It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange events concerning Dec 22nd 2012- Maybe a good idea to read this. Maybe not

page: 80
<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Wow, love this post. Resonates with me a lot.

I have always thought I would have something to do with the shift, though I am absolutely clueless as to what to do. Now, I feel this deep depression hold me as the Day draws close and I haven't done anything significant at all. My very soul is pleading for answers and more time.

At the same time, I have always looked forward to this day with extreme eagerness... Because I get to go 'home'. I'm not entirely sure what that Home is but I call it The Stars, The Cosmos, The Astral Realm or The Isness.

I do not believe in 'God' in a biblical sense, I do believe in a higher force though. I just call it 'The Universe' and it is conscious and guiding me always. It is within us all as we are within it.

I truly hope you and your mother's predictions are right... If not, at least SOMETHING needs to change. Gaia is dying, and it makes me so, so, so sad. I would rather see all of humanity erased from existence, myself included, then watch Gaia and her creatures be hurt for another day.

So if NOTHING happens.... I will be fatally depressed, I imagine.

Your post has given me hope, though. I was starting to lose it and now I feel better.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by breakherlegs

Ugh, so now when this op is wrong, another person who is going to be very sad and 'fatally' depressed. This is what all of us Debby downer skeptics have been saying. This op is reaching dangerous levels.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by breakherlegs

Thanks for the reply. Although I'm not entirely sure as to why you'd be depressed. Perhaps you failed to read my posts, where I mentioned there being a reason behind those who stayed back? The idea of the world dying can be seen as sad, but also as an inevitable outcome of distracted civilizations which have lost their way. You should see it as pertaining to soul development, not as a reward or punishment. I have a good idea where it comes from though. Hope Is what you lack, if not simply for the fact that you're aware of the forces destroying our world, and nobody doing anything about it. They seek to accept it as they live in the YOLO generation, and continue to describe our entire reality as a series of gears and only that. There is no deep sense of wonder anymore, and everyone's becoming a skeptic, albeit probably because nothing significant has ever happened to them in their own lives (as a result of not taking the spiritual path seriously). In all, you have a dull, decaying, and wonder-less world, and you're hoping this time that people are not wrong. Your lack of hope seems to have arisen over a long period of time. Everyone here saying my story is causing depression, I would say nay. If nothing happens, it would be a cherry on the cake of let-downs perpetrated by all of humanity in virtually all other aspects, predictions hardly being a major influence.
edit on 19-12-2012 by Ewok_Boba because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by NothingNew

I can give you a good explanation when I arrive home tonight to speak with my mother about this. Just send me a pm so I won't forget.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

Your post reeks of ignorance on the topic. Read my posts. Chances are, you're incorrect.

It is a crappy solution you're right. But only because your understanding on the matter is crap. No offense.

Ascension has nothing to do with death. Terrible. Read my posts.

Obviously humankind knows everything about what is possible between dimensions. We've tried it after all.

Your last "serious" question actually made me laugh. Breathtaking ignorance demonstrated in your post. How old are you, If I may ask?

The "what if" game is for children. Again, no harm will come to the physical body.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Ewok_Boba

Lost any respect for the OP after reading this post. Shakes head.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Charmeine

Which post is that? Or are you just trolling?

Edit: Ahh nevermind. Inane comment on your part.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ewok_Boba

Which post is that? Or are you just trolling?

Edit: Ahh nevermind. Inane comment on your part.

You systematically attack every single person who doesn't agree with everything you say. Your hardness and insecurity is bleeding through on very post you make. Instead of defending your point of view with data, you slice and dice with the precision of and 10 year old surgeon.

The fact of the matter is, there are people on this thread, who are really questioning your state of mind, and how balanced you are in reality. I am one of those people. What will you do IF nothing at all happens to you and your Mother. What IF there is nothing on your camera set-up but both of you sitting there and life goes on as normal for the rest of us. Are you and your Mother, prepared in any way, for nothing at all happening.

It's almost as if, you are depending on the belief of those in this thread to push you into ascension of some kind. Who will you blame IF nothing that you expect happens.

Have you left yourself any wiggle room to continue living, when what you want, isn't what you get.

Des

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I'm not here to play the what if game. I've said this 100 times already.

I couldn't care less what people here think regarding my mental health. It's absurd to even be discussing that on a forum where "experiences" are shared. The person you quoted me addressing, only said that she lost respect for me, without stating why, which makes her post inane. I dissected it accordingly. If it's "with the precision of a 10 year old surgeon" so be it. That's the only kind of response a comment like that warrants. I will defend my PoV when someone raises a question worth responding to. If you bothered to read what she wrote, which apparently you didn't, you'd see she didn't disagree with anything.

