It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange events concerning Dec 22nd 2012- Maybe a good idea to read this. Maybe not

page: 83
<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by RhinestoneCowboy

I'm seeing 11:11pm like every single night. Very interesting thread man. I'll look more into it as soon as I get off work

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by gnosticagnostic

Yes 3 days starting this weekend. I didn't say exactly when. I cannot be exact. Sorry. It could be 12:00 am PST or UTC, etc I have no idea
The beginnings will start this weekend however. That much we have been made certain. So no, my story never changed, Gnostic. I have no quarrel with anyone's beliefs. And if you go back to my previous posts, not once have I ever insulted someone's beliefs. Those I do go after are the people who are making a mockery of my story. That is my point. I respect yours as well, whether they are in agreement or not. But to say you've lost respect for me because of my story and what my intentions are is just begging for criticism.

I will definitely be posting again later tonight, as my mother will be talking about when the three days starts and what people should be doing with some of my family. Not sure if you saw my other post, but I was talking about her saying that everyone needs to be with their families when this happens. I'll be posting specifics later tonight. Thanks for the support. I'll be working hard on making the vid as clear as possible.
edit on 19-12-2012 by Ewok_Boba because: (grammar correction)

edit on 19-12-2012 by Ewok_Boba because: grammar correction

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by RhinestoneCowboy

That is correct. This is a moment in Earth's time that not only will many souls be ascended but also Mother Earth herself. She is pulling the ones who are ready to ascend with her into the 5th Dimension. She, herself, is ascending. Sure, there are occasional personal ascensions that happen all the time. But this event is what people call "Mass Ascension." Meaning there are lot more than just one here or there moving up to higher dimensions without dying. Ascension means to overcome death and to graduate from the school of life. Once you ascend, that doesn't mean life is over. It is only the beginning. Kinda like if you finish high school, you should go to college to better yourself. This ascension we are about to experience is a graduation of the Class of 2012 so to speak. Ewok and his mother are simply expressing this unique time of mass ascension. You should embrace it and be happy for the ones going to the 5th Dimension and beyond (because some will be going higher). Everybody will ascend eventually, either in this lifetime, other lifetimes, or right after death, depending on how much love, peace, and commitment of connecting to your Higher Self/God/Father. Your time will come, and you will understand.

edit on 19-12-2012 by ctophil because: Grammar correction

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ewok_Boba

Yes 3 days starting this weekend. I didn't say exactly when. I cannot be exact. Sorry. It could be 12:00 am PST or UTC, etc I have no idea
The beginnings will start this weekend however. That much we have been made certain. So no, my story never changed, Gnostic. I have no quarrel with anyone's beliefs. And if you go back to my previous posts, not once have I ever insulted someone's beliefs. Those I do go after are the people who are making a mockery of my story. That is my point. I respect yours as well, whether they are in agreement or not. But to say you've lost respect for me because of my story and what my intentions are is just begging for criticism.

I will definitely be posting again later tonight, as my mother will be talking about when the three days starts and what people should be doing with some of my family. Not sure if you saw my other post, but I was talking about her saying that everyone needs to be with their families when this happens. I'll be posting specifics later tonight. Thanks for the support. I'll be working hard on making the vid as clear as possible.

No i think you misunderstood me or perhaps I wasn'[t clear when making the statement. I never said I disrespected you or your belief. I just did not respect the way you have conducted yourself throughout the thread. No one is perfect , I totally get I am no where near perfect but that I cannot condone behaviors you have displayed at times through out the thread. I'll be looking forward to hearing about your next post.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by symbolon
RhinestoneCowboy...your heart already knows the truth of this. The majority of all the posts on this thread are really a reflection of where humanity finds itself. I cannot teach them anything because they are virtually unreachable. Unreachable to reason and most definitely unreachable to spirit and the Creator. Their posts betray their ego and their reality. So what could I possibly say at this late hour to make them change their minds?

Per aspera ad astra is not just an idle saying. It is the only road worth traveling. After their demise they will see where they went wrong.

No, you are just really gullible, and i dont mean this in an
insulting way. This planet is in a bad way. Wars, terrorists,
violence, starvarion etc We all want to believe that something
is going to save us. I would love to be proved wrong, i really
would. But, nothing is going to happen, and the people who
believe this 2012 stuff, will also believe in another future date
when nothing happens.

