The AGE OLD question? WHERE IS and who is ACTUALLY talking to God, aka Source Entity or Origin

page: 26
6
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

log in

join

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joecroft
reply to post by AfterInfinity
 




Originally posted by AfterIninity
HEY!!!!



Maybe just 1 more exclamation, might have done the trick lol



Originally posted by AfterIninity
What does this conversation have to do with the topic? Akushla and Vet, I have no idea what in the hell you're talking about, but let's get it back on course, please. None of your attitude this time either, Akushla. I don't care who or what is going on, the thread topic is clear and you're clearly not discussing it.


No Seriously, that was an awesome pep talk…

Seems like one could talk about flying pink elephants, landing on the white house lawn, and you’d STILL be on topic around here. Talk about anything goes…

Man, what a thread!


- JC


Dont get me started with the free association thing it is my bread and butter and with that I recieve the 5 hundredth post medal (so, still talking to yourself ribbon).
edit on 11-2-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)




posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing
 




Originally posted by Vethumanbeing
Dont get me started with the free association thing it is my bread and butter and with that I recieve the 5 hundredth post medal (so, still talking to yourself ribbon).




Originally posted by AfterIninity
What does this conversation have to do with the topic? Akushla and Vet, I have no idea what in the hell you're talking about, but let's get it back on course, please. None of your attitude this time either, Akushla. I don't care who or what is going on, the thread topic is clear and you're clearly not discussing it.


The funniest part was “let's get it back on course, please.”

Wait, you mean, we, they, it, were actually on course before, at some point… lol

I’m just glad someone out there (AfterInfinity) can finally clue me in!

Can’t wait till he gets back!


- JC
edit on 11-2-2013 by Joecroft because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joecroft
reply to post by vethumanbeing
 




Originally posted by Vethumanbeing
Dont get me started with the free association thing it is my bread and butter and with that I recieve the 5 hundredth post medal (so, still talking to yourself ribbon).




Originally posted by AfterIninity
What does this conversation have to do with the topic? Akushla and Vet, I have no idea what in the hell you're talking about, but let's get it back on course, please. None of your attitude this time either, Akushla. I don't care who or what is going on, the thread topic is clear and you're clearly not discussing it.


The funniest part was “let's get it back on course, please.”
Wait, you mean, we, they, it, were actually on course before, at some point… lol
I’m just glad someone out there (AfterInfinity) can finally clue me in!
Can’t wait till he gets back!


- JC
edit on 11-2-2013 by Joecroft because: (no reason given)


"As regards to Source Entity. The suspision, the trepidation was being realized by IT. You see we say rewind time; and take a microcropic look at IT. The suspisions on its part started to own its own fruitions thought patterns =manefestation of ??? Therefore act quickly and kill its intent before even formed as a true thought. It was beginning to play with the thought of saving its skin and do some tap dancing backpeddling".

"There was a purposefull intent to weaken Earths common sense. To show her there existed a supernatural element Itself SE. This was never intended as a Good thing. Once a psyche is succesfully compromised its own idea concept can be replaced with a false concept and lead them/you into destructive situations. This is a metaphor for mother/child."

"Lucifer is the low frequency SE created as his scapegoat. Michael not effective for a good reason--not to impede Lucifers efforts; the unbalancing of LAW. Conflicts is the name of the game for SE. Fed out the love of Mother to child; the eating of specie, feed on the energy created by crisis PANIC. The Annunaki were servants of SE just as fundamental Christians in their extreme beliefs, of those following the Koran. In earnest feeding upon the plight of Tibet, he loved the Soviet Union, Hitlers Germany and now China. The World plan was to have China call in its debt; thereby bankrupting the world. To see the self destruction of America. It fed on chaos fear and even your own individual Orgasms. The fact it couched everything as "FREE WILL myself included" was a convienient justification for Non-involvement; the "off limits paradym" all set up to suit its own selfish unruly childish nature."

