It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange events concerning Dec 22nd 2012- Maybe a good idea to read this. Maybe not

page: 85
<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ItDepends

Thanks for the insight to this individual. I agree with your tongue in cheek comment about his claim that he can't post videos. What a lier. so this bloke that claimed he can't post a video, by my adding up on his site has posted 1047 videos. He bagged me out, tried to chew me up using as his excuse that all this was ONLY a story.

NOW look at it. He is claiming that all will happen, setting up methods to gain evidence for it. sure doesn't sound like a story to me. He has drawn in many gullible, possibly fragile people that may end up hurt. This bloke is nothing short of dangerous. Actually, maybe the best thing that could happen to him WOULD BE for him to vanish. But let's face it, there's a 99% chance that will happen (at least on this thread) even if he doesn't. Does that mean he is a paradox?

Also, there are those on this thread, who have admitted that they aren't convinced about his claims but have aided him in his duping of others by deflecting some of the valid protests showing his scheming manipulative ways and exposing his blatent lies away from him and giving him a chance to compose his thoughts. But what more can you expect from certain groups.

Oh well not long to go and all of this garbage will be nothing more than a poor excuse of an individual trying to hold every bodies attention.

My big hope is that those who have fallen for his garbage will NOT cause harm to themselves or others.

My contempt for this being and his body guards is huge

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Has ewok posted the state and town he is in. This wouldn't give his position away and make him have any safety concerns. Then we can check if the lights are on in that town or not. Also ask him to stay logged in at ATS. If he does ascend then he should be logged on forever. What does he care he won't be here anyway.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by steve1709

My big hope is that those who have fallen for his garbage will NOT cause harm to themselves or others.

Agreed!!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by gnosticagnostic
reply to post by flexy123

Interesting.. apparently you can take a quiz and find out if you are one or not,
healing.about.com...

Thanks for the link. That was entertaining. I wouldn't take the results too seriously though.

I got a: “Your score is 100%. Wow, you are a lightworker with a neon halo. Thanks for your loving service."

Except I KNOW I'm NOT a lightworker by my definition. The questions are too broad.

Genuine Lightworkers are rare on this planet.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris

... This planet is in a bad way. Wars, terrorists,
violence, starvarion etc We all want to believe that something
is going to save us. I would love to be proved wrong, i really
would. But, nothing is going to happen, and the people who
believe this 2012 stuff, will also believe in another future date
when nothing happens.

Why is this harmful? because you will always be waiting for
something great to happen, something to come and save us
from this hell hole. 21/12/12 is going to come and go, just like
other similer prediction before it, nothing will happen.

It's a form of escapism pure & simple. I think most of the people heavily invested in the 2012 Ascension Mythos, believe they don't have much to live for here on the real Earth as it is now.

So they created this fantasy "New Earth on the 5th Dimension" that they will magically escape to "without dying," And they have the added bonus of feeling superior to all the dumb schmucks who weren't "chosen to ascend." It's a win-win for lo___s, er... I mean, them.

Until, of course, the date passes and nothing happens.

Which is why people here have expressed concern for these "not too tightly wired" true believers who have invested too much in this lie.

edit on 20-12-2012 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
12 hrs. 40 some minutes.

We will all be doing this activation at the same time, the moment of the winter/sommer solstice, which comes on December 21st, 2012 at 11:11 am GMT. Exact times for different time zones are:

1:11 am HAST (Hawaii)
2:11 am AKST (Alaska)
3:11 am PST (Los Angeles)
4:11 am MST (Denver)
5:11 am CST (Houston)
6:11 am EST (New York)
9:11 am BRST (Rio de Janeiro)
11:11 am GMT (London)
12:11 pm CET (Paris)
1:11 pm SAST (South Africa)
1:11 pm EET (Bulgaria)
1:11 pm EET (Cairo)
3:11 pm MSK (Moscow)
4:41 pm IST (India)
7:11 pm CST (Beijing)
8:11 pm JST (Tokyo)
10:11 pm EDT (Sydney)

