It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where does the idea that Freemasons worship Lucifer come from??

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by chief_counsellor

the alphabet and all the languages and words.

lose cypher? (a cypher is a key to unlocking a code)
look i fear? (the only excuse for not seeing the code)
lucifer

the following phrases have the same identical ingredients, the same exact letters:

star trek capt. wi
patrick stewart

any truth revealed in this "code"?

the following phrases have the same identical ingredients, the same exact letters:

Morons, A Superconductive Solutions!
Annuit Coeptis Novus Ordos Seclorum
On Apes' Code: Voluminous Instructors

thoughts, things & stuff,
ET

[edit on 22-6-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ForkandSpoon

Freemasonry has far more in common with the beleifs of your ancient ancestors then the extremism peddled now. Far more then you'll ever be willing to learn.

"I praise well-thought, well-spoken, and well-done thoughts, words, and deeds. I embrace all good thoughts, good words, and good deeds; I reject all evil thoughts, evil words, and evil deeds."

Please do study the wisdom of the ancients, much of their wisdom is based on the same principles masonry venerates. Masonry has MUCH in common with them. As opposed to those zealot and extremists now that peddle hate, and destructive natures.....one merely needs to check the fruit to see which theologies are rotten.

[edit on 22/6/2010 by ForkandSpoon]

well spoken, freemasonry is often depicted as a satanic cult. But this is ignorance that speaks from the mouth of the people who say that.

I am born in an ancient European masonic family and I have put my nose in my uncles books at the age of 8.

I am close to 60 today and still learning. The wisdom of the ancients was far ahead in time and they knew things that make us think where the hell they found it.

But, lets not forget that today we know humans have been on this planet far more long we thought they where.

Note just that I am not a mason for the reason that being free means for me belong to nothing and make part of nothing.

I have a enough with 3 women, one that made the 2 others and those 3 walk on my feet too often what is enough action in my life.

Despite this I think that Masons serve a real noble cause in relation with the teachings. But, as so often those societies are also miss-used for personal interests and many of those that belong to it do not know much about the teachings.

I am a Kabbalist since more then 50 years now and the wisdom of Kabbalah is found just in any cult, religion and so called secret society.

I have learned during all my studies the basic thoughts of Kabballah wit Michael Laitman, went trough the complete Gnosis, mainly the one writen by Samael Aun Weor and am into Hermetics with the Golden Dawn where I stick more to the teachings of Eliphas Levy and Israel Regardie then Crawley.

But, as you relate in your comment, extremism we find now, mix-up between what is right and wrong is not the right way to go. I said in another comment that I don't know if people like Jordan Maxwell, David Icke, Michael Tsarion and similar are that stupid and ignorant to spread all that Bulls.. or if they follow an agenda and get paid for from those who write that agenda.

None of all that goes in the right direction and the way the world is acting and the way it goes there is no future and not much hope. If one says that after 2000 years of evolution we face a religious war on this planet. In fact we regress we do not evolute at all.

But, let us not paint all in black, my cult teaches me to see things positive and as far as I can I do so.

As you say and I repeat to all those that cross my way, PLEASE, study the wisdom of the ancients, it will not make out of a bad man a good on or out of a good man a better one but it will help both to change there way of seeing things and react and decide in a different way. If all would do so, it would change much in this world.

Steven Weinberg said : "If there where no religions, good man would do only good, bad man would do only bad. Only religions make good man do bad things."

No need to confirm how right he was.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

Originally posted by chief_counsellor

the alphabet and all the languages and words.

lose cypher? (a cypher is a key to unlocking a code)
look i fear? (the only excuse for not seeing the code)
lucifer

star trek capt. wi
patrick stewart

you should know one thing and that is that humans like to play games. If you know the Gematria of Kabbalah and such a play with numbers exist with the glyphs of the greek and the jewish alphabet, you can create millions of names who have the same number code.

If you take Yesos, the greek name of Jesus it makes 888.
Now if you know atomic scale you know that 666, 777 and 888 are the vital elements and relate a number of neutrons, protons and electrons in an atom. Element no 6 with 666 is Carbone, element 7 with 777 is Nitrogen and Element 8 with 888 is Oxygen.

So, now you know also why the devil need so much of 666 to heat up the hell.

But those are only partial facts and the wisdom of the ancients is a composition of astronomy, astrology, physics, psychology, para psychology, meta physics, meta para psychology, nuclear and quantum physics and all this is coded in a book that people worldwide use to pray.

Let's see Kristos in greek Gematria and we get 1408. If you take the orbit of Saturn and draw a square inside this circle you get a side length of 1408.

