Syria to U.N.: 'Serious fear' it will be framed for the use of chemical weapons

page: 6
69
<< 3  4  5   >>

log in

join

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by OutonaLimb
 


nothing is getting better its getting worse. and cnn not msm. dont tell me you have been watching obamma speak he will brain wash you. no lie it can be done i assure you this ive seen it done.




posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed
 


I was reading in news the other day that rebels had a lab of chemical weapons ceased in Turkey.

Maybe you could check it.

IMO , Assad has been very very patient. he should have used it when there was a fog on what is going on in Syria while US and other bullies were threatening to attack.

Now that it is clear , it is stupid to use it on people.



posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I believe there would be a frame up, that does not surprise me at all in this world.



posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Lonewulph
 




Warning
an extremely hilarious true statement is in this post. Exercise extreme caution with food and beverage.



posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by blownaway
 


Runner up.



posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
It has been clear from day1 that if there even is any chemical weapons, yhey will be used agains invading forces, not some insurgents.



posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast
 


.... yeah. If he is about to die, he has NOTHING to lose. Hell, if i were him, id use WMDs on my neighbors i hate. I am going to die any way, so why not?

It's called assured Mutual destruction. Except dictator style. You kill me? Okay, ill kill you and then some.

Obama should have secured his chemical stock piles before the Rebels gained access. Rebels are just as bad as Assad, well certain rebel factions which has support from the Muslim Brotherhood.

--

In my opinion, im in favor of war. Attack both the Rebels ( non-pro western factions) and Assad and install a president who is moderate. Puppet governments do not really work. They always cause problems. So your best bet is installing a true moderate muslim president.

--

Am i a War mongerer? Maybe, however, WAR is the only thing that decides who is righteous. Unless, of course, you believe in God. Which i do, but let's be honest. God himself understands men do not willfully bow.

If men do not willfully bow before God, what makes us think men willl willfully and peacefully bow before another man?
--

If you can bow before me, then i can bow before you in mutuality and respect. However, the moment you no longer bow in mutual respect .. is the moment war should be declared. Let's see God's will.
edit on 11-12-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I posted this into a different thread, but this is the video they are talking about, how (t)he(y) 'already used the chemical weapons'

WARNING: Graphic

www.youtube.com...
edit on 11-12-2012 by Zerschmetterling because: (no reason given)


ETA:

this is a report about the use of white phosphorus from Aljazeera, unfortunately in arabic but the videos is still interesting: www.youtube.com...
edit on 11-12-2012 by Zerschmetterling because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
It time for another war and what better candidate to creep closer to Iran than Syria?

Frame away!



posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed
 


The United States has sent military troops to the Jordan-Syria border to help bolster Jordan’s military capabilities in the event that the violence in Syria spreads, according to defence secretary Leon Panetta. 12/11/2012

source:www.salon.com...

I also heard about 8,000 troops +++++ deployed their today.. uggg what the h**ll are we getting into too !!!!! 12/11/2012

My concern is Russia just a gut/bad feeling look for the signs they will rear their ugly heads soon ... beware..



posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by trinityalways
reply to post by Corruption Exposed
 


The United States has sent military troops to the Jordan-Syria border to help bolster Jordan’s military capabilities in the event that the violence in Syria spreads, according to defence secretary Leon Panetta. 12/11/2012

source:www.salon.com...

I also heard about 8,000 troops +++++ deployed their today.. uggg what the h**ll are we getting into too !!!!! 12/11/2012

My concern is Russia just a gut/bad feeling look for the signs they will rear their ugly heads soon ... beware..


the article you posted is from WEDNESDAY, OCT 10, 2012 8:05 PM UTC

where did you 'hear' about 8,000 troops being deployed there today? Source?



posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeorgiaGirl
If I planned to use chemical weapons, what better cover than to tell the world I was NOT going to use chemical weapons? So how would we ever really know???



Because most people dont pee in their own pool to clean it.
They find other ways to get rid of the problem.



posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed
 


I agree. I do not trust Israeli Special Forces. I also do not trust their think tanks and their military intelligence. Lets not forget that over 4k American lives were lost in Iraq because Bush trusted (allegedly) that Israel was tracking X amount of yellow cake uranium and X amount of scud missiles gone missing from the country which justified the Iraq invasion.

