It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The AGE OLD question? WHERE IS and who is ACTUALLY talking to God, aka Source Entity or Origin

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by akushla99
reply to post by vethumanbeing

Support staff for some reason as you say; followed the (very large D-ring binder dark blue) Procedural Book of Insanity. They as in Lucifer as well were scapegoats, the Silent Partner in the whole mix getting a pass. GPS coordinates and Grenwich Mean Time 2100 (meet at Stonehenge with a picnic basket). The Exorcist, one of the best Fear movies ever made. I forced myself to watch it recently and had these outbursts vocally- "Is that all youve got?" "Are you kidding me?" "Tripe assed consumer of innocents?' Always wondered why they caved; the Lamas could fortell their future being very good astrologers but I Think by merely reading it then manefested their future POP into being. Probably never imagined THAT could happen.Wadga do with all the Gold; invisiblize, animate it so the Chinese would never suspect the hairy Lapsa Ahpsos held the key. That Book of the Dead is quite a read.

Support staff followed orders...they weren't to know the right hand man had gone rogue...still, complicity is complicity when so far away in the amazon forest of this universe...Vast mcdonalds chain that it is...
The lamas knew/know the 'machinery' was/is still there...the wires and so forth...punching holes through the pineal with rare petrified wood splinters...the bardos are one hell of a carnival ride...no wonder Dalais are always smiling...The Exorcist, G-rated anime memes, on top of 'I went to hell and came back', only produced more confusion, or resolve...manna anyways...utube travelogues of bardo rides...or self generating food sources...kinda clever use of the senses...who still knows the vestigial eye remains?...many, apparently...yet not all have monochromatic vision, it seems...

A99

The right hand man did not know it was going rogue. Genious Compartmentalization at work. It thought the arrows directing it to the exit signs REAL. Instead led to a labrinth maze it could not have imagined.

When the wood splinter is twirled rotated into/through the skull into the third eye region Pineal there is a crunch sound of the skull fracturing. So slow a process the stick sticks out and is manipulated for 3 weeks confined? as in confined 17th century soon to be a new Mother. Unbeknowst to them a practical form of "see no thing real" Lobotomy just the supernatural ONLY (Confusious's 3 monkeys?) The Emperor wears no clothes as best I can tell.

Maybe the better idea. Visualize the infinity sign sideways where you think your 3rd eye is and 2 energy points at opposite ends cause them to rotate opposite to meet in the middle. Less invasive and No frankensteinian scar is left. I have heard that all initiates come out of this with different talents, some seeing auras or whatever is useful/needed to the collective Monkensteinianship community. Always wondered about the Hindi Dot.. A reference to the superior knowelege of the Tibetans? Or a Slap for/in not knowing a secret sacred.

Where why and how they feed, The Manna injestors. I know its an energy form; delectable, maybe voratious Silicon tech? Nah that was the 90s...Med tech, no same time frame; the proclivities of the human in watching themselves play act on the television, or paying the ticket to see themselves being human specimens? I would imagine there is some drooling going combined with lip smacking (look at those idiots paying to watch themselves being humans). Confusion is the name of the game, Wind the human up tight enough let it go, it then runs around the tree fast enough and turns into butter. Vestigial eye remains not so secret, the base of your brain upwards; in the pocket pineal, hypocampus, pituitary,hypothalmus, Thyroid down throat all in all very myterious not to neglect the adrenals GLANDS ular activity. Those sneaky lizards, the best of the best genetists. Their well placed joke upon allopaths 'see if you can figure this one out' (that pineyapple growth in your brain).

Big Mac or Chicken McNuggets for Lunch? Large Fries all around; I am buying; who wants gum?
edit on 11-2-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   

...imagine that?!...blindsided...3rd eye blind?...obscured by narcissus...things don't change, but stay the same...

Same snap on 'lift-off' and 're-entry' when exiting and entering the box of atomic slime...even sounds like a twig breaking. The dodecahedron needs to be 'kick-started'...although, this can be realised in previous role-playing episodes, and carried over...talents remain on the whole, as long as you're careful to not hallucinegate the hallucination...they didn't call it the 'me' generation for nothing...roll forward 20 years and it happened again...casualties everywhere...ecstatic fallout yet to be witnessed fully...

Confusion 'is' the name of the game...wouldn't want you realising the jig before the four hundred million years is up!...a lot can occur in the interim...including the results of failed takeovers...but like I said, the machinery is still in situ, wires and all, and everything it can conjure (we are only midway between breaths)...Copperfield, Angel...or majicka veritas...without the infantile ritualistic mumbo jumbo...anyone can learn a 'craft'...High Arts poor rustic cousin tho...

A99

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
HEY!!!!

What does this conversation have to do with the topic? Akushla and Vet, I have no idea what in the hell you're talking about, but let's get it back on course, please. None of your attitude this time either, Akushla. I don't care who or what is going on, the thread topic is clear and you're clearly not discussing it.
edit on 11-2-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
HEY!!!!

What does this conversation have to do with the topic? Akushla and Vet, I have no idea what in the hell you're talking about, but let's get it back on course, please. None of your attitude this time either, Akushla. I don't care who or what is going on, the thread topic is clear and you're clearly not discussing it.

