It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The AGE OLD question? WHERE IS and who is ACTUALLY talking to God, aka Source Entity or Origin

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

Originally posted by Joecroft
Actually, speaking of which, my spidey sense (which all super hero’s have) is picking up, some type of, femininity; you’re not a woman by any chance, are you?

Originally posted by Vethumanbeing
Funny, I thought the same of you.

Ouch! Did I hit a nerve lol

Interesting, that you neither confirm no deny, must be the interrogation training kicking in…

Well, I’m a man, got nothing to hide. The reason I ask is because I tend to have a different approach when it comes talking to woman (no not that lol) I mean my linguistic approach changes, depending on who I’m talking too etc…

Maybe it’s just me and my spidey sense is off, which isn’t usually the case.

- JC

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by WanDash
www.abovetopsecret.com...
And, since I've brought up "dreams"...and, I usually don't remember them...thought I'd relate a very interesting one...
It was "Labor Day", 2006... (actually the morning hours, thereof)... Again - don't usually remember dreams, but, was having one - very strange - where, somehow, I was being advised that one of the Animal Planet personalities (I thought it was Jeff Corwin, or another) had died...
I awoke from the dream, early (probably around 7), and rather than just - go back to bed/sleep, got up...went to the living room/area and turned on the television...and as the first picture/s and sound came on, the Newscaster said - "The Crocodile Hunter, Steve Irwin, is dead..."
Rattled me for a while.
Really liked him...but hadn't been following his show/s for a couple of years.
Anyway - just an odd dream/memory/synchronicity.

Its the numbers thing again, you are being directed very subtly, synchronicity is everything and you are paying attention. Here is the challenge: what are you being told, why, and to what purpose? It is a beautiful thing, the universe is talking to you.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Actually, speaking of which, my spidey sense (which all super hero’s have) is picking up, some type of, femininity; you’re not a woman by any chance, are you?

Funny, I thought the same of you.

Ouch! Did I hit a nerve lol

Interesting, that you neither confirm no deny, must be the interrogation training kicking in…

Well, I’m a man, got nothing to hide. The reason I ask is because I tend to have a different approach when it comes talking to woman (no not that lol) I mean my linguistic approach changes, depending on who I’m talking too etc…

Maybe it’s just me and my spidey sense is off, which isn’t usually the case.

- JC

Why spoil the fun and change up languages, English being my first of which hold the most and best sware words ever.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   

reply to post by WanDash

Thanks for having the guts to share more of you story WanDash…

There’s quite a lot too take in, with the interconnections from one part to another. So it will take I while to digest it all.

- JC

WanDash is quite something no? So a brilliant tactition you? Tell me more. Was it Patton or Rommel read Julius Caesar's treatise on battlefield manouvers.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Why spoil the fun and change up languages, English being my first of which hold the most and best sware words ever.

I guess that’s one reason to appreciate the language…

It’s not a change of languages, I’m after. It’s just that I tend to have a different style and approach, when talking with either males or females.

Not that you have to give me an answer, either way. I’m just pointing it out.

- JC

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   

I guess that’s one reason to appreciate the language…

It’s not a change of languages, I’m after. It’s just that I tend to have a different style and approach, when talking with either males or females.

Not that you have to give me an answer, either way. I’m just pointing it out.

- JC

Gracious of you. Think of me as being both, perfectly balanced (like a Ms. Jesus). By the way, I mentioned this before; the decision was made to keep this Idea form here within FRT BECAUSE it is in the weeds, highly grown and I have a better vantage point to execute sneak attacks. Better to introduce it to Scholarly Scripture Types, God lovers and or Atheists alike. Whomever stumbles across the content of this thread will or will not respond (for a REASON). This is why you are important in furthering along its tenents as it broadens into some very strange areas of thought. I concidered starting a new thread entirely, much more to the point; "Source Entity Found Drowned on Saturn" but that will not work as in there has to be a structure, foundation to my arguement (to me a known truth). A building up of sorts; there is much more to be spoken of. Plus Plus Timing is everything. Its not over until its over.
edit on 9-2-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Gracious of you.

Thanks…just don’t call me divine, someone did that once on ATS and I err ran away lol

Better to introduce it to Scholarly Scripture Types, God lovers and or Atheists alike. Whomever stumbles across the content of this thread will or will not respond (for a REASON).

Well, you’re starting to build up a reputation of being a mysterious riddler type, of the ATS religious forums. With most people responses to your posts ranging from either “OMG what’s he/she/it talking about” (get me outa here lol), to the slightly more polite, “I’m sorry, but your not making any sense”

Luckily for you, I’ve got a lot of patience, but surely your whole message can’t rest on the one guy (i.e. me) probing you for answers…can it!?