"I allow everything to a point, the ugliness of the true nature of my creation disheartened me but once again I learn and know myself better though you humans and unfortunately the tragedy that has been left as a legacy on my doorstep has been rectified; as it was consumed by me Eastertime 2012".
edit on 11-2-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing
reply to post by akushla99
 


Majick; that done with pure intent (other than Fakers Angel, Blaine, Copperfield) IS REAL.

edit on 11-2-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)


OMG! I thought they were real...You single-handedly ruined my illusion...

Majick of any intent is real...with or without the wiring...swiss army soul...the wiring don't care for god/bad, pure/impure...and someone's gotta eat...while the masses are drooling over utube travelogues and Linda Blair head spinning...or frying ants with convex lenses...just serves to ring the dinner bell...why trash the infrastructure? Just means you gotta rebuild it...they tried that...better the devil you know...but too late now...scavengers are creatures of opportunity...if the hat fits (and no-one's looking)...

A99



posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by akushla99

Originally posted by vethumanbeing
reply to post by akushla99
 


Majick; that done with pure intent (other than Fakers Angel, Blaine, Copperfield) IS REAL.

edit on 11-2-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)


OMG! I thought they were real...You single-handedly ruined my illusion...

Majick of any intent is real...with or without the wiring...swiss army soul...the wiring don't care for god/bad, pure/impure...and someone's gotta eat...while the masses are drooling over utube travelogues and Linda Blair head spinning...or frying ants with convex lenses...just serves to ring the dinner bell...why trash the infrastructure? Just means you gotta rebuild it...they tried that...better the devil you know...but too late now...scavengers are creatures of opportunity...if the hat fits (and no-one's looking)...

A99


Majick, always spoiling for the good intent usage. Wires. Confounding things especially when attached to Christmas bulbs needing unwinding.

Damn me spoiled your next trip to Vegas tickets refundable, you can always book a Carnival Cruise Line spend some quality time with the ladies and gents of quantum years have an engine fire and be towed back to Mexico; the plus is its going to take 5 days running low of supplies spending more time with youre now very irritable elderly passage mates. The problem with wiring is I would electrocute myself not knowing which wire to cut the detonator (if in black light forget it yellow turns white). I am all for paving over the infrastucture, what you cant see anymore wont hurt you. I used that magnified technique on ants and their domicile hill bunker; became boored and thought the better idea catch cicadas and FEED them instead; one specie always around the other seven year variety not to be missed NEXT year. Always looking for the scavengers as in a fake bum sitting on a sidewalk in front of a XXX video store (next to Howards Hats and Wigarrama) begging "Can you spare a quarter" my answer? I threw the last one I had into the steet.
edit on 12-2-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joecroft
...Seems like one could talk about flying pink elephants, landing on the white house lawn, and you’d STILL be on topic around here. Talk about anything goes…

Man, what a thread!
...- JC

Kinda like trying to play 5-dimensional chess with Spock...
(Never got that.)
Good to see you're still breathing and oozing.



posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
Wow. You know, it's a true testament to the extremely low quality of this thread that the participants (myself excluded) can't even stay on topic. If you want to discuss all manner of obscure grammatically incorrect subjects, make another thread for it.

You know you could do like some of the rest of us, and ----- pretend to get it.
The fun with the "obscure grammatically incorrect subjects"...is attempting to decipher which are mistakes and which are intentional...then see if any of it makes any more sense.



posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing
 




Originally posted by Vethumanbeing
"As regards to Source Entity. The suspision, the trepidation was being realized by IT.


Who, or what, is IT… Information Technology?

Or Cousin IT lol



Originally posted by Vethumanbeing
You see we say rewind time; and take a microcropic look at IT.


Backwards time travel is impossible, everyone knows that!



Originally posted by Vethumanbeing
"There was a purposefull intent to weaken Earths common sense.


Never knew Earth had common sense, although I guess Mother Nature does exhibit an aspect of it.



