It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange events concerning Dec 22nd 2012- Maybe a good idea to read this. Maybe not

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

Originally posted by amkia
Ever seen a “conversation with god”…?

I have seen people who think they are talking to God in a mental ward I used to work in.
It is a scary thing to see even more so because the patient really thinks it is true.

I have meet a crazy person like that who could tell me my future and I did not belive him. He was post on.

Just because a person have a weird view of what is going do not mean they are lying. Know to much and see if you react like a normal person.

I remember when, I remember I remember when I lost my mind
There was something so pleasant about that place
Even your emotions have an echo in so much space
And when you're out there without care
Yeah, I was out of touch
But it wasn't because I didn't know enough
I just knew too much

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by kmstar

This was why I was trying to say in my last post but I didn't want my message to get blocked. It was the most incredible experience I have ever had. It changed the way I look at life and death. It was like taking the red pill in the Matrix movie.

I know that what I saw and felt, are what is, the true nature of the Universe.

Thanks, if you read this with an open mind because I have to say that I would be skeptical also if I didn't experience it myself, but I would know that my skepticism may be my own spiritual or psychological faults.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Ewok_Boba

77 flags. Shows how many ATS people are interested in this kind of thing.

I found your post interesting. It reminded me of some standard New Age beliefs that have been around for more than 20 years:

Kryon was supposedly an entity channeled by Lee Carroll. Same basic story of ascension to the “New Earth” on the 4th Dimension.

This New Earth Ascension story was not limited to Kryon – but Kryon was a craze among the New Agers of the 90’s and that’s what I’m reminded of when anyone brings up this topic.

When anyone talks of “Ascended Masters” I’m reminded of a woman who practiced the “Rainbow Bridge Meditation” that was promoted by Alice A. Bailey and her Lucis Trust (an offshoot of Theosophy).

She used to have these brightly colored “portraits” of Ascended Masters which she would bring out for the meditation. These are the same portraits put out by “The Ascension Into Light Foundation” of Lady Rasha, Lady Nada, Hilarion, the Count Saint-Germain, Serapis Bey, Sanat Kumara, El Morya, Kuthumi, and (of course) Jesus, Mother Mary, and the Buddha.

I thought the quality of the portraits were odd – not just highly idealized, but artistically naïve and saccharine. Never sat right with me, but I thought this woman was delusional anyway.

“… my mom's body began to move on its' own, making certain movements...a bend there, a twist of the wrist here, but what I thought was especially interesting were her hand configurations. She would make incredibly complex hand gestures…”

Also of interest is that for someone in Yoga for many years, she has not recognize the involuntary body movements as kriyas or the hand gestures as mudras.

“… she explained experiencing an intense surge of pure love over-flow her body, to the point where is was as if she was "swimming in ecstasy". She was so overwhelmed that she tried to open her eyes and get up, but found that she could not do it. her body was frozen in place…”

This is an experience that a number of people have had. I’ve had it, but I do not consider myself “enlightened” or “chosen.”

“Her name was Viudra, and she was known only as ‘The gatekeeper.’”

That an entity is called “The Gatekeeper” is common in various religio-magickal traditions.

Too bad you didn’t come out with this sooner, you could have created a cult and made some money out of it.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

With the holiday's parties and festivities approaching, the economy stagnating, and so many teenager activities...I stopped caring about the whole 2012. I don't feel a thing will happen. Maybe some earthquakes... It is all too demanding and exhausting. I decided not to decorate this year for the first time in twenty years. Some friends want to do a 1000 mile round trip to see relatives. What a week to plan that. Can you imagine being in the outback USA when stuff happens? I have an empty unused gas can in the trunk just in case of some event at any time. I believe all the 2012 hype was over money making scams. Alot of people made some serious cash over this, and became celebrity status. I believe in God and heaven. I hope absolutely nothing happens. Appocalypses are usually localized to an area. Hatii, Japan, New Orleans, etc...

I just came back from France, I surrvived on a fifty pound suitcase for two weeks. I discovered that a year and a half of French from twenty eight years ago left me able to speak at the preschooler level.You have lived an interesting drama filled life, I think we will all be fine for a while longer. I think pandemic and draught (loss of food and water) are the planetary problems of the future... so many people in Europe live crammed in together. It is pay more get less, or almost nothing. Diet coke cans were 4.5- 5 Euros that was @ $1.40 USD/ Euro! $6.00 per can of diet coke! Good Grief!