This is why you are important in furthering along its tenents as it broadens into some very strange areas of thought.

Maybe I am important in this, and while I feel I’ve made more progress understanding your perspective, than most others, I am however, starting to feel the strain, and still my previous questions remain unanswered. You know, the ones from my other thread…

I thought about starting a new thread entirely, much more to the point; "Source Entity Found Drowned on Saturn" but that will not work as in there has to a structure, foundation to my arguement (to me a known truth). A building up of sorts; there is much more to be spoken of. Plus Plus Timing is everything. Its not over until its over.

It’s not a bad title, as titles go lol

I guess the natural assumption would be; Saturn can’t support life of the known variety.

- JC

edit on 9-2-2013 by Joecroft because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by akushla99

Originally posted by WanDash

Did you know that...in the Bible...the first use of the word for "knowledge" regards the Tree the Man & Woman were not to eat of... The next time it is used, is when the elohim are talking about what to do about the Man & Woman now knowing the difference between good and evil (they have become "like Us")...and...the next time/reference, is when Eve "knew" Adam...and conceived a child...?
Interesting TO ME.

vethumanbeing
The Tree of Knoweledge was more than a metaphor. Adam and Eve were not yet dense beings and had no reason to consume food at all. They became so after eating, (which was not the plan the elohim had in mind). That was Lucifers plan, and not a bad one at that. There was never supposed to be an overlay idea regarding good and evil. This was a plot to make Lucifer look like the bad guy, NO his plan was to enlighten, problem is everyone became very angry with it because it was not a shared plan, negotiated that is with all of the others.

The consternation is/was palpable...my god, the managerial staff is taking the company in a new direction...or the lunatics are taking over the asylum?!...or the 'missionaries' are redesigning my dayroom...A&E were at least told of the general effect it would elicit...

A99

Oh boy you would not have believed the anger at this outragious upstart (never done before as in outright flagrant mutiny). The thinking ones (Lucifer was not alone in this) totally redesigned the dayroom, darkroom, livingroom dog kennel and house within. No one was told anything or suspected, it was a brilliant boomerang slam to the whole ill concieved plan shebang. HR never had a clue.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Gracious of you.

Thanks…just don’t call me divine, someone did that once on ATS and I err ran away lol

Better to introduce it to Scholarly Scripture Types, God lovers and or Atheists alike. Whomever stumbles across the content of this thread will or will not respond (for a REASON).

Well, you’re starting to build up a reputation of being a mysterious riddler type, of the ATS religious forums. With most people responses to your posts ranging from either “OMG what’s he/she/it talking about” (get me outa here lol), to the slightly more polite, “I’m sorry, but your not making any sense”

Luckily for you, I’ve got a lot of patience, but surely your whole message can’t rest on the one guy (i.e. me) probing you for answers…can it!?

This is why you are important in furthering along its tenents as it broadens into some very strange areas of thought.

Maybe I am important in this, and while I feel I’ve made more progress understanding your perspective, than most others, I am however, starting to feel the strain, and still my previous questions remain unanswered. You know, the ones from my other thread…
I guess the natural assumption would be; Saturn can’t support life of the known variety.

- JC

edit on 9-2-2013 by Joecroft because: (no reason given)

Saturn would not support human life, But a gaseous blowhard? Sure.

One gigantic hugely ridiculous message transfer that might go down in history?? Resulting in? resting on one person to deseminate? I think it happened once.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing
...Travel Agency ad "Astral Travel Bookings Available" NO guarantees the destination you paid for in seeking will be found. Kill Bill Vol 1 and 2- Darryl Hannah, Uma Thurman. Unbeknownst to you is actually a remake of "Splash" in 2 parts no fins or tails, Just weaponry; legs and arms and a validly rightious murder intent. (Tarantino's foot fetish). Flipper was cast originallly as the Bill character ; David Carradine graciously stepped in. Reason? there was a funeral to attend, half way around the world, nowhere close to location shoot (a near relative suffocated in a gill net).

I am not familiar with "Tarantino's foot fetish". Is this some widely known idiosyncracy...or...some more abstract observation of yours?
I was just thinking of watching the two "Kill Bill"s again (within the last couple of days).
Guess I'll be trying to see how Ron Howard and Mr. Tarantinos attempts are similar.

