It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where does the idea that Freemasons worship Lucifer come from??

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Dude, so good to see you on this cloudy Friday afternoon. Today is the start of the Volksfest here in Ingolstadt I shall gladly drink a maß or two in your honour.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by lizzapuppy
Coming back to the pentagram, yes it was only seen as a satanic symbol later, but here is what Alister Crowley said that maid it what it is today..."Pentagram is used as the symbol of Venus because the celestial motion of Venus sketched a pentagram in the sky. It is termed the bright and morning star or Lucifer in the occult circles, hence and the pentagram utilized as a symbol to exalt Lucifer as the bright and morning star which is the title of Jesus Christ. The pentagram is a symbol of the anti-Christ." See one of the most influential people in the occult world had this to say about the pentagram, for people in the occult it is a symbol to show that they exalt Lucifer (he was the angel of light in heaven, now aka Satan of this world and a realm not all people can see), why is it that the pentagram is only used in occult realm? think about it....

Just for the record, Crowley did not say that.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Maybe it's because the masons consists of largely corrupt bastards who have a hand in the police, law, judges, barristers, lawyers etc etc.

Thus, making the balance of law and justice a very uneven game.

Just because you don't believe in the devil, doesn't make the masons any less corrupt.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLoneArcher

This was very enlightening. The majority of our Masonic Founding Fathers were not Christian either. Deitists instead. Certainly doesn't make them Luciferian although in many Christian contexts anyone who removes Jesus from the picture is doing evil. To each their own. Thanks again for shedding just a little light on a very mysterious subject.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoneArcher
Today is the start of the Volksfest here in Ingolstadt I shall gladly drink a maß or two in your honour.

Ha. Now you are getting tormented by guys on the other side of the planet. Awesome.

Poor network.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Dude, so good to see you on this cloudy Friday afternoon. Today is the start of the Volksfest here in Ingolstadt I shall gladly drink a maß or two in your honour.

enjoy a cold Pils for me brother. In fact, since it's hot here, you should have several. I told a friend of mine about my brother in Germany, and he agreed that we need to take a road trip. I told him I could find an English speaking lodge there and people who could point us to the good beer. (not that there is any other kind) One day I hope to make it over again and enjoy several pints. Have a great day BJD.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Today is the start of the Volksfest here in Ingolstadt I shall gladly drink a maß or two in your honour.

Ha. Now you are getting tormented by guys on the other side of the planet. Awesome.

Poor network.

ahh, but even you, with your malted barley and hops aplenty could not top the kind of beer that flows in his nape of the woods. But things are looking up! It's golf tournament weekend, and I hear tell, the beer cart will be traveling all over my neighborhood. Yes, it's Bud Light, but beer none the less.

edit on 10-6-2011 by network dude because: Augustusmasonicus won't share his beer

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
Maybe it's because the masons consists of largely corrupt bastards who have a hand in the police, law, judges, barristers, lawyers etc etc.

Just because you don't believe in the devil, doesn't make the masons any less corrupt.

you know, if you drove slower, you wouldn't have to worry about getting tickets.
Then the "corrupt bastards" wouldn't affect you.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Mr Lizard, I am sad to say that it is a sign of our times and indeed human nature that leads people to be corrupt and greedy. It does not take a Masonic Apron to bring out that trait, just the fact of being human.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by SickOfLies

Here is the structure of Freemasonry (Note: I forgot to get the Jesters that come from the Shriners). Our structure is not a pyramid, but rather like a tree.

I know several government officials who are Masons, but in reality I actually outrank them in the Masons. The few Masons I know in my Army unit I actually initiated in myself when I was Master of the Lodge.

Maybe it's because the masons consists of largely corrupt bastards who have a hand in the police, law, judges, barristers, lawyers etc etc

What percentage of us have our hand in the judicial system? We have some but its not huge.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

you know, if you drove slower, you wouldn't have to worry about getting tickets.

