It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange events concerning Dec 22nd 2012- Maybe a good idea to read this. Maybe not

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Originally posted by Riposte

Progress takes place when the mind is silent; entirely dead, in fact. That is when one realizes the truth.

This story and all other stories and experiences are just a sideshow. Everything is just a giant distraction from the truth of reality and the self. None of it exists, that is why they call everything an illusion.

Did you actually read the OP? Because he actually spoke about the importance of silencing the mind.

Also, ego is easy to define. There is only love, as in Universal Love for everything and everyone, or there is fear which generates symptoms like judgement, greed, anger, hate, superiority, inferiority etc. The former is the non-ego state, the latter is the ego state.

Yes I read it all. And every millisecond that his mother has spent focusing on this story has been a mind that is not silent.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by LewsTherinThelamon

I have always thought that it would be funny if these "higher dimensional beings" were just pulling pranks for the lulz. Like, whatever dimension of existence they reside in, they are the higher spiritual equivalent of teenagers and this is how they get their kicks.

I mean, couldn't you see us doing something like this? Messing with lesser evolved beings just for the fun of it?

I know I certainly would.

Cow-tipping comes to mind.

On a serious note, I've got a nagging feeling that, *if* these contacts are real, the perps just might be working at a lab in Langley with the latest-and-greatest technology that DOD can provide. Given their [lack of] integrity, this is the scariest possibility of them all.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Thoughts (no malice intended): (I'm assuming you not making this up for starters)
Most likely, your mother is troubled, and may hurt herself or others. Get her help.
If something is talking to her, it's most likely evil, and here is why:
1) the age of books is over, it's saying to for sake scripture. Either that or get a kindle.
2) The whole million who meditate will move on as spiritual beings means it's looking for obedient slaves. If it wanted enlightened free thinkers, i wouldn't take the obedient mediators. Heck, maybe it would just save us all, as we are just creatures doing the best we can and living as the environment has taught us. If we are all really evil because of our leaders, wouldn't it just take the rest of us?
3) It is not friendly, holding your mother in a trance like state, ruining her earth bound life.

Also, the finger movements you describe are common with mental illness.
I'm being as real as I can, except for the kindle joke.
I wouldn't be surprised if something happens on Dec21st if what you say is true. I also suspect your mother will be doing it to herself, you, a friend, or some strangers. Get her help.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vaedur
Also, the finger movements you describe are common with mental illness.

Haha, you're thinking of a different kind of finger movements.

link   
the last aprox two years have been so strange for me ! all my life especally after i was about 19 years old i have had dreams and premonitions that have come true even strangly enough they have come to me years before they happen i have spent most of my life trying to ignore it and i felt that i was different than everyone els and it made me very uneasy but in the last two or three years it has been very strong and ive somewhat ecepted it i guess you could say. aprox a year and a half ago i was really searching for answers to some very deep subjects like comparing different religionsand spirituality, beliefs, cultures, civilations. i really found myself being drawn to issues of dreams and meditation as i was what i felt getting closer to the answers i was looking for some family issues came up and everything that was suppose to be going well for me crumbled before my eyes! i was so frustrated and i felt like giving up. i was in a way forced to travel half way across the country and be around people i really didnt want to be and i was about one hour away from their house and i had a very uneasy feeling come over me and it kept growing..then i stopped dead in my tracks and went to a friends instead(someone that i had not known for very long) while visiting this friend i went for a walk and i started to pass a house that was dark and looked like no one was home as i continued down the road somthing stopped me a feeling i cant explain so i walked up to the house as i did i felt the pressence of two dogs(later found out that they lived there just at another time before) the owner of the home came to the door and i introduced myself and we began to talk and to make a long story short everything that we talked about was the same . same life happenings same likes same dislikes and the people that we secretly wished to be with in the past we quickly realized was eachother it was very intense when we spoke to each other for the next couple of weeks we were so shocked at what one would say that we often had a moment of speachlesness veerything was the same even the food we loved the habbits pet peevs prefences it was so bad that we teased one another about being twins BUT then we started thinking each others thoughts several times! i do belive this was whom i wished for and i did already know that i was suppose to meet them very close to the end of this world or at a big turning point of it. please tell me what you think of this i would love your opinion p.s. its not exactly hapily ever after like i thought it would be i think they have a personality dissorder and i am worried i feel like i am about to go through somthing and they wont be able to go if they cant change for the better. i feel it but i dont know what it means and its strong i know we both know we were suppose to meet for this time peroid in our lives

link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

What I do not respect are those who insinuate the OP should not be posting such threads.

