It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange events concerning Dec 22nd 2012- Maybe a good idea to read this. Maybe not

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Ewok_Boba

I enjoyed watching that. Graceful hand movements. Some are easily identified hand mudras, some movements look like they're from other traditions. She used a sign that's used to erect a magick circle -- interesting.

So when is the book going to be published?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by AuranVector

This is the great problem for those attempting mediumship, they have a much better chance of encountering Lower Astral entities who love pretending to be great beings worthy of worship & obedience. They feed off that energy.

It's highly unlikely genuine "Ascended Masters" are hanging out on the Lower Astral -- they're on a much higher frequency.

This is what I worry about. This kind lady seems ... "vulnerable" to me. If this is real, do you think it would be possible that these entities, instead of helping her to ascend, are actually helping her to "descend", by deceit? I am hoping that the worst thing that happens is that when 12/21 or 12/22 comes, absolutely nothing happens to this woman. She would be devastated, but her son could help her get over that. What would be horrible, is if she actually DID disappear, but not to where she thought she was going.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by hoonsince89

Notice how i said part?
"well, a part of enlightenment."

and usually....
"Contact with spirits 'usually' accompanies these experiences."

If one has devolved a high frequency subtle energy flow to the point where the are automatically creating mudras would one not be one a fairly developed spiritual path? Which is what i was using as a definition of "part of enlightenment"
Its not like the average person utilizes this force, yet has any knowledge of it.

What I was trying to make clear is that this subtle pranic energy (I include Kundalini energy) is an IMPERSONAL force – like electricity.

It seems to be a common misunderstanding in “spiritual” circles that this energy can only be awakened in “spiritual” people who are “highly evolved.” I say b*!l puckies.

It can be awakened in ANYONE. Sometimes with dire consequences. It can cause searing pain and madness.

I actually have deep suspicions that some cases of “spontaneous human combustion” are caused by the accidental release of enormous amounts of Kundalini energy.

Think of thousands of amps going thru a wire that is designed for 15 amps.

It also seems to be a common misunderstanding (especially among NATs) that paranormal abilities (siddhis) can only manifest in “spiritual” people. Nonsense.

Some powerful psychics are not very nice people.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv

Originally posted by AuranVector

This is the great problem for those attempting mediumship, they have a much better chance of encountering Lower Astral entities who love pretending to be great beings worthy of worship & obedience. They feed off that energy.

It's highly unlikely genuine "Ascended Masters" are hanging out on the Lower Astral -- they're on a much higher frequency.

This is what I worry about. This kind lady seems ... "vulnerable" to me. If this is real, do you think it would be possible that these entities, instead of helping her to ascend, are actually helping her to "descend", by deceit? I am hoping that the worst thing that happens is that when 12/21 or 12/22 comes, absolutely nothing happens to this woman. She would be devastated, but her son could help her get over that. What would be horrible, is if she actually DID disappear, but not to where she thought she was going.

I can understand your concern. A number of people here have expressed concern for "Magic Hands" well being.

If she were sincere, this would be a problem. Don't worry. I think she will be fine.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Capillo
reply to post by quietlearner

I believe that through a certain kind of practice, you will shift consciousness. Out of assumption, for example, by smoking a cigarette you change certain neurons in the brain and different cells get formed or lost. From that shift, you can create an unconscious effect of becoming an addict.

Assuming that this is what can happen, through practicing different thoughts and movements, such as "murdas", this could create a whole new unconscious reality. For the seekers, whether real or not this is interesting stuff.

I really have no idea. All "weak" theories from the mind.

Yes, the mudras do activate certain nerves (think accupressure).

But normally, for mudras to be effective they must be held for a time.

Usually at least 15 minutes or much longer (40-45 minutes) -- two to three times a day , depending on what is being attempted.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
OP,

Thank you for the video.

Your mom seems like a sweet lady devoted to peace and love. I do appreciate people who love and are giving to others!! As for you, thank you for sharing this experience and what it is you both think will come in the near future.