So this shows you clearly that the geometry of the space and the Zodiac was well known and let me tell you that in kosmic calculation, calculation of the human body and many facts of the sacred geometry, the number 666 is an important number and equals 212 x phi.

I recommend the book of William Stirling, The Canon to get an insight into Gematria in the bible in relation with astronomy and sacred geometry.

Once you wen trough that, you will change your opinion and never see again in the number 666 any evil or bad.

Those who want to make you believe that are in my eyes simply idiots.
But, since humans believe just anything .....

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   

None of all that goes in the right direction and the way the world is acting and the way it goes there is no future and not much hope. If one says that after 2000 years of evolution we face a religious war on this planet. In fact we regress we do not evolute at all.

"What has been will be again,
what has been done will be done again;
there is nothing new under the sun."

Nothing truer ever spoken..........

But, let us not paint all in black, my cult teaches me to see things positive and as far as I can I do so.

If one beleives in a divine mind regardless of which "cult/faith" we choose....then one has to beleive this life/world serves a purpose. Personally I don't know that regression is a bad thing....the leaves regress in the winter so they can bloom in the spring......Not only my nation but all nations have become selfish and fat.....perhaps a little regression to our primitive "noble" values is what is needed, a pity it requires great suffering before we cling to them again. Time to harvest what we've done.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by eurocrates
I recommend the book of William Stirling, The Canon to get an insight into Gematria in the bible in relation with astronomy and sacred geometry.

thanks for all the info, and i think i will look up that recommended book!
William Stirling you say?

thanks,
ET

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

you are right, i have no evidence of wrong doing. unless you consider lying to someone about the belief system they are practicing wrong. since these meetings and outings are closed to the public, you have no evidence of the lack of wrongdoing either. you seem eager to put this debate into a nice little ball of conspiracy theory. as i said before, this information has nothing to do with my experience in the order. that is personal and private. this information applies to ever girl ever to be a job's daughter, and the parents that are allowing their daughters to be members. if i were in the position of putting my child in a group such as this, i would want to know these facts. i sure wish i knew them at the time i was initiated. and it is clear to me by the lack of intellegent response that you have not even reviewed this info before making your oposition known. very sad. or is it that you can not explain this away so you have to respond in a general way with no mention of the information fueling this discussion?

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by exjobie

So because you have some skewed perception you find it wrong? Let's say it is based of this other book of Job, did your belief system change? Were you damaged by it? The basis for your argument is childish.

Well, as you are the accuser, without evidence your allegations mean nothing, especially as I have sat in on many meetings and have never seen any wrong doing.

Well, whatever happened while in the Jobies, I'm sorry you didn't have a good experience, but I've never seen any wrongdoing. It also appears you didn’t learn anything from the lessons it teaches in the ceremony.

The Order is based off the Book of Job, but some of it could’ve been pulled from this other book. Whether this is true or not, it doesn’t have any sinister applications and I think you are blowing this out of proportion.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

Originally posted by eurocrates

thanks for all the info, and i think i will look up that recommended book!
William Stirling you say?

thanks,
ET

www.hermetics.org...

it is here in the download section of the hermetics site. There are many books there, and topics relate the subject the books relate too. There is just something for anyone who are learning and teaching the occult.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ForkandSpoon

]

"What has been will be again,
what has been done will be done again;
there is nothing new under the sun."

Nothing truer ever spoken..........

If one believes in a divine mind regardless of which "cult/faith" we choose....then one has to beleive this life/world serves a purpose. Personally I don't know that regression is a bad thing....the leaves regress in the winter so they can bloom in the spring......Not only my nation but all nations have become selfish and fat.....perhaps a little regression to our primitive "noble" values is what is needed, a pity it requires great suffering before we cling to them again. Time to harvest what we've done.

that is right, we function to the law of the royal arch, we rise, we reach the top and we regress and we fall. That is the law of the existence of all matter.

And once done, we start the same game again, without having learned from the past. But, to learn what. Matter has it's own way of acting, all turns the same way all the time and matter has created the human to manage its own other creations, to clean, to modify, to use, transform it and recycle energy.

Matter cares a f.ck what ever you think, what you believe in or not. The way you create your own shell and live in it is the way it reflects on you and that is the law of causality and with some understanding, some obedience to certain rules and most of that rules are given in the holly scriptures, we could avoid over populating this planet, manage and share it's resources in equity among all and live a true paradise.

But........... no need to make you a picture.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
You, this should not be tolerated as discussion.

It's so stupid, I'm surprised it's still "up".