This is ATS. This is exactly the place where such topics should be posted.

So, ATS, the home of "spam and BS"?

I thought the mantra was "deny ignorance".

If the mantra was "foster ignorance" then you might have a point... but alas, no!

link   
reply to post by Vaedur

I agree with you, When nothing happens the OP needs to make sure his Mother doesn't so something silly.
It sounds like she is already at the tipping point and I hope she gets help.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Ewok_Boba

2) The time of Books is OVER. This includes the Bible, Koran, Torah, and all others. They don't matter anymore. All that matters is connecting yourself to God and this planet Earth.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by GeneralMishka

Last thing we need in this thread is scripture...
2th

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeneralMishka

2) The time of Books is OVER. This includes the Bible, Koran, Torah, and all others. They don't matter anymore. All that matters is connecting yourself to God and this planet Earth.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Riposte

It's probably more something like that:

Stereotypic Movement Disorder

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I know you are saying there will be a spiritual ascension, but are you also saying the physical body will follow?
That they will "migrate" for want of a better phrase, to this New Earth? If so, we should see about 1 million disappear on the 21st. Yes?
To be honest, this sounds like a mixture of New Age and The Rapture rolled together. I normally scoff at this type of thing, but, people have their beliefs and no amount of ridicule will change it. I'll wait and see what happens and the reaction when those 1 million don't disappear. I wish there were some change coming, this planet is turning to s***.
But, all I see are more wars, greed and cruelty. There will be no magical rescue, we have to fix it ourselves.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Vaedur

I was wondering how long it would be before someone made a statement like yours. Im not even going to quote your reply.
My advice for you would be to keep swimming with the rest of those who choose not to see things from a different perspective. I for one obviously have read the OP in a totally different way to you.

I think that given the fact he chose to share something that he knew would face ridicule yet still posted and especially because its his mother,....yet still your reply??

Deny ignorance? Behave.
The OP stated that basically take it or leave it? Yet you thought neccesary to post your reply. Ignorance springs to mind.

To add
Deny ignorance? Behave.
The OP stated that basically take it or leave it? Yet you thought neccesary to post your reply. Ignorance springs to mind.
That was a low shot i suppose, i wont delete it though because that will be denying what i said. Accept my oppology, as Vaedur explains later in thread.
edit on 6-12-2012 by jazz10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Hi Op!!

After reading through the thread I have a lot going on inside, emotionally speaking. For one, I am very interested in you, your story, and the work you do for a living. I too would have been a molecular biologist had I stayed in college and even today yearn to go back to school.

I would consider myself a light worker. Always helping others see the light in the middle of the storm. I feel as it is my duty. Will i ascend if something like this takes place? I don't know.... really don't care as I know at the end of the ride here on Earth I will be where I am needed or supposed to be.

I have educated myself enough to know that which you say about the atom splitting.... the Earth being born anew may just indeed take place. It seems as if it would follow natures course in that manner.

Also, I have been wondering the last couple of days if indeed what we see in space is all of time. The Pre-Earth, The living Earth and the Earth after it splits. My mind goes all over the place thinking about the possibilities as they are endless.

Do I believe? I want to. I sit on the fence as an observer and know that what is meant to be... will be. No worries about tomorrow, no worries about who I should be. I am who I am.

I appreciate your sharing this cool story and adventure. I appreciate what your mom is trying to do and I also appreciate the insight on what may happen at the end of the year.

We can always hope for a better tomorrow.

xoxoxox

Jenn

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by OpenEars123

Originally posted by kaylaluv

Originally posted by quietlearner

Since when have cartoon drawings been proof for anything?
A video recording of your mom doing the signs might be more believable

I agree with this. OP, can you video record your mother while she is meditating, showing her doing her hand signs?

Of course he won't, because he can't. It's hogwash.

Plus one for the sentiments expressed here. This has all the hallmarks of the usual ATS hoax 'look at me' threads that pop up regularly. It's a real shame that the collective IQ of ATS is plummeting faster than male fertility.

-----------------

I find it amusing that god has chosen to use the gregorian calender & decimal system to decide how many will ascend (1,000,000) and how many 'helpers' have come down to assist others (10,000) especially when the date quoted is the result of a hexadecimal system used by a people that engaged in practices that would prevent them from ascending.

I missed where the OP enlightened us about the significance of March 22nd 2002?