"God - defined. The search for Divinity"

Although I love mathematics...I do not have a particularly 'maths' brain, and even the discussion of fractions is a mystery to me, no matter how plain the english is...

The conversation is completely 'on-topic'...apologies anyway...

A99

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by akushla99

Then please explain to those of us who have been lost for the last couple of pages, please. Or just stop discussing it.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Then please explain to those of us who have been lost for the last couple of pages, please. Or just stop discussing it.

Infinity; there are at least 3 posts to you by yours truely on page 24 you have failed to address. Very Plainly Spoken and easily understood. No reply as yet. Thought youd appreciate Jesus's REALLY TRUE lamantations whilst Cross Sitting (couldnt come down for dinner as those nails were a bitch).

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

An aside; What do you know? Pope went Poof. All of my good works are paying off. Timing is everything, at the moment I posted the Jesus lament Pop! Swoosh Gone. Majick; that done with pure intent (other than Fakers Angel, Blaine, Copperfield) IS REAL.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing

An aside; What do you know? Pope went Poof. All of my good works are paying off. Timing is everything, at the moment I posted the Jesus lament Pop! Swoosh Gone. Majick; that done with pure intent (other than Fakers Angel, Blaine, Copperfield) IS REAL.

I always...mmm...wondered about the obtuse reference to the Piper of Hamlyn, suggested by his name...too old to make rats - sing...

Ya...timing...Bruce Cathie has an interesting take on timing and nuclear detonations...gates of time, and all that...

A99

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Wow. You know, it's a true testament to the extremely low quality of this thread that the participants (myself excluded) can't even stay on topic. If you want to discuss all manner of obscure grammatically incorrect subjects, make another thread for it.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Your posts to me had nothing to do with the topic. If you need to be reminded:

The AGE OLD question? WHERE IS and who is ACTUALLY talking to God, aka Source Entity or Origin

That is the topic of this thread.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

I always...mmm...wondered about the obtuse reference to the Piper of Hamlyn, suggested by his name...too old to make rats - sing...

Ya...timing...Bruce Cathie has an interesting take on timing and nuclear detonations...gates of time, and all that...

A99

The German Legend, all of the "Ratzen" to be removed by the Piper but was Unpaid by the villagers, to pipe the Ratzs into the river, in revenge led them to the MNTs. and thereby THEY disapeared. POOF. Who was the piper?

Honor contracts, do as you say you said you would do (lie,and the payback is an M.fer).

Regarding nuclear detonations..The electrocuted Rosenbergs have something to say about that one. Selling the Russkies the red white and blue detonating lens for the Cuban Cigar (the declanation angle workings, componant parts blueprint). Bad mistake. You would be amazed how some well placed words with intent and timing can change alter gates/time of awareness and cripple Evil Architypal overlays right under the makers unsuspecting nose.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Your posts to me had nothing to do with the topic. If you need to be reminded:

That is the topic of this thread.

You are astute, observant and were very quick to ascertain this; YES I AM THE ONE TALKING TO ORIGIN. I will share the soap box or bully pulpit anytime; plenty of room. Source Entity has gone by the byway--Only Origin remains; the true creator and a very astute watcher (has a huge magnifying glass) and its constituants? that are living here FLESH AND BONE you would not believe.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

...You are astute, observant and were very quick to ascertain this; YES I AM THE ONE TALKING TO ORIGIN. I will share the soap box or bully pulpit anytime; plenty of room. Source Entity has gone by the byway--Only Origin remains; the true creator and a very astute watcher (has a huge magnifying glass) and its constituants? that are living here FLESH AND BONE you would not believe.

Aha!
Drawing out all wannabe's and false prophets...to be consumed with Elijah's fire.
Well - what can I say? Thought "Someone" was talking to me...but it was just "the Universe".
Will be drafting questions to be passed along.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   

...imagine that?!...blindsided...3rd eye blind?...obscured by narcissus...things don't change, but stay the same...

Same snap on 'lift-off' and 're-entry' when exiting and entering the box of atomic slime...even sounds like a twig breaking. The dodecahedron needs to be 'kick-started'...although, this can be realised in previous role-playing episodes, and carried over...talents remain on the whole, as long as you're careful to not hallucinegate the hallucination...they didn't call it the 'me' generation for nothing...roll forward 20 years and it happened again...casualties everywhere...ecstatic fallout yet to be witnessed fully...

Confusion 'is' the name of the game...wouldn't want you realising the jig before the four hundred million years is up!...a lot can occur in the interim...including the results of failed takeovers...but like I said, the machinery is still in situ, wires and all, and everything it can conjure (we are only midway between breaths)...Copperfield, Angel...or majicka veritas...without the infantile ritualistic mumbo jumbo...anyone can learn a 'craft'...High Arts poor rustic cousin tho...

A99

Never thought of the dodecahedron set in motion whoa what might happen if you created that field and sat inside. That persnickity 2D 6 sided image of the Star of David. 3D it add the human element center, spin it one construction to the opposite direction to the other, you have your time traveling Merkaba vehicle -- the red phone booth. Lift off and get the trajectory perfect then reentry. For me describes my birth and eventual death. I am going to hit that Bimini Island 5000 miles away on target Dr. Strangelove style in my Olympic Arena event.

