It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange events concerning Dec 22nd 2012- Maybe a good idea to read this. Maybe not

page: 82
<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
why come into a positive thread and berate the OP, ok you don't believe what he says then leave it at that. but 81 pages of mostly trolling is a bit much

ATS header reads " deny ignorance " should really read " deny arrogance " as quite a few of you guy's are completely arrogant.

ewok keep staying positive buddy your on the right path,

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker10
why come into a positive thread and berate the OP, ok you don't believe what he says then leave it at that. but 81 pages of mostly trolling is a bit much

ATS header reads " deny ignorance " should really read " deny arrogance " as quite a few of you guy's are completely arrogant.

ewok keep staying positive buddy your on the right path,

Have you even read ewoks posts? haha. The only arrogant one would be him. gnostic put it best on the previous page. I'll repost it for ya

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by gnosticagnostic

Not true. It reads hateful to you because that's how you are choosing to read it. I'm calmly replying to everything people type.

Also, like in real life, I don't address people politely if they disrespect me. Claiming I'm not respect-worthy because of my attitude to trolls is ad hominem. If you are offended in the least bit, I would suggest going back and reading what you started, like bknapple, boymonkey, and the rest of them.
Again, I'm not upset in the least. Just addressing what you guys type. I think it's due to my lack of emoticons that people are thinking of me as being overly serious. I don't really use them often, but have started to in my last few posts so that people understand I don't take them seriously, but I'm also not interested in pointless attacks on my views

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ewok_Boba
reply to post by bknapple32

Your responses make me laugh so hard man
But I can't entertain this anymore. I'm through responding to you as well. Enjoy your conversation with the rest of the trolls.
The 22nd cant come soon enough. I cant wait to see you trying to explain everything away when nothing happens. Id almost not be surprised to see you come back claiming you never promised anything. lol.

Oh man, thank you for giving me something to have fun with on the 22nd. I was afraid all the fun would be over on the 21st.

3 more days !!! Hope you are tinkering your video editing skills!

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Not true. It reads hateful to you because that's how you are choosing to read it. I'm calmly replying to everything people type.

Also, like in real life, I don't address people politely if they disrespect me. Claiming I'm not respect-worthy because of my attitude to trolls is ad hominem. If you are offended in the least bit, I would suggest going back and reading what you started, like bknapple, boymonkey, and the rest of them.
Again, I'm not upset in the least. Just addressing what you guys type. I think it's due to my lack of emoticons that people are thinking of me as being overly serious. I don't really use them often, but have started to in my last few posts so that people understand I don't take them seriously, but I'm also not interested in pointless attacks on my views

Really that's how I read it.. Just me huh... ok. The mods read it that way too because it was you with the two infractions. just saying you have been hateful and trying to say my point is worthless because it is ad hominem when all i have done is REQUOTED your words is really reaching there to discredit my own opinion. It is my opinion based on this thread and was stated as such when you repeatedly put down my opinion and anothers as inane or unworthy of you.
lol... like i said.. you can call me whatever, you can say whatever to discredit my opinion I am fine with that. It only strengthens my own opinion on this thread.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
*** ATTENTION ***

Stop the bickering, get on topic.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

edit on 19-12-2012 by Ewok_Boba because: I'm just going to stay on topic.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Hi Ewok,

Thanks for this nice thread. Im looking forward to the video ya shall release. I hope the ascension happens!

I have one question: Have you or your mother seen lots of 11:11 or 21:12 numbers from the clocks? I myself did a 30 day experiment because I thought that I see them unusually often. So I wonder if is just a coincidence or have the entities spoken to ya momma about this "phenomena"?

Here is my diary of 30days from last summer, since then I havent seen them nnumbers anymore. There might be a perfectly normal explanation to this or then not, dunno...