Originally posted by Vethumanbeing
To show her there existed a supernatural element Itself SE. This was never intended as a Good thing. Once a psyche is succesfully compromised its own idea concept can be replaced with a false concept and lead them/you into destructive situations. This is a metaphor for mother/child."


Nice Metaphor, good too get those, out the way early…




Originally posted by Vethumanbeing
"Lucifer is the low frequency SE created as his scapegoat. Michael not effective for a good reason--not to impede Lucifers efforts; the unbalancing of LAW. Conflicts is the name of the game for SE. Fed out the love of Mother to child; the eating of specie, feed on the energy created by crisis PANIC.


Sounds nasty…



Originally posted by Vethumanbeing
The Annunaki were servants of SE just as fundamental Christians in their extreme beliefs, of those following the Koran.



Yeah the Annunaki were the Fallen Angels…I remember, oops, I mean I’ve read about it somewhere.



Originally posted by Vethumanbeing
In earnest feeding upon the plight of Tibet, he loved the Soviet Union, Hitlers Germany and now China.


That was just the Fallen Angels, up too their usual tricks again.



Originally posted by Vethumanbeing
The World plan was to have China call in its debt; thereby bankrupting the world. To see the self destruction of America.


Couldn’t some guy just type in a few numbers on the computer, creating the money out thin air, and then wire it through…



Originally posted by Vethumanbeing
It fed on chaos fear and even your own individual Orgasms.


Now that’s what I call undercover research lol



Originally posted by Vethumanbeing
The fact it couched everything as "FREE WILL myself included" was a convienient justification for Non-involvement; the "off limits paradym" all set up to suit its own selfish unruly childish nature."


The Heart goes out lol



Originally posted by Vethumanbeing
"I allow everything to a point, the ugliness of the true nature of my creation disheartened me but once again I learn and know myself better though you humans and unfortunately the tragedy that has been left as a legacy on my doorstep has been rectified; as it was consumed by me Eastertime 2012".


What are you, some type of Alien? I thought the Ancients were just like us, I mean, they look the same…don’t they?

******************************************

On a side note -

I was thinking of doing a thread specifically dedicated to you. I have a few working titles in mind.

(1) “The Mystery, that is, Vet Human Being”

(2) “Vet Human Being, The Story so far”,

(3) “Getting wax lyrical, with VHB”,

(4) VHB, One of the Ancients is among us, and boy does he/she/it, have a story to tell”

I’m still working on a few other titles…


- JC



posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by WanDash

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
Wow. You know, it's a true testament to the extremely low quality of this thread that the participants (myself excluded) can't even stay on topic. If you want to discuss all manner of obscure grammatically incorrect subjects, make another thread for it.

You know you could do like some of the rest of us, and ----- pretend to get it.
The fun with the "obscure grammatically incorrect subjects"...is attempting to decipher which are mistakes and which are intentional...then see if any of it makes any more sense.


Now this is where it gets really fun. When you are asleep, these rote ideas will unwind and youll have a better idea after coffee and breakfast cereal. It has been and will be a diabolical plot to enlighten you whether you like or not (YOU HAVE NO CONTROL). I wonder, regarding the 3d chess portrayed in Star Trek, was a dream visualized and he its creator /R something brought it into the 3D as a TV series.--. Freeze frame an episode and study the board. James Cameron said that his Movies Avitar and Legend were dreams/visions of his he eventually scripted/directed and turned them into film (what a visionary extraodinare) . The incorrect grammer functions as planned event psychic inserts. If you were to take the Alfa-Beta letters Delta, Gamma, Zeta and turn them into numbers, you would have the grand clue. It has always been around in plain sight. Alpha, Bravo Charlie, Delta, Echo, Foxtrot, Golf, Hotel, India, Juno, Kilo, Lima, Mike, November, Oscar, Pappa, Quebec, Romeo, Sierra, Tango, Uniform, Victor, Whiskey, Xray, Yankee, Zulu. THIS IS SACRED KNOWELEDGE. The how and why, visible, yet invisible. Its takes a true initiate to get this.