One of my favorite tunes by System of a Down is unpretentiously titled - "U-fig". Just listened to it, yesterday.
Not familiar with your other selections except "Live" (difficult to Google) and Stravinsky.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   

...Well, you’re starting to build up a reputation of being a mysterious riddler type, of the ATS religious forums. With most people responses to your posts ranging from either “OMG what’s he/she/it talking about” (get me outa here lol), to the slightly more polite, “I’m sorry, but your not making any sense”

"Riddler type"... That's great!

...Maybe I am important in this, and while I feel I’ve made more progress understanding your perspective, than most others, I am however, starting to feel the strain, and still my previous questions remain unanswered. You know, the ones from my other thread…

I get "the strain" (or, at least, a part of it)...but, honestly, doesn't a lot of the other conversation seem to stay within a very predictable range? After a while - you almost know exactly what to expect from each thread... You can virtually predict who is going to join...what they will say...who they will lash at...who will star & flag who, and ultimately - the threads all dwindle to the same predictable conclusion.
(I know this is an over-generalization...but... Guess you have to decide if you're on here to exercise your fingers without "spell check", or actually want your brain teased.)
And - by the way - Thanks! for remaining in this conversation as I don't think I could have kept vethumanbeing interested long enough to get to some of the topics we've covered.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Text"Oh boy you would not have believed the anger at this outragious upstart (never done before as in outright flagrant mutiny). The thinking ones (Lucifer was not alone in this) totally redesigned the dayroom, darkroom, livingroom dog kennel and house within. No one was told anything or suspected, it was a brilliant boomerang slam to the whole ill concieved plan shebang. HR never had a clue."

Louie Cipher needed the personell...fortunately, the colonising crew, being so far away from head office, and trusting the favorite 'right hand man'...were always going to go along with whatever...didn't seem that far fetched an idea, and as it turns out, didn't mess with the exit points too much...

Our highway home to head office is still paved, and we get to design 'off-ramps' for distraction to view the horror movies of our choice...and we all love horror movies...

A99

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by akushla99

That post didn't make any sense at all. If it was a mass metaphor, please clarify the intended meanings behind each element.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

That post didn't make any sense at all. If it was a mass metaphor, please clarify the intended meanings behind each element.

...because you understand everything posted before my post?...I can tell you that your father was not a glazier 😉

A99

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   

I asked you very kindly to please clarify your post. There was no need to be so rude in response. Now, please, clarify your previous post so we can attempt to be productive with this discussion.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I asked you very kindly to please clarify your post. There was no need to be so rude in response. Now, please, clarify your previous post so we can attempt to be productive with this discussion.

You did ask me very kindly...but I also find it puzzling that having followed (?) the thread so far, the only post you do not understand is mine...😉

A99

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   

The entire thread was relatively pointless, but your post was one of the more confusing ones. I'm puzzled, as I type this, as to why you would use the obscure nature of the thread to excuse your own lack of clarity in the subject. Just because one man kicks a dog, does not mean the next should as well. And so, perhaps you could set an example by clarifying the thread and maybe giving it value for those of us still on the fence.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by akushla99
...You did ask me very kindly...but I also find it puzzling that having followed (?) the thread so far, the only post you do not understand is mine...😉

A99

So true.
I've probably pulled less than 20% from the conversation/s.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

...The entire thread was relatively pointless...

Pointless?
Maybe...that was the point.

...but your post was one of the more confusing ones.

The "confusion" may simply be a lack of common ground.
I am/was confused, as well...but could see a common backdrop &...found it, entertaining. Just as I find your contributions (here and elsewhere) entertaining, enlightening & even inspiring.

And so, perhaps you could set an example by clarifying the thread and maybe giving it value for those of us still on the fence.

Sometimes, pulling the veil away damages the work/s beneath. Kinda depends on the materials used.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

The entire thread was relatively pointless, but your post was one of the more confusing ones. I'm puzzled, as I type this, as to why you would use the obscure nature of the thread to excuse your own lack of clarity in the subject. Just because one man kicks a dog, does not mean the next should as well. And so, perhaps you could set an example by clarifying the thread and maybe giving it value for those of us still on the fence.

You are seriously trying to convince me that mine was one of the 'more confusing'?
Try this...read the title of the thread...make your own connections...and, sit back and wonder whether what you believe you know is a product of the same confusion gleaned from the wider fount of information available...and while you're at it, why don't you tell me what to do!?
I did understand the title...the resultant conversations (while metaphoric and 'stream of consciousness in nature) is fairly apparent...I can't get you to see red, if you are colorblind red...
Good luck

A99

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join