30day Diary:

Here is the diary:

28.5 --- 11:11 --- 21:11
29.5 --- 12:22 --- 20:22 --- 21:11
2.6 --- 12:12
7.6 --- 22:22
8.6 --- 23:22 --- 02:12
10.6 -- 11:11 --- 11:22
11.6 --- 12:12
12.6 --- 02:22
13.6 --- 12:11
14.6 --- 1:11
15.6 --- 22:11
18.6 --- 01:22 --- 12:12 --- 12:22 --- 21:12
20.6 --- 21:11
25.6 --- 02:11 --- 12:21 --- 22:22
26.6 --- 12:12
27.6 --- 12:22 --- 2:22
28.6 --- 21:21 --- 22:11

Source: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Regardless of what people think of Ewok's post, I can assure you all that ascension is very real. The earth in itself will ascend this time around. This event can not be stopped. Personal ascension however is a process, and if you have not dedicated time to this work, then chances are that you will not ascend this time around. Believing or disbelieving is irrelevant.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Pointing at my grammatical errors
Impressive.

It's not "surely". You're confusing things again. There's no guarantee that the numbers will be large enough to be noticed the first time. It also takes time for people to notice numbers. Also, there is no guarantee anyone you know or see in your daily life will be affected. Yes, you should expect to see some public awareness on this. I've already addressed this many times already.

I did say 3 days of darkness. Saying I'm not sure when doesn't invalidate my claim

I've never once mentioned "enlightenment".
I question whether you've actual "gone back over" what I've written.

Your definition of enlightenment is false. I suggest some reading before disputing this.

You working in a hospital has nothing to do with whether you'll see anything.

Don't make assumptions. Especially since you don't know me at all.

ok on topic.. check check.. i didn't say your claim was valid or invalid just that it changed. You did originally say that the 3 days of darkness would start this weekend as well. I can go back and look again but i believe thats what you said and then you changed it but really didn't say why you were unsure now.

you have talked about "enlightenment" in several post. You may not have used that specific term as it is better known in buddhist circles but you have talked about reincarnations and how the soul must go through all the levels before it is ready to "transfer" over to be able to physically ascend ( like enoch) This also implies an enlightenment or a gnosis of a greater spiritual nature that you have not extended to all your fellow man by stating certain things that you have. Such as i'm not here to educate anyone. If you don't know, don't bother. The idea of being a "better" person on the next level is a certain deep level of respect for all life and all thoughts whether they are in agreement with you are not.. you can tell when someone carries him/her self with this kind of knowledge. It is very easy to detect. If this is false enlightenment to you then please by all means I am open to hear what your "enlightment" entails in further detail.

It is true that I may not see anything at the hospital.. I am normally busy running around poking people with needles and taking vitals and as you have said earlier you have addressed this and it would be noticeable so that was my point in whether or not anyone sees or believes in your own personal video or not... this occurance isn't dependant on your own video for proof of such a happening..

again i do look forward to your video.. wish you well in the making of it.. and hope you and your mother all the best...

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by symbolon
Regardless of what people think of Ewok's post, I can assure you all that ascension is very real. The earth in itself will ascend this time around. This event can not be stopped. Personal ascension however is a process, and if you have not dedicated time to this work, then chances are that you will not ascend this time around. Believing or disbelieving is irrelevant.

Have you been in contact with some spirit entities or how can you verify this all? Few people sound so sure about this ascension thing that it makes me wonder that this is the real deal. I mean like you and Ewok, you sound so sure that only a complete lunatic/liar/troll would be so sure, and I dont think you fellers are no trolls. And I really want to believe.
edit on 19-12-2012 by RhinestoneCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by RhinestoneCowboy

Best to just wait and watch. And when nothing happens, that will be your proof. But don't fall for the ' people ascended, the earth ascended, you just weren't worthy enough to see it' crapola.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
RhinestoneCowboy...your heart already knows the truth of this. The majority of all the posts on this thread are really a reflection of where humanity finds itself. I cannot teach them anything because they are virtually unreachable. Unreachable to reason and most definitely unreachable to spirit and the Creator. Their posts betray their ego and their reality. So what could I possibly say at this late hour to make them change their minds?

Per aspera ad astra is not just an idle saying. It is the only road worth traveling. After their demise they will see where they went wrong.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by symbolon
RhinestoneCowboy...your heart already knows the truth of this. The majority of all the posts on this thread are really a reflection of where humanity finds itself. I cannot teach them anything because they are virtually unreachable. Unreachable to reason and most definitely unreachable to spirit and the Creator. Their posts betray their ego and their reality. So what could I possibly say at this late hour to make them change their minds?

Per aspera ad astra is not just an idle saying. It is the only road worth traveling. After their demise they will see where they went wrong.

indeed

top topics

<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join