If your place is not listed, you can find world time zones map here:

www.timeanddate.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by OOOOOO

i thought it was 11:12am GMT?
i will be here on ATS to see what pans out

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

What does adding videos to playlists have anything to do with uploading videos on ATS, smart guy? So you are using the information I post about myself as leverage for your attacks huh. Real mature. Moderator informed.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by steve1709

Thanks for the insight to this individual. I agree with your tongue in cheek comment about his claim that he can't post videos. What a lier. so this bloke that claimed he can't post a video, by my adding up on his site has posted 1047 videos. He bagged me out, tried to chew me up using as his excuse that all this was ONLY a story.

NOW look at it. He is claiming that all will happen, setting up methods to gain evidence for it. sure doesn't sound like a story to me. He has drawn in many gullible, possibly fragile people that may end up hurt. This bloke is nothing short of dangerous. Actually, maybe the best thing that could happen to him WOULD BE for him to vanish. But let's face it, there's a 99% chance that will happen (at least on this thread) even if he doesn't. Does that mean he is a paradox?

Also, there are those on this thread, who have admitted that they aren't convinced about his claims but have aided him in his duping of others by deflecting some of the valid protests showing his scheming manipulative ways and exposing his blatent lies away from him and giving him a chance to compose his thoughts. But what more can you expect from certain groups.

Oh well not long to go and all of this garbage will be nothing more than a poor excuse of an individual trying to hold every bodies attention.

1037 uploads
quite amazing, Steve. I'd really love to see the evidence for that. If your computer literacy and Youtube understanding is above average, you should very easily convince people in this thread of your outrageous claim. Please screenshot and upload a pic so that we can see my 1037 personal uploads. You give me ever more reason to take you seriously every time you post, sir.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by OOOOOO

That's really great to know, sir. But our time of ascension is different from the "global" times that have been determined. I'm not saying you're wrong, but that we have been told different in terms of what pertains to us specifically.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Ewok_Boba

I went to your yt page list of videos
When it asked if I wanted more, I clicked on it until the whole list was there then added them up
I don't pretend to be a computer whiz, I wouldn't know how to do the screenshot stuff and I don't care to learn how to. Too old. too tired but I also don't pretend to turn a "story" into something that could damage others if they get sucked into your .... imo ..... scam.

I called you on this pages ago and I still see you in the same light. But as you said very early in this saga, you don't care. A few posts above, someone suggested you give your state where you are so that people could "see" if darkness falls over the area or if there is a power outage that will give you your excuse or not to the equipment not working. Do you have the kahonas to at least do that? surely it won't give away your position but will add to your "authenticity"

edit on 20/12/12 by steve1709 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20/12/12 by steve1709 because: sp

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

They say it might not be timely as you say.

Bu tone of those Mayans said Cern is up to something that is why they started up on th 17th

instructions:

1. Relax your mind and body by watching your breath for a few minutes. Connect with our main activation group on the Giza plateau in Egypt and with many other groups worldwide so that we create One being in action.

2. There are many ships of positive ET civilizations surrounding the Earth, literally covering the sky in all locations and altitudes. Those ships are not visible to the naked eye because they are cloaked so the Cabal would not detect them. Choose a ship that is directly above your location and connect energetically with beings within that ship in whatever way works for you.

3. Visualize a pilar of brilliant white Light descending from the ship directly through your body to the center of the Earth. Now invite that ship to descend, hover directly above you and make contact with you in whatever way suitable. Ask the beings in that ship to assist humanity in the liberation process. Make an unconditional decision for Disclosure and First Contact and communicate this to them. If 144,000 of us do that, great things are possible!

4. You might get a strong energy response, but be prepared that any form of physical contact may happen as well. Stay in Oneness with beings from that ship for some time.

