The AGE OLD question? WHERE IS and who is ACTUALLY talking to God, aka Source Entity or Origin

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing
Dont be just do it. You realize your thoughts when expressed here printed are cataloged, noted, and become a permanent part of a giant ongoing conversation, not of this Earth, and because you are speaking in a forum being looked at (not by ATS) you have everyones attention. Anyone contributing to this thread has the same distinction. Honor yourself as you are being HEARD finally.

Twas my intent to get the second part out, tonight...but, alas - other insistencies pulled me away... So - will get it done tomorrow.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by WanDash

Dont be just do it. You realize your thoughts when expressed here printed are cataloged, noted, and become a permanent part of a giant ongoing conversation, not of this Earth, and because you are speaking in a forum being looked at (not by ATS) you have everyones attention. Anyone contributing to this thread has the same distinction. Honor yourself as you are being HEARD finally.

Twas my intent to get the second part out, tonight...but, alas - other insistencies pulled me away... So - will get it done tomorrow.

Take your time once again every word and thought is being heard. Think of a very warm blanket, yellow enveloping you. It is the loosh.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

Originally posted by Vethumanbeing
I suppose I could petition ATS to move it back to where it rightfully belongs.

Give it a go, you never know, they might just over turn their ruling. A Daniel Webster speech, might do the trick.

The information I'm exposing which is conspiricy related is of the LARGEST ever hoax on mankind.

Yes, I can see that, which is why I think it may deserve a bigger audience, than just me and WanDash (Man that name lol)

Perhaps they may not think I can defend the platform; but they would be so wrong.

Absolutely, they’ve clearly underestimated your potential and ability.

This thread started in the 'Gray Area' and some numbskull contributors 'religious fervor types' caused it to be moved to the relagated no imagination backwater area of FRT. I was less than intriqued. Felt trapped pigeon holed.

Hate it when that happens; I know the feeling… they think your that, but you know, your this!… Or something like that.

It was exactly a political takeover. The distortions of planet fields happened early, 2005 in order not to show any high cards suspicious. Accomplished with sound frequencies of a very low hertz variety.

I assume the aim of such a thing, is to discrupt our sensors, so as to sneek in the back door, that mom locked up tight. Security alert on standby; no threat detected etc…Radiation from phone towers has an impact on our bodies in large doses, so not sure what effects those low hertz might have on us…humans that is…

Not meeting in back alleys, but close because the day the takeover happened literally 2 minutes before plan B was initiated.

What happened to plan A?

That M..F.er somehow smelled something. Call it confusion, misdirection tricked it. This event was instantaneous when happened, but in actual process took the viewing length of the 1962 'Jason and the Argonants' film to accomplish it. Premise? KILLING THE GOD ARCHITYPE. I am not kidding around here. I have the transcripts from the event.

Instantaneous hmm…

Sounds similar to those Paradox Brown accounts, of Fallen Angels in other dimensions, where time slows down, several hours go by etc… but back here, it all happened, in an instant.

- JC
edit on 8-2-2013 by Joecroft because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
edit on 8-2-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   

I suppose I could petition ATS to move it back to where it rightfully belongs.

Give it a go, you never know, they might just over turn their ruling. A Daniel Webster speech, might do the trick.

The information I'm exposing which is conspiracy related is of the LARGEST ever hoax on mankind.

Yes, I can see that, which is why I think it may deserve a bigger audience, than just me and WanDash (Man that name lol)

Perhaps they may not think I can defend the platform; but they would be so wrong.

Absolutely, they’ve clearly underestimated your potential and ability.

This thread started in the 'Gray Area' and some numbskull contributors 'religious fervor types' caused it to be moved to the relagated no imagination backwater area of FRT. I was less than intriqued. Felt trapped pigeon holed.

Hate it when that happens; I know the feeling… they think your that, but you know, your this!… Or something like that.

It was exactly a political takeover. The distortions of planet fields happened early, 2005 in order not to show any high cards suspicious. Accomplished with sound frequencies of a very low hertz variety.