And the picture allegedly drawn roughly ten years ago with a date, has no date, but states 'this year' (presumably meaning this year 2012... lol) and is very well preserved for its age etc.

Also, apparently The OP's mum has managed to study 3000 types of meditation while only meditating a max of 6hrs a day. Some masters and gurus take an entire lifetime to study on type of meditation. Let's assume she does the top end of the estimate, namely 6hrs. Lets also assume she never ever ever ever missed a day. That means 6hrs x 7 days a wk, x 52 wks a year. Which means 2184 hours meditation a year. Without knowing how old the OPs mother is or at what age she began meditating lets be generous and say she's been meditating for 40yrs that's a total of 87,360 hours meditation total. Now divide that by 3000 tyes of meditation and you ave an average of 29 hours per type. That's AMAZING! WOW! i'd have thought somebody as capable as that would have ascended years ago, probably before th OP was born.

Once, just once i'd like the skeptics to be proven wrong. However it aint happening with this thread.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vaedur

Originally posted by GeneralMishka

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

Originally posted by Putyournamehere
So what your telling me is if we didn't grow up religious and believed in God, we are screwed?

No that would actually make you worse off... I'm not religious either, but I found god almost exactly how the OP describes his mom finding it.. I was bathed in Love to. I wasn't spoken to though. My body greeted this energy "Hi God" This was not me saying it, or it was but I was not controlling it.. I was an atheist...

I made gestures I don't know all of them. My spine had to "click" into place.. and then that's when the golden light poured in. My arms were held up like I was hugging a HUGE tree or something.. And then when I thought it was 5 minutes of this heaven I "snapped free" It had been 1.5 hours based on the clock.. I also then noticed that even though I was seeing my whole room my eyes were closed.

Ever since then I have been on a path, and a lot of times off the path.. Why me... ? I struggled with this and punished myself because why me?? Why me? I'm nobody.. I'm not even good.. (I had been kicked out of school).. How come I get to experience this?? I don't know, but god connected with me for some reason.. Maybe my inability to connect with this world and care enough is because I am connected elsewhere? I don't know..

A few months later I got my first ever and only ever "visitation" I was told "You WILL be enlightened!"

A great sadness falls over me everyday I wake up and I am not bathed in that golden light..
I want to go back so bad...

edit on 12/5/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

You might not like me writing what i write like this. But why the heck have they not turned on your crown charka yeet? Are you supposed to open it yourself with thru chakra meditation or are they waiting for a "moment of clarity" or an amagydala fear overload?

Have you experianced strange heat, ringing in your body or the spinning, invisiable things touching, increased synchronicity?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
So my first question would be as in all other Dec 21st posts...what happens when the 21st comes and goes with no changes, but you seems to have a work around.

So if I read it right if nothing happens to a person then their life just goes on as if nothing happens, but the 1 in 7000 that go though ascension will know the truth, am I right?

This leads me to ask will there be anything at all that those of us who do not go through ascension will notice? Missing people? Will you and your mother no longer be here too? Will there be anything else that will let us know something happened?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

There is no doubt that we are in a "special" time in out earth's maturity. With the advent of Earth's global communication ability alone; it is a "Special Time" in our Earth's maturity. Homo-Sapien's have had the ability to reach alternative mental states all the way back to the stone age as Homo-Sapien brain chemistry has changed little in thousands of years.
With that said ; I do "WANT" to believe that something is going to happen in the next weeks/ months to come.
However; If I concentrate hard enough I can make myself believe in anything I want myself to believe in......I feel sometimes that it is gift given to us by our own physiology.
I find myself reaching out to our Global Communication system for answers..........and then I find ridiciclous posts like this. What does the OP's mother have that billions of others on this planet do not?
Is it because she moved country's with a couple hundred bucks in her pocket? Is it because she is the only person on earth that meditates?
My message to others that are in search of legitamite information about the realistic possiblities surrounding any events that might occur in 2012 is......."Self Phrophets" are exactly that.........."Self Phrophets"!
THis is the biggest line of BS I have ever read on this Web-Site!!!!!!!!
Deny Ignorance!!

Bengals Live On! Why you ask? Adaptability.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

so the worlds really gonna end on dec 22,2012????? we can only wait and see but in the meantime it's irrational to fear an event when we are no longer in exsistence.all my prayers are with the world in it's hard times but it's gonna get worse before it gets better and myself im ready for the better part of this saying ive heard since i was a boy.....

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join