You seem like a good son, an intelligent person, and carried yourself far better than I would in this thread. Your words were thought out and replying to some come have been a lot worse! Kudos to you!!!!

As for what I think, if it even matters, because frankly it doesn't but I will put it out here never the less.

I do not believe anything will happen. With that being said I also understand that its not what I have in this life, but what I believe. Me not believing anything will happen may make that reality and I will have to deal with the consequences, if there are any, IF an ascension does indeed take place based on belief of such.

I have not meditated much in my life, other than getting lost in a song. When I was younger I listened to music before bed and that for me is a relaxer. I can't ever seem to "clear" my mind. I can focus on breathing and such but will try the hands next time I do meditate to see if I can open anything within.

Good luck and wish nothing but peace and happiness for you and your mom.

xoxoxox

Jenn

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

This is an evaluation of a lot of posts I've read, E_boba not just to you. To the Christains and many others who have posted that they "know" you are lying/dealing with demons/on wrong path/are being deceived/ripping off other teachins/and generally just a no-good-s#!+, your dogma has blinded you and made you swing from one extreme to the other. Meaning ranging from "you don't know what you are talking about because I have the answers & yours don't fit with mine" to "you are all wrong & nothing is going to happen, I have the answers & you are wrong." what's REALLY funny is the crowd that says meditation and/or Yoga is evil. Meditation has been around longer than YOUR chosen religion so unless you know anything about it your opinion is worthless to those who have participated in it. The same for those who post but know nothing or next to nothing (as in read, watched) anything on 12/21/2012. For those who say he's just lifting the contents of others you haven't even had the thought cross your mind that for centuries humans have explored this subject of enlightenment and ascention, don't you think that if you delve into the same subject you might get the same experiences? The same contacts? Have you thought that maybe when you meditate you are confronting your own mind first and that experience is common with all of us? When you quite your mind you are confronting your own thoughts & how you think. knowing your own thought processes can be scary and you eventually find your ego which stands guard because he's had free reign given by YOU. Now he has to die! Many psyco active substances confirm this same thing just read the Tibetan book of the dead. Many people long dead have ventured long past where you think you "know" all this and only a fool thinks he has the answer. For Christians (those who have "all the answers) in this regard I can only quote one of my favorite authors;
“Intelligence is the capacity to receive, decode and transmit information efficiently. Stupidity is blockage of this process at any point. Bigotry, ideologies etc. block the ability to receive; robotic reality-tunnels block the ability to decode or integrate new signals; censorship blocks transmission.”
More succinctly:
“Belief is the death of intelligence. As soon as one believes a doctrine of any sort, or assumes certitude, one stops thinking about that aspect of existence.”
When you stop thinking about an aspect of existence you are for all purposes retarded, because you've made up your mind & it requires no more thought! Also this quote:
A disciple is an a$$hole looking for a human being to attach itself to.
That being said percentages should be assigned to your experiences like gravity? At least 90% true because for most of us it stand true but then again even gravity can be curcumvented. But it is a shared reality by all of us.
Have any of you heard that reality is an illusion? If you have what makes you think Ewok_Boba's statements are wrong. If it's wrong for you then prove it for yourself instead of saying it's wrong for EVERYONE & that he's a "no-good-s#!+ for bringing it up.
Science can even prove that reality is an illusion. After reading about 20 of these posts I watched The Universe - Season 3, Episode 2 - Parallel Universes:

Some of the world's leading physicists believe they have found startling new evidence showing the existence of universes other than our own. One possibility is that the universe is so vast that an exact replica of our Solar System, our planet and ourselves exists many times over. These Doppelganger Universes exist within our own Universe; in what scientist now call "The Multiverse." Today, trailblazing experiments by state of the art particle colliders are looking for evidence of higher dimensions and Parallel Universes. If proof is found, it will change our lives, our minds, our planet, our science and our universe.
We create our own realities, yes each & everyone of us but we have this shared reality of the world that was created by others long before we were born so here we are continuing a shared reality constructed the past. Each day we create our own & what we do with it is bound only by our singular reality WE are responsible for creating. But Ewok's reality/path & what he (and his mom) brings into it is their sole construct. So who the F_-_-k are YOU to judge what these realities are?
As for 12/212012 someone posted that this is a 'new" phenomenon. I had to laugh my azz off, wasn't here 20 years ago? No, YOU just never noticed until it came into the main stream news & consciousness. LOL, Many of us have read about it & now MSM has blown it all over just like it does Linsay Lohan & everything else it choose when the time is right like Roswell, Y2K, etc.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Lovely woman, lovely room. So peaceful and soothing to watch.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ColAngus

you have the right to that opinion, as much as the right to go elsewhere, we don't need you here

please let the door hit you on your way out

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

The Universe - Season 3, Episode 2 - Parallel Universes: Some of the world's leading physicists believe they have found startling new evidence showing the existence of universes other than our own. One possibility is that the universe is so vast that an exact replica of our Solar System, our planet and ourselves exists many times over. These Doppelganger Universes exist within our own Universe; in what scientist now call "The Multiverse." Today, trailblazing experiments by state of the art particle colliders are looking for evidence of higher dimensions and Parallel Universes. If proof is found, it will change our lives, our minds, our planet, our science and our universe.
reply to post by travisirius

I love that show!!!! Watched an episode on demand last night as well.

We are mere infants when it comes to understanding the Universe and all that it is, including our selves. We have a lot to learn.

The science community has shed a lot of light on the unknowns. We know their are other dimensions. What is within the others remains to be seen but hopefully one day we will see far more than we can today.

I look forward to all that is yet to discover!!!!!

Who knows if anything will happen in our lifetime but for some reason people across the globe "feel" something is coming our way. What it is remains to be seen and or experienced and I do hope that by the beginning of January we experience something GOOD! There is always hope for a better tomorrow.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

