It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need help determining what this picture is.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by AGWskeptic

Has he stated that he was not inside when he took the picture, and do know for sure that is the sun and not the moon?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenAngelWings33

Has he stated that he was not inside when he took the picture, and do know for sure that is the sun and not the moon?

That's on my list of questions.

I want to know if they were in a car or outside.

And if they were in a car, was it shot through glass or with the window down.

A more exact location also since the Yukon Flats are pretty big.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Actually it being the moon would make more sense in this case. If they were in a car with the window down there would be some kind of evidence of this unless they were hanging completely out the window in which case it would not matter, it would still have the same characteristics. The car moving while taking this would also be evident. I would ask him why he doesn't show a reflection of the light in the water, I am curious to know his positioning and where exactly the water is in this picture? Time of day doesn't matter, but what day and year would be helpful. Geographical location in the Yukon would be relevant.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Actually it being the moon would make more sense in this case. If they were in a car with the window down there would be some kind of evidence of this unless they were hanging completely out the window in which case it would not matter, it would still have the same characteristics. The car moving while taking this would also be evident. I would ask him why he doesn't show a reflection of the light in the water, I am curious to know his positioning and where exactly the water is in this picture? Time of day doesn't matter, but what day and year would be helpful. Geographical location in the Yukon would be relevant.

Yeah, I doubt they took it through a window because on road trips car windows get pretty filthy, especially when you are off the beaten path. But I'd like to know as many details as possible from the guy who was actually there.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
This has been discussed on here before the pic is real just taken from the inside of the building. The light is reflecting into the pic i didnt read all the thread again so someone may have already said this. Anyway someone emailed the one who took the photo and he explained it all. Now whats coming down is real just not the round reflection as far as he says.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ed1320

Perhaps you could share where this was discussed before, and your post is very confusing.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   

This is a reflection of a ceiling light and ceiling.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Very Cool........Thanks for sharing!

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I am voting for light pillars as well. I live in Anchorage and when it gets down into the -20°F and the ice fog rolls in, street lights can throw exactly this type of pattern literally hundreds of feet into the air. Odd occurrence but it happens about once or twice a season.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
Here is your photo...very interesting.....

Des

Reminds me of:

edit on 10-12-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
All the stated parameters could be explained by a mid-air collision of some sort (jet versus ?) followed by falling debris, and the collision or explosion causing a shockwave that punched a hole in the clouds.

Whistle-blowers have come forward stating that after Roswell, the U.S. military was losing up to two planes a week chasing after UFOs.

It'd be nice if the date was known and any missing military or other planes were reported around that time but I doubt if the US military would let us peons know about missing hardware.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ninetysixufo

No it's not. There is absolutely no reflection here period.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blades144
I am voting for light pillars as well. I live in Anchorage and when it gets down into the -20°F and the ice fog rolls in, street lights can throw exactly this type of pattern literally hundreds of feet into the air. Odd occurrence but it happens about once or twice a season.

Show me a picture of documented light pillars? If this happens often show me? And then prove to me they are light pillars, documented facts...

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
It's a reflection of a ceiling lamp.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrEugeneFixer
It's a reflection of a ceiling lamp.

WRONG!
Post a picture of a reflection from a light that show's these characteristics....

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ninetysixufo

No it's not. There is absolutely no reflection here period.

Oh, yes, it is.
The image is a reflection of a light fixture casting a diffuse circle of light on the ceiling, surrounding a cylindrical base which itself casts a shadow (on the ceiling).

I have seen many similar photos submitted to our web site as "UFO" photos. It is amazing how difficult it is for some people to see the most obvious reflections, even when it is repeatedly pointed out to them.

edit on 10-12-2012 by bluestreak53 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrEugeneFixer
reply to post by BrokenAngelWings33

His pictures shows none and I mean none of the characteristics of being a reflection.
edit on 12/10/2012 by BrokenAngelWings33 because: Edit

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by bluestreak53

Wrong.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Every picture I see of light pillars shows the continued source of the light, and any reflection would be obvious, no reflection period.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join