It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria to U.N.: 'Serious fear' it will be framed for the use of chemical weapons

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
You just go and look at how many coups the US is KNOWN, not just suspected, to have been involved with or entirely behind, and then you'll understand why more and more people don't believe in their 'freedom and democracy' any more.

Add that to the fact that they openly back groups that THEY THEMSELVES have previously declared to be terrorists.

'We', meaning the mostly deluded citizens of North America, are the only ones who continue to believe their lies.

I don't understand why anyone gives them the 'legitimacy' to question others' 'legitimacy'.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by curiouscanadian777

Are the Canadians so "enlightened" as to stop their own government from participating?

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Nope. 'We' are as deluded as 'you'.

Enlightenment belongs to individuals and 'we' continue to fight amongst ourselves, which I'm sure is part of the plan.

Notice how 'we' are cheering for people to rise up against their 'tyrannical' govts, while ours' are growing ever more tyrannical?! Our owns rights to protest and rule/rights of law are being curtailed, our own protesters are being beaten down, but that's okay, they're just deluded hand-out loving hippies...

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
The video proof is there that they are threatening their civilians with the use of chemical weapons.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Allthegood
The video proof is there that they are threatening their civilians with the use of chemical weapons.

Which video, and who is threatening the civilians?

I have seen a video surfacing around where the rebels are supposedly using chemical weapons and threatening to use them on the citizens, but I am unsure if it is authentic or not.

Is that the video you mean or is there another one with a different explanation?

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

wait are you stating i'm not included in the 'we'

I'm just saying that US and Canadians citizens are all in the same sinking ship, brah!

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by JDmOKI

Are the Canadians so "enlightened" as to stop their own government from participating?

Man, I wish!

My government doesn't give a flying turkey what I think, if I could stop them I would. My vote does nothing, it leaves me no choice. Once they are elected they do what they want.

Canadians are helpless due to the massive brainwashing we are subjected to. You would be surprised how many colleagues of mine believe we should bomb Syria and Iran just because the boob tube told them too. These are the same people who cheered on when all the other Middle Eastern countries were being invaded.

I don't mean all Canadians, but we must have our fair share of idiots to vote Harper in twice, even though our election system is flawed.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
not sure if it's been mentioned yet or not, I tend to read for a few pages then my "ADHD" says go to the end. But did anyone see the video posted on here of the rabbits being killed by means of chemical weapons? At first I didn't believe it to be Syrian forces, because the person in the video was completely hidden from the camera's identifying view. But there is a number of reasons for that, the most obvious being that the chemicals he is working with are corrosive to your skin maybe, instead of just through breathing them in. If not the case though, it is very possible america has made it to spread word of Syria's "flaunting of chemical capabilities". What do you guys think?

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
That would be a nice alibi for them this way when they use them they can say the US did it to frame us.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Israel won't have to set off any gas themselves and the same goes for the USA and that's because the Wests proxy terrorist group Al Qaeda will do it for them. Al Qaeda already tested weapons on animals making it known they have chemical weapons as well so all they have to do is kill innocent civilians and let the blame lie on Assad's brutal regime.

There's so many what if scenarios in this mess it's getting ridiculous.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Well, thank god Assad didn't just come out and say he was going to use chemical weapons. I mean, talk about a buzz kill

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

It sure is a mess over there isn't it? As I said earlier my money is on the rebels being the ones to use them if it happens. It' like a whole lot of bad guys trying to portray themselves as the good guy.

Chemical weapons isn't something to joke about so whoever has the actual intent to use these are the bad guy, that is for certain.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Yeah. It is easy to say they are being framed. Secondly, they could be framed. You'll never know.

All you can do is go on what you have; let God sort it out.

-----

Could you be framed? Yes. However, could you also have done what you are accused? Yes. We can only do our best. Nothing more.

If this man has been bombing his own cities, and has nothing to lose, I would not be surprised to know he used Chemical weapons. He was going to die any way. So why not throw a hail merry?
edit on 10-12-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

My money would be on a false flag via the western back/Al Qaeda group known as the "Syrian" rebels as well. Al Qaeda will kill anyone, they've proven that and the USA loves false flag operations to begin wars so it's not hard to follow this crumb trail.

edit on 10-12-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by legageddon

It has been mentioned, but the video itself has not been posted in here yet.

That video is disturbing, I remember seeing it and not knowing what to think. I would like to know the truth behind that video such as who they were and what they were using and where they got it from.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

My money would be on a false flag via the western back/Al Qaeda group known as the "Syrian" rebels as well. Al Qaeda will kill anyone, they've proven that and the USA loves false flag operations to begin wars so it's not hard to follow this crumb trail.

Just so we are clear, when I say rebels, I also mean the Western backed foreign mercenary terrorists that you speak of. The sad thing is that there is a good chance of chemical weapons being used due to what the media has been spinning and I doubt it will be Assad the one unleashing the poison.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Don't get me wrong, there are some rebels but even the home grown Syrian rebels are worried that Al Qaeda has taken over their revolution. Make no mistake, Al Qaeda is running a muck in Syria just like they did in Libya.

Syrian rebels worried al-Qaeda co-opting revolution | USA Today

Syrian Rebels Tied to Al Qaeda Play Key Role in War | NYT

Shock Video: Syrian Rebels Test Chem Weapons On Rabbits As Warning To Civilians | ATS Thread

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I thought it was common knowledge that Al-Qaeda and all their splinter cells had infiltrated every single uprising in the Middle East, particularly Libya and Syria.

They are Western puppets.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Common knowledge to you but there are plenty of folks out there who don't have a clue. Hell, there are plenty of folks out there who don't give a damn about what's going on in the ME and what it means to them. If they majority of Americans were aware their Gov't was using and funding Al Qaeda for their own selfish means there would be an uprising.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
lots of "what ifs".

Assad might be saying this, as to have a "fall guy" already in place, if he DOES decide to do this.

Or falling into the hands of a Terrorist Organization, and is used in an attack against Israel, or Western Interests.

Like I said earlier. I don't think he uses them, as he would have the World up in arms against him. The ONLY ally left would be Iran, if he decided to use them.

This is a chess move by his regime. Assad HAS the weapons, no one else. Onus is on him, if they are used.
edit on 10-12-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join