I assume the aim of such a thing, is to discrupt our sensors, so as to sneek in the back door, that mom locked up tight. Security alert on standby; no threat detected etc…Radiation from phone towers has an impact on our bodies in large doses, so not sure what effects those low hertz might have on us…humans that is…

Not meeting in back alleys, but close because the day the takeover happened literally 2 minutes before plan B was initiated.

What happened to plan A?

That M..F.er somehow smelled something. Call it confusion, misdirection tricked it. This event was instantaneous when happened, but in actual process took the viewing length of the 1962 'Jason and the Argonants' film to accomplish it. Premise? KILLING THE GOD ARCHITYPE. I am not kidding around here. I have the transcripts from the event.

Instantaneous hmm…

Sounds similar to those Paradox Brown accounts, of Fallen Angels in other dimensions, where time slows down, several hours go by etc… but back here, it all happened, in an instant.
- JC

In response to Joecroft;

Has anyone found or taken census of the fallen 1/3 gone?
Already have the better idea. Leave it here the thread and all thoughts by others in the weeds. That way no distractions from intent. No one around to sideways slam not understanding initial protocol. Oh you have no idea what a help you and WanDash (still cant figure that out either keep thinking a Tide reference) are; as in thinking breathing savant types.

One can put a planet to sleep for a couple of days and the human has no idea anything happened, as to those relishing the 3d linear "time thing" think again. Point was not kill occupants, just Move Earth so as it would not bound off into an unstable orbit killing its inhabitants while chasing imaginary White Rabbits. Put it back in a stable orbit.

Plan A was all goes as planned. Two minutes before that was to take place the Mother..F'er knew the parcial plan of its demise. Here is were we outsmarted it. It was Always plan B and switched it back to plan B which was A all along. I do not expect you to understand this but think of it as a John LaCarre Novel, "Smileys People". Double triple brilliant spy move. BTW have two of Lives CDS and LOVE Calling all Angels. As good or better an anthem band than U2.

Demise of SE; Instant, as in smaller than a nanosecond. Any more time would have turned itself into a tasty Chocolate Chip Cookie and none of us would have known who consumed it.

Insane Clown Posse
System of a Down
Bad Brains
The Pixies
The Rite of Spring-- Igor Stravinsky

I yelp whimper and cry for this Universe. As Live says it "I alone love you, I alone tempt you"

Just got a whisper 'its all about sex between a Man and a Woman'. Who would of thought?
edit on 9-2-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Um...did you literally copy Joecroft's post while replying to yourself?

