It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange events concerning Dec 22nd 2012- Maybe a good idea to read this. Maybe not

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
There is a lot of contradiction on this thread imho.

But will something happen in my lifetime. YES, is it 21st? maybe... Do i believe it will happen within 10 years, yes. M.E. conflict israel/palestine and potential destruction of third temple.
Dimesnional shift etc

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River

But will something happen in my lifetime. YES, is it 21st? maybe... Do i believe it will happen within 10 years, yes. M.E. conflict israel/palestine and potential destruction of third temple.
Dimesnional shift etc

Is it wrong of me to think that some doomsday preppers truly want something catastrophic to happen

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Dimesnional shift etc

It definitely makes one stop in their tracks and think "what if"!!

We are living in an age that is soooo different. With a click we can know real time news on a global scale like never before. The information age is sooo filled with different information its hard to decipher what is what.

Its a fun ride though... lol

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

Dimesnional shift etc

Is it wrong of me to think that some doomsday preppers truly want something catastrophic to happen

Last year I began stocking up on water. I have about five jugs so far. lol After I began I stopped and thought.... what if I can't get to this stuff. What if I cant get home to get the water? What if ........ I am not going to live my life trying to prepare for ALL the what ifs. lol

I am intrigued by the preppers and their mind set. I am not going to be one who is stocking up on stuff as I am a mind who believes what is meant to be.... will be. I can survive if my will is to do so. I will find a way. If not... I will die. So be it.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

Dimesnional shift etc

Last year I began stocking up on water. I have about five jugs so far. lol After I began I stopped and thought.... what if I can't get to this stuff. What if I cant get home to get the water? What if ........ I am not going to live my life trying to prepare for ALL the what ifs. lol

I am intrigued by the preppers and their mind set. I am not going to be one who is stocking up on stuff as I am a mind who believes what is meant to be.... will be. I can survive if my will is to do so. I will find a way. If not... I will die. So be it.

Which to me seems like the sane way to go. I for one on the 20th, will buy some extra dog food, get some extra cans of soup and tuna and a couple 30 packs of water. And probably make sure the tank is full. But thats about it for any prepping I'll do.

Those who have been prepping for years for this specific date worry me. Not all of course. But some really do. I worry that when and if nothing happens on the 21st, they will be very angry that they were led to believe something would indeed happen, and they spent a lot of extra money on items that ended up not going to good use. Sure they'll have lots of canned food to donate to the needy, but I really feel for the disappointment some will go through. They really will go through all 5 stages of grief. What worries me is the anger portion. Some of these folks are armed to the tee, add that last bottle of expensive aged whiskey and we could have a few loose cannons.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

They really will go through all 5 stages of grief. What worries me is the anger portion. Some of these folks are armed to the tee, add that last bottle of expensive aged whiskey and we could have a few loose cannons.
reply to post by bknapple32

WHOAH! I didn't even think that far into it.

The need for a bunker from the maddened preppers is now coming to mind.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Ive been telling my wife... I fear the preppers more than I do any nuclear attack or comet collision.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
reply to post by Ewok_Boba

PROJECT BLUE BEAM

if you see Jesus/Mohamed/Buddha in the sky
take a laser and fire it in their eye
if its a hologram the resultant lightshow will be quite revealing

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

That is hilarious.... I do too now. lol

This thread.... basically saying the same as the OP, only this guy is stating there will be a wave to hit the sun and then will hit the Earth. The core will shift. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ascension is happening for many, that is for sure. Hopefully when or if nothing happens people will live happier knowing their days are not predictable by man and to live a fun life while they are alive.

If something does happen.... I will not fear I just dont see myself prepping for something and dont even know what that something is.... plus its out of my control.

I would hate to go to a higher plane knowing people are suffering here.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

That is hilarious.... I do too now. lol

This thread.... basically saying the same as the OP, only this guy is stating there will be a wave to hit the sun and then will hit the Earth. The core will shift. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ascension is happening for many, that is for sure. Hopefully when or if nothing happens people will live happier knowing their days are not predictable by man and to live a fun life while they are alive.

If something does happen.... I will not fear I just dont see myself prepping for something and dont even know what that something is.... plus its out of my control.

I would hate to go to a higher plane knowing people are suffering here.

In all seriousness, I feel a very large amount of fear for this-- And it has been on my mind since the 90's(im only 28) :

I am very afraid there will be mass suicides all over the planet. Take the Heavens Gate mass suicide and multiply it by 50. Thats what I truly fear on Dec 21. I hope I am wrong. I really do. I will cry a lot that day if what I think will happen, happens. So many families destroyed because fear and doom mongers made a few quick bucks off this and duped so many innocent fathers, sons, mothers, daughters, brothers and sisters.

This is my true fear, and perhaps reason for my anger showing in so many 2012 threads that show nothing of proof and just opinion trying to sway masses.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I am trying to do “little research” on this. For the believers and none believers, I have found one good point and maybe one bad.