If you wish to take the contact with your chosen ship to a more advanced level, you can use CE-5 protocols developed by Dr. Steven Greer. To receive instructions, you can join a CE-5 group here:

www.etletstalk.org

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

No it's 12 hours away.
That site I listed has the exact time, if you want to look
Where I'm at New York it's 6:11 am or there abouts.

edit on 20-12-2012 by OOOOOO because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by steve1709

Well sir, there are quite a variety of different video types. There are videos you have watched, those are under "history", which ItDepends has provided a link to in order to yet again, discredit my story and motives. Which is also the list you clicked on, and found over a thousand. A few people have access to my yt account and love uploading and watching vids on it.

There is also the "liked" videos, which shows all videos you've ever given a thumbs up to.

In addition to videos that you have favorite'd.

In addition to videos you've added to playlists to organize in case you'd like to play them back one day in sequence.

In addition to others as well. Hope that answers your chronic suspicions.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by OOOOOO

Perhaps you and I aren't talking about the same kind of ascension. We were told of a "star gate" which will open within our home, which we are to use. I have no knowledge of ET involvement in our process. Light workers, in addition to a collective focus, will be all that's required for this transition as far as we know.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

I was editing my post ewok while you were replying.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

1) The majority of lives that people live, and concerns they have are complete bullsh*t. There is but one purpose. And it is to reach God. Everything else is insignificant.

2) The time of Books is OVER. This includes the Bible, Koran, Torah, and all others. They don't matter anymore. All that matters is connecting yourself to God and this planet Earth.

3) The purpose of life is evolution of the soul. That cannot happen when one's mind is constantly busy. Still your mind, and growth begins. Meditation is the explosion of intelligence.

What complete and utter BS.

Concerning these 3 "tenets", I agree with the second two but the first is non-sense.

And why is it that the new age"god" always says "dear One"?

ALS

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Simply that you seem to be 'smart' enough to load a number of videos to YouTube very adeptly. However, much earlier in your thread, before you posted your "DNA Ascension" video, you claimed that you were not that adept in doing so.

Your history on posting videos on YouTube indicates you have been posting for quite a while. Just a contradiction in what you had said. Take it for what its' worth. And thank you, I am rather 'smart' aren't I !!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
This is what i believe will happen. After tomorrow, the OP
will not post again. The reason being, he wants people to
believe that he has vanished into the wonderful new dimention.

Basically, he is the classic internet aytention seeker, and with
so many gullible people on this site, there is no better place
to get your attention feed

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by OOOOOO

They say it might not be timely as you say.

Bu tone of those Mayans said Cern is up to something that is why they started up on th 17th

instructions:

1. Relax your mind and body by watching your breath for a few minutes. Connect with our main activation group on the Giza plateau in Egypt and with many other groups worldwide so that we create One being in action.

2. There are many ships of positive ET civilizations surrounding the Earth, literally covering the sky in all locations and altitudes. Those ships are not visible to the naked eye because they are cloaked so the Cabal would not detect them. Choose a ship that is directly above your location and connect energetically with beings within that ship in whatever way works for you.

3. Visualize a pilar of brilliant white Light descending from the ship directly through your body to the center of the Earth. Now invite that ship to descend, hover directly above you and make contact with you in whatever way suitable. Ask the beings in that ship to assist humanity in the liberation process. Make an unconditional decision for Disclosure and First Contact and communicate this to them. If 144,000 of us do that, great things are possible!

4. You might get a strong energy response, but be prepared that any form of physical contact may happen as well. Stay in Oneness with beings from that ship for some time.

If you wish to take the contact with your chosen ship to a more advanced level, you can use CE-5 protocols developed by Dr. Steven Greer. To receive instructions, you can join a CE-5 group here:

www.etletstalk.org

O my effing G. I have never had such a good laugh in my life. There are a bunch of ufos covering the planter, BUUUUUUUT we cant see em. This is great stuff. Screw Apocalypse marathon on H2, this is ten times better. Tv going on mute, now!!!

Im curious, when nothing happens, then what? Excuses that we all didnt try hard enough as a human race? The excuses will be marvelous.

Ewok, thank you. So what state are you in?

new topics

top topics

<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join