Why is this harmful? because you will always be waiting for
something great to happen, something to come and save us
from this hell hole. 21/12/12 is going to come and go, just like
other similer prediction before it, nothing will happen.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by gnosticagnostic

No i think you misunderstood me or perhaps I wasn'[t clear when making the statement. I never said I disrespected you or your belief. I just did not respect the way you have conducted yourself throughout the thread. No one is perfect , I totally get I am no where near perfect but that I cannot condone behaviors you have displayed at times through out the thread. I'll be looking forward to hearing about your next post.

I never asked you to condone anything. My reaction was justified, and I'm not going to apologize. Frankly im not too concerned whether i have your respect or not, just stay on topic.I'm just here to tell my story as it happens.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Ewok_Boba

Thank you Ewok_Boba for this thread.

I've found it a fascinating read and your posts have kept me engaged throughout. You've held good ground my friend.

Having read all of Dolores Cannon's 'Convoluted Universe' series, 'The Law of One - Ra Material' and some of Jane Roberts' 'Seth Material', I find it interesting that so much information you present matches parts of their content.

I'm thankful for an open and non-judgemental mind, but haters are gonna hate.

Sorry to hear that some of your family have turned their back on your mother.

I wish the both of you all the best.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Regardless of what people think of Ewok's post, I can assure you all that ascension is very real. The earth in itself will ascend this time around. This event can not be stopped. Personal ascension however is a process, and if you have not dedicated time to this work, then chances are that you will not ascend this time around. Believing or disbelieving is irrelevant.

I'm really curious as to what you and other believers will say if what you believe does NOT come to pass.

Because I would, personally speaking, like a moratorium on doom and other weirdness. It's futile and unproductive.

I do truly believe December 21, 2012 and the ensuing days will impact Earth greatly.

The catch, though, is that I think the real consequence will be that the entire world will - by Spring at least - wake up to the fact that THIS is it, this is our reality. We have created it and only we can fix it.

No Aliens will save us, none of us will ascend, Nibiru won't come and the Mayans will pass into history where they rightfully belong.

We're it.

We need to change or we will surely become extinct through stupidity, man-made disasters or war. We need to become sustainable. THAT is our reality. I hope we can rise to the occasion...

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I think that it is quite possible something could happen, and frankly I am hoping for something big and planet changing. However, I think realistically and statistically, nothing will. The idea that something so big may come and end or change it all is all I have left to hope for.

If Friday comes and goes, and as the weeks and months start to trickle by without the effects of some new and better path for humanity, I don't know how I will be able to mentally and spiritually handle it.

I see the nation, the world, and all of humanity falling apart, and doing everything we can to ensure there is no way to turn things around. We passed the point of no return some time ago.
edit on 19-12-2012 by Wolf321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Sorry but I have better things to do than read through 83 plus pages of dribble. I had other comments to add but the OP just refuses to listen to anyone whose opinion is different from his, you know, those who try to add the voice of reason. Shrugs. His loss really.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack

Regardless of what people think of Ewok's post, I can assure you all that ascension is very real. The earth in itself will ascend this time around. This event can not be stopped. Personal ascension however is a process, and if you have not dedicated time to this work, then chances are that you will not ascend this time around. Believing or disbelieving is irrelevant.

I'm really curious as to what you and other believers will say if what you believe does NOT come to pass.

Because I would, personally speaking, like a moratorium on doom and other weirdness. It's futile and unproductive.

I do truly believe December 21, 2012 and the ensuing days will impact Earth greatly.

The catch, though, is that I think the real consequence will be that the entire world will - by Spring at least - wake up to the fact that THIS is it, this is our reality. We have created it and only we can fix it.

No Aliens will save us, none of us will ascend, Nibiru won't come and the Mayans will pass into history where they rightfully belong.

We're it.

We need to change or we will surely become extinct through stupidity, man-made disasters or war. We need to become sustainable. THAT is our reality. I hope we can rise to the occasion...

Took the words right out of my mouth ...i mean how many more times will it take for people to
realize that they keep falling for these charlatans drivel!. i'm shocked to be honest that people are
that gullible.No doubt when 21/12/2012 comes and passes there will be people STILL falling for
it..Wake up people!..

Stop allowing yourselves to be juped into falling for it again i beg of ye..

