It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange events concerning Dec 22nd 2012- Maybe a good idea to read this. Maybe not

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

That's how the Vatican declares something to be a miracle cure or not. First it rules out if it could have been cured by human hands. THEN it looks to see if it was a cure that is 'impossible' by human ways.

The Vatican is the LAST place I would look to for any guidance, truths etc.

Like I said, it is a fact that is just your perspective, whether you accept this or not is a different issue, probably ego related.

Love and unity are the only Universal truths.

Peace and love brother.
edit on 6-12-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Thre OP is at WORK, if you had bothered to read through, you may have been informed of this. Obviously, you just want to exact hate onto people. If you don't like this thread then GO AWAY.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
So did they tell her anything about the 3 days of darkness?

Also, you completely forget to explain about the significance of march 22nd.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
Some people's hostility towards this information shows nothing but their own fear.

Way to go op, you got them quaking in their boots
or they could just be jealous of your stars and flags.

Errrrrrrrrrrr... No.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
I have no way of "knowing" anything and neither does the OP however......

I find it rather unsetteling that almost NONE of the people on the planet are going to be offered a way out of this hell we were born into.

Not a theory I subscribe to.
I would like to think that we will all have a choice in whether or not we move on to a paradigm of service to others.
To be sure, there will be NO SHORTAGE of people who, because they live their entire lives in a fear based mindset will refuse to allow their bodies to begin resonating at this much higher frequency and will instead choose to remain in their comfort zone.

This idea just makes more sense to me and it is what I hope to be the case.

If not then...well...........I suppose we'll be looking forward to a NWO soon hu?
edit on 5-12-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

I think the underlying tone here, is not that only 1:7000 will be chosen to go, but that only 1:7000 will CHOOSE to go.

Thats just how I read it, though.

I would hope its more than that... but, who knows. Perhaps you really, really need to be ready to go. Perhaps you must essentially be ready to DIE, consciously, and that, I would say surely, very very few are ready to do... perhaps only 1:7000

Just a thought.
edit on 12/6/2012 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Ewok_Boba

So, your mom is akin to a G-coupled protein receptor. And this event akin to....the cascade?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I'll bet a hundred dollars, that is 100$ i would film giving to a homeless person just for #s and giggles and film it and upload it, that this internet prophet does not have anything close to these conversatiosn with his friends and co-workers aside from a very small handful of individuals. The internet is the only place where they will consume his attention grabbing lunacy and he just loves it no doubt.

But to go ahead and stick on topic rather than just bashing the messanger. I do believe in aliens, I even believe there may be a force in the universe that has some kind of unknown influence on peoples lives. Maybe its God, or it could be dark matter, who knows for sure. Not I, and not Ewok and his mother either. But the beautiful thing about America is they are free to say whatever they want, and I would fight to protect their right to say so even if I dont agree with it. Thats why America is the greatest.

At least he canot be arrested for this like holocaust denial in Europe though. And the Europeans think they are so much more enlightend than us brutish Americans. Yea yea now I am ranting.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Originally posted by FlyersFan

That's how the Vatican declares something to be a miracle cure or not. First it rules out if it could have been cured by human hands. THEN it looks to see if it was a cure that is 'impossible' by human ways.

The Vatican is the LAST place I would look to for any guidance, truths etc.

Like I said, it is a fact that is just your perspective, whether you accept this or not is a different issue, probably ego related.

Love and unity are the only Universal truths.

Peace and love brother.
edit on 6-12-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

And yet... I look at your avatar and... from all the pine cones in the world you could choose from, you had to choose the one thats in the Vatican square...

Are you really sure you're not searching for guidance... "truth"... in the Vatican?
edit on 6-12-2012 by FraternitasSaturni because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

Not a shining example of an enlightened one.

You hit the nail on top.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
No. you are TROLLING..

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Wow when I left last night this was on page 5 I think... i've tried to read through most of the thread. I think that the seed of truth exist in all of us. I am not shocked to see that most of what has been said has been chalked up to demons, fallen spirits, or just plain crazy talk. I esp. like the comment from a fellow who said "gullible fools".. I'd like to share a bible quote with you about that.

