the Queen herself (or any member of the Royal family) would be calling. Wouldn't she have an aid to place the call on her behalf before speaking on the phone? Would there not be some kind of protocol in place for placing/receiving calls between the hospital and the Palace that the DJ's would not be aware of?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

You may be right, but what helps to fuel conspiracy's, is when the newspapers here in the UK had already decided and printed in the headlines that it was suicide before any official verdict had been announced.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

We're expected to believe that a nurse, which has in all likelihood dealt with the death of many patients, could not deal with the "emotional burden" of violating a patient's privacy...?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
It could just be the straw that broke the camels back.
We don't know if she had issues or what. I don't think there is a conspiracy here, just a sad ending to a silly prank.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
The lassie obviously had some kind of undiagnosed mental health issue. If two australian DJs posing as the Queen or whoever managed to send her over the edge then thats a shame but i hardly think they can be held responsible or accountable for her actions.

R.I.P Jacintha Saldanha!
edit on 11-12-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Not what they said thats for sure. Lets start at the beginning.
Day 1. BBC constantly going on about her having morning sickness and in hospital
Day 2 BBC showing diagrams and have experts on all day showing how bad and serious this is and showing the prince attending hospital, ( honestly you would think she had cancer.
Day3 An angry prince willaim arrives at hospital after hoax call and says on TV how disgusting this is etc etc ( BBC used the words angry check out pictures on google, I listen to the recordings and even I know that Kate is not the queens grandaughter, no one and i mean no one would have fell for this prank.

I then say to my son there is something not right here (royals comment on nothing and I mean nothing and a Statement is issued from buckinham palace so a break in protocol.
Now back to the call, a private hospital treating Royals, where is the protocol passsword etc, " I want to speak to my grandaughter" and she get all the news' Come on ffs.

Now onto Jacintha Saldanha, she was a catholic a devout catholic according to her family and was from India, She just put the call through on a switchboard no more so hardly worth killing yourself.

Now the media are saying that she killed herself because of the shame? no the shame is killing herself in her culture not a phone call, suicide means no mass at her funeral and she cant e buried on consecrated ground.

Lets say she did kill herself; so she decides not to say goodbye to her kids and kill herself in her bedroom she does it in the hospital grounds.

She killed herself when, her body was found in the morning, so the the day previous an angry prince arrives at the hospital and angry prince who was quoted as saying he will do everything to protect his wife after what happened to his mother.
Then there was the press release: nurse that took the call gas been found dead in hospital grouds or close to hospital after commiting suicide, how did they know so quick and then the the media frenzy switching attention to Australia and the pranksters, now if you see their video that looks fake also. Its like 9/11 all over how quick the media get the facts to shape peoples mind. I thought I was the only one who saw through all this crap even here on ATS people were saying that the pranksters should be held responsible and no on questioned it.
And here is the final bit, The family say they have been told nothing how she killed herself if there was a note etc.
I dont know what happened but everything tells me that what is been reported is a made up story, Devout catholics do not kill themselves its a mortal sin and perhaps the worst thing a catholic can do, the shame would be on her family not shame because she put a phone call through. make up your own minds but I for one dont believe this.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by YarlanZey

What I actually find the hardest to believe is that the Queen herself (or any member of the Royal family) would be calling. Wouldn't she have an aid to place the call on her behalf before speaking on the phone? Would there not be some kind of protocol in place for placing/receiving calls between the hospital and the Palace that the DJ's would not be aware of?

I worked for the royal family for nearly 2 years and when the Queen is about, everyone panics. This woman was probably scared of confronting the Queen in fear of losing her job and just assumed it was her since the call was transferred.
I would think the Queen has a direct line straight to the bedside.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SilentE

"when the Queen is about, everyone panics. This woman was probably scared of confronting the Queen in fear of losing her job"

Thats a shame because i personally would like to confront the bitch on a few issues regarding our current ruling class system! Maybe she told the Queen what she thought and 5 or 6 took issue and made her death look like a suicide. Stranger things have happened.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
These royals leave a trail of dead bodies where ever they go, what about the 17 year old girl found dead on the queens estate on christmas day, her body dumped there. Now the BBC reported a woman has been found dead on the Queens estate, no she was a child a 17 year old girl not a woman and that's it case closed no investigation. If you had a 17 year old l dead in your garden it would be news for weeks and you would be arrested on suspicion but this just dissapeared.

42 year old nurses just do not kill themselves and this one like all people treating or having contact with Royals would be checked out that they were of sound mind before they even got near a royal, watch how quick this story is buried.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Seriously though I don't think the woman killed herself just over this hoax call, I think she must of had other 'issues', this was just the straw that broke the camels back.

The Royal family were not angry at the hospital btw, they were sympathetic to the nurses apparently. I'm not sure why the Royal family are getting the blame for this one?
edit on 11-12-2012 by RiverRunsFree because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake
reply to post by SilentE

"when the Queen is about, everyone panics. This woman was probably scared of confronting the Queen in fear of losing her job"

Thats a shame because i personally would like to confront the bitch on a few issues regarding our current ruling class system! Maybe she told the Queen what she thought and 5 or 6 took issue and made her death look like a suicide. Stranger things have happened.

Then you run away if your scared, she was a nurse and would get a job anywhere, you dont think oh I better kill myself, she was not a silly girl she was a mother of 2 and was 32 years old and was a devout xatholic, catholics are more scared of God than humans and its a mortal sin, she would have been taught that she would burn in hell for eternity if she took her life, Its perhaps the worst thing a catholic can do

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake
reply to post by SilentE

Shame because i personally would like to confront the bitch on a few issues regarding our current ruling class system!

You and me both my friend.
I wouldn't mind getting an explanation as to why they really gave me heave ho too..

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Billy Conelly says the Queens thinks the world smells of paint because where ever the queen goes there is someone in front of her with a paintbrush tidying up the place.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Just for the sake of conspiracy theory, wasn't the nurse a devout Catholic? Suicide would be less likely for obvious reasons

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I would imagine the poor woman was terrified about losing her job, and also scared by the unwarranted attention she was receiving from the media all for a genuine mistake.

I wonder what action her employers were planning to take against her. I wonder what sort of pressure she was put under by the police and the Security Services. I wonder how she was coping with the pressure of the media. How was she coping with her own feelings of shame. The poor woman had nowhere to turn.

Whether this was suicide or another "assisted by the UK State Security apparatus", a la Dr David Kelly, type suicide remains to be seen. I doubt many of us would be able to cope if placed in such an insidious position.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

"Then you run away if your scared, she was a nurse and would get a job anywhere, you dont think oh I better kill myself, she was not a silly girl she was a mother of 2 and was 32 years old"

She has now left her husband and 2 children alone and totaly devastated by her loss! IMHO thats both silly and selfish. My best friend commited suicide, the mess they leave behind is a horrible affair.

"and and was a devout xatholic,"

Say what? You have lost me there i dont understand. Do you mean catholic or x alcoholic??? (Joke)

"catholics are more scared of God than humans and its a mortal sin, she would have been taught that she would burn in hell for eternity if she took her life, Its perhaps the worst thing a catholic can do"

Nice to see all your organised religious dogmas at play. God is not the all loving all caring father figure if he takes that attitude toward what was/is obviously a poor tormented soul simple seeking return to her creator in however a misguided fasion.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join