If people disagree, I'm willing to give it a serious thought, if they are demonstrating:

1) Intelligence

2) Seriousness

3) Having read my previous posts

If my posts reflect a lack of patience, it's to be expected. Most of this thread is polluted with inane posts like the person I was addressing in your quote, and I've been the person dealing with these users, not you. So save the lecturing on good posting etiquette. Again, I give respect so long as people show they deserve it. I have zero tolerance for meaningless posts and ad hominem attacks

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Ewok_Boba

I see. You didn't leave yourself any wiggle room.....sad, really....

Des

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I never once mentioned anything about giving myself wiggle room in that post. It's sad you can't understand a simple paragraph.

Ewok

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

reply to post by NothingNew

I can give you a good explanation when I arrive home tonight to speak with my mother about this. Just send me a pm so I won't forget.

I am also quite interested in this "contact" that NothingNew has asked about. I have always wondered how one would know. Is it subtle, obvious, sudden, gradual? I would love to hear your explanation of it!

I dream a lot and try to write them all down in my dream journal, but there never seems to be anything in my dreams that I feel would be any kind of contact (I could be wrong though, I dunno). So, perhaps I am not going to be one of the lucky few.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
If the OP really thinks this event is going to happen he should send his name and city to a trusted ats member so we can verify he and his mother went missing on this 21st with no trace I mean that way there would be no doubt the OP was right. Just an idea

link   

You just now lost respect? you haven't read the thread let me enlighten you on some of my favorite ewok-boba quotes all in this thread itself ( that you can click on his name and read the 4+ pages worth yourself)

This is ATS, and I wouldn't leave you guys without something to keep the 2012 thread alive *cough* footage *cough*

For example, if you were to watch her doing her thing, you'd see her hands on her lap as she sat cross-legged, and she would be opening and closing her hands rapidly for hours, but in different patterns all throughout.

If you watched the video you'll see there is no "rapid" about it.

Also, sorry, the world is not all skittles and rainbows. You are assuming equal treatment for all, when this isn't an issue of moral equality

I won't entertain ridiculous questions or arguments like that again. I'm here to provide useful information, not argue with the un-educated

Nobody will be drinking the magic Kool-Aid at a certain time of the day to "ascend". Physical bodies are ascending here. Get that through your heads. Yes, the time of books is over. If you don't understand what that really means, you still have a lot to learn.

This is one of my personal favorites..

Apparently when I said "A bending of the back here, twitch of the wrist there.." You got the impression of the exorcist. I don't blame you, you are after all completely brainwashed and fear driven maniacs. Fear not, simpletons.

The light workers have all made contact with all humans involved in the ascension process. By now if you HAVE NOT been informed of this, there is a high likelihood that you will not experience anything on this day. All those who are making this journey have been training for this day for many years now either directly through light-workers, or indirectly through their own unique life experiences.

]

In short, you're just straw-manning. Looking for holes to puncture in order to prove me wrong. I don't blame you, you're definitely nothing original on here. It's been done by many others so far, and to be honest, you're not having any substantial claims answered with your approach. Just wasting your time. If you're looking for an in depth explanation, ask better questions.

4) I give respect when I get it. My respect came in the form of writing this story to you people. That is apparently more than most people here deserve.

You people are seriously a cancer on this thread, because all you're convincing me of is that you're not worth the effort I'm putting into this, nor worth my moms' time, which even for 5-10 minutes, seems infinitely more valuable now than "convincing" you bozos.

and the next sentence after that was "stay humble" hahahah.. that was a good laugh that day ewok.. many thanks.

I would consider myself to be a very extreme cynic as well. But I'm not doing this for money/profits (which are arguably the same) or for attention in the wrong way. I would like people to read my story.

3) The beings I've described, in addition to others, would respond to every single question she had. She has amassed a huge collection of notebooks, which she will be leaving on our living room table along with a note to my uncle, asking him to publish them along with her 100 page letter into a book, so that it may serve as possible guidance

The apple did fall far from the tree. I never said it didn't. I'm being childish? Nice one. You haven't read my previous posts.

If nothing happens to me, I will be back on ATS with the exact same account. I'm not a wussy. I will also admit my wrongful acts of perpetuating such things. That however will probably not happen.

I'm planning on recording the footage of the theoretically last few minutes before and after the event occurs. I've instructed my buddy to upload the footage on youtube under my account. If not there, if you're browsing, look for the disappearance footage with the decor you saw in my previous vid, because it may be under another username/title. Thanks.

You're taking my words literally, which is a mistake.