I am no anti-Semite but I believe that the middle eastern agenda is more of an Israeli one. Just google the above mentioned story and observe that it is being carried by 90% alternative and/or low-density news outlets.

CNN, MSNBC, ABC, FOX, even the BBC.... all run by Jewish CEOs are not carrying stories which contradict official US or Israeli statements.



posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeorgiaGirl
If I planned to use chemical weapons, what better cover than to tell the world I was NOT going to use chemical weapons? So how would we ever really know???
He's just in a bad position IMO. Eitherway he could be setup



posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
It's real simple . . . all he has to do is to get rid of all his chemical weapons and then tell the US that he doesn't ha . . . .

oh crap

never mind.

He's 'jailsexed' either way it boils down. Use 'em and suffer the consequences. Don't use 'em and suffer the consequences.

Based on how it worked out for the all the other leaders the US assisted in leaving office, he may as well just start pressin' buttons.

It's what the mainstream media wants us to believe so we all get down and root and holler and wave the flag and support the blowing up of a whack of people who really most likely don't really feel like being blown up.
edit on 11-12-2012 by GoalPoster because: fixed stuff I didn't fix in the first place.



posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Maybe the concern expressed by the OP is justified.

Islam is supposed to be a religion of tolerance and peace. I believe myself to be a "spiritual" atheist. I don't want to hurt others, I want peace for everybody everywhere and I believe that people should be able to run their country the way they want.

Today, I saw something in a newspaper that totally shocked me. YouTube already removed the video, because it's just too harsh.

A 10 year old Syrian boy is encouraged while he decapitates a prisoner. If those are the values that they teach their children, then I say: the hell with them. There shouldn't be a place for such people on this Earth.

I don't blame the child. The child is also a victim in way. It only does this to please the "adults", because he doesn't know any better. I blame religion and blind hate which will be, eventually, the end of humanity.




www.bestgore.com... eheading-unarmed-civilian-sword-syria/
edit on 11-12-2012 by WhereIsTheBatman because: Language correction



posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed
 


The Obama Admin is beginning to realize the Rebel groups are all aligned with terrorist organizations like al queda. Let Assad gas the bastards that killed our troops in Iraq.

www.infowars.com...



posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
it's future has been seen.

www.prophecy.mx...



posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by WhereIsTheBatman
 


Well I D K about Islam but Christianity teaches "do unto others as you would have others do unto you". So if you follow the main guideline for our interaction with other humans that Jesus gave us, it includes but is not limited to having children decapitate people. I don't want to be anywhere near Syria if this kind of thing becomes prevalent you saw what happened to Sodom and Gomorrah.

That said, if we go to clean this mess up in Syria I will not lie.... just like they suckered me with the children being used as suicide bombers.... they will have suckered me again into signing up again. This does leave me with a feeling of needing to go over there and get it poppin I will not lie
.



posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
reply to post by mideast
 


.... yeah. If he is about to die, he has NOTHING to lose. Hell, if i were him, id use WMDs on my neighbors i hate. I am going to die any way, so why not?

It's called assured Mutual destruction. Except dictator style. You kill me? Okay, ill kill you and then some.

Obama should have secured his chemical stock piles before the Rebels gained access. Rebels are just as bad as Assad, well certain rebel factions which has support from the Muslim Brotherhood.

--

In my opinion, im in favor of war. Attack both the Rebels ( non-pro western factions) and Assad and install a president who is moderate. Puppet governments do not really work. They always cause problems. So your best bet is installing a true moderate muslim president.

--

Am i a War mongerer? Maybe, however, WAR is the only thing that decides who is righteous. Unless, of course, you believe in God. Which i do, but let's be honest. God himself understands men do not willfully bow.

If men do not willfully bow before God, what makes us think men willl willfully and peacefully bow before another man?
--

If you can bow before me, then i can bow before you in mutuality and respect. However, the moment you no longer bow in mutual respect .. is the moment war should be declared. Let's see God's will.
edit on 11-12-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)





After the kid being made to decapitate someone..... when are they going to start the big recruitment. I'm in.






top topics



 
69
<< 3  4  5   >>

log in

join