Or Beastie Boys say it as well (License to ILL) Fight for the Right to Party! subtext here (against the will of your fallen creator).
edit on 12-2-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash
 




Originally posted by WanDash
Kinda like trying to play 5-dimensional chess with Spock...
(Never got that.)


I think you meant 3 Dimensional chess…

I’m a big fan of the Star Trek series…In the first episode, where Kirk and Spok play 3d Chess, Kirk beats Spok, and Spok claims Kirk only won, because his (kirks) play was illogical. Classic Episode.



Originally posted by WanDash
Good to see you're still breathing and oozing.


Yeah still oozing on…or maybe more like, hanging in there…


- JC



posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joecroft
...I think you meant 3 Dimensional chess…

I’m a big fan of the Star Trek series…In the first episode, where Kirk and Spok play 3d Chess, Kirk beats Spok, and Spok claims Kirk only won, because his (kirks) play was illogical. Classic Episode.
...- JC

Glad to be corrected. Didn't recall if it was 3D or 5D...but remembered how "different" it looked.
"Illogic" has advantages of its own.



posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing
"...The tipping point not yet spoken of was the plot the attempt and readiness to overthrow me, never read the Osiris/Set Playbook I guess. The betrayal for me an added cherry on top".

Don't know if the story you know resembles the one I'm familiar with...but, in yours, are Osiris & Set, brothers born to the union of Marduk (Ra) and a human?
If not - would you mind telling the rendition of your choosing...?



posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing
...Assuming you just want a simple answer: The first should be I'd like an understanding of myself and my relationship with God. Second one, Does It Exist? Third one would be I'd like another thousand wishes.

Can't pass this chance...
1. Who/What am I - and, what is (or - what should be) my relationship with "God"?
2. Is "God"?
(am reserving #3 for dessert)
Thanks, in advance.



posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by WanDash

Originally posted by vethumanbeing
"...The tipping point not yet spoken of was the plot the attempt and readiness to overthrow me, never read the Osiris/Set Playbook I guess. The betrayal for me an added cherry on top".

Don't know if the story you know resembles the one I'm familiar with...but, in yours, are Osiris & Set, brothers born to the union of Marduk (Ra) and a human?
If not - would you mind telling the rendition of your choosing...?


Alright. Osiris; Sirian. Earthtime 4320 BC Age of Taurus. Purpose? Implanting Egyptian Star Codes. Set cut his phallus off. Osiris was a Green God, like Dionysus was the God of wine. Osiris had to be 'dismembered' to trigger mankind into a "blue Race" expression from the 2D elemental realm Green; becomes Bue (its all about light frequency) 3D. (reference to the Blue Nile here). Humans had to loose the role of green expression (elemental) so the flora of this planet could do its thing without human interference. We destoy habitat in rememberance to our 'green days'. Look at the fully laugh in your face now "the green movement" very funny. Correct me here Set was his Son. As far as Osiris being cut into 17 peices? not to my knoweledge.
edit on 12-2-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
You have my permission to shoot me squarely in the back of the head if I ever deign to accept the offer of a lapdance on a floating pharmacie...even though you honour the giver by accepting the gift...that position would never be 'assumed' to begin with...so no real danger there...

The vagaries of the FREE WILL covenant means individuals will get 'hurt'...but, more importantly, hurt themselves...no biggie, just the mechanics...Louie, Old Nick et al knew what they were in for...sometimes you can be too smart by half and convince yourself and others just by believing the hype...

They know what they done Your Honour...question is, will they admit it...especially in the absence of the adjudicator who saw it all...if they don't, its lobotomy time!...and they will be none the wiser...but of course, it will become the campfire ghost story...with them staring blankly into the flames, not knowing whether to laugh or cry...or who the story was about...

1000 years peace...will that be earth time?

