It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Jesse Ventura is not allowed on.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Jesse Ventura talks about CIA implanted in State Government

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SyntheticPerception

I just lost ALL respect for ventura.He showed himself to be a shill for the NWO.He states that "almost every war on the face of the planet is due to religion:" and the fools accept that and clap./
MAO wasnt religious.Stalin wasnt religious.Pol Pot wasnt.The first world war ww2 and vietnam and korea were not fought over religion.The crimea war and the french revolution were not over religion.the russian revolution usa civil war and american revolution were not fought over religion.
So which of these so called religious wars have I missed?jesse is a FOOL for saying that and a shill for the NWO.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by GFB12

I love me some Jesus, why bring him into this?

I must have missed something.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by GFB12

Oh I remember you now

Maybe try to stay on subject?

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Jesse goes where nobody else dares to go. Whether he's on or off base, he definitely gets people to think outside the box. Some people may think he's controversial, but that's because he's not main stream. When we all think the same and tow the same political line, we view people like Jesse as a conspiracy nut. Who's to say that some of his thoughts on various subjects can't be plausible? He brings up some tough questions that are not easily answered.

He's worked in government and the military, he understands demolitions and how the military machine works, he's not afraid of government pressure, so based just on these credentials, you have to give some weight to some of his assertions related to conspiracies within the government. Heck, we give more weight to accusations by people who have less credentials than he has!

I myself would vote for this guy if he ran for president. If anything, he would make the term "transparent government" a reality. At the least, he would shake things up down in Washington.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
This video is old and has been posted before, people keep reposting it on youtube like its new.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I like Jesse but I dont think he cares nearly as much as people think he does.
edit on 5-12-2012 by tehdouglas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Finally got into this thread. Alright, first of all, I'm loving how the show host was kissing his keister at the very end. Nice maneuver, but more transparent than my empty wine glass. In addition, I particularly enjoyed the "you're in the minority" segment. It's wonderful to see people opening their eyes.

In fact, that was the greatest part. By FAR the greatest part. An almost random selection of people, none of them paid, playing the most balanced audience you could possibly draw from a hat. And they were able to listen to Jesse, comprehend the points he was making...and they supported him. That is the most crucial part. The most unbiased party you could pull from a random number generator system, and they agreed with him.

Now that was beautiful. I couldn't give a fart about the host - it was the audience reaction. You can flap your gab all you want, but if no one agrees, you're alone. You have nothing. And Jesse managed to engage them all. He managed to make them think. He took over the entire show, he stole the power and the control from the host. He looked the competition in the eye, and he owned the subject. He took