It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange events concerning Dec 22nd 2012- Maybe a good idea to read this. Maybe not

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
Some people's hostility towards this information shows nothing but their own fear.

OR .... it shows that people here are using their COMMON SENSE and are first looking at organic sources for this supposed message from God. Organic sources ... the woman lived a stressful life and could easily have had a mental break .. or an evil entity could be bamboozling her .. or she could have been trying to make her son feel special so she fed him a line about being 'specially chosen' ... or the fella could simply be a new guy here looking for attention and wants people to think he's 'God's Messenger' ... or whatever.

Those are things to look at FIRST because they make much more sense than to automatically assume that a person claiming to be a 'Messenger from God' is actually got a special mission from 'The Big Guy' ...

.. ya' know??

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by aaronmc06

Food for thought, still what said, Hey I'm God what's up, I been watching you,I know who's been good and bad, Ok later.
Hi I'm Beezer, God said Hi! but He couldn't make it today, you know kind of busy, Xmas and end of the world stuff.

I believe in the Creator but at this stage things are way to complex, for this. If God was going to talk don't you think some thing of great relevance word be related.
Now she has to deal with someone is going to train her give a me break.

I myself am into trying to understand the Kabbalah or Gnostic, Tree of life, the Zohar has so many degree's, level's of realization.

Now I have been threw different level of the Tree of Life, Astral plane, some of the ones above the Mental plane, at this time I seem to be in the Earth plane, Malkut. I some how am not able to go to these other planes at this time, I have checked this out, it seems it is something of my own doing.

There are the Jewish Kabbalah, Maya Kabballah, the Tree of Life is present all threw most religion's I know of, even the Vatican, has this secret knowledge, a down home Baptist would call me all kinds of things. Most people are not aware of fact, that even the Jew's have more than One God. Keter is number One,Crown in the Tree of life, Brahma in Hindu. The Trinity you speak of is Keter, Binah, Chochmah, Hindu is Brahma Visnu, Shiva.
Chochmah is like Christ level consciousness.

But If someone spoke to her, I'm sure it wasn't Numbro Uno.

You know people are so freaked out these day's, afraid, in the US a lot of people got knocked down the ladder a few rung's, before a lot of people thought they were all that, thought they were better than others, a lot still do, this is one of the things that is about to be taught to a lot of people. The time is at hand,reality check, OH! Daddy, Help ME Daddy!!

edit on 6-12-2012 by OOOOOO because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Those are things to look at FIRST because they make much more sense than to automatically assume that a person claiming to be a 'Messenger from God' is actually got a special mission from 'The Big Guy' ...

They make more sense from YOUR perspective. From other people's perspective this message obviously resonates, and many on here have said as much.

The only real truths are Universal love and Unity, everything else is perspective.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

So has the Nibiru ship sailed for you? Or is Dear Destroyer still on its merry way, but you're now hoping to be one of the Million Man Ascension party? This is all so very Rapture. It's like I'm back in the 90s hanging out at Alladin's Castle and writing heavy metal band names on my peachee folders.

You guys. Too much.

edit on 6-12-2012 by ColAngus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I just had to say...It seems very coincidental that the Asian looking being in the drawings name is "Chan" and the one who goes by "Wise Owl" looks Native American? By the way, that triangle with the circle and line through it in one of the pictures is the Deathly Hallows symbol from Harry Potter. I knew Rowling wasn't from here.

link   
reply to post by Ewok_Boba

Dude! Remember to ask her about the Urantia Book. I have no idea why, but there is something "odd" about it. I'd love to hear the perspective of someone else!

Also OP...look into "Ramtha" -- her/it's material might be up your alley.

link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
They make more sense from YOUR perspective.

Um .. no.

It makes more sense to try to eliminate the organic first and then move on to accepting it as etherial. That's how a good investigation in this area is conducted. You have to first rule out the organic (mental illness, fabrication, confusion) and then see what is left. If anything is left, then they could be authentic spiritual messages ..

That's just common sense.
It's also how the main stream religions do things.
Christianity and Buddhism for example.
It's worked very well for them for thousands of years.
It's a common sense model to follow.

