It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange events concerning Dec 22nd 2012- Maybe a good idea to read this. Maybe not

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I find it hard understand that God, would speak to her directly like that. In everything I have read God is in the 7th dimension, I find it hard to see how their would be a direct contact, as God is beyond comprehension.
Even in the concept of the kundalini, if a person was working in the level of Aperture of Brahma, it would be had for them to even comprehend this Earthly existence.

The other thing to is that is kind of off wack is if this people were so great to ascend they would not leave all the other poor lost soul's out in the cold. This is the whole basic meaning of being a Bodhisattva.

I will admit that yoga is a good place to start, in perfecting, gaining control of the body, one is able to work on other things, such as the astral, etheric, and mental bodies, then one could build a solar body. But I doubt any of that is necessary to attain a end result, in the end all are saved.

The other thing I found you said much of nothing, you get rid of Troll's, your not writing a novel based on fiction.

Reveal something that means something anything, and you say your Mother does Yoga I presume you mean Hatha Yoga.
edit on 6-12-2012 by OOOOOO because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by cartesia
Why hasn't god spoken to me?

Why doesn't god speak to EVERYONE?

Personally I've always had it in my heart to never want to "see" any beings or "hear" any outside voices.
They had to re route the method to communicate with me through synhronicities & events within lucid dreaming.
Do you really want to hear a voice or could god speak to you through signs?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
While I could be relieved knowing that karmic justice would come on the planet, I have a problem with any message, messenger or God that is telling me that around a 1,000,000 people will be good enough to go to a better place while there are several million totally innocent children to be left to suffer. Thus, I refute your claims and stand waiting for the 21st to spit in the eye of whatever it is that has visited your mother. I know one thing with absolute certainty, the Creator of this Universe is Just.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by OOOOOO
I find it hard understand that God, would speak to her directly like that. In everything I have read God is in the 7th dimension, I find it hard to see how their would be a direct contact, as God is beyond comprehension.

Regardless of wether or not the story is true, and even with the fact that comprehending God is completely out of our league, if this God does exist (which I believe to be the God of the Bible - Father - son - Holy Spirit) and if He had the ability to create us and everything in the universe, I would also think that He would have the ability to condesend to our level and relay a message as He wishes. Of course His wisdom and ways are far above our ways, but He also knows how to communicate to us in a way that we can understand and comprhend.

Food for thought...

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
reply to post by Vaedur

I was wondering how long it would be before someone made a statement like yours. Im not even going to quote your reply.
My advice for you would be to keep swimming with the rest of those who choose not to see things from a different perspective. I for one obviously have read the OP in a totally different way to you.

I think that given the fact he chose to share something that he knew would face ridicule yet still posted and especially because its his mother,....yet still your reply??

Deny ignorance? Behave.
The OP stated that basically take it or leave it? Yet you thought necessary to post your reply. Ignorance springs to mind.

Wait a second, i don't even think you took the time to actually read what I said.
My point was two fold. I think your mother might be sick, and if something is really talking to her, it has bad intentions. I am not ridiculing him at all, read it again. Yes I though it necessary to post my reply. I think blindly believing that even if some being is talking to his mother, it's intentions are pure is not wise. Blind belief of anything is not good. I believe that if something is talking to his mother, it's intentions are evil. I'm taking what he says as truth that it's happening, and sharing my thoughts. Is that anything different then you are doing? Ignorance springs to my mind as well for some reason.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
By my calculations it seems your mom will ascend and you may not? ah well least you can tell us what happens.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

Technically the "Word' is not the Bible. The Word lives in all of us and we must find it within... not abroad. Jesus tells you that. I don't want to get into a Biblical argument, that is not my intent. I don't want this thread to go Bible thumping either with different interpretations going in a circle.

Ah, MamaJ...................so good to see your truth and light, not to mention love!

There is much darkness on ATS, yet as they say, a single candle can illuminate a dark room, but a light room will not be darkened by a shadow.

Have you seen the latest by Drunvalo Melchizedeck on Coast to Coast from Nov 22nd? Much of what he speaks about relates to the OP's topic:

edit on 6-12-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: grammar, syntax and context

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
If I told my kid I refuse to help her have a better life, and was going to let her suffer, because she disappointed me from time to time or didn't always believe in me, I'd be a bad parent and decried by most people.

"God" tells us that in the rapture, or tells this person's mother, that he's only going to save an incredibly small portion of "his children" because the rest disappoint him or don't believe in him, and that's okay?

