It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shock Video: Syrian Rebels Test Chem Weapons On Rabbits As Warning To Civilians

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Shock Video: Syrian Rebels Test Chem Weapons On Rabbits As Warning To Civilians

www.breitbart.com

The Syria Tribune: The video starts with several scenes showing chemical containers with Tekkim labels (Tekkim is a Turkish chemicals company) and some lab equipment, while playing Jihadists chants in the background. A glass box then appears with two rabbits inside, with a poster on the wall behind it reading The Almighty Wind Brigade (Kateebat A Reeh Al Sarsar). A person wearing a lab mask then mixes chemicals in a beaker in the glass box, and we see some gas emitting from the beaker. About a minute later, the rabbits start to have random convulsions and then die. The person says: You saw wha
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 12/8/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Did a search, didn't find this.

So, I am confused on this whole Syria thing. Wasn't the US Gov supporting the rebels? Aren't they the "good" guys? If so, why are they threatening to gas the civilians? The fact that they are the rebels should mean that they are on the same side as the civilians correct? Shouldn't they be threatening to gas the government or something? I am so very confused....

www.breitbart.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 12/8/2012 by tothetenthpower because: --Mod Edit--All caps Title.

edit on 12/8/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
We've had enough WMD bull crap, to last a lifetime. Please stop .

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Bakatono

WMDs do exist outside of developing countries. The issue is in this case will they actually be used?
There is a Syria Blog which follows the opposition closely, some in English, some is not. But a picture is worth a thousand words. The Blog site is located at

tweetgrid.com...

allowing outsiders a somewhat inside view of what is actually happening.
It will do little good for us to stick our heads in the sand on this as it has the potential to affect the entire world.
Below is one writer that seems to show the Syrian opposition to have captured Government vehicles with Chemical protection suites. It is not in English, but the images cannot be mistaken. They are indeed Chemical suits. Problem is: Is this disinformation from the opposition, or has The government actually considered deployment of these weapons? Time will tell, but clearly, someone is in possession of these suits and they have only one purpose. Syria does have Chemical weapons.
And now the opposition has some of these chemicals in their possession? And they also have suits?
But it is very difficult to determine the extent and if anyone will truly use them.
I don't think this video can be imbedded, so a link to it is below

www.youtube.com...
edit on 8-12-2012 by DavidsHope because: Typo

edit on 8-12-2012 by DavidsHope because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
The U.S. are the main proponents of illegal weapons, whether chemical or not, you seriously think they care? They only care in how it's portrayed in the media, "Assad's guys are the evils ones, look at their weapons", whilst all along handing the rebels the same stuff behind the cameras.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
That video to me was barbaric .. The death of the rabbits are also consistent with cyanide poising and not a nerve agent..This looks like a sickening propaganda video to me i cant believe you even posted this..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by DavidsHope

WMDs do exist outside of developing countries.

I know they do. My question is, exactly who is the "good" guy again? Hasn't the media been portraying these "rebels" as good guys? Now I see a vid of them threatening to gas the cilivian population... Wasn't the Assad government supposed to be doing the threatening to the civilians?

That is my question. Basically... WTF?

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1
That video to me was barbaric .. The death of the rabbits are also consistent with cyanide poising and not a nerve agent..This looks like a sickening propaganda video to me i cant believe you even posted this..peace,sugarcookie1

The build up, during and after conflicts is all propaganda, it's just as important as the fighting itself these days.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

i cant believe you even posted this

Really? Why? Here we have a threat being displayed by "rebels" (who we are told are the good guys) using chemical weapons and they are threatening to use it on a civilian population. We in the US are being fed propaganda from our government in an attempt to draw us into another war. And by the looks of it, one in which chemical weapons WILL be used. Then this video comes along and not only shows evidence of the possession of the chemical weapons and their intent to use them, but it also shows the group we are supposed to believe are the "good" guys may actually be the "bad" guys.

So, all of this and you are only concerned about the fact that the rabbits died and I posted a link to it?

edit on 8-12-2012 by Bakatono because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
The U.S. are the main proponents of illegal weapons, whether chemical or not, you seriously think they care? They only care in how it's portrayed in the media, "Assad's guys are the evils ones, look at their weapons", whilst all along handing the rebels the same stuff behind the cameras.

Yes, but it is insane. What is the end-game here? What can we possibly hope to attain by doing this? Why can't we just get the eff out of these countries already? What is the point?

And why aren't people wising up to the fact that they are being played? This video is absolute proof that we are all being sold a bag of lies. The US gov is always telling us Assad and his people are real bad dudes. Assad says the rebels are real bad dudes. We call him a liar. Now we see this where the rebels are the ones threatening to kill civilians, not Assad. So, it is obvious there is some sort of clandestine plan being played out here and we are the sheeple expected to believe in it, whatever it is.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

The build up, during and after conflicts is all propaganda, it's just as important as the fighting itself these days.

