It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Strange events concerning Dec 22nd 2012- Maybe a good idea to read this. Maybe not

page: 81
169
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ewok_Boba
reply to post by nancyliedersdeaddog
 


When I was explaining the setup, I did for a moment, mention the use of a lamp. It would have to be necessary, since people would want to know what's going on, and to ensure we didn't just sneak away from the lens' view before the event itself. The room needs to be well lit. The lamp might be used, I haven't quite decided yet, as we will have family outside of the house lol. Yeah they said they want to watch, but when we were told they couldn't be in the house, they decided to wait with their cars outside. So if there are any bright light on, the lamp might completely overcast them. I will have one camera on night vision, so don't worry about not being able to see anything. I will also clearly mention myself as Ewok_Boba and my mother as Magic hands for the sake of identification.

Alright sounds good it was just an idea, I do have another idea but when will the 3 days of darkness start like you said?




posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by nancyliedersdeaddog
 


Yeah, but a fantastic one. Nobody really comes through in the Grey Area forums. I'd like to change that.

The three days of darkness, I cannot be sure of the exact date. Although, tomorrow my mother is going to tell my family that on the day we are to depart (22nd late evening), that they are instead of coming to our home, to stay within their own homes and be with their families. She is going to tell them all to gather their kids and wives/husbands, and just settle down. Not exactly sure why though. I'll let you know tomorrow in the late evening PST.

I'm definitely open to any and all ideas until Thursday. Then I need to start optimizing.
edit on 19-12-2012 by Ewok_Boba because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by gnosticagnostic
oh honey.. they are your words.. (and my favorite ones!!).. i was just pointing them out to the other poster... i only got to page 3 before i grew tired though... sigh.. i am still very much looking forward to the big shebang on saturday Good luck!


edit: oh and did you not see me advise the poster to click on your name and read them in context!! i totally did that .. because in context it's kinda more brutal in my opinion.. but that's my opinion and i'm entitled to to it. thanks tho.


Losing respect on someone based on nothing at all says a lot about you. It is your opinion. Everyone is entitled to one yes, but not everyone looks good expressing it. Your welcome.



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ewok_Boba

Originally posted by gnosticagnostic
oh honey.. they are your words.. (and my favorite ones!!).. i was just pointing them out to the other poster... i only got to page 3 before i grew tired though... sigh.. i am still very much looking forward to the big shebang on saturday Good luck!


edit: oh and did you not see me advise the poster to click on your name and read them in context!! i totally did that .. because in context it's kinda more brutal in my opinion.. but that's my opinion and i'm entitled to to it. thanks tho.


Losing respect on someone based on nothing at all says a lot about you. It is your opinion. Everyone is entitled to one yes, but not everyone looks good expressing it. Your welcome.


LOL you were grammatically correct the first time before you changed the you're welcome.. as in You ARE welcome...
but I did get the memo that your not a writer just scientifically inclined. I have been around since the beginning as you well know and have been nothing but respectful to you even if I question your thoughts regarding the coming events of the 21st and 22nd. My lost of respect for you was in how you dealt with your other more vocal skeptics and that also included the two manners and decorum infractions you encountered in this thread so my opinion is not based on nothing but from your own words... Thank you again.. still looking forward to your vanishing

edit on 19-12-2012 by gnosticagnostic because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by gnosticagnostic
 


Im looking forward to see how he pulls this off. Uses the lack of light in the room to sneak off camera? Really bad home version of video manipulation? It'll be a good laugh regardless.

And in reading, I seem to remember that in order to ascend they had to repeat what his mom did on the video. Now he posts that if you haven't been contacted by captain light-beam by now, then you're out of luck.