Wow. Just...wow.
edit on 9-2-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Kinda Part II(
Rather than take you through my tunnel-out of Christianity, I will briefly allude to the singular event, where I actually exited…stage left.
Sitting in an RV that was specifically fitted for the task of my responsibilities, in the middle of the desert, it was late at night… early November, 2005. I had been working through question after question (regarding the bases of Christian doctrine) for three or more years…and really thought I was making progress. Really DID NOT think my progress was headed in the direction it ended, that night… But…!
While writing-out my questions, thoughts, answers…etc…, I came to a question I never before thought I would/could ask… It was, though, the logical progression of all I’d considered thereto… And – once I saw the words on the screen, I took pause… A long pause… If I gave the wrong answer…God might kill me, right there. (Of course – it would have to be the “wrong” answer, to merit such an execution.)
I considered, and considered…and finally knew what I had to answer. Unbelievable trepidation caused my fingers to tremble as I typed the answer into my laptop, and almost immediately, my heart began to pound, and skip, and I grew light-headed…and, I was sure that God was killing me.
I was sitting in a lounge…and, didn’t want to die there…but, I couldn’t move myself and the laptop very well…and ended up toss-pushing the laptop toward the coffee table. The laptop didn’t make it, having hit my cup of coffee…that spilled onto the table, floor, and laptop (that was on the floor, now)…and I rolled/fell out of the chair…and crawl-clawed my way to the door.
Even though it was mid-night, I was hoping someone at the site would be outside, and I might gain their attention (really believed I was having a heart attack)… Somehow opened the door, then tumbled down the steps, to the dirt… When tumbling (or, perhaps after landing on the ground), I tried to see if anyone-else was “out” and might have seen me. Don’t recall seeing anyone…but then, I’m pretty sure I blacked-out, as well.
I have written about what happened next at the following link…(and, should it come up, later, I will probably refer to as the Two Owls event)…
www.abovetopsecret.com...
While this did not take place within the time frame of the hyper-activity I have alluded to, I find it connected…thus…it was/is included.
Fast forward two years… As a result of something that happened the day after my birthday (in August), I have been steadily losing weight (getting close to 60 pounds of weight loss in a month and a half), migraines are almost unending, I break into tears & even sobbing, constantly…and I’m thinking this is all OK…
On October 29th, 2007, while driving home from work, I was playing around with numbers…and stumbled upon “The Nines”.
(Referenced in this link from a few months ago…
www.abovetopsecret.com... )
Won’t go into it – here – but will refer to another place, where I sort of related an aspect of “the experience”.
This (“Nines”) began to take over much of my waking thought processes… Had never looked into or considered numerology, before…so, it was Brand New to me.
During this two+ month span, on top of the migraines, tears and weight loss, something took place in my shoulders & back…as if someone-else was able to attach some kind of reins into those muscles. And – I began to respond to them (changing directions, moving, stopping, etc…)… Other parts of my body, likewise, began to “act” as if controlled by outside (Super-natural) intelligence.
Before going further with that, though…I must relate what happened the morning of November 6th, 2007…which, I recently described, here:
I normally arose early throughout the week, and tried to get into the office with plenty of time to get the office’s two coffee pots going…before anyone-else arrived.
My alarm was set for five thirty-something…but I awoke before that (the clocks in my house, at that time, were all set to different times…and I had to guess what time it actually was anytime I used them for clockwork)… The clock “said” 5:19… I got up, started doing the math for “what time it actually was”, and came up with 4:59 (later thought it might should have been 4:57…but, stuck with 4:59)…and made my way to the front porch (which faced east) to smoke a cigarette.
Stepping outside and finding my usual spot, I looked into the eastern sky, expecting to see the moon in a certain region of the sky… It wasn’t there. There were no clouds… Stars were everywhere… I wondered if I was “just a little off” and if it might not have already passed that region of the sky, so I stepped from beneath the porch eave, into the yard, to get a fuller view of the sky (east to west & north to south)…and, with no moon in sight, thought – “why did I even expect to see it, anyway?”...
(continued)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Part II(b) (continued)
...So, I stepped back onto the porch, lit the cigarette, and as I began to smoke and look into the night sky, saw a glimmer/sliver of light right where I had expected the moon to be (at first)…and then, more light, and more…until I realized that the moon was appearing right before my eyes --- I was getting to watch an eclipse unfold, and hadn’t known a thing about it…
As it unfolded, the first portion carried a “golden” hue…but, once about an eighth to a tenth of it had been lightened, everything that was revealed thereafter was a reddish (amber) color…
I watched the whole thing take place. I’m pretty sure it took no longer than 10 minutes.
I was ecstatic at having gotten to witness this…and wondered at the “amber/red”…further wondering at “blood moon” references, and biblical statements from my past.
I thought little more of it, as life goes on…but did place a brief entry in the “journal” I’ve spoken of before…
It wasn’t, though, until a week later, that I decided to search-out what others were saying about “the red moon” lunar eclipse…and astonishingly, found nothing. I couldn’t even find reference to a lunar eclipse that took place that day…
So – it was then that I realized I had “had a vision” (later counted it “a hallucination”)…
Whether it was a hallucination or vision seems to have made no difference…as, if it was a vision, I have arrived at no determination on its meaning.
Pretty sure I’m running out space, and haven’t gotten to the…stuff…that became so prevalent, which I still do not know how to share appropriately.
It was alluded to in the following post:
There was (and continues to be) another phenomenon which is almost as unbelievable & prevalent, that is very very briefly noted in this post:
And then, this one:
…and this one:
In any case… Maybe if any of these inspire further interest, I will expound on them.
Otherwise – looks like more interesting conversation has been taking place while I was away…
So… Thanks for listening.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Wow. Just...wow.

LOL

At first, I thought I had one of those double post system errors…

It just gets curiouser and curiouser around here...

