It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria to U.N.: 'Serious fear' it will be framed for the use of chemical weapons

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

The rebels have the weapons too.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Even more reason then for Assad to step down. Hes lost complete control of his Country.The Only way ANY dictator can get a Country back, is by force.

This is a sad affair, and the only people that are going to suffer is the civilian population.

I wont count on the UN to be helpful in any of this. That's for sure.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I believe Assad is to smart to even think about using these weapons. He has most Syrians behind him. Have you seen some of the pro Assad rallies in Syria. They are huge.
But as for the Al Queda rebels. I would not trust them at all. They are animals. Know they are worse than animals. I say Russia should go in there and weed them out for Assad. Then we will trulley know there origins.
About time for Putin to live up to his name. Bear.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
We wont be able to stop them from making chemical weapons, but restrictions should be placed on it for research only, we got to help and accept other country's to be a 1st world country like america or as some call it a 2nd world country

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by aarys
I believe Assad is to smart to even think about using these weapons. He has most Syrians behind him. Have you seen some of the pro Assad rallies in Syria. They are huge.
But as for the Al Queda rebels. I would not trust them at all. They are animals. Know they are worse than animals. I say Russia should go in there and weed them out for Assad. Then we will trulley know there origins.
About time for Putin to live up to his name. Bear.

Unfortunately I saw similar "support" for Saddam Hussein, and rallies too.

As for the Rebels, I also believe they are bad news. As for Iranians who are in the mix, bad news also.....

Russia wants to supply weapons. That is their stake in this.

That Country needs a reset badly.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

He should step down but the people of Syria should be very wary of who they "elect" when this day comes, namely the Muslim Brotherhood.

All countries need a reset.

edit on 10-12-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

No doubt.

Its too bad religion is mixed in with Politics. The whole ME, is ripe for Anarchy. Thats a fact.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Btw, the US Gov't is currently training these rebels how to store and maintain these chemical weapons because the US Gov't plans on these rebels acquiring these weapons from Assad soon. True story.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

If that is true, God help the ME.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

It we can trust the likes of CNN then it's true.

Sources: U.S. helping underwrite Syrian rebel training on securing chemical weapons | CNN

The United States and some European allies are using defense contractors to train Syrian rebels on how to secure chemical weapons stockpiles in Syria, a senior U.S. official and several senior diplomats told CNN Sunday.

The training, which is taking place in Jordan and Turkey, involves how to monitor and secure stockpiles and handle weapons sites and materials, according to the sources. Some of the contractors are on the ground in Syria working with the rebels to monitor some of the sites, according to one of the officials.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Dysfunctional, to say the least.

Russia should step in, and take it off their friendly allies hands.

Then NO ONE could say Assad has used them, or is going to use them.

Just my Honest Opinion.

Then again, I don't think Russia really cares what happens.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
i hope to god no women and children die. are men i know theyre of diffrent beliefs and culture but i wish them nothing but the best. that is scary. nice post though hopefully it want happen.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
There was a story ran on Fox News today that video had surfaced out of Syria suggesting that Assad has already used the chemical weapons on the citizens, and it was not the rabbit video. At this point, I'm going with propaganda on this front, because; A: there is absolutely no confirmation from an official source saying this it true. B: its fox news. C'mon man, noone buys what those guys are selling! But they are putting it out there, so i guess we will now see what the "experts" believe this video to be and see where we go from here, world. At least i can reflect back on my memories of pre WWIII earth and smile a little bit. Bittersweetly, of course.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
if religion was truly mixed with politics. the usa would forgive and forget. obamma hates god and is possible the antichrist. ever read revelation he says planly many will come in my name yet they are false prophets. basically liars that use the power of good to do evil. jammie fox called obama lord and savior. hes trash boy cott him. he is no lord and he cant save a penny def not you in any way. extremist come in all religions though. kind of like that song off death to smoochie friends come in all size's lol. but something needs to be done with syria. it being staged are not hopefully no weapons will be used. iam anti abortion pro gun pro god pro life pro proud anti liberal anti obamma anti nwo. abortion made my best friend sense middle school blow her brains out. it wasnt a good thing. you truly regret abortions she was atheist... life is life youre a coward if you can kill a baby. youre a man if you can kill to protect youreself. chemical weapons should be banned so shoud genocide

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by blownaway

wait a minute, what?

second line.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
id like to point out im not very religous iam also a violent war monger. im not trolling i like war. with the exception its a true enemy not some bistandard you know what i mean. im not a killer iam a defender there is a diff.... i being politically funny here not serious what iam talking about is how war mongers try to brain wash people war is nothing more than to convert countries to the un for nwo. like iraq and syria. i do support troops the ones who are stable mentally not mentally ill im tired of that crap to they label every killer now mentally ill its just another way to take rights. see the majority of usa has atleast one mental illness prob some of you. im bipolar i have never killed anyone are declared war on a country are sighn ndaa bill to me thats insane obama vacations alot he repeats his self thats insanity by definition you know lol

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by wondermost

i had to short cut alot. you know letter count. lol
i kinda got off subject i have addhd and bipolar dissorder and i lied on my birthday iam 25. i was just saying abortion is wrong and killing innocent people is wrong but killing some one in true self defense is correct. and my friend lin had a abortion and she shot herself in the head at her house when i was in the shower her brother was playing playstation she died closed casket funeral. abortion haunts people after a while i was pointing out how true that is. and other giber jabber.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

cnn = the devil bobby bushay

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
none of this is happening. all msm news is now 100% bs.

in the real world, all is good. getting better.

no fear.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

ever noticed barack obama when he speaks the sheep come flocking its no coincedence. he either has a form of hypnotism are some satanic power. note i used to be atheist i died from an overdose. had near death exp was gone 3 mins and in a comma for 3 weeks. i saw god i had allways hated religion. despised it. im not the type to tell you go get saved i dont go to church god is sold in churches. no offense.. but obamma seems to have a brain washing power i hate him but if i watch cnn im like he aint so bad i turn it off 3 mins later im like what tha. just happend. have you noticed to possible a binural beat from tv is how he does it i dunno.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join