A99
edit on 12-2-2013 by akushla99 because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing
...Alright. Osiris; Sirian. Earthtime 4320 BC Age of Taurus. Purpose? Implanting Egyptian Star Codes. Set cut his phallus off. Osiris was a Green God, like Dionysus was the God of wine. Osiris had to be 'dismembered' to trigger mankind into a "blue Race" expression from the 2D elemental realm Green; becomes Bue (its all about light frequency) 3D. (reference to the Blue Nile here). Humans had to loose the role of green expression (elemental) so the flora of this planet could do its thing without human interference. We destoy habitat in rememberance to our 'green days'. Look at the fully laugh in your face now "the green movement" very funny. Correct me here Set was his Son. As far as Osiris being cut into 17 peices? not to my knoweledge.

My understanding was/is that Horus was the child of Osiris (& Isis)... ...and that Osiris & Set were brothers.



posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by akushla99
...They know what they done Your Honour...question is, will they admit it...especially in the absence of the adjudicator who saw it all...if they don't, its lobotomy time!...and they will be none the wiser...but of course, it will become the campfire ghost story...with them staring blankly into the flames, not knowing whether to laugh or cry...or who the story was about...
...A99

Now - that is a sad story.
At least, it is for me...
Kind of reminds me of...me...and, on another hand, resembles a biblical tale of King David being told of someone's favorite lamb...that was stolen... And, the king, outraged that anyone would steal another's adorable pet, is ready to have heads lopped --
He wasn't so much blankly staring into the flames, but was unaware, just the same.



posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by WanDash

Originally posted by akushla99
...They know what they done Your Honour...question is, will they admit it...especially in the absence of the adjudicator who saw it all...if they don't, its lobotomy time!...and they will be none the wiser...but of course, it will become the campfire ghost story...with them staring blankly into the flames, not knowing whether to laugh or cry...or who the story was about...
...A99

Now - that is a sad story.
At least, it is for me...
Kind of reminds me of...me...and, on another hand, resembles a biblical tale of King David being told of someone's favorite lamb...that was stolen... And, the king, outraged that anyone would steal another's adorable pet, is ready to have heads lopped --
He wasn't so much blankly staring into the flames, but was unaware, just the same.


Sad because you have a heart with a connection (this is a good thing)...

FREE WILL bites the 'best' of them (or, in this case, the 'favorites one', and whoever it was able to convince to go along with the petulance), on the a***...it isn't 'fine print'...we all know the feeling of how it felt to say no to our parents, all the while, kinda knowing we were wrong - but what the hell...I wanna do what I wanna do...

Lobotomies...the Lord giveth, the Lord taketh away...

No personality, no FREE WILL...that's another 'condition' - circular in nature, since one presupposes the other...the other 'machinery' in place enables the ability to puzzle it through...

Every 'created' personality unit gets the ability to make the choice...mistakes are allowed...and mercy is given...but, when the 'created' do not (after an appreciable amount of time) fess up, it's the gurney for them...(and for one so high in the corporation?!)...eventually...
If the postal clerk of a corporation steals stamps from the company (but the company can operate with this 'inconvenience')...small chips, compared to one of the Directors creaming the bank accounts...potentially bringing the company down...the rebellion...what's the founder of the company to do? The 'job' would never have existed without the founder, nor the opportunity for a 'created' to rebel...some forgot this...

The rest is HiStory...(in the places where time is relevant - procedurally)...

A99
edit on 13-2-2013 by akushla99 because: (no reason given)
edit on 13-2-2013 by akushla99 because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joecroft
reply to post by vethumanbeing
 




Originally posted by Vethumanbeing
"As regards to Source Entity. The suspision, the trepidation was being realized by IT.


Who, or what, is IT… Information Technology?




Originally posted by Vethumanbeing
"There was a purposefull intent to weaken Earths common sense.


Never knew Earth had common sense, although I guess Mother Nature does exhibit an aspect of it.




