It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange events concerning Dec 22nd 2012- Maybe a good idea to read this. Maybe not

page: 84
<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by gnosticagnostic
reply to post by flexy123

Interesting.. apparently you can take a quiz and find out if you are one or not,
healing.about.com...

L
L gnostic, that was so cool, thanks for the fun. I tried the link and here were my results, after honestly answering the questions....so laughing out loud.

"You answered 6 items out of 10 Yes.

Your score is 60%. Hey, lightworker, thank you for leaving the light turned on."

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItDepends
The way I see it is as follows: (not trying to tell you something you already know) Just net-out at this point.
1.) OP posts very interesting headline. Interesting for those of us who are serious about the subject, or those who love a good sh$$s and giggles.

2.) OP writes a story of HIS experiences and that of his MOM about some big thing that will happen on Dec. 22?
-- This pulls people in a little more, some really want to know more, others are already skeptical

3.) Questions, statements, opinions, some debated comes by the readers. (some real nasty comments and even threats between the posters)

4.) OP again posts some answers and comes through on his promise to post pictures.

5.) Again, -- This pulls people in a little more, some really want to know more, others are already skeptical

6.) #3 happens again,

7.) OP replies to most questions, in some cases, he is probably a little frustrated, and some of his responses are a little defensive and derogatory.

8.) More questions, Beleivers getting dug in, Skeptics asking for more proof, some attacking OP as a fraud, others just some personal comments, thread just keeps growing.

9.) OP again comes through and posts video that was requested by posters. He really comes through
10.) #3 happens again, more debate, more posts, Believers believe, Skeptics continue to be skeptic.

11.) #7 Again

12.) You get the picture. Either you believe or you don't. But you agree...interesting thread, some fun reads and overall OP has provided and interesting story.

Just a recapitulation as to what it going on here. Just thought it would be a helpful reminder.

Thats how I see it. Merry Christmas everyone and a Happy, Healthy New Year too!!!!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I am most excited for this thread as well. Remember, if nothing happens. Ban hammer must be brought out.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItDepends

reply to post by flexy123

Interesting.. apparently you can take a quiz and find out if you are one or not,
healing.about.com...

L
L gnostic, that was so cool, thanks for the fun. I tried the link and here were my results, after honestly answering the questions....so laughing out loud.

"You answered 6 items out of 10 Yes.

Your score is 60%. Hey, lightworker, thank you for leaving the light turned on."

HAHA you're welcome I'm glad someone else got a kick out of it!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
So another update:

We had a meeting last night with the fraction of family members supporting my mother. Since she had announced 11:55pm as the departure time on Saturday, many wanted to come out on that day and enter our home at 11:56pm to see whether we had gone or not. My mother then told them that this Saturday at approximately 8pm PST all of them MUST be within their homes with their families. She had never asked the beings why this was so, but they did want to issue a warning specifically to all who would be out and about on that day travelling, or at some event/party, etc.

They took her advice seriously. Some were a bit bummed by the fact that they wouldn't be nearby to see, so even though I'll be filming the event, I also agreed to have my laptop on and with skype active so that some of them can watch. Although supposing that 3 days of darkness would mean a complete blackout, I sincerely doubt electronics will be functional. But let's keep our fingers crossed.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ewok_Boba
So another update:

We had a meeting last night with the fraction of family members supporting my mother. Since she had announced 11:55pm as the departure time on Saturday, many wanted to come out on that day and enter our home at 11:56pm to see whether we had gone or not. My mother then told them that this Saturday at approximately 8pm PST all of them MUST be within their homes with their families. She had never asked the beings why this was so, but they did want to issue a warning specifically to all who would be out and about on that day travelling, or at some event/party, etc.

They took her advice seriously. Some were a bit bummed by the fact that they wouldn't be nearby to see, so even though I'll be filming the event, I also agreed to have my laptop on and with skype active so that some of them can watch. Although supposing that 3 days of darkness would mean a complete blackout, I sincerely doubt electronics will be functional. But let's keep our fingers crossed.

Well well well. There is excuse number one and two for why we wont have video...

Friends are forbidden from coming over due to moms instructions,

And the blackout. His skype magically will not work.

WAKEUP PEOPLE. This guys is lying and trolling you all!!!!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

So another update:

Well well well. There is excuse number one and two for why we wont have video...

Friends are forbidden from coming over due to moms instructions,

And the blackout. His skype magically will not work.

WAKEUP PEOPLE. This guys is lying and trolling you all!!!!