See you all on December 22nd.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Vaedur

Fair one.

Why would you think evil though bearing in mind if she is able to be influenced in such a way with her hands then would it be fair to say if the intentions were evil a lot worse could have happened, but it hasnt.
I am actually intrigued by the OP and what i find is when a comment like yours is read it can be easily taken out of context. I am pleased you replied because we on ATS need to remember something important when reading text.
"You dont know how it was said" or "How it was meant from the person typing"
This also goes for scriptures and other text.

I appreciate your reply, thanks.
The point i am making is once one posts something along similar lines as you did the OP is suddenly bombarded with ridiculous statements/replies to discredit the thread. It happens so many times where ATS members lose interest because of sifting through it and also planted seed automatically has the other members asking themselves is he/she serious or not or simply filling us all with crap.
I hope i have explained my reply to u so it makes sense.
Thanks and if it means anything, sorry.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing your truth.

"If the truth is told, the youth can grow. They learn to survive until they gain control..." nas

Reading a great novel now which parallels your tesimony of mission: Quantusum

There are those aware, there are they who are unaware...but both of them that have their place in the grand cocreation wil do as created to brign its creation~

∞LOVE
mayallsoulsbefree∞

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by dfsjr51
I personally do not believe in GOD, Jesus, or any other religious figure. In my heart and mind I do believe in a type of higher power, but not those in the Bible or religious writings. I am not saying I believe in aliens or anything like that. I just feel that each individual person has in there heart and mind the ability to figure out things for themselves. I don't need churches (CULTS) or anyone else telling me what to believe. My sister is a born again nut head and she is always telling me I am going to HELL for not believing in GOD or Jesus. Who is to say who is correct. I like to keep an open mind about things and really don't need people like my sister or any one else harping on me about these things and telling me I am going to HELL, etc.. What I believe may be different from what you or anyone else believes, but who is to say I can't believe in who I want.

Hell is sometimes described as disconnected from your surroundings. I have a very strong feeling that both Jesus and god do not care about human dogma as long as the ideals and heart is in the right place. So if I call god Jesus/ONE/reality conciousness/HippsterSanta is probably not so much of a difference.

God (and I mean the thing that all religions should point towards) can take a joke and is very likely laughting with you since you are happy when you kid around with god.

What do you think give god most joy. A kid playing around with gods creation and enjoying it or a kid sitting miserable in church being feed (propbably) small minded views of god.

If the Christians are right will you keep a spot in hell next to you for me so we can keep each other company. Even a bad enviromental place can become comfortable if you have the right kind off people next to you that work together to build something better and keep your spirit up.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Thanks for your feedback. I'll try to answer a few of these questions and borderline absurd notions of what it is she does.

1st) Yes, she has already studied all of the world's major religions in detail. That was actually the first task she was given prior to being exposed to information she could not easily acquire outside of herself.

2nd) This isn't the start of a cult. I will not create a website for this, and am not interested in a following. I will just be answering questions from now until the end date.

3rd) All of you who are straw-manning me are seriously making me guffaw. What reason do I have for typing all of this? Do I have nothing better to do? Yes I do. I actually believed for a moment that through human experience, which is really the only legitimate form of knowledge, that you would appreciate this information. But never in the history of our planet has this been taken seriously, quite frankly because you are all with the juvenile mindset that either:

1) If it is different, it is evil. Utter nonsense.

2) If it doesn't follow my conditioned mindset, constructed based off of a form of thought only 400 years of age, it is poppycock.

Which is why I suggested against trying to inform anyone up until this point in time. My mother, having no computer skills, has asked me repeatedly to do this. I didn't want to solely due to the excrement I have read on these forums in the last few years, and especially what I'm reading in this thread.

It doesn't get any more complicated that that. If you are still considering medical issues, you have not read my posts, and I will not address that again.

Maybe I will post a video of her doing her thing. Because again, I'm not making this up. The harmony in her movements does not reflect someone with serious neurological problems.

In short, the good majority of arguments here come from individuals who are literally too ignorant and close-minded on these matters to actually insult.

-Yes Guanine. I was typing quickly and didn't think it through. But still, a pointless post on your part.

-My background in science is composed of contributing to scientific publications, conducting the SCIENTIFIC METHOD in order to answer questions, using data, and remaining completely detached from my work in order to provide sound and accurate interpretations of said data, and getting paid damn well to do it. That's the exact definition of having a scientific background. I won't defend my credentials anymore, because they are irrelevant to anything I'm informing you about.

