It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange events concerning Dec 22nd 2012- Maybe a good idea to read this. Maybe not

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by gnosticagnostic
reply to post by MamaJ

I totally get what your saying but there has been all of that on BOTH sides of this issue.. so does that make one side right and the other side wrong..? I , personally, have been attacked from the other side even though I never really picked " a side" and tried to understand all viewpoints nor did I personally attack anyone else... but this isn't a playground with teachers who blow whistle when people don't behave as we hope... all one can do is behave how we believe we should...

Im always attacked on this site. lol Some love me and some cant stand me. Thats on them though.

This is a playground with teachers via moderators. This sites moto is deny ignorance and sometimes the ignorance comes from both sides. The way you REACT to another can be quite ignorant and foolish and it shows in posts.

Im anal about it.... and anyone who knows me from my posts knows this about me.

I love colangus.... and all the skeptics on the site. I even love stereologist as hard as that may be sometimes. lol I just dont love how sometimes they can be soooo mean with their belief and or stance.

The OP is the underdog in this and he has put himself out here for all to ridicule and make fun of. However we are not in grade school anymore and surely we can make ATS better by having adult like debates without the child like rhetoric.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

reply to post by MamaJ

oh i think he addressed that in his opening.. all books are to be thrown to the wayside as they are extinct.. all religions and all theories

edit on 9-12-2012 by gnosticagnostic because: (no reason given)

Another thing that just begs scrutiny. Claiming you have knowledge that is superior than any holy book in existence. Thats called a BOLD claim. And Im sorry, ATS is here to vet bold claims. And so far, no offense to the nice lady. A 3 minute video and some drawings do not prove one to throw out all the holy books. ( and im agnostic for cryin out loud)

Books/ Bible is one thing..... but what about Jesus?

As far as I know ....Jesus is not a book.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

I do not think we have to practice this meditation. Ewok said that "... it has nothing to do with being spiritual in this life" (pg6). So, in other words, you can find your own way to live your life. You do not need spiritual guidance to find truth in knowledge, but you do need to seek the knowledge that applies to your life.

You are right in so many way when you said that "If we are to come in and out of human experience to evolve to a higher learning and or dimension then there is no need imo to practice anything except giving of yourself" (pg65). We need to give ourselves to what we need to understand.

As we can tell, either psychologically seeing different things or totally abstract in thought, some how or other, people do come across similar thoughts. Ewok said that "On our planet, a handful of individuals have always existed which are capable of having key information sent to them." (pg6). The people who have obtained higher thoughts (let's say abstract), this type of knowledge might be for real, and if not real than they would be doing some sort of self healing.

From what I think, for the people who think this is real, then let them believe, and expand on that. For the people who think this is fake, in "good manner" we should expand on the psychological aspects. Believe or not we can all learn something in this.

Just adding self theories, none of this may make sense, but to myself.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Well wouldn't you say Jesus and his notoriety came form the new testament?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

excellent point... however he is in a lot of them
lol so i'm thinking if your name is in "a book" then your obsolete.. i could be wrong i wait to be corrected from the "other" side or the OP.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Your Mom emits a calming, loving presence. What a lovely soul

Thanks for posting the video of her. Very soothing to watch.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

reply to post by MamaJ

Well wouldn't you say Jesus and his notoriety came form the new testament?

Welp... you are asking me my opinion.... so here it is.

I think from my studies that Jesus has a soul that was created before man, thus the First and Last Adam/Atom. He is dual in nature... both male and female= twin soul that split. He is his/ our His-story. He is many depicted in and outside the Bible including but not limited to.....

Adam, Mary, Melchizedek, Job, Joseph, Thoth, Hermes, and more..... He is the story (word) of Mankind via the Logos/Word/Thought.

I view Jesus differently than the "christian" and believe the Bible to be written on a cosmic level whereas there are many layers to be discovered and deciphered... including but not limited to literal and metaphysical.

The spirit side of human kind has been at war with the material. It seems evident to me, however others have the right to see it in a different light.

I don't see how so many people believe there is a date that will be different than another. The outcome is changeable however and a belief of the same thing may manifest but I do not see the majority of humans agreeing on a specific event.... they are all over the board in this case.

For me... I wish more people would place their energy on healing the sick and feeding the poor than trying to ascend while others live in dismay here on earth. But.... thats me. Again, there is no "I" in Love. There is an "O" which is an eye opener.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

In my opinion, I do not think that this thread is about Jesus, but about soul psychology, and for the non believers, a very intellectual abstract way of thinking. I could be totally wrong. Judge me anyways.

Let's pick up on some key points.

Before the shift in Ewok's mom, she did have knowledge towards yoga. That being said, yoga does center the body, and the soul. You kind of become centered in your self, so maybe this shifted her way of thinking.