Look, it ain't all the same...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Dont discuss freemasonry with a freemason. Let them think that they are doing something good. Just stay with God and let these wicked sinners burn later on. People with secrets are dishonest people.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dsektionen
Dont discuss freemasonry with a freemason. Let them think that they are doing something good. Just stay with God and let these wicked sinners burn later on. People with secrets are dishonest people.
No, people who can KEEP secrets are TRUSTWORTHY people.

But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. Matthew 6:3-4

Teach them his decrees and instructions, and show them the way they are to live and how they are to behave. But select capable men from all the people—men who fear God, trustworthy men who hate dishonest gain—and appoint them as officials over thousands, hundreds, fifties and tens. Exodus 18:20-21

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Dsektionen

Think we are doing good? Has not our charity helped so many unfortunate souls? Nor will I burn in hell for being a Freemason as I am also a God fearing Christian. My oaths contradict none of God's laws. Only He will judge me and no man can say what is in my heart and what my relationship is with God. Too many people confuse secrecy with privacy.

I'm sure you will not give me your social security number, bank account number, PIN number, and so on. Such things you want kept private, secret.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I suggest you read these testimonies and any other links on this site... www.ephesians5-11.org...

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites; please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

- A link and short quote if necessary

- A brief description

- YOUR thoughts, comments or opinion on the subject.

Sauron
Super-Moderator
edit on 7/6/2011 by Sauron because: added Moderator Note

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SickOfLies

I have a super Idea. How about we all live our lives as best we can and let GOD judge who is on the right path and who is not. That way, I don't have to be worried about falling into a born again cult and spending my life condemning others when I should be a bit more worried about living my life a bit closer to God.

Or you could continue to attempt to convince everyone that you got direct information from God and he thinks your group is the only ones getting into heaven.
Judge not, lest ye be judged

Oh, and have a nice day.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I never claimed to nor tried to convince people i get direct information from God, I came across this site while doing some research into the freemasons.
Nor do i claim that only a certain group are getting into heaven, my particular beliefs are that there is only 1 God The Almighty, but there are lots of different religions that call him by another name and worship him in their own ways and as long as it is God and not Lucifer they worship, they can call him what they want and worship him how they feel is right.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Well I joined this ite of abovetopsecret because a few threads actually caught my attention, although I do not all about freemasons the more i read into it the more i realise neither do most of the freemasons themselves, their is so much conflicting information given by people claiming to be freemasons my favourite being some have said non members cannot sit in on meetings whilst on other threads some welcome non members to go to their nearest lodge and sit in on a meeting before they judge??? which one is it??? the reason i replied to this post is because i found the argument childish, i mean most of Senraks arguement and posts were complaining that spellin waz wrong and others didnt even make a point like... What things? What organizations? ... well he explained what things and Im guessing Masonic organizations as that is what we are discussing. also... Bully for you. So what?... um wheres your point?... also Yadda yadda, etc. etc. ad nauseaum... again where is your point? anyway i've had enough of this thread I agree with defcon5, and I like that he actually puts a point across and is open to a discussion where as the "freemasons" just disregard whatever is said that they dont agree with and say people are attacking and telling lies about them, Why open a thread if you dont want to hear from a different side or opinion?
edit on 9-6-2011 by SickOfLies because: Wrong meaning with some words, didnt look at how old post was i replied to until after i replied

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SickOfLies

Where exactly has a Mason told someone that they could sit in a Tyled meeting ? You are confusing an invitation to come to a lodge BUILDING to sit down and talk with Masons prior to their closed meeting and sitting in on a closed or Tyled meeting . Anyone who wishes to come to a lodge BUILDING and talk with the Brethren are more than welcome , they simply can not attend the "Tyled" or closed meeting .
edit on 9-6-2011 by whenandwhere because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-6-2011 by whenandwhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SickOfLies
reply to post by network dude

I never claimed to nor tried to convince people i get direct information from God, I came across this site while doing some research into the freemasons.
Nor do i claim that only a certain group are getting into heaven, my particular beliefs are that there is only 1 God The Almighty, but there are lots of different religions that call him by another name and worship him in their own ways and as long as it is God and not Lucifer they worship, they can call him what they want and worship him how they feel is right.

well, it sounds like your beliefs fit right in with those of masonry. Maybe you should look at the other side of the coin to see what it has to offer. I'll give you a hint, if you look at religious fanatics who are against anything that doesn't fit in their box, you probably won't find much truth. Luckily, you have a tremendous resource of actual living breathing masons on this site whom you can ask questions and learn from. If you aren't already sure you know what's going on.

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join