Also, sorry, the world is not all skittles and rainbows. You are assuming equal treatment for all, when this isn't an issue of moral equality. It is about development of the soul. People will NOT ascend if they are not ready, and only you know if you are truly ready or not. Again and for the last time, there is a purpose to being here, to incarnating here. Sorry, but the good majority of you are living a in a fantasy world, where you think human kind, as it is, is fully capable of handling their situation better should they have the opportunity to start over. This is not true. Not even remotely.

Yes I type with good grammatical proficiency. I don't understand how that raises suspicion to my motives. Dear God......

The beings look and write differently, because English is not a language native to them. Is this something that eludes your complex rational abilities? I laughed after reading the criticisms to CHANNELED DRAWINGS. To better understand this, please re-read the last two sentences and let it simmer a bit. Asking for color in the drawings...was that a serious question? Am I speaking with adults? I will say this one more time, the drawings imaged the beings as well as was intended. It's not meant to be hung in the Louvre. Get real.

I never once said they were "spirits". I said Spirit Guides. meaning, we have spirits, and these beings guide us. Do your homework, or stay out of the discussion. I won't entertain ridiculous questions or arguments like that again. I'm here to provide useful information, not argue with the un-educated.

When people disappear, will there be a giant "lost person's search"? If many vanished within the same region, most likely people will connect the dots of the time frame this all happened and the unusual circumstance, and most likely will bring it to public attention. But it doesn't matter.

Nobody will be drinking the magic Kool-Aid at a certain time of the day to "ascend". Physical bodies are ascending here. Get that through your heads.

Yes, the time of books is over. If you don't understand what that really means, you still have a lot to learn.

Yes, It's EwokBoba. I like star wars and without ewoks, the movie would have ended at The Empire Strikes Back.

And finally, I this is not some giant experiment to test how likely you are to believe this the more I type. I do it to inform the public of what I and another have experienced in the same household.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Also, yes, you may have heard bits here and there from others. Does it mean it's plagiarized? Again, you are not considering every possibility. Multiple people having been given this information to spread is a lot more efficient than 2-3 people. Derp.

And I am not giving any opinions. You haven't read my posts.

To the poster below me, you are incorrect. Your ideas of what people are capable of knowing are based on your experiences with a very limited number of people, if any of them had experienced anything at all. If there is one thing I know for sure, it is that we are capable of knowing everything that we NEED to know in order to progress as a collective. Even in regards to spiritual matters. Typing in caps doesn't change this.

But if you insist, YES IT'S POSSIBLE THAT SOMEONE HAS THE ANSWERS.

Will provide part 3 in a few hours after work.
edit on 6-12-2012 by Ewok_Boba because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-12-2012 by Ewok_Boba because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
If this were to be true and say you did not ascend this time. If you continue on the right path can you ascend when you are ready later on?

I would also like to say regarding all this 2012 stuff. Every thread started about this contains the same replies over and over again with many of you stating what will happen. And everything you can think of has been said to happen.

My only suggestion is to stop posting as if you know for a fact that a certain occurrence is going to happen. Truth be told NO ONE knows exactly what is to come. NO ONE. I would also like to point out that all these voices some of you claim to have heard is not something I would trust. If there are other beings that can contact us through our inner self how do you know you are not being told lies?

The only thing we all can do is trust our guts. But you should always take caution. Please be careful what you post as facts because it can be a very dangerous road. There are many people reading this stuff that you could be causing a lot of stress and fear for them.

Don't get me wrong I feel certain changes coming for sure and I don't discredit what some of you claim to be going through. But just be careful what you are posting and how you are posting.

Peace to you all.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
OP thanks for the thread. I personally don't believe anything will happen but obviously through your experience you believe something will happen. I'm not one to judge and although it may seem "odd" to me I respect that you had the guts to post this information. I won't be taking this all too serious as I take nothing on this site serious because unfortunately there are many time a poster that will post just to bait. Soon enough we will find out.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I just worry about the OP's mother when nothing happens.
OP are you ready for that? I hope so.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Ewok_Boba

I had a kind of similar event many years ago. I was meditating, working on a particularly deep technique, trying to diffuse some serious anger I was feeling over a horribly violent and completely unavoidable incident that had occurred; the Waco massacre.

I felt like I left my body and I found myself in a long and winding hallway with vaulted ceilings and walls that seemed to be made of alabaster. There were carvings covering all of the space on the walls that I could see. It seemed like the walls themselves gave off a very dim light, otherwise, all was in darkness.