Yes that's true.

Fortunately, the public are getting much better at spotting the blatent propaganda, albeit at too slow a pace i feel.

Most people who look into this just a little deeper than the drivel spewed out by the MSM, know the 'Syria thing' is simply a stepping stone to getting at Iran...and as for the 'rebels'...they seem to be anything but the righteous, oppressed freedom fighters the Western MSM portrays them as.

edit on 8-12-2012 by MysterX because: added info

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by rollsthepaul
We've had enough WMD bull crap, to last a lifetime. Please stop .

Not sure if that is directed at me to stop, meaning to not post about "WMD"s. Or if it is directed at the possessors of "WMDs" to stop messing with them.

Either way, not really the point of my post. I am not necessarily pointing out the WMD crap, I am pointing out that the people we are told in the media are the "good" guys are threatening to kill the civilian population. So, wouldn't that make them the "bad" guys? Which then begs the question, why are we supporting them if they are the "bad" guys?

I mean, look at Egypt and Libya, we didn't support any bad guys there right.... oh wait. damn.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysterX
.and as for the 'rebels'...they seem to be anything but the righteous, oppressed freedom fighters the Western MSM portrays them as.
]

Agree. I can't seem to remember reading my US History books where George Washington was running around threatening to wipe out the civilian population. What a load of tripe we are being sold. The sad thing is that the general population is too effing stupid to see it. Just do whatever the boob-tube tells them. Go shopping, eat your MickyDees, get your food stamps and be grateful you peons!

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bakatono
Did a search, didn't find this.

So, I am confused on this whole Syria thing. Wasn't the US Gov supporting the rebels? Aren't they the "good" guys? If so, why are they threatening to gas the civilians? The fact that they are the rebels should mean that they are on the same side as the civilians correct?
When I see a video like this, purportedly of one side, always assume it could be propaganda coming from the other side. There are no facts here. Only allegations coming from all angles. Nothing is as simple as it looks regarding Syria.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

The problem is in the extremists we have empowered and enabled along the way, and that goes back long before Tunisia, Libya, Egypt and Syria.

They created a monster, and it will be painfully unavoidable in time, especially if the USA gets directly involved, particularly in Iran.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Sek82

Suppose that is a good point. It could be Assad, making the rebels look like the bad guys etc...

Who's on first?

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
The only real wmd's on this planet are on american bases and its allies. i am an american citizen and i think the hypocrisy is ridiculous. half of these countries get their bombs from us. maybe the world should start dismantling and forcing the us to destroy their wmd's. Then bs like this wouldn't happen. I don't understand how the us hasn't been charged for treason yet. they basically supply every terrorist organization with wmds, behind our backs and it ends up effecting us.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

reply to post by Sek82

Suppose that is a good point. It could be Assad, making the rebels look like the bad guys etc...

It could be a cause for confusion, suspicion and doubt if chemical weapons are used in Syria.

Regardless, if that happens no matter who is blamed or takes responsibility, direct international involvement in the crisis would be certain.

Maybe that is all that matters now?

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Yes, but it is insane. What is the end-game here? What can we possibly hope to attain by doing this? Why can't we just get the eff out of these countries already? What is the point?

And why aren't people wising up to the fact that they are being played? This video is absolute proof that we are all being sold a bag of lies. The US gov is always telling us Assad and his people are real bad dudes. Assad says the rebels are real bad dudes. We call him a liar. Now we see this where the rebels are the ones threatening to kill civilians, not Assad. So, it is obvious there is some sort of clandestine plan being played out here and we are the sheeple expected to believe in it, whatever it is.

Oh there is mate and it's called the N.W.O.

Unfortunately, too many people are conditioned into believing the crap that the U.S. and other western powers feed them.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ausername

It could be a cause for confusion, suspicion and doubt if chemical weapons are used in Syria.

Regardless, if that happens no matter who is blamed or takes responsibility, direct international involvement in the crisis would be certain.

Maybe that is all that matters now?

All that matters? Or all that is intended? Perhaps the prior poster was on to something. Perhaps this isn't the rebels, or it is, or it is someone else pretending to be the rebels, or it is in the US and it isn't even someone from Syria, or it is in Iran. Doesn't matter. Perhaps it is intended to escalate and obfuscate so that if (when) someone uses chemical weapons it can be blamed on whomever they want and the end result is "we" get what "we" want and put boots on the ground in another ME country.

Sounds just crazy enough that it has to be true.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join