Funny. But I don't have a car.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Funny. But I don't have a car.

then you should have nothing to worry about! Walk carefully sir.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

whoa way to confusing! I mean i know where it start but i dont get how it branches in so many directions, I mean how do you know which path to take?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

A friend recently asked me to go on vigilantcitizen.com and WOW i'm really confused, i feel i can ask you because you are one of the only people on here who will give me a proper answer without ignoring the question or simply saying "your wrong" and i appreciate that. the sight is alot to do with Monarch programming by the Illuminati.
Also i re watched a couple of chapters from The Arrivals and found some pretty big holes in some info given but yet other bits of info they provide are like wet concrete in my mind yet to set. What i see, feel and read says their is something more to this then meets the eye (no pun intended maybe i should be saying meets the eyes) So for now i have to go with gut feeling and thats that either A) Freemasons are controlling most of the world to brainwash into what they want and believe (this one is lowest on my list) and that they do good for man and charities etc as a cover for those who are not a part of them, so they can say we cant be bad because we do this and that. B) Freemasons are indeed good that do good things out of kindness and love for their fellow man but some have taken the message the wrong way and are corrupt and taking advantage of their power which results in a bad name for the whole Freemason society. C) Only the People who are or who are going to be in a position of power or influence are trying to control the world through media, music, politics etc, and the rest of freemasons are there as either a cover for their real agenda or are simply being groomed to see if they can be told the truth and help gain more control of the world and the way we live who/how we worship etc. Either way i still respect your opinion and am looking forward to many more discussions with you on this. i do not mean to offend you or disrespect anyones beliefs as i believe you are good man and i wish you the best of luck with your decisions.
edit on 11-6-2011 by SickOfLies because: Forgot C- which happens to be the one i believe most at this stage

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Freemasonry has a very specific structure. I believe it was set up in such a way that completely eliminates the possibility that any group within freemasonry could gain power over any other. We are individual lodges broken up into districts. The districts are managed by a grand lodge representative, and the grand lodge of each state is separate from every other. In the past, there had been a state that caught a case of the ass and voted not to recognize another state. The only structure that could possibly have multi-state influence is the Scottish Rite, since their top structure is broken down into southern and northern US, jurisdiction. But even then, they would only have control over masons that joined the Scottish Rite. Those that joined the York Rite or Shrine, may not pay any attention to what the Scottish Rite has to say.

I firmly believe there is a group that controls the major aspects of what happens, and they drive public opinion through the media. Masonry is not set up to do that, nor does it have an agenda for that. We don't advertise what we do, and I would bet that you have little to no idea what masonry has done for your community. Only because we don't advertise what we do. It's part of who we are. We do the right thing because it's the right thing to do, not for recognition, or glory, or media coverage. In all the years that groups of people have hated the masons for whatever reasons, nobody has been able to find a big conspiracy. Sure there have been a couple small scandals involving some sub group, but nothing on the scale of even a whole lodge. (Unless you count P2, and they were so far off the reservation, I don't think they were considered masonic)

I would bet that most men you meet who are masons will be very nice polite gentlemen who would do anything they could for you. It's not a coincidence that happens. It's because that's the kind of men who join this fraternity. The men who want power, or glory, or women, run for office. They get into politics. They become pastors of large churches. We purposefully are not religious, or political. We seek to bring mankind together, not drive it apart. If there is a conspiracy within masonry I believe that is it.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

LOL. I know what you mean. Now imagine that most of those organizations have its own structure from the local level on up.
I did forget to include the Rectified Scottish Rite that branches from the Order of the Temple, but I did that as its recognition has caused quite the scandal among some Grand Lodges.

It can be confusing at times, but I've got used to the branches. Each branch has a specific goal or purpose, and several of the branches are invite only so you can't just hand a petition in. If you do get invited you're not forced to. It's kind of like BK, you can have it your way. You pick where you want to go. Some are content with staying at the Blue Lodge and those men are admirable Brothers who do great things for the Lodge. Others wish to branch out. I'm content where I'm at in the York Rite for now.