After I wandered a while two females in simple tunics joined me and led me to a circular room. They gestured that I should walk to the middle of the room. As I stood there I felt myself going up but could not figure out if I was on an elevator of some kind (a mechanical platform) or I was just being levitated. I became very frightened at this point. Up until then I was just curious.

A few seconds later I found myself in the middle of another circular room, only much larger and one half of the room opened onto a green landscape. Standing at the edge of the room, just where it opened into the outside was a being who seemed to be made of light and mist. I could not make out any particular features. I could not say that this being was either male or female but there was certainly a feminine aspect to it's overall beauty. As I stood there a feeling of the most complete peace and love washed over me.

This being did not speak but instead, with hand gestures and what I could only describe as holograms showed me what I needed to know. I was shown that man has become corrupted and rotten. Then I was shown that man could again stand and walk as complete, strong and beautiful again. I was "told" that I should let go of my anger regarding the people killed at Waco. Things happen as they will when people follow what they are told instead of what they know is right and we have all been given that knowledge. I was shown that all parties were responsible, (except for the children); the federal agents for embracing the violence and the people of the cult for giving up their free will and blindly accepting the words of a mad man.

The lesson seemed to bethe Cosmic Consciousness, God/Goddess, the Creator, whatever name you choose, lives in all things. We can decide to shut it out and war, disaster and chaos will follow or it can be embraced and peace will follow. It is in all things and in all of us. The first step to embracing the positive nature of this energy is to let go of all negative energy. When we find it in ourselves we have to cast it out and replace it not only with positive thought, but positive action.

I felt myself "return" with a thump. Tears were streaming down my face and I realized I had been gone for only a few minutes even though it felt to me like I had been away for hours. The question I had to ask myself was just what kind of an experience was this. Was it a dream, had I fallen asleep while meditating? It did not feel like a dream. All aspects of my senses were fully engaged during the time I was in that place. Had I somehow been allowed to see a physical manifestation of God/Goddess? I have no answers to any of the questions I asked myself that day.

I do know that I try very hard not to let negative thoughts manifest in my being. Don't get me wrong, I am human and it is apparently in our nature to become angry and frustrated. What I do is to work at figuring out what the particular thing is that is really making me angry. I find sadly that most often it is greed and willful ignorance. So once I figure that out I do my best to change that situation. Generally the only recourse I have is to speak of logic, reason and love with others. Most do not listen, but if I have changed one mind, then I have had success.

BTW, I have never again attempted that particular meditation technique. It was far too glorious and painful to wish to repeat. And I think I learned the lesson.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Ewok_Boba

If i was to say something along the lines of not holding what we have been forced to believe, or forced to think is right and taking that out of the equation leaves a different picture. A pure one.

Like that of a newborn.
A newborn child knows not what we know and if they were to be born with full speech what would they say?
Filling their own chalice with what they see and learn but due to the system of things, ae we really learning what we were supposed to or have we been tempted like a child in a sweet shop.

Hence where / why we have currently come to a point where we are not moving on but simply treading water?

link   

--Dec 12th, 2000-- Hello my Dear one. Mom: ..........????? Who is this? I am your Lord and Creator. Mom: ..........................what? Who is this? I am that which you call God. And you are my messenger. Mom: Why....why are you speaking with me? Who am I, that you would initiate conversation with? There are rulers, government officials, philosophers. Their ears deserve this audience, not me...

The dialogue reads like a phone call or a salesman at the door. I doubt the "Lord and Creator", "that which you call God" would be asked for or would provide identification, which is why it is written "I am". And what the mom said shows nothing but lack of faith.

Is your mom aware of you writing about it? Is your mom writing about it? Would you please direct me to the source if that is the case. I have enjoyed this thread thoroughly, having read two pages.

edit on 6-12-2012 by TRUELIES11 because: (no reason given)

link   
I'm still reading the rest of the thread but I'm getting kinda burnt out on it. There are a lot of positive messages in the previous pages that resonate with me & what I think I know, but regardless of that..

My take on it is, It's not like all of this information is going to help catapult people into being able to ascend any faster or at all.. there is no point in worrying about ascending or getting excited that you might ascend.
You either will or you wont and whatever the decision is it'll be because of where your soul is developmentally.
I feel like there is nothing to discuss in regards to the matter aside from people looking to others to validate themselves, speculate, and whatnot...which is ok.

edit on 6-12-2012 by LightWarrior11 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join