On pg7 of this thread, in one of Ewok_Boba's pictures there is Amake from akart. In a video from “youtube”, Arthur Berlet somehow traveled to the planet Acart. I only skimmed the video. What I found interesting was that the acarts technology was highly advanced (of course), so maybe this pertains to "the time of books being ended.

Again on pg7, In one of Ewok_Boba's pictures, there is a galaxy called ooloo. On the website Cuswe.org, they say that ooloo is a chant from the Ewoks. The website Cuswe.org went on saying that “this chant often indicated that a group of Ewoks was thinking about eating whatever they had caught.”. Now this will not look good on Ewok’s part, but everything in this world has been said and done. This on my part is a total coincidence, and I’m all for Ewoks side of things.

I am not sure if I am referencing legit?

The references are here

www.youtube.com...

www.cuswe.org...

edit on 9-12-2012 by Capillo because: Trying to give more credit to Ewok_Boba

edit on 9-12-2012 by Capillo because: Tr

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Capillo
I am trying to do “little research” on this. For the believers and none believers, I have found one good point and maybe one bad.

On pg7 of this thread, in one of Ewok_Bobas picture there is Amake from akart. In a video from “youtube”, Arthur Berlet somehow traveled to the planet Acart. I only skimmed the video. What I found interesting was that the acarts technology was highly advanced (of course), so maybe this pertains to "the time of books being ended.

Again on pg7, In one of Ewok_Bobas picture, there is a galaxy called ooloo. On the website Cuswe.org, they say that ooloo is a chant from the Ewoks. The website Cuswe.org went on saying that “this chant often indicated that a group of Ewoks was thinking about eating whatever they had caught.”. Now this will not look good on Ewok’s part, but everything in this world has been said and done. This on my part is a total coincidence, and I’m all for Ewoks side of things.

I am not sure if I am referencing legit?

The references are here

www.youtube.com...

www.cuswe.org...

edit on 9-12-2012 by Capillo because: Trying to give more credit to Ewok_Boba

Its more evidence that I believe the OP was a stolen story. The video may be real. Fine, but some of the things that he makes look original seem to be taken form other people on the web. Heck his own youtube channel has videos talking about things he claims are original to his mom.

Contradictions to say the least. But I think someone other than myself should prove this. Cause if I do at this point, too many people who have bought the OP hook line and sinker will ignore the truth even when it is so plain. So someone else should bring these facts to light... you?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I truly believe the word that lies within us all is so powerful that it creates reality all on its own. This is why we are to be careful with our words.

Words have created beautiful poetry and the sweetest of love songs but they can also bring a person to their own demise.

The way we react in this age better known as the information age, is even powerful. We are learning via the internet/book via another mans words and thoughts. Words connect us on many levels.

Many have all sorts of information and its all different. Who is right?

Hopefully your fear of people committing mass suicides does not come true either. That is something again that I havent given much thought to. People are to be held accountable for their own journey and psyche. All we can do is observe and speak on behalf of what we see via the light to people who may be troubled by this whether they ascend or not... or it doesn't happen at all.

edit on 9-12-2012 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

I just figure, if one man can get 39 people to commit suicide over the Hale-Bopp comet, what can hundreds of men get thousands to do for December 21st?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

people are preparing to survive (relatively comfortably) any impending disaster which in this country is anything that makes the power go out for more than a day or so. You will be the last thing on their mind. What you should be worried about is the unprepared people who will want your food (because they are starving) and anything else of value.

I say it is foolish not to have at least a week or two worth of food and water and at least one gun to protect it.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

And I believe many of them fantasize that they will somehow be able to survive and wind up relatively better off than they are now.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

edit on 9-12-2012 by Capillo because: Sorry, maybe out of context. I'm trying to be careful.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by DelMarvel

I believe and know from experience that it is the thought of having to watch my wife and children slowly die of starvation and dehydration that makes me want to prepare for trouble, not some fantasy of somehow becoming better off.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I would like to clarify why I am interested in Ewok's story.

There has been and still is, allot of great people that have come and gone in this world. They seek true reality from inside out. From all angles, Carl Jung for instance, searched out the reality of truth. He created a new understanding, (far away from other peoples reality) and designed a whole new way of thinking.

Like I said, everything in this world has been done and said. Nothing is new under the sun. We can relate things in simple way's, which could be a case of synchronicity. But on this point, I think Jung was exceptional, and really did things different.

What seems strange to me is that this whole understanding from Ewok's point of view, is very similar to Joshua David Stone. Who founded the I am university. Joshua Stone, used teachings from all over, mainly Theosophy, which is where I think all of this is leaning towards.

But I have no idea, I am just trying to keep this moving for the sake of learning, and writing.

edit on 9-12-2012 by Capillo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by begoodbees
reply to post by DelMarvel

I believe and know from experience that it is the thought of having to watch my wife and children slowly die of starvation and dehydration that makes me want to prepare for trouble, not some fantasy of somehow becoming better off.

There is definitely two sides to the coin.. no doubt. Seems as if you are damned if you do and damned if you don't. With what I think I know though... I would rather be prepared spiritually than materially. If I could do both and expect a positive outcome I would.

To each his own..... for sure.

new topics

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join