Failed takeovers, outmanouvers, out smarting the wiring is good. No need to have to replum dig up the blue stakes. For Crying out loud this experiment has been redone enough; the infrustructure is there. Things can happen inbetween the drawing of breaths, but not without me seeing it first and gaily hand holding and leading the dark (candy wielding stranger dangers) to their doom. This is great sport for me.

Anyone can learn the arts. Who is their teacher and how reads THIER resume? Name: Strawberry Delight, and I am a clown dressed as a human.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   

What does that have to do with the topic? Have we exhausted that question, or was your previous answer just an excuse to talk about random stuff? Don't get me wrong, it's an interesting discussion, but there are other threads intended specifically for those subjects. Should I copy and paste the T&C's? Did you forget the agreement for participating in these forums?

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by WanDash

...You are astute, observant and were very quick to ascertain this; YES I AM THE ONE TALKING TO ORIGIN. I will share the soap box or bully pulpit anytime; plenty of room. Source Entity has gone by the byway--Only Origin remains; the true creator and a very astute watcher (has a huge magnifying glass) and its constituants? that are living here FLESH AND BONE you would not believe.

Aha!
Drawing out all wannabe's and false prophets...to be consumed with Elijah's fire.
Well - what can I say? Thought "Someone" was talking to me...but it was just "the Universe".
Will be drafting questions to be passed along.

Here we go another one got it. Brilliant. You had better believe the who and what someone is talking to you up close and personal is the real deal. I am sure someone told you if you listenned and asked It would answer; Strange Forum as this is Perfect.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   

What does that have to do with the topic? Have we exhausted that question, or was your previous answer just an excuse to talk about random stuff? Don't get me wrong, it's an interesting discussion, but there are other threads intended specifically for those subjects. Should I copy and paste the T&C's? Did you forget the agreement for participating in these forums?

Well to start with copy and paste all of your other responses (in other threads) to this thread; minus the howling complaining ones that would (because you know I read them) further this thing Ive created along. For some reason you have clarity and vision in the others, are you afraid of this one? I know your full spectrum idea of God and your distrust of it. Why not share and dis-ease with the bashing of your own souls tormented wrestling bouts.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

...Here we go another one got it. Brilliant. You had better believe the who and what someone is talking to you up close and personal is the real deal. I am sure someone told you if you listenned and asked It would answer; Strange Forum as this is Perfect.

Alright - well...as my profession is that of "investigation" (not as fun as it sounds, though formerly was), I know that asking the right question (sometimes, how it is framed, sometimes where it leads, etc...) is critical to getting to the answer/s sought.
Don't know if this would be anything like - "You get three wishes - so make them count"...but then, I kinda gave up hoping for any real/(pleasant) answers a while back.
Appreciate your forthrightness.
Do any of the other Flesh & Bone witnesses share your desire to communicate with us?
I have had former conversation/s with one who communicates in similar fashion to you (in fact - it was during the first year or so of my...uhhhh...episodes). Can be difficult to follow...unless you (meaning - I) somehow "slip-in to the groove".

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Originally posted by AfterIninity
HEY!!!!

Maybe just 1 more exclamation, might have done the trick lol

Originally posted by AfterIninity

No Seriously, that was an awesome pep talk…

Seems like one could talk about flying pink elephants, landing on the white house lawn, and you’d STILL be on topic around here. Talk about anything goes…

Man, what a thread!

- JC

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by WanDash

...Here we go another one got it. Brilliant. You had better believe the who and what someone is talking to you up close and personal is the real deal. I am sure someone told you if you listenned and asked It would answer; Strange Forum as this is Perfect.

Alright - well...as my profession is that of "investigation" (not as fun as it sounds, though formerly was), I know that asking the right question (sometimes, how it is framed, sometimes where it leads, etc...) is critical to getting to the answer/s sought.
Don't know if this would be anything like - "You get three wishes - so make them count"...but then, I kinda gave up hoping for any real/(pleasant) answers a while back.
Appreciate your forthrightness.
Do any of the other Flesh & Bone witnesses share your desire to communicate with us?
I have had former conversation/s with one who communicates in similar fashion to you (in fact - it was during the first year or so of my...uhhhh...episodes). Can be difficult to follow...unless you (meaning - I) somehow "slip-in to the groove".

Yes to first right question. They are here, the fleshy boney ones but are cowards and let me do the dirty work. No; none of them have typing skills. No, they know their place as I might smite them dead. No, they are in the most unabliging way respectful of my intentions and so allow me to free associate this PROCESS into being. No they have their heels dug in and will not take up the tug a war rope offered. No, they have other opinions as yet to be expressed as in "How Do We Delicately tell the human the nature of its YOU DUPE'S YOU factor"; the exposure of necessary truths.

You get 3 wishes. Assuming you just want a simple answer: The first should be I'd like an understanding of myself and my relationship with God. Second one, Does It Exist? Third one would be I'd like another thousand wishes.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join