And no point in trying to help him out with grammar. Hes made the your/you're mistake a few times. I guess spell check doesn't fix everything for you



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32
 


ya i'm not a grammarian either but he corrected it to be wrong instead of right.. so it must have been important to him... I don't know .. either way it will be interesting to see besides he also said the first wave is going the 21st so surely we will have heard of this by then as i'm quite sure there will be witnesses to such an event.. i mean what about those traveling or what not? I'm sure if I see an enlightened person vanish I will be sure to let everyone know.. you don't see something like that everyday now do you? ( i work in a hospital for crying out loud surely somebody will pull a vanishing act) Camera tricks or what not aside... there will be confirmation one way or the other even without his video as he has also stated 3 days of darkness although now he's changed that to he's not sure when exactly now...
I don't know if you ever read any of the left behind books but they actually have an incredible scene of people being raptured and the chaos left behind when it happens.. really fascinating stuff however it's different in this story because everyone who is being raptured knows about it on these 2 days apparently so they can "help bring in the ascension" of positive energy to the masses and something about the earth going through the passage.. I just read that again today when I was going back his through his post. Also, he gave people 20 years to get to "his level of soul enlightment" to ascend by following the channeling exercise to the letter but I must say if he is an enlighted spirit who is transcending.. I'll pass and say no thank you... although he said himself he is NOT enlightened (i'm assuming this means his soul isn't on the right level due to his own words and actions) yet he can easily pass along with his mother.. so others who are not enlightened must be able to do so as well,,, right?
edit on 19-12-2012 by gnosticagnostic because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
Can you take your iphone with you when you ascend to this new dimension? Probably not I suppose...


But seriously. I am concerned for the op as well. I used to think he was just trolling and having a laugh. But its gone so far beyond that. Im really starting to believe that he believes this. Please dont do anything to harm yourself or your mom. Even if she is ''told'' by the voices that you need to do that. That should be your wake up call. Dont become another doomsday statistic.


Its called your Third Eye-phone. If tuned and charged it gets excellent reception and even can transmit emotions as well as typical thought.

Little joke for ya there but not really if you get me.



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by gnosticagnostic
 


Well no, hes got the buddy pass from his mom. See that's apparently how it works. Some kind of a buy one get one free kinda thing.



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal

Originally posted by bknapple32
Can you take your iphone with you when you ascend to this new dimension? Probably not I suppose...


But seriously. I am concerned for the op as well. I used to think he was just trolling and having a laugh. But its gone so far beyond that. Im really starting to believe that he believes this. Please dont do anything to harm yourself or your mom. Even if she is ''told'' by the voices that you need to do that. That should be your wake up call. Dont become another doomsday statistic.


Its called your Third Eye-phone. If tuned and charged it gets excellent reception and even can transmit emotions as well as typical thought.

Little joke for ya there but not really if you get me.
good pun fourthmeal thanks for the giggle.



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
reply to post by gnosticagnostic
 


Well no, hes got the buddy pass from his mom. See that's apparently how it works. Some kind of a buy one get one free kinda thing.


Well it's a well known fact according to the OP that people with children are not spiritually inclined or something to that effect.. i'm sure I didn't quote it right.. but that was the idea.



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ewok_Boba
reply to post by flexy123
 


Your post reeks of ignorance on the topic. Read my posts. Chances are, you're incorrect.

It is a crappy solution you're right. But only because your understanding on the matter is crap. No offense.

Ascension has nothing to do with death. Terrible. Read my posts.

Obviously humankind knows everything about what is possible between dimensions. We've tried it after all.

Your last "serious" question actually made me laugh. Breathtaking ignorance demonstrated in your post. How old are you, If I may ask?

The "what if" game is for children. Again, no harm will come to the physical body.



Originally posted by Ewok_Boba
reply to post by flexy123
 


Your last "serious" question actually made me laugh. Breathtaking ignorance demonstrated in your post. How old are you, If I may ask?



I am old enough that I saw Nancy Leader and "Light Worker" stuff being talked about on Usenet before "the web" even existed in such a a form.

Thank you for telling me how "ignorant" I am. It's just funny that what you say is almost a 100% copy of what I already read many, many years (decades actually) ago. Including all the aspects like how only a few select are "eligible"..and including of the name "Light Worker". I would really, really be interested how your mom actually knows this word.

Because the word "light worker" is used by a very specific group of people of a certain belief. I don't buy that your mom had this experience and came up with this word on her own.