- JC

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   

...Has anyone found or taken census of the fallen 1/3 gone?
...One can put a planet to sleep for a couple of days and the human has no idea anything happened, as to those relishing the 3d linear "time thing" think again. Point was not kill occupants, just Move Earth so as it would not bound off into an unstable orbit killing its inhabitants while chasing imaginary White Rabbits. Put it back in a stable orbit.
...Insane Clown Posse
System of a Down
Bad Brains
The Pixies

I yelp whimper and cry for this Universe. As Live says it "I alone love you, I alone tempt you"

Just got a whisper 'its all about sex between a Man and a Woman'. Who would of thought?

Would really like to respond to a number of these thoughts...and some that didn't come along with the quote...
But - speaking of the "unstable" orbit...I am reminded of a dream from 2011...that was referenced - here:
And, since I've brought up "dreams"...and, I usually don't remember them...thought I'd relate a very interesting one...
It was "Labor Day", 2006... (actually the morning hours, thereof)... Again - don't usually remember dreams, but, was having one - very strange - where, somehow, I was being advised that one of the Animal Planet personalities (I thought it was Jeff Corwin, or another) had died...
I awoke from the dream, early (probably around 7), and rather than just - go back to bed/sleep, got up...went to the living room/area and turned on the television...and as the first picture/s and sound came on, the Newscaster said - "The Crocodile Hunter, Steve Irwin, is dead..."
Rattled me for a while.
Really liked him...but hadn't been following his show/s for a couple of years.
Anyway - just an odd dream/memory/synchronicity.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Oh you have no idea what a help you and WanDash (still cant figure that out either keep thinking a Tide reference) are; as in thinking breathing savant types.

Thanks…. thought perhaps I was getting on your nerves, and that you required bigger and better audience participants, for your Earth shattering revelations etc…

As for thinking breathing savant types lol (James Follet, is a classic)

I can’t really speak for WanDash, who’s name reminds of a comic book super hero character, with super powers, yet to hit the shelves; so you could be right on that score…but as for me, I’m keeping my cards close to my chest, although If I had to choose a super hero, I’d probably go with “the ghost who walks.”

One can put a planet to sleep for a couple of days and the human has no idea anything happened, as to those relishing the 3d linear "time thing" think again. Point was not kill occupants, just Move Earth so as it would not bound off into an unstable orbit killing its inhabitants while chasing imaginary White Rabbits. Put it back in a stable orbit.

So you somehow managed to outwit SE; why does that seem soo unlikely…
Not bad for bunch of Ancients lol

Plan A was all goes as planned. Two minutes before that was to take place the Mother..F'er knew the parcial plan of its demise. Here is were we outsmarted it. It was Always plan B and switched it back to plan B which was A all along. I do not expect you to understand this but think of it as a John LaCarre Novel, "Smileys People". Double triple brilliant spy move.

“Don’t expect me to understand” lol haha

You’re talking to a tactical and strategic genius. So you used a slight of hand trick, making them think it was happening over here, when it was really happening, over there. Classic decoy strategy, incorporating the threat is stronger than the execution, ala Nimzowitsch.

BTW have two of Lives CDS and LOVE Calling all Angels. As good or better an anthem band than U2.

Hey, thanks for introducing me to a great band…

Demise of SE; Instant, as in smaller than a nanosecond. Any more time would have turned itself into a tasty Chocolate Chip Cookie and none of us would have known who consumed it.

So Source Entity is now outa here, vamooshcas, adios amigos, see ya later etc etc…?

Insane Clown Posse
System of a Down
Bad Brains
The Pixies

Nice list…I have an eclectic taste in music myself…

I’d show you my list, but you’d probably be laughing for about week…

So your one of those, the apple was really a metaphor for sex, type of guys?

Actually, speaking of which, my spidey sense (which all super hero’s have) is picking up, some type of, femininity; you’re not a woman by any chance, are you?