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Since you don't give 2 #'s if I believe you or not, you are probably not interested in what I think. The most telling thing about this whole story is the part about only one million people getting the message and moving on. Everyone else is going to notice nothing. You fantasy will have come true and no one will have notice. Everything will go the same.

Hey buddy after the 21st if you are able, while in your new state of existence, check back and let us know how that new dimension thing is working out for you. All us unenlightened going with our lives content in our delusion that nothing happened, would like to hear from you.

I'm starting to wonder if this place is just a playground in storybook land? I find it a little bewildering that these beings, as in plural, say they are what we call God, as in singular, the creator and master of the universe and all that is, would, at your mother's request, assign her messenger status for this information that needs to get out. And this information, being the most important event that is ever to happened in the universe on a scale never seen before, (Well that's what they said, isn't it?) is being spread by her sonny boy here on this conspiracy forum of dubious veracity.

While you claim to be no writer, and the loose ends in your logic and story line bear that out, you certainly have an imagination, and a firm grasp of similar nonsense floating around out there.

But you should be proud of your success. Look at the flags man.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Thanks again for the info OP.

Do not be distracted by the dark, in fact ignore it.

Please answer legitimate questions, I suggest you however ignore anything insulting, demeaning etc - and it seems like you are heading in that direction.

From this thread and much other info, we all know the secret government exists, from quotes by many ex-Presidents, VIP's, scientists etc:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and this is info they obviously do not want us to know, as it would cause them to lose much power and lose power over the masses, if people were to start focusing on meditation and spirituality and realized the debt enslavement materialistic world that currently is the main paradigm leads nowhere.

If the secret government exists, and we know social manipulation exists, there would obviously be paid posters or ideological volunteers on here.

The only questions are who are they and how many are there. If you have half a brain and are awake it is not to hard to tell, they like to trigger your ego and emotions with their posts, and ridicule is a hallmark - however I admit not all who operate in this base way have hidden agendas and just may be nasty and/or ignorant.

Anyway, keep up the good work, and many of us would appreciate it if you changed your avatar to something that didn't induce nausea or epileptic seizures.

Peace.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Understood. I see lots of people come on here and just try to debunk and be a jerk about it, so i understand completely where you came from. I don't even understand the point of being here if just to ruin it for others.
Were good, thank for actually responding back
I don't know why, it wouldn't. I guess my "god" would want to save everyone, and love us all, even the losers out there who do wrong but have good souls. The only save a million of us is the part that really stumps me on this one. I think their are more then a million of us with good souls, hopefully (if this is all true), it takes my 4 year old daughter, cause she has done no real wrong in her life.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleByLittle

Great point. It would kind of make you come across as out of you mind, as depicted in a few movies.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleByLittle

No the people I looked after were insane, mad whatever you want to call them they were not just weird.
No one gets sectioned in the UK for being a bit weird these poor people were very very ill.
The guy who talked to God only started talking to God when an idiot Christian nurse told him if he accepted Jesus he would be cured.
He tried to kill himself when the voices in his head who he thought was god told him something was going to happen in his life by a certain date and when it didn't happen he lost all hope and slit his wrists.
He survived and he was on the path of getting better when I left.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Of course, this is all very scientific and rational. When one million people go missing in December, then we'll know, that science is the cause...You're an idiot dude.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
spiritual beings as myself have been stressing this over AtS for a while now... we just get mocked, laughed at etc.. people are so disconnected/asleep/dumb down.. its not even funny anymore. Most people believe that because they're minds are in the conspiracy game they are "awake" and not "sheep"... this is so funny..

To be "awake" is to be spiritual, which is to be within yourself, your "GOD" connection from within yourself. For you christian bible obsessors; Jesus said "The kingdom of Heaven is within you".

The problem with people who folllow religion; take things so god damn literal, they mislead themselves a life time over... for instance with the Bible or other ancient scriptures people blindly follow; there is a message within these books to lead a life of good, humble, giving .. not just to follow Christ and wait for a rapture..

Religious people are always looking outside of themselves believing their creator or "Lord" will come down on a cloud with some winged beings.. this is laughable..Heaven, God, Extacy, Nirvana, Enlightenment.. its ALL WITHIN YOU. ITS SPIRITUAL WORK TO ATTAIN THIS STATUS.

For the science freaks who only look at the physical matter of reality and do not operate with their spirit or minds.. rather just use their brains to photocopy information... well its just that; you spend a life time being skeptical of anything because you look outside of yourself daily. You dont take the time to experience meditation and journeying the mind and spirit. Therefore you dont give a #hit.