Matthew 18: 2 He called a little child to him, and placed the child among them. 3 And he said: “Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

There was another poster who remarked.. why do you christians always believed your getting martyred? Well because back in the day.. Christ was considered a looney tune new age artist who had a blind following of other looney tune new age artist who were preaching against the temple, and against the old covenant of god... it was very sacrilegious to the hebrews. Who was this guru who had the gull to say he WAS the SON of god.. What a loon!! I mean what is this world coming to when you can go out and say you are not just with a holy spirit in ya... but made by that holy spirit and are of god.
and they were mocked and made martyrs. Now they do the same to others with no shame or heart. If I shared the sophia of christ or any other gnosis book.. it's sacrilege and not of the canon .. it is from the crazy cult and they do not see how there own canon was misshaped and reshaped by men who wanted to control the masses and not enlighten them. They to have become the pharisees.

I do believe some of the story.. I believe our mission on this planet (plane) is to ascend (to heaven.) I believe we are all here to help each other... Was there still more to the story because I was waiting for the part you said you had yourself experienced??

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by AlanT1

Who are you talking to?
I can not believe people are falling for this BS.
When nothing happens on the 21st we should find all the people who told us things would happen and duff them up

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ewok_Boba

Originally posted by Toadmund
I stopped reading after I read that god spoke to her.
Not to be rude, I just find that beyond belief.

and I dont mean to be rude, but I couldnt care less if you stopped reading. Your loss.

You better believe it. Im not even 1/3 of the way done. Pics incoming in a few hours. still at work.

And I have never heard of the law of one.

You have many of our support, my friend. Just ignore the sad skeptics and serial scoffers; they are the forlorn crabs at the bottom of the bucket, desperately trying to grab those moving upward, and pull them back down

link   
Good thread, it made an interesting read and would be wonderful to be true. One thing though, you said:

1) The majority of lives that people live, and concerns they have are complete bullsh*t. There is but one purpose. And it is to reach God. Everything else is insignificant.

So would that include working? Why aren't you out trying to help more people attain ascension rights? What do you need to work for, as other posters have alluded to?

Do you have access to this information and already know you aren't one of the chosen ones? That would suck...

Anyway, if your mother is one of the million chosen ones, then that must mean another 999999 people must be experiencing the same phenomena right? So why haven't we heard of these people also. You state your Mum has no computer skills, are we to believe all the rest of the chosen people are also computer illiterate?

On the bright side though I hope you're right and that there is something greater out there that we can aspire to.

link   
Very simple and direct question:

Why the title of this thread has the date of Dec 22nd 2012, if the text of the first post says something will happen on December 21 2012?

December 21 is not the same as December 22, and that can make a LOT of difference...

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
OP, your mom is going to commit suicide on December 22, 2012. She'll do this to make it appear as if her prophecy were true. If she doesn't then you'll know her entire story was a lie. She needs to get professional psychiatric help.

edit on 12/6/2012 by Cryptonomicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by GLontra
Very simple and direct question:

Why the title of this thread has the date of Dec 22nd 2012, if the text of the first post says something will happen on December 21 2012?

December 21 is not the same as December 22, and that can make a LOT of difference...

ZING and move it to the hoax bin.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAZ21
Good thread, it made an interesting read and would be wonderful to be true. One thing though, you said:

1) The majority of lives that people live, and concerns they have are complete bullsh*t. There is but one purpose. And it is to reach God. Everything else is insignificant.

So would that include working? Why aren't you out trying to help more people attain ascension rights? What do you need to work for, as other posters have alluded to?

Do you have access to this information and already know you aren't one of the chosen ones? That would suck...

Anyway, if your mother is one of the million chosen ones, then that must mean another 999999 people must be experiencing the same phenomena right? So why haven't we heard of these people also. You state your Mum has no computer skills, are we to believe all the rest of the chosen people are also computer illiterate?

On the bright side though I hope you're right and that there is something greater out there that we can aspire to.

Yup. That's why i believe this is 100% made up. Heck, one of the ladies in the pictures is from star wars, and the being even says from a far , far ,far away galaxie, lol.
If you belived any of this, you'd be nicer to people, and you would no bother "working" lol. And why bother trying to enlighten people, seems all the seats are already filled no? lol.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
December 22 is not the same as December 21...

Keep note of that...

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

Technically speaking, there are always 2 dates on Earth at any given moment. So it's a fact that Dec 20 & 21 will be two dates together, and when Dec 20 is over, then Dec 21 & 22 will be together. So if something is happening on Dec 21 on Earth, then by definition, it will also be Dec 22 somewhere else on Earth.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join