Like I have said, Ewok keeps referring to the soul? Maybe if we can expand on that, we can find our answers.

He also said that "the time of books is over". To me this is an abstract way of thinking. Because I find knowledge in books, I am not sure what to make of this. Maybe that we are getting more advanced in technology, we no longer need books? Or that communication through people is getting smaller. Meaning that we are so advanced now, we can find knowledge all over the world.

If Jesus is tied in all of this, Ewok should talk about him, and if not, for now I just see him as an archetype, but you could be right, he may be tied into all of this somehow or other, so yes, it is cool to integrate and expand on Jesus into Ewok's story.

I'm done threading for a bit, I have to go study, this is a lot of fun

edit on 9-12-2012 by Capillo because: Just rethinking ideas

edit on 9-12-2012 by Capillo because: Spell error

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Well I was fascinated by the main post until I read the word "god".

So, I've come to a conclusion that this thread is nothing but an attempt to convert people in to believing in a non existant being. Shame, I found it interesting anyway.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

reply to post by MamaJ

oh i think he addressed that in his opening.. all books are to be thrown to the wayside as they are extinct.. all religions and all theories

edit on 9-12-2012 by gnosticagnostic because: (no reason given)

Another thing that just begs scrutiny. Claiming you have knowledge that is superior than any holy book in existence. Thats called a BOLD claim. And Im sorry, ATS is here to vet bold claims. And so far, no offense to the nice lady. A 3 minute video and some drawings do not prove one to throw out all the holy books. ( and im agnostic for cryin out loud)

Hi All!!
I for one have enjoyed this thread. It has taken on a life of its own many times....lol

I think MamaJ, gnosticagnostic and you too bknapple32 bring good contributions to this thread. My thought is that ATS is a website for anyone to visit and read whatever they want, whatever strikes their fancy.

Ewok, the OP posted this thread, and right in the title he said it maybe a good idea to read, mabe not? Those of us who took the plunge to read it thoroughly and then to ask questions of the OP to acquire some validation or to understand better of what he was speaking of is exactly what ATS is all about. Right? To read, understand, if not ask questions if we are interested and then......

If one chooses so, to express an opinion on the OPs piece based upon their understanding of the facts (as they understand them). Ones opinion could be in total agreement and accepting of the OPs story. Or, there could be skepticism based on ones own experiences and understanding, and they may wish to express a rebuttal, a challenge. Then,,,,,,

begins the back and forth between members of who is right or who is wrong etc. In this thread, there has been a number of members expressing strong meanness to others who do not subscribe to their way of thinking. Some members/people are just stubborn, stuck in their ways, closed-minded and at some point there is no further need in carrying on the conversation with these people.

At the end of the day each one of us can make up our own mind if we wish to believe this story or not. So be it. As I have said before, I have followed this thread from its entirety, and have found it entertaining, amusing and at times very surprised at some of the reactions, emotions and down right nasty responses, I simply choose not to go there.

Ewok presented a provacative subject manner. As can be seen, it has generated a lot of attention and input. For me personally, I respect his right to post this, and I also have the right to respond if I wish, and I have done via some questions to Ewok that he was kind enough to repond to.

For me, I do not accept the story as the way it is going to be, I appreciate his story, but I do not believe it, that is that anyone will "ascend" to a new earth dimension that he stated would happen on Dec. 21 or 22. So, I came, I read, I evaluated and have made my own personal conclusion. Nothing signifcant will happen on Dec. 21, 2012, meaning none of the therioes of ascension, Mayan Doomsday, Nibiru, Polar Magnetic shifts and all of the other theories pertaining to this date. I think it will be just another day.

What I believe? I believe it is important to be the best human being that I can. Treat others with kindness and love. To continue to improve through learning, questioning, searching and living life to its fullest.
I believe in a higher power greater than myself and all the mysteries of the world and the universe are intriguing and fascinating. I choose to want to learn more about the meaning of life and to understand my purpose for being here. Life is a journey. Each of us has a chance/opportunity to make the best out of it that we can. With that said, I'll simply close by wishing you all Peace and Love and have a very Happy and Healthy New Year!!

edit on 9-12-2012 by ItDepends because: grammatical correction

edit on 9-12-2012 by ItDepends because: sentence struction correction

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Capillo

I agree and thank you for clearing up the meditation issue. Im actually pleased to know the OP is not stating this is a one way ticket ONLY if you meditate like his mom. Not sure I could ever get the hand movements the same by the end of the year anyways. lol

Personally I would hope that I do not ascend if there is such a thing. I would want to stay here and help people. I just want to be used for a greater cause...

This thread has been a good eye opener and the love I have for the intelligent minds here on ATS is far beyond the stars them self.