What this OP mother has experienced is a blessing, you should be so proud of your mother OP.. she is a strong willed individual, went through alot prior to your birth and up to your teenage years.. and she has been dealing with extensive spiritual work since
That is a Saint.

IF YOU WANT TO WAKE UP; Christians IF YOU WANT TO FIND YOUR LORD, Science IF YOU WANT THE TRUTH OF YOUR EXISTENCE... You must go within and tune in with your energy and spirit, plug your mind, heart and soul back into your creator's outlet (God/Lord/Heaven .. This takes ALOT of spiritual work, it takes ALOT of sacrficing within the physical world.

The physical world IS and ALWAYS has been temporary. Nothing lasts forever in this physical creation; you are operating in a EVER changing realm, that being wat you percieve when your operating your body and not your mind and consciousness.

When you all die individually.. you will understand, and realize you just wasted a life time looking for answers outside, and ignoring your TRUE self. People think they know themselves, they carry this personality.. but DEEP within yourself; how much do you know yourself and what you truely are? Hu-man? ... I dont think so

Thanks for sharing your story and information, your mother has a great task ahead of her, I wish her the best

Love and peace to the both of you OP

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
This message seems to be coming from multiple souses.
If you read up on the aetheruis society,
they have less than 1000 member, so you can not say they are a cult?
the aetheruis society just pray for you and the Earth.
you will find a Lot the same.
look up Indigo Children.

The simple message the all want to get to You is this,
That you should find Your own religion and believe in a God.
Pray each day and be a Good person.

you need to pray to the Goddess Earth or mother nature.
send unconditional loving kindness to the earth in a prier each day.
and say thank you to her.
send this unconditional loving kindness to God and All beings.

all beings is every thing, from the grass, trees and Animals, bugs,
humans and angles or what ever they are called.
every thing seen and unseen. and in space and other dimensions.

Only good can come from this.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

Well said. It is said the original root meaning of the word "sin" is: "to miss the Meaning or the Purpose of Life".
edit on 6-12-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: spelling

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

its easy to get lost in all the religions here on earth, witch one is the right one.. Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Baha'i, Hinduism, Taoism, Buddhism, Sikhism, Rodnoveri, Celtic pagan, Heathenism, Semitic pagan, Wicca, Kemetism, Hellenic pagan, or Scientology

Which is the right one, a common question. I have a theory that all the diffrent religions are connected to the same god or god's as some may prefere. all religions are written by diffrent human's, and as we all know histories are being "tuned-up" by the speaker, he may add or remove some details so the "crowd/recivers" would believe him. therefore diffrent stories. We humans are also proud of our religion and belief's, so if any other human race is claiming that their religion is the "right", the other one would be upset, therefor conflict's. I am a christian myself, but have an open mind. I think all the stories are being retold or translated diffrent, but mostly religions talk about the same "stories" just a bit diffrent.
I have watched ancient aliens at history channel, and I'm just getting more and more convinced/brainwashed that may all religons are connected to UFO's and Alien's, that they are the God from the sky, appearing with bright light's and so one. anyway, just a thought

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toadmund
I stopped reading after I read that god spoke to her.
Not to be rude, I just find that beyond belief.

When you understand what the big "G"-word ACTUALLY is, and dont label it in your mind with the crazies... then you should dismiss such valuable information if you still dont give a #hit..

God is not a relgious thing.. its been misinterpreted OVER and OVER again.. because human SOULS started forgetting themselves getting to lost within their short human incarnation. Lets say your soul is the essence of God which allows you to inhabit the body you currently operate with.

Meditation, go deep, learn something new about yourself
Best and only advice I will give this skeptics and science freaks on ats..

Take care

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
reply to post by LoveisanArt

Well said. It is said the original root meaning of the word "sin" is: "to miss the Meaning or the Purpose of Life".
edit on 6-12-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: spelling

Couldnt be closer to that truth my friend

The biggest Sin a human Soul could ever comit is forgetting itself and beleiving it IS the body and not CONTROLLING A BODY.

Religion has #ucked up so much for every day people.. especially us spiritual folks who spend so much time working on ourselves, yet are mocked and in a boat with these lost relgious followers. There is a difference of being within yourself and following outside sources..
edit on 6-12-2012 by LoveisanArt because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Well, if anything happens I'm looking forward to it

Frater

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by trinityalways

Originally posted by Fraudfinder
Thank you for your post.