The dogmatic say we've been in alignment for years with the center of the galaxy & the sun, etc. Well yeah, like everything else it's a gradual process but reaches a climax/apex on 12/21/2012 at a specific time, 11:11. What effect will this have on Earth when we are blocked by the sun from the center of the galaxy completely? It has happen before 26,000 years ago, what happened then? Important enough to be note in solid rock so it would last centuries for the generations to be warned all the way up to that date. It's just like those dogmatics that say the pyramids were created by man & blocks were hauled over 500 miles to make some of it and many many years were spent to build it but when you ask why would ordinary humans do this your only answer is a TOMB????? Really??All that prescision for a TOMB? It was built to last thousands of years for a purpose of lasting that long for a g*d damned good reason & I say 12/21/12 has something to do with it. I don't know the reference but I watched a show that says the Great Pyramid will be facing away exactly opposite of the Sun on 12/21/12 when we get bombarded by Solar flares that are to weaken our all ready weakened magnetic field. Purpose? Only speculation at this point but too insteresting to ignore.
What I find interesting is studying the Mayans & the game they play with the ball & hoop is for some reason experts couldn't understand what the symbolism is. So a lot (just like the dogmatics here would conclude) that it's just a basketball game. That is until just a few short years ago TODAY's experts find at the center of our universe is a black hole. Did the Mayans know this too & the ball represents Earth passing thru the center of our universe (remember this is why 12/21/12 is even significant is that is where we are lineing up.)
Is it a concencidence that the super collider is opening a blck hole (as small as it may be) on Earth the same time the Mayans predict a "snake" will come out of the center? Have you compared the stone carvings by the Mayan & compared the shapes to the front of the super collider? Search William Henry's site to see what I'm talking about.
Everyone creates their own reality/path, the world is an illusion, and we whatever happens on 12/21/2012 will be your own creation. Fear or tranquility are the two polar opposites. Whichever you subscribe to is the reality you create on the other side, your decison obviously.
With that said is it hard to believe that many will be left behind? Not evolve? It is easier for a camel to pass thru the eye of an needle than a RICH man to enter the Kindom of heaven. Metaphors, we are all but metaphors. To me those who hold on to the 3 dimensional world (matterial things, ego, self) won't advance because this will be a spiritual ascention leaving this 3 D world on to......well that is the question. How about Quantum Mechanics? we collide with our parallel universe? Our MILLIONS of parallel unisverses? which one do we end up with the one where we are the opposite gender than we are now? The one where we are a captain of industry because we made different choices in that parallel universe? Or maybe it's only slightly different so everything looks & feels the same? This body isn't real, it doesn't last but our consciousness does becaue it is energy.
I thak the poster who copied the video of George Noory & Melchizedek, I encourge everyone to listen to the whole 2 hours if you are interested at all on this subject (and by the hundreds of posts on this site). Listen to Graham Hancock too, you will find from these two (Melchizedek/Hancock) that we are a species of amnesiacs in that we have forgottten our past. how did the Egyptians start as advanced species and go down hill from there? Hancock theorizes that somewhere between the pyramids and recorded was a civilazation that lost it's memory and started over.
I also encourage you to read or listen to Bringers of the Dawn, it's read on you tube I believe, the whole book.
'___' the Spirit Molecule is a must watch for this subject.
Joe Rogan interviews Graham Hancock
Finger Prints of the Gods by Graham Hancock
Cosmic Trigger Robert Anton Wilson
Daniel Pinchbeck 2012
Terrence McKenna- anything by him. He came up with a 2012 independent of the Mayans that will blow you away with "the Invisible Landscape'.
Robert Anton Wilson also took Toffler's Future Shock & fed it into a compuer and came up with a point of critical mass of information on 2012. Either we explode into a new information evolution or destroy ourselves.
with these kind of predition being polar opposites I have to temporarily conclude it's up to us which will happen.
Remember the movie the Matrix? It just reinterates what Plato & the bible and many others have said and it starts with "Know Thyself". You can't start with what's outside unless you know who the programmer is and it is YOU.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I'm reposting this because it was either missed or ignored:

Originally posted by TrueMessiah

Forgive me if these questions have already been answered (couldn't quite bear to read through every post) but what was the exact nature of these "spirit guides" that were sketched by the op's mom? I recall some being from different planets and some having human like features. One guy looked as if he had a face within his forehead. Have these beings completed all (forgot how many cycles were mentioned) the steps to complete the ascension process? Seeming that the sketches appear to be somewhat extraterrestrial, did these beings ascend from Earth originally or do they follow the same "soul" principle on their planets of origin? Also, could there potentially be a demise of the new Earth over time due to the same problems ongoing in the present one? One last question....where does Satan/evil influence fit into all of this? Can evil really be escaped via planet switch through ascension?

Once again, sorry if these questions have been answered. It's kinda hard to get all the desired responses when browsing through such a massive thread.

These questions are for anyone who can answer but preferably for Ewok. It would certainly provide something concrete in regards to the validity of this whole thread, being that I and a lot of people are skeptical about specific outliner occurrences that cannot be easily proven.

Now as evidenced, your mom has had extensive contact with these beings (even sketched em), so at least some of the info I'm asking for should be available.

Not trying to be rude but if you respond with something along the lines of "this info can't be revealed to the masses" or "just have faith" then understand that your credibility rate will drop among those who are still skeptical. A video pertaining to all of this would be a big plus.

Also, in case I missed it, what was that event that happened on March 20? 2002?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ewok_Boba
reply to post by Capillo

Actually, I would personally handle it like anyone would when practicing dance choreography. After a few days you'll have it down perfectly. But to each his own.