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by gnosticagnostic
 


Oh, that could have been said in two lines or so, not 3/4ths of a page of quotes, if they actually had nothing to do with it. Also, how I handle trolls should be irrelevant to the message of this thread. Continuously bringing up how I handle people as a reason for not finding this reading useful is just as bad. Let's have a short review:

Ad Hominem:

Abusive ad hominem (also called "personal abuse" or "personal attacks") usually involves insulting or belittling an opponent in order to attack their claims or invalidate their arguments, but can also involve pointing out true character flaws or actions irrelevant to the opponent's argument.

please refrain from personal remarks and stick to the actual topic of discussion. Thank you.



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123
 


Interesting.. apparently you can take a quiz and find out if you are one or not,
healing.about.com...



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ewok_Boba
reply to post by gnosticagnostic
 


Oh, that could have been said in two lines or so, not 3/4ths of a page of quotes, if they actually had nothing to do with it. Also, how I handle trolls should be irrelevant to the message of this thread. Continuously bringing up how I handle people as a reason for not finding this reading useful is just as bad. Let's have a short review:

Ad Hominem:

Abusive ad hominem (also called "personal abuse" or "personal attacks") usually involves insulting or belittling an opponent in order to attack their claims or invalidate their arguments, but can also involve pointing out true character flaws or actions irrelevant to the opponent's argument.

please refrain from personal remarks and stick to the actual topic of discussion. Thank you.


I have never belittled you.. only requoted you... that is not an ad hominem attack but presenting what you have said. Thank you have a nice day.
edit on 19-12-2012 by gnosticagnostic because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ewok_Boba
reply to post by gnosticagnostic
 


Oh, that could have been said in two lines or so, not 3/4ths of a page of quotes, if they actually had nothing to do with it. Also, how I handle trolls should be irrelevant to the message of this thread. Continuously bringing up how I handle people as a reason for not finding this reading useful is just as bad. Let's have a short review:

Ad Hominem:

Abusive ad hominem (also called "personal abuse" or "personal attacks") usually involves insulting or belittling an opponent in order to attack their claims or invalidate their arguments, but can also involve pointing out true character flaws or actions irrelevant to the opponent's argument.

please refrain from personal remarks and stick to the actual topic of discussion. Thank you.


No one is attacking you, they are attacking your claims. Stop being so paranoid.



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by gnosticagnostic
 


Pointing at my grammatical errors
Impressive.

It's not "surely". You're confusing things again. There's no guarantee that the numbers will be large enough to be noticed the first time. It also takes time for people to notice numbers. Also, there is no guarantee anyone you know or see in your daily life will be affected. Yes, you should expect to see some public awareness on this. I've already addressed this many times already.

I did say 3 days of darkness. Saying I'm not sure when doesn't invalidate my claim


I've never once mentioned "enlightenment".
I question whether you've actual "gone back over" what I've written.

Your definition of enlightenment is false. I suggest some reading before disputing this.

You working in a hospital has nothing to do with whether you'll see anything.

Don't make assumptions. Especially since you don't know me at all.



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32
 


I've already found, on multiple occasions, that you do not read posts carefully, not from other users (because you claim nobody has attacked me thus far) nor from me (because you keep bringing up the same accusations and problems).

And it's not paranoia, it's understanding the definition of ad hominem.



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by gnosticagnostic
 


"... but can also involve pointing out true character flaws or actions irrelevant to the opponent's argument."

That's exactly what you did.



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ewok_Boba
reply to post by bknapple32
 


I've already found, on multiple occasions, that you do not read posts carefully, not from other users (because you claim nobody has attacked me thus far) nor from me (because you keep bringing up the same accusations and problems).

And it's not paranoia, it's understanding the definition of ad hominem.


Just because you were able to google the definition before you posted it doesnt mean your understanding of it is complete. She never made an ad hominem attack on you.



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Ewok_Boba
 


Honey I have never claimed to know you.. just sorting through your messages. If you don't agree with what I perceived you to be saying then by all means "educate" me on what you are referring to but then again you've said many many times you are not here to educate anyone on what you are claiming. So I see little point at this time to do anything but wait and watch as you are very hateful to anyone who questions or isn't in agreement that these things are possible.



new topics

top topics



 
169
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

log in

join