- JC

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joecroft

Well - this isn't terribly off topic...
Did you know that...in the Bible...the first use of the word for "knowledge" regards the Tree the Man & Woman were not to eat of... The next time it is used, is when the elohim are talking about what to do about the Man & Woman now knowing the difference between good and evil (they have become "like Us")...and...the next time/reference, is when Eve "knew" Adam...and conceived a child...?
Interesting TO ME.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

Wow. Just...wow.
edit on 9-2-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

Please Please ENGLISH speak ENGLISH PLEASE.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I was speaking English. And the post vanished. I SAW it. There were a few discrepancies, but it was exactly as I stated before. It must have been deleted.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

Damn you another great post that needs to have special attention given to (tomorrow or yesterday). Time lapses and time change and or noticing its always 11:11 or 1:11 when just by chance looking at the stove timer or the Dish Network timer, pause, etc. I hear its called an Angelic Calling Card: as in Pay attention! somethings afoot. Give me some time to look at these; as I've had very similar experiences and can relate.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

I was speaking English. And the post vanished. I SAW it. There were a few discrepancies, but it was exactly as I stated before. It must have been deleted.

Notice an old thread has appeared out of nowhere something along the lines of "Does the Pope Look Evil?"
As a new topic without anyone (at the time I looked 1 hour ago) as in no one has replied to since May or June 2012? hot off the presses FRT thread.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Joecroft

So you somehow managed to outwit SE; why does that seem soo unlikely…
Not bad for bunch of Ancients lol

In process for at least a month before the actual EVENT. Top Secret. Worried about potencial blabbermouths, (ME) spoiling it. I was actually thinking it could possibly use a Vulcan Mind Meld technique on my person. Here is the best part, all of this was so compartmentalized even I did not know what was happening until the outcome was achieved; then I slapped myself up over the head "how could I have not known what was going on".

Plan A was all goes as planned. Two minutes before that was to take place the Mother..F'er knew the parcial plan of its demise. Here is were we outsmarted it. It was Always plan B and switched it back to plan B which was A all along. I do not expect you to understand this but think of it as a John LaCarre Novel, "Smileys People". Double triple brilliant spy move.

Joecroft
“Don’t expect me to understand” lol haha
You’re talking to a tactical and strategic genius. So you used a slight of hand trick, making them think it was happening over here, when it was really happening, over there. Classic decoy strategy, incorporating the threat is stronger than the execution, ala Nimzowitsch.

Omar Bradleys Autobiography/Biography (died before completed) sharing his career exploits as Eisenhowers Adjutant, aid and Front line guy comes to mind.

Joe Croft
So Source Entity is now outa here, vamooshcas, adios amigos, see ya later etc etc…?

Yes. That tricky beasteered is gone.

Joecroft
Actually, speaking of which, my spidey sense (which all super hero’s have) is picking up, some type of, femininity; you’re not a woman by any chance, are you?

Funny, I thought the same of you.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Did you know that...in the Bible...the first use of the word for "knowledge" regards the Tree the Man & Woman were not to eat of... The next time it is used, is when the elohim are talking about what to do about the Man & Woman now knowing the difference between good and evil (they have become "like Us")...and...the next time/reference, is when Eve "knew" Adam...and conceived a child...?
Interesting TO ME.

The Tree of Knoweledge was more than a metaphor. Adam and Eve were not yet dense beings and had no reason to consume food at all. They became so after eating, (which was not the plan the elohim had in mind). That was Lucifers plan, and not a bad one at that. There was never supposed to be an overlay idea regarding good and evil. This was a plot to make Lucifer look like the bad guy, NO his plan was to enlighten, problem is everyone became very angry with it because it was not a shared plan, negotiated that is with all of the others.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

Thanks for having the guts to share more of you story WanDash…

There’s quite a lot too take in, with the interconnections from one part to another. So it will take I while to digest it all.

- JC

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Interesting TO ME.

The Tree of Knoweledge was more than a metaphor. Adam and Eve were not yet dense beings and had no reason to consume food at all. They became so after eating, (which was not the plan the elohim had in mind). That was Lucifers plan, and not a bad one at that. There was never supposed to be an overlay idea regarding good and evil. This was a plot to make Lucifer look like the bad guy, NO his plan was to enlighten, problem is everyone became very angry with it because it was not a shared plan, negotiated that is with all of the others.

The consternation is/was palpable...my god, the managerial staff is taking the company in a new direction...or the lunatics are taking over the asylum?!...or the 'missionaries' are redesigning my dayroom...A&E were at least told of the general effect it would elicit...

A99

new topics
top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join