I referred to carlos castaneda, because those kids earlier were talking about marijuana as a gateway to higher dimensions and states of awareness. That is not the right way of achieving said states, as we have already been heavily warned against such paths. They serve other purposes, and should be handled in a very sacred manner. They are simply abused in today's societies, treating them like they would any kind of pharmaceutical we design; popping them into their system whenever they feel like it.

As for resourceful books? I've actually boxed my entire book collection. I had about 500, and am going to donate them all to my local library in a few days. Believe it or not, we were instructed to dispose of all of our "junk" in the house and leave only the furniture and clothes before we left. But I digress, what kind of topics interest you?

Ok, I think I understand this threading thing. Newbies (like me), before you just post replies, try to integrate informal data towards this thread.

That being said, I will contribute "self theory" on drugs towards enlightenment, and could be similar to archetypal patterns.

There is a certain kind of feeling you get when you ponder on characters. A hero in a movie can move you to an indescribable feeling. As if the heroic measures of the hero suddenly becomes yours.

When you use stimulants like drugs or alcohol,ect, you learn to loose that feeling, and you depend on stimulants for guidance. When you feel life throughout, the stimulated feeling, is not as powerful as the organic feeling.

Imagination, you think is just a thought process, but it is the other would that is you. You and your mind are two different realities, the outside you and the inner you. I think we need to become creative in both, and for a more powerful reaction, I think that it's better to not use drugs.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueMessiah

This is a long shot for me. Whether right or wrong, I will attempt somewhat of an answer.

I assume that the entities built enough light quotient to ascend into a different state. This would take numerous practice, and only through practice will you find your answers. In which, I am bad at practice, so my answers are incomplete or wrong.

Maybe instead of entities, we could call them masters (cause they mastered ascension), or guides? Whatever, I think that maybe they are trying to help us all, ascend. Ewok did say that “All of these beings had at some point attained what we would call "enlightenment" and have "ascended"…” (pg1). He also said that “…we've learned a great deal from these beings” (pg1). Meaning that they are helping him and others like us.

I think that March 22nd 2002, was the shift his mom made, and was the first record of her experience. I am not entirely sure?

I think that there are certain steps or phases of light you posses, and the more light quotient the higher level you are on, or in?

Assuming that some of this can be part of karma too, because some peoples lives were better in their past life, some people are born into a higher light body. making it easier for them to ascend.

Like Ewok said "Your light-body activation depends upon the development and cultivation of your soul ..." (pg 62), so maybe we need more answers pertaining to the soul?

Maybe for an easier integration of Ewok's stories some one can repost all of the useful things he has said pertaining to his thread. That way we can see it all together in one big heap. I would do it, but am not sure how, and if we are allowed.

Intellectually, let's get this thread moving. Real or not, this is fun stuff, and good psychology.

edit on 9-12-2012 by Capillo because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-12-2012 by Capillo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Very cool Mama J. I too feel your dismay of how others sling words around so haphazardly. I have always felt myself an old soul as well. The stars draw my eyes, almost like I am looking for home!

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

From which viewpooint are you observing this " civilized" behaviour. Try as I might I am not seeing it.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

are you saying that the 2012 end of the world hysteria is not a mass hysteria?
movies, books, seminars, threads it's all over
how does a MEME spread? people repeat it over and over again
how do you make people believe a lie? you repeat it over and over again

I read all of this conspiracy. far from being hysterical I liken it more to a dismayed inquisitiveness. I still go to work when I am done reading.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by gnosticagnostic

Colangus is joaquin? I thought he was Zach Galafanakis??

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vakkarius

you have the right to that opinion, as much as the right to go elsewhere, we don't need you here

Did you make that evaluation of me during the 1 week you've been registered here?

Or did you create a fake username just to write cowardly posts?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus

Originally posted by Vakkarius

Did you make that evaluation of me during the 1 week you've been registered here?

Or did you create a fake username just to write cowardly posts?

OH this times a thousand

new topics

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join