That's how the Vatican declares something to be a miracle cure or not. First it rules out if it could have been cured by human hands. THEN it looks to see if it was a cure that is 'impossible' by human ways.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
True or not true.

I find it illogical. Why have a fixed time?

Because the planet aligns?

If yes then why does that physical planet and magnetic field affect something of a different dimension, a soul?

And wouldn't this cause more fear and confusion?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Look bud. You:
are making this up. How can I tell? Not by what you say is happening, but by the offensive tactics you are using against anyone with an opinion other then yours. If you and your family were enlightened by inter or extra denominational beings, and have found harmony through meditation, you would not go and blow it by acting like a jerk to anyone who had a different opinion then yours.

anyone who disagrees or has a point other then yours, or another theory of what is happening, you result to insulting and dismissing, instead of having a conversation. Your are trying to turn it around and lack any kind of politeness. You are not enlightened as an individual.

your drawings are strait out of Hollywood, i have seen the all seeing eye, and sketches like those in various movies. This isn't anything new. I smell a rat. Plain and simple.

If you are not lieing, someone in your family needs help before someone is hurt. If you are telling the truth and honestly believe , give away your possessions now and prove it. Get a wad of cash, a huge wad, and go give it to some homeless guy and film it. What day is payday for you, since it won't matter anyways in two weeks.

edit on 6-12-2012 by Vaedur because: shortened my opinion

edit on 6-12-2012 by Vaedur because: Fixed formating

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

So, what does your mom charge for a blessing? How about a retreat weekend in her presence?

Is there a book that we should be made aware of?

To be honest, I can't wait for the ascendant to ascend and be done with it. Not that it'll open the job market for the rest of us in any noticeable manner. I can imagine a lot of suburban parents finally being given the chance to do something with their finished basements, but beyond that, I don't expect much to change after the Dec 21st enlightenment ascension.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
i personally think, regarding religion, since there are so many different views on religion and life and death, that they are all correct. Meaning, we all live by our own views and way of thinking, so when we die, each one of us will go to wherever new universe, place in time, space that we see fit.

Instead of all of us being wrong and only 1 right, as most religions tend to think, why cant they all be right in our own minds and life. If native americans for example, lived fought and died believing in reincarnation or whatever, who is to say they were wrong? One religion can no way in any shape or form overcome another religion if a person on each side is willing to live and die for their religion. So my conclusion is they must all be right.

Regarding 12/21/12, something spectular will happen, we will start a new bahktun (or however its spelled), even if nothing physically or spirtually happens to us as humans its still a new bahktun!

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
People flogging this 2012 hoax are being HUGELY IRRESPONSIBLE, including the OP (and I noticed it took you over two years membership on ATS before deciding to tell this 'story') You can guarantee there will be suicides after 21 Dec turns out to be a complete flop - and anyone who has empowered this MASSIVE HOAX should be held responsible - enough of the BS and lies around 2012!!!!!

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I would like to see a video , when she does that hand movements. Spiritualism nothing to do with GOD believes . God just a word, some countries call actually creator, or creators not GOD. God is you, your soul , you have to believe in yourself, and love others and the nature, all of the other crap like "you will go to the hell if you don't believe" it is bull#.
Anyway, nice story, but I thought will go more detail, and we can see at least a short video of the meditation, or some of those drawings. Aliens can communicate with "open mind" people , it isn't a big deal. So I can believe your story could happen with her or others, but if you spent time to share this story should show more, so can inspire more people , instead of drawing questions...

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Sounds a lot like what Christian's believe to be The Rapture. Can you tell us more about it all? Also is there anyway you'd be able to post pictures of what these beings drew themselves out to look like? Thanks!

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Too bad we can't "de-star" people, because some on here are just getting under my skin. Let me be the first to say OP I find this thread absolutely BEYOND fascinating! I have had my own dealings with the paranormal, so this is not hard for me to believe AT ALL.. I pity those who are too narrowminded to not realize what they can do with thier minds and bodies if they just try hard enough.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Also, Chan means "Zen" and Wise Owl is a meditation move. Basically, these "characters" are all modeled after meditation lingo and techniques. If she was really into meditation (multiple hours a day) and crazy, it would make sense. Seriously, if their is any truth to what you say, seek professional help ASAP!