When possibilities are described and creativity can be expressed in writing, it makes for much more interesting reads, wouldn't you say? And I see that all over ATS.

Asking where he got this "guff" from, shows you had no knowledge on the subject matter prior to your involvement in this thread. Nobody is here to educate you, nor shall they

Hahahaha! It's always easier to ridicule the people who actually provide something worth reading on this site. Your comment demonstrates that. Troll more you attention whore[/quote

link   
reply to post by Cherry0

I wouldn't be so certain. My mother went through a few weeks of supposed OBEs when she went to sleep, where she was attending "conferences" with many of this planets' other lightworkers in the Peruvian highlands in relation to the coming event. She has on several occasions recalled having very important dreams with important messages. I mean, you're talking speeches, and instructions which were several hours long sometimes, but forgetting most of them soon after she awoke. And when she would ask the beings why they would expose her to such amazing experiences, when they knew of her tendency to forget, they responded that when the time came, she would remember everything, like a surge of knowledge washing over her. My point is, that assuming that this isn't happening for you solely based on that fact, doesn't necessarily rule out the possibility. From looking at Stankov and hearing other people's explanations, it seems that there are some who might not know yet. But I will ask her for her own personal take on this when I get home. To be honest, she knows way more than me, and I can't in good conscience say something I haven't verified. If you can, could you send me a Private message so that I don't forget to address you also?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by nancyliedersdeaddog
If the OP really thinks this event is going to happen he should send his name and city to a trusted ats member so we can verify he and his mother went missing on this 21st with no trace I mean that way there would be no doubt the OP was right. Just an idea

That's a great point. Since you haven't read my posts, I am actually going to record the event using a series of cameras. My mother will be there to verify it, and it will be uploaded by a family member after the event is supposed to take place. They might reveal my name and city if there is any reason to do so afterwards, although the footage will speak for itself.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by gnosticagnostic

1) The video was a special meditation for a certain purpose, obviously. Suppose it was rapid. Would you be able to replicate it yourself?

2) "stay humble" was sarcasm. Your welcome for the laugh.

3) about 30 quotes there with no explanation as to why you're posting them. So I can't respond.

4) Now I see that you're putting together my words to use them out of context. Shame on you.

5) All that effort you made in your post was answered in 4 bullet points.
edit on 19-12-2012 by Ewok_Boba because: Your not You're

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by nancyliedersdeaddog

That's a great point. Since you haven't read my posts, I am actually going to record the event using a series of cameras. My mother will be there to verify it, and it will be uploaded by a family member after the event is supposed to take place. They might reveal my name and city if there is any reason to do so afterwards, although the footage will speak for itself.

I have read your posts and I understand that but this way everyone will know there is solid proof you are gone from this earth and maybe the camera wont catch anything, you also said the room with be dark with the only lightsource being candles so it could be hard to see what's going on if the camera catches anything. No one can deny this "event" if there is a article in the newspaper saying so and so and mother are missing without a trace, or a police report.
edit on 19-12-2012 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-12-2012 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

reply to post by gnosticagnostic

1) The video was a special meditation for a certain purpose, obviously. Suppose it was rapid. Would you be able to replicate it yourself?

2) "stay humble" was sarcasm. Your welcome for the laugh.

3) about 30 quotes there with no explanation as to why you're posting them. So I can't respond.

4) Now I see that you're putting together my words to use them out of context. Shame on you.

5) All that effort you made in your post was answered in 4 bullet points.
edit on 19-12-2012 by Ewok_Boba because: Your not You're

oh honey.. they are your words.. (and my favorite ones!!).. i was just pointing them out to the other poster... i only got to page 3 before i grew tired though... sigh.. i am still very much looking forward to the big shebang on saturday
Good luck!

edit: oh and did you not see me advise the poster to click on your name and read them in context!! i totally did that .. because in context it's kinda more brutal in my opinion.. but that's my opinion and i'm entitled to to it. thanks tho.
edit on 19-12-2012 by gnosticagnostic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by nancyliedersdeaddog

When I was explaining the setup, I did for a moment, mention the use of a lamp. It would have to be necessary, since people would want to know what's going on, and to ensure we didn't just sneak away from the lens' view before the event itself. The room needs to be well lit. The lamp might be used, I haven't quite decided yet, as we will have family outside of the house lol. Yeah they said they want to watch, but when we were told they couldn't be in the house, they decided to wait with their cars outside. So if there are any bright light on, the lamp might completely overcast them. I will have one camera on night vision, so don't worry about not being able to see anything. I will also clearly mention myself as Ewok_Boba and my mother as Magic hands for the sake of identification.

new topics

top topics

<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join