Well you know what i think bkn however.. that excuse only works if it's true and no one's electronics work.. and that would be noticed by us right.. or is he saying just the lightworkers electronics won't work? I think he's implying though that the 3 days of darkness will be upon the earth and no one will have electronics.. so thats still a reasonable thing to witness without his video.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Well Im sure when nothing happens. It will magically just not work at his place.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

I'm quite aware of what I said. I cannot doubt the possibility of a blackout, as that's what 3 days of darkness implies. If it happens, I can't record anything

I never said friends couldn't come. I said family can't watch. Let's think about that for a second, if you can. If they can't watch, but we ascend, then we'll be gone anyway right? If they can watch, and we ascend, it makes no difference. Considering a blackout occurs for 3 days, you're talking no electronic communication, no cars functioning, no nothing. Wherever you drove with your car at that moment in time, you're remaining there until the event passes. So this is a legitimate concern I'm voicing. The best thing for them to do is to be with their families since staying with us would result in being alone with their kids being God knows where.

Waking up would imply you are correct. That remains to be proven. Stop crying wolf.

edit on 20-12-2012 by Ewok_Boba because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
And what time, to be clear and for the record does this blackout begin? Im talking time zone and everything

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Putyournamehere
So what your telling me is if we didn't grow up religious and believed in God, we are screwed?

I'm not religious but... where did you see anything related to religion in that post? The voice said it was "lord and creator" not necessarily God in any "religious context".

Could be Enki or Enlil talking to her from old mars, or zeus... and they could be aliens, or a message engraved in some weird support thousands of years ago... why the relentless and sudden go for the throat?

From a non-religious standpoint I do admit that religious people have the luxury of having a comfort I do not have. I do not despise, scorn or ridicule... I do envy them tho, for that comfort.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Ewok_Boba

wow it's like that tv show on NBC... revolution.. I still haven't figured out why the cars wouldn't work on that show because the power grid went down... it's a quandary for sure.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

wow it's like that tv show on NBC... revolution.. I still haven't figured out why the cars wouldn't work on that show because the power grid went down... it's a quandary for sure.

I think you hit the nail on the head

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I get the feeling that the lights are on and nobodys in and soon this thread will be put in the hoax bin and then it will be lights out with frightening ease..

Sorry op I don't buy a single word...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

I'm quite aware of what I said. I cannot doubt the possibility of a blackout, as that's what 3 days of darkness implies. If it happens, I can't record anything

I never said friends couldn't come. I said family can't watch. Let's think about that for a second, if you can. If they can't watch, but we ascend, then we'll be gone anyway right? If they can watch, and we ascend, it makes no difference. Considering a blackout occurs for 3 days, you're talking no electronic communication, no cars functioning, no nothing. Wherever you drove with your car at that moment in time, you're remaining there until the event passes. So this is a legitimate concern I'm voicing. The best thing for them to do is to be with their families since staying with us would result in being alone with their kids being God knows where.

Waking up would imply you are correct. That remains to be proven. Stop crying wolf.

Op not everything runs on electric

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

But darn near everything runs on ELECTROMAGNETISM.

Light, heat, everything.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
This thread pretty much sums up MOST other 2012 threads, so I can very well give my input here.

ONE QUESTION coming to my mind is:

2012 was/is hyped as a "major" event which, obviously, effecting quite some people everywhere.

However, now it is claimed that (surprise, surprise) only a rather small number of people "will ascend" which would amount to approx. 1 Mil on the entire Earth.

1Mil of the entire population of Earth makes this an astonishing small event, you said for yourself it will only affect 1 in 7000 people. It has therefore only significance for very few people! 1Mil out of billions is NOTHING.

If this is the case that only 1 in 7000 is "eligible"...why then did whoever is *responsible* for the event (what you call beings from other dimensions) make this so public? Why make the event public in the first place? Why make such an event public and hype it up if it only affects 1M people?

What "benefit" overall would it have to "let ascend" 1M people from the evil Earth, while leaving Billions behind? What is the agenda behind this? What do the 1M "ascended" say and think of the Billions left behind? Will they feel "good" about it...and if so...why?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal

Originally posted by denver22

But darn near everything runs on ELECTROMAGNETISM.

Light, heat, everything.
Well pardon me all over the place lol well then it's back to basics
Sticks and friction RUB them TOGETHERRRR... LMAO

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Just thinking here, how about we all have a conference call all at the same time. Get one of those 800#'s and we all call in..........and see who's left?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
And what time, to be clear and for the record does this blackout begin? Im talking time zone and everything

Perhaps we can "ALL" find the answers here. Just like Ewok's "DNA Activation" that his mom did. Here is a listing of :"Ewoks Channel" on youtube.......thought you all would be interested in some of his activities.......

or as The Who sang: "Won't Get Fooled Again"

www.youtube.com...

EDIT: Remember, he originally said he wasn't sure if he knew how to post a video......ahem!!!1
edit on 20-12-2012 by ItDepends because: clarification

EDIT: Just for fun and interest you can check here as the world turns....It's already the 21st in Australia and all is fine >>>>> www.timeanddate.com...
edit on 20-12-2012 by ItDepends because: added some helpful info

top topics

<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join