Originally posted by Vethumanbeing
"Lucifer is the low frequency SE created as his scapegoat. Michael not effective for a good reason--not to impede Lucifers efforts; the unbalancing of LAW. Conflicts is the name of the game for SE. Fed out the love of Mother to child; the eating of specie, feed on the energy created by crisis PANIC.


Sounds nasty…



Originally posted by Vethumanbeing
The Annunaki were servants of SE just as fundamental Christians in their extreme beliefs, of those following the Koran.



Yeah the Annunaki were the Fallen Angels…I remember, oops, I mean I’ve read about it somewhere.



Originally posted by Vethumanbeing
In earnest feeding upon the plight of Tibet, he loved the Soviet Union, Hitlers Germany and now China.


That was just the Fallen Angels, up too their usual tricks again.



Originally posted by Vethumanbeing
The World plan was to have China call in its debt; thereby bankrupting the world. To see the self destruction of America.


Couldn’t some guy just type in a few numbers on the computer, creating the money out thin air, and then wire it through…



Originally posted by Vethumanbeing
It fed on chaos fear and even your own individual Orgasms.


Now that’s what I call undercover research lol



Originally posted by Vethumanbeing
The fact it couched everything as "FREE WILL myself included" was a convienient justification for Non-involvement; the "off limits paradym" all set up to suit its own selfish unruly childish nature."


The Heart goes out lol



Originally posted by Vethumanbeing
"I allow everything to a point, the ugliness of the true nature of my creation disheartened me but once again I learn and know myself better though you humans and unfortunately the tragedy that has been left as a legacy on my doorstep has been rectified; as it was consumed by me Eastertime 2012".


What are you, some type of Alien? I thought the Ancients were just like us, I mean, they look the same…don’t they?

******************************************

On a side note -

I was thinking of doing a thread specifically dedicated to you. I have a few working titles in mind.
(1) “The Mystery, that is, Vet Human Being”
(2) “Vet Human Being, The Story so far”,
(3) “Getting wax lyrical, with VHB”,
(4) VHB, One of the Ancients is among us, and boy does he/she/it, have a story to tell”

I’m still working on a few other titles…
- JC


I guess everything is going to become too small printwise for Afterinfinity's century old microscopic eyes. The IT is the fear SE had in realizing it was being watched by a greater being. Earth is a concious being, it was being ramroded. The annunaki were just busy minions, not angels fallen. What makes you think money is being made out thin air only, cotton and ink are also involved. Alien? only those having seen my clothes off know the answer for sure.

Your thread titles are HILARIOUS, all of them fit. Maybe instead of a "thread" you create a worn out car seat throw (complete with chewed up tassels full of dog hair) a tapestry, or an "AS SEEN ON TV" full body 'snuggle'.
edit on 13-2-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by WanDash

Originally posted by vethumanbeing
...Alright. Osiris; Sirian. Earthtime 4320 BC Age of Taurus. Purpose? Implanting Egyptian Star Codes. Set cut his phallus off. Osiris was a Green God, like Dionysus was the God of wine. Osiris had to be 'dismembered' to trigger mankind into a "blue Race" expression from the 2D elemental realm Green; becomes Bue (its all about light frequency) 3D. (reference to the Blue Nile here). Humans had to loose the role of green expression (elemental) so the flora of this planet could do its thing without human interference. We destoy habitat in rememberance to our 'green days'. Look at the fully laugh in your face now "the green movement" very funny. Correct me here Set was his Son. As far as Osiris being cut into 17 peices? not to my knoweledge.

My understanding was/is that Horus was the child of Osiris (& Isis)... ...and that Osiris & Set were brothers.


Horus and Seth were brothers. Spirit only (idea forms) A fully 9D idea manefested as Christ. He actuallly married the Goddess Magdeline a priestess of ISIS in Jeruselem and through Isis Jesus reattached Osiris's phallus. Not sure this helps at all.





new topics
top topics
 
6
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

log in

join