To those of you who laugh and rebuke people who believe in God but then believe in spirits are hypocrites. It can not be both ways. If there is a God then there are spirits. There are both good and bad spirits. So what does God say about communicating with spirits? He says it is forbidden. Why? Simple.....to protect us from harm.

Many spirits come to us as "light" and "love" however their goals are to deceive us. They know not to come as mean and evil spirits because we will turn away from them. They understand that to get us to believe and to follow they must touch upon our feelings and emotions. Once you surrender to their teachings, they own you.

I reviewed the photographs you submitted and some are familiar to me from years of research. Any spirit guide who represents themselves coming from ZETA is a fallen/evil spirit. Their main purpose is to teach us that they made us and that they are our Gods. They do this to keep you from the truth; to seperate you from the one true God.

To those of us who believe in God ...... there is one God and only one God not many gods.

I ask you and all who read this to be very careful. Meditating with a clear or open mind opens many spiritual doors and anything can walk in. Our minds operate at a low frequency and so do evil spirits. Meditation can be beneficial when done correctly. Meditate on the word of God, concentrate of what he teaches and you will experience the love and peace that comes with this.

Yoga meditation is part of the occult and is dangerous. Do NOT listen to these spirits. It can lead to a full body possession. It will destroy your mind and soon hallucinations will start that could lead to suicide or harm to one of your love ones.

It is written - test each spirit to see if it belongs to God. Ask each spirit if it follows Jesus and accepts Jesus for who he is and wait for the answer. I think you will be surprised as to how the spirits react.

God bless you.

Fraud .....very well put you took the words right out of my head and heart meditation is a transitional state of the soul/mind with good is evil you must protect yourself before any meditation is done. Meditation is wonderful and very hard to achieve. Be safe everyone

Meditation is a doorway to many places true. I have studied and practiced, not ritually or ceremonially, zazen for about 14 years and it has given me everything I am today but not without some sacrifice. meditation, particularly arduous sitting of the zazen buddhists, involves a shedding of the layers that we as humans have from this life as well as past lives and there isn't always pleasant things popping up. In fact individuals who take up sitting are early on tested by the lower astral forces (makyo) before being allowed to the higher levels. If sitting or meditation is practiced with a clear mind and heart then it is truly a wellspring of health and vitality as well as an extreme clarity of thought and being.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Interesting post OP and while I am not scrutinizing your story or credibility I do have a lot of issues with some of the implications.

1) FEAR: making choices out of fear is what has put our world and existence where it currently is....The thought or implication that "some might not make it" is fear invoking and thus compels people to make decisions for "betterment" out of that "fear" of being left behind...I have a hard time seeing this as being any different than the heaven/hell fear based mechanism of old religion...

2) Enlightenment is such a vague term its hard to know if you are on the path of it or not...are you enlightened or are you simply being fooled? How can you tell?

3) EGO: The ideals within some of these beliefs stinks of ego. There are all the traditional signs of ego being at play...the pedestal, the self-proclaimed superiority in morals and judgements the "chosen" aspect....all of it stinks of ego...

4) Miraculous experiences: for many their new found beliefs are based and entirely dependent on miraculous experiences...such as god talking to you...golden light shining down upon you...time traveling ecstasy trips...etc etc...then from these new miracle induced perspectives there seems to be this expectation that others should have the same new perspective without having been through a miraculous experience of their own...

At the end of it all I don't see much difference between old religions and how this is all working out...
edit on 6-12-2012 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

This all sounds very nice at least for those that are to be chosen! I have been longing to disconnect from this dying world for most of my conscious existance but in truth I don't expect to be wisked away by these so called light workers! I would really like to ask you one thing. Why would you share this with us? It's not like you are telling us if we accept God or Christ into our hearts we can be raptured as well! Is'nt a rapture what you are referring to? Sounds like you are rubbing this in our faces like a little kid "Haha I got picked to be raptured by God and you are stuck here for the end of the world"! Maybe you are just making this all up But if by some chance you are'nt lying than maybe you are being deceived by some nefarious entity! though I believe that faith in God is very important. I also believe that faith in ourselves, as well as each other is just as important! As well as love, understanding and forgiveness! Another thing i have difficulty believing is that the Bible is no longer to matter! If this is true and you your mom and the other so called million people are to be wisked into this other dimension! I would say Goodluck and to please prey for those unlucky people who are stuck here on this dying world! If it's not, then shame on you and God forgive you!

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join