The most likely outcome is people will hopefully wake up to the fact that the ickes jones of
this world are nothing but con artists fraudsters charlatans withdoctors etc having been
taken for a ride for far too long..

Human race get off your knees, shun icke ,jones and get on with your lives, grab a girl
have babies, take the wife out, have fun before it's too late...

1 get a life
2 get a wife
3 get anyoes wife
4 settle down
5 have babies
6 have fun
7 shun those charlatans
8 wake up..
9 drink plenty of beer
10 whatever floats your boat..
edit on 19-12-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Charmeine

I hear ya.. and his comments are about 6 pages i think lol. It is a shame that we cannot seem to logically discuss the topic itself. I personally don't believe in a ascension, rapture, alien homecoming, pole shifting, nuclear annihilation event on any particular day in any particular year.. however it is obvious many many many people do and this thread has played that up throughout. I will however watch the video with curiosity if and when it's posted
I will not be coming back next week to tell him.. i see your ascension didn't happen or any other such nonsense as I fear that he and his mother will be having a difficult time coping with the fact that they are still here in this realm and there is no saving grace from the nether world and if I am wrong and lots of people disappear on friday.. I will be more than happy to say I was wrong but I seriously doubt i'll need to.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Time to realize that this maybe is it we are just a marvel of evoloution and some just can't handle it..
from worshipping stones to stars to some higher power.. time to let it lie move on
enjoy lifes fruits before it's to late...

These things were set in stone so to speak to halt and hinder mans progress to controll
to frighten to confuse to make one obey etc..

Watch soon, many will give up following con artists, many will give up following mans biggest
lie religion many will wake up...

peace denver22 sighning out i got my paracetomal ready for the 22nd because soon it's
party time again lmao..

People will have wasted millions in total on canned dried food bunkers bought books
worshipped the ground that these con artists have walked on...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deny777

1- To know God, you must know your true self first.

2- To know your true self, you must attain a specific level of consciousness first.

3- To attain that level of consciousness, you must quiet your mind first.

4- To quiet your mind, you should meditate first

5- To meditate, you must know your mind first.

6- To know your mind, you must control your five senses and ego first

7- To control your five senses, you must eliminate your desires first.

8- To control your ego, you must recognize and acknowledge your false self first.

9- To recognize your false self, you must understand your world and the games it plays with you first.

10- To understand your world's games, you must not value yourself in relation to your worldly achievements, success, money, prestige, and pride.

Be in this world, but do not become apart of it.

Thanks for this, one of the best things I've ever read in this site. I'm thinking I'll have it printed in large letters, framed and hung up on my wall

Those steps pretty much summarize the path to spiritual evolution, and are IMHO a huge deal. Hope you don't mind that I pass it on to anyone who's interested in spiritual growth?

Cheers,
Deny

I have to echo Deny here and say this is fantastic and the most important part of this message imo. I have NO idea about this ascension [sp?] and what it truly means and yes, I've read the OP's posts. I do have a strong spiritual base and am the sanest person you'll meet, lol well, in my opinion of course ...and i've heard voices loud and clear on several occasions but at significant moments in my life. I've had dreams where I've 'known' I was in a large conference, if you will, listening to lectures from whom I believe to be ascended masters. I can still see bits and pieces very clearly, almost hear his voice and have remembered things here and there upon awakening. But 'ascension' for the OP and his mom and others on the 21st/22nd?? I have no idea but I pray they are safe and pray for the others around the world that fear this day.

For the record I have no idea if anything will happen tomorrow ...but I do think something deeper is happening. A shift, yes. But a shift inside us. Our thinking, our beliefs, And an ending? ...of our blind eye mentality perhaps... I'm hoping THESE veils are lifted as well as the spiritual ones, or maybe it takes the lifting of the spiritual veils to truly stand up and do something for the attrocities we see around us each and every day. I dont know what 'it' is that's happening but I feel a change in the pit of my stomach, inside me and have for some time. ~Lu

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I believe that many of us are being woke up to the fact that something is coming, its the what part that we all have to wonder about. I do know that many are having dreams that they can't explain even I am. However I actually have some things that caught my attention the other day. It all has to do with natural signs Earth is giving us signs, and no one is paying attention. If the true Mayans and the Hopis are right then we all need to get closer to mother earth, maybe these signs are what they are talking about.