Peace and love to you all!

xoxoxo

Jenn

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ItDepends

Your insight is beautiful and I enjoyed reading your thoughts and analysis.

I loved reading and feeling the love from the last paragraph, especially. I totally agree and this is why I come to ATS.

Here there is an abundance of ideas and knowledge to be uncovered.

What I believe? I believe it is important to be the best human being that I can. Treat others with kindness and love. To continue to improve through learning, questioning, searching and living life to its fullest. I believe in a higher power greater than myself and all the mysteries of the world and the universe are intriguing and fascinating. I choose to want to learn more about the meaning of life and to understand my purpose for being here. Life is a journey. Each of us has a chance/opportunity to make the best out of it that we can. With that said, I'll simply close by wishing you all Peace and Love and have a very Happy and Healthy New Year!!

edit on 9-12-2012 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Excellent post... That pretty sums up how i feel and a bag of chips to
May everyone have a happy safe holiday season.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

ohhh i starred you cuz i loved it so much.. in fact i may steal a few quotes from you if/when people asked me specifically about what I believe.. very well written there.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Thank you very much MamaJ/Jenn for your compliment. I just try to humbly remember that I am a human being with defects/not perfect, but if I honestly evaluate who I am, my motivations, my intentions, I can find areas for me to improve.

I truly love life and feel blessed to have experienced the many, many wonderful things that this earth has and also the many wonderful people I have come into contact with and share life with. Anyone can have all of this and more if they choose to. Like I said, it is a personal journey. I really like that approach and for each of us, this journey will be different.

Warm regards!! Peace and Love to you!!!

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I actually enjoyed the "magic hands" video.
The one thing I'm thinking is why should it be necessary to do those movements to ascend to a higher place?
Something tells me that while there is nothing wrong with the meditation, it's just not necessary for everyone.
Its like, "if you didn't do the hand signs and meditate, then you can't become a higher being, or ascend, or go to heaven, etc no matter your deeds" and then I wonder about the handicapped or people who have been on a spiritual journey and know how far they've come, and are not led to do things like in the video? Who wrote the rule book and how much did it cost?

"DNA activation" if you believe, is supposed to be something that happens naturally, something activated by the persons development & will, ppl shouldn't need specific hand gestures ,chants, or to talk to entities, or any of that.

I can't be worried of whether or not I'll ascend.
I know I've been on a spiritual journey & constant self evaluation for some time now.
I realize where I am on my path and that there may be a lot I need to learn, experience, or influence.
I'm not hoping for any doom and gloom either. I feel that most of the folks that do just hate their lives and dont have the power to change their situation so they want it to end for everyone.

Just my 2 cents.

edit on 9-12-2012 by LightWarrior11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

Jesus was a Mushroom.... or some kind of drug

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

reply to post by MamaJ

ohhh i starred you cuz i loved it so much.. in fact i may steal a few quotes from you if/when people asked me specifically about what I believe.. very well written there.

Thank you.... Im glad I touched you in that way!!

This is why I come to ATS... to be a teacher AND a student. There are many great minds lurking around here and if I can be of light, thats exactly what I want to be.

Im a seeker at heart and love to hear others thoughts. It matters.... literally.

I am still trying to wrap my mind around the feelings of others and why it is they believe their time here on Earth will be ending at the end of the year.

Why do people want to get out so badly? Life is not always a box of chocolates but at the same time one can find light in the darkest of storms if they look hard enough.

I tell my kids if they do not like something.... ask why. After careful analysis if they still feel the same way then by all means change it or it will change them.

For some odd reason my son (15) is hoping to see some kind of exciting event come the end of this year. If not then... some time in his lifetime. He wants something cool to take place, but not harm anyone. He feels as though life as we know it is too robotic and not enough life being lived in accordance to peace and tranquility. I will also add he is very intellectual and quite mature for his age.

I told him to be the change he wants to see. He agrees.

Like I told him... and you all here on this thread.. If I were to ascend.... I would frankly be disappointed as I do not want a free ride out. I want to fight the good fight and help my fellow humans see the light in the darkest of times. I truly believe that is "my purpose".

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by travisirius
reply to post by MamaJ

I wouldn't bother with replies to him. Presenting the content is more important to him than the content itself. I'm sure he won't have any trouble ascending!! Lol.

I couldn't agree more. Don't bother. His ego is what is driving him and nothing else, which is the very thing that he needs to get rid of in order to ever understand this and/or believe in this.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

YOU are a light that shines throughout the ages for all men to see truth in LOVE. Giving of yourself and KNOWING you have improvements to make is very humbling and wish nothing but good things for you and yours.

If the ascension happens.... I hope you stay behind to be a guide in any storm that may come our way.

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join