It's good to be civil, like that with each other.
edit on 11-6-2011 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
Well chief_counsellor, I can see just in the last hour or so that I was right. This thread is apparently just for masons to sit and pat each other on the back.

If not why did you start it?

You apparently did not want to know why people relate Lucifer to the Masonic order.

Just needed a few extra points, eh?

Yes, they formed a totalitarian rule here on the secret sociaties section of the forum, it's why it has been all time low here on this section of the forum, people don't post anymore because they know of the masonic mob on this section of the forum. This forum use to rock in the quality of the threads and in abundance of threads and posts.

Now back on topic, they protect Lucifer and distort facts because Lucifer is the light bringer for them, knowlege.
They even disasociate it from the bible calling it another one, and that there is another lucifer, or that lucifer in the bible is just something else.

You see Lucifer in the estonic art is the good guy estonic art meaning: rosicrucian, gnosis and masonry plus others. This is not about side taking, or what side you are on, this is about honesty. Instead they cover it up and
make it look that Lucifer is some wild chase persona that resides in the imagination of others.

They get offended when you call them Luciferians. If there was nothing to it they would not get upset, there would be nothing to it and they would not care about it.

It's what they want in this new order of ages, NWO to take control and instaurate satanism, a continuation of the
prophecy from the bible, (the hard times where we must past thru) or (the black pope) where you become this total control freak robot, totally lack any feelings at all and embrace satanism.

Will you join them in this magnificent quest for glory where they bring back Babylon (freedom in their view)
free from your feelings, from your self, from everything, where you get wasted then assimilated into what they want you to be, a good little robot based only on the pleajures of the material (freedom in their view)

The future sounds like robots having sex and screaming at each other, also marching in groups arranged in a perfect simetric way, to the satisfaction and amusment of the people that rule.

The crackpots are running the world, under the vale of Christianity.
edit on 12-6-2011 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
For me the idea come from the episode of Brad Metzler / statue of Liberty.

It was a gift from the free Masons and the stateu represents SATAN/Venus/Light bearer/ Prometheus or Lucifer
(5:22min)
and this video

common sense also. Secrecy is EVIL

Ohw and this video. This is way past the 33th degree Masonry

edit on 12-6-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

one of the comments on the youtube page

Very good message, more Luciferian than Satanic. We destroy to rebuild restore in the Light of Liberty and Freedom. The resolution of the opposites is on the symbol of the Cross, what is this Cross, it is both life and death .. Yours In Lucifer

Grand Hyrophant is the 99th degree

www.stichtingargus.nl...

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours
It was a gift from the free Masons and the stateu represents SATAN/Venus/Light bearer/ Prometheus or Lucifer

That's not what the video says. At all.

"In the fourth century, in Latin, Lucifer meant one who bears light, and it was often used as a name for the planet Venus, the morning star, the one who bears light first thing in the morning before the sun even comes up. In that sense only, the Statue of Liberty is a lucifer, is a light-bearer; not in the sense of Satan, not in the sense of Beelzebub, you know, the Prince of Darkness, it's not that kind of connection at all.

and this video

You mean where an old man of unknown credentials gets cornered and stumbles through a correct but bumbling definition of what Lucifer actually means? That's really definitive.

common sense also. Secrecy is EVIL

Someone should tell God that.

Ohw and this video. This is way past the 33th degree Masonry

So far beyond that it's not Freemasonry at all.

one of the comments on the youtube page

How authoritative.

Of an irregular body with no authority over Craft Masonry. I doubt the guy who posted the video was even that; the title "Grand Heirophant" is not exclusive to Freemasonry.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours

Except he Rites of Memphis and Mizraim are not recognized and are considered irregular, clandestine Freeamsonry.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join