I decided to post this since many don't think the way of the Indians, yet for some reason Mother earth and the great Universe are speaking to us, we just need to listen.
Earlier this year the Sun showed us a sign of what was coming yet no one realized it. There was a huge tornado on the sun as big as the planet earth. We however did not pay much attention to it, in fact most news channels didn't even show it. Yet we had the worst year ever for tornadoes.
Our mother earth tells us when things will happen we just need to wake up and realize it. So here are a few signs of what is to come if you know how to read the signs.
Rivers of blood? We know its algae bloom yet even the Bible speaks of rivers that turn AS blood. In Indian nations this is a sign of many deaths.
Animal deaths all over the world, mass deaths even including deer in Montana. This is a sign of desease, and starvation to man kind.
Clouds shaped like waves. These are signs of Tidal waves. So far Florida and Alabama both have had these.
Mother earths cries, and noises that are being heard around the world. Noises can mean many things, each one has been different. In some places its like sirens, in other places its like the booms of bombs, and in others its like trumpets in the skies. the worst ones are screams, all of these have meanings.
In California this year millions of dolphins fled, They got away from there as fast as they could. This is a sign that something will happen there.
Then we have the sun, being red in the mornings and the afternoons yet it is cold. Why? Why would the sun be red hot like that when it comes up and goes down. It would normally be that way in the summer to tell us that it will be wicked hot the next day or that day if the sun is red when it comes up. Yet its December and its cold. Every morning for the past 3 weeks the sunrise has been red, this is warning of a storm coming, yet nothing. The sun is warning us of something we just haven't woke up enough yet to realize what.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Last night marks yet another night of huge energy sensations throughout my whole body. Way too much energy to sleep, and when I meditated and calmed this energy it kept intensifying, but remained painless. Quite the contrary, it was a great feeling!

Oh yes, something huge is coming. It has already come, but we will hear the call individually, on a time that is perfect for us personally.

And like I said before, I think when the veil is peeled off and we have that moment of pure bliss from Creator's energy, a LOT more people will awaken and get back to their proper path, rather than being stuck in the 3D materialistic, Egotistic loop. And I think this mass consciousness change will ripple across Earth and you'll see drastic changes in hours, not days or weeks. This could then increase the total number of people who are "ready" by a large factor.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal
Last night marks yet another night of huge energy sensations throughout my whole body. Way too much energy to sleep, and when I meditated and calmed this energy it kept intensifying, but remained painless. Quite the contrary, it was a great feeling!

Oh yes, something huge is coming. It has already come, but we will hear the call individually, on a time that is perfect for us personally.

And like I said before, I think when the veil is peeled off and we have that moment of pure bliss from Creator's energy, a LOT more people will awaken and get back to their proper path, rather than being stuck in the 3D materialistic, Egotistic loop. And I think this mass consciousness change will ripple across Earth and you'll see drastic changes in hours, not days or weeks. This could then increase the total number of people who are "ready" by a large factor.

Couldn't it just be all this excitement and energy is coming from you in anticipation of the biggest conspiracy date in human history? Heck even I'm feeling lots of energy today.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
The big awakening will be alot of people will no longer follow the likes of ickes and jones of this
world or will they still beleive...

Will the people keep falling for it again and again...of course they will.
They will continue to stick up for the con artists and shout sheep assleep shill etc.

Wake up

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

Couldn't it just be all this excitement and energy is coming from you in anticipation of the biggest conspiracy date in human history? Heck even I'm feeling lots of energy today.

Center yourself, look from the heart and ask, WHY are you feeling it, where is it coming from? I asked the same questions and I know the answer appropriate for me. I wouldn't call it a conspiracy date, but perhaps instead one that, thanks to the intent and energy put into it, a self-fulfilling one.

Remember you create your own reality while simultaneously engaging in the collective reality we have all chosen together. And a few nay-sayers or folks that want to get in a huff about it is not nearly enough to change our trajectory as chosen by us. Besides you agreed to it before coming, its just that darn amnesia is tough to break through, isn't it? Remember your higher Self does not have amnesia. This is why you must listen to it.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Center yourself, look from the heart and ask, WHY are you feeling it, where is it coming from?

Well i been told it's heartburn but i'm not so sure but i feel alot better lot's of energy
must be something to do with the amount of caffeine in my diet..

new topics

top topics

<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join