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

So has the Nibiru ship sailed for you? Or is Dear Destroyer still on its merry way, but you're now hoping to be one of the Million Man Ascension party? This is all so very Rapture. It's like I'm back in the 90s hanging out at Alladin's Castle and writing heavy metal band names on my peachee folders.

You guys. Too much.

edit on 6-12-2012 by ColAngus because: (no reason given)

Hey brother. You love to trigger those emotions and engage that ego. Do you find those worthwhile endeavors? I have learned much in the past year.

One thing I have learned is that death of the physical body can happen at any time, and it doesn't matter if it is a rogue truck or a rogue planet, dead is dead, and you are either spiritually prepared for it or not, and there is no point obsessing over when, where or how it will happen.

Peace and love to you and yours over these interesting times.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Thank you for your post, do not let them that do not know, keep you from posting, for it is them that need it, and for us, that know , why we know, and not to lose faith.
It does not matter what you believe as long as you believe in the maker of all things, for the name of what i call him is not what you might call him, but he is still God the creator of all, peace be unto you and yours

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Oh man people will say and do anything for attention. I like how the op has been virtually absent from the thread after his initial post.

First of all, this year will go by with absolutley no difference except the following:
I will get a fatter check at work from these holidays because I increased my exemptions for them for the month for I am not getting any federal taxes withheld until I change back my exemptions after the new year.

The digits on the year will change from a 2 to a 3. That is all.
lol oh man people are really hilarious.

Chaos, destruction, death, and infighting are not traits of human life, they are simply the traits of all life. Living beings have to destroy and consume other living beings to survive. Herbivores eat plant life, bacteria viruses and other micronasties eat just about any kind of life. Various carnivores will eat whatever other creatures suit their diet. We humans simply are more complex at destroying life, including each other. Most meat eating species fight each other over territory as well. Just because humans do it with guns, tanks, planes and bombs simply makes us a little bit smarter and techy.

There will be no mythical being initiating the rapture Mr. Ewok. In fact i will be rude and just say it was your mother enjoying some good ol hallugenic compounds that led to these voices. I would say you are too but I am more inclined to believe you just want attention.

Human beings arenot special, we act EXACTLY like all other life on this planet, most people are just too species supremacist and egotistical to believe it.

I wont go out of my way to say there is or is no GOD though, for that would be cocky and arrogant. Kind of like bible thumping preachers who damn virtually all non-Christians to eternity to damnation and torment because "they and their books know the truth".

Give me a break. I will be enjoying the New Years at my friends rural home shooting guns and blowing stuff up with fireworks like any true American should be. Thenext day I will be @ work hearing about what are Obamas plans for the next four years blah blah blah.

Same # different year.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vaedur

Look bud. You:
are making this up. How can I tell? Not by what you say is happening, but by the offensive tactics you are using against anyone with an opinion other then yours. If you and your family were enlightened by inter or extra denominational beings, and have found harmony through meditation, you would not go and blow it by acting like a jerk to anyone who had a different opinion then yours.

anyone who disagrees or has a point other then yours, or another theory of what is happening, you result to insulting and dismissing, instead of having a conversation. Your are trying to turn it around and lack any kind of politeness. You are not enlightened as an individual.

your drawings are strait out of Hollywood, i have seen the all seeing eye, and sketches like those in various movies. This isn't anything new. I smell a rat. Plain and simple.

If you are not lieing, someone in your family needs help before someone is hurt. If you are telling the truth and honestly believe , give away your possessions now and prove it. Get a wad of cash, a huge wad, and go give it to some homeless guy and film it. What day is payday for you, since it won't matter anyways in two weeks.

Yes, his angry reactions have bothered me as well. I have looked at some of his post history on ATS, and he is a very angry and arrogant young man. Not a shining example of an enlightened one.

Also, if he is going to be ascending in a couple of weeks, why is he continuing to work at a job? If I was going to a new Earth, I'd quit my job and focus on my spiritual development full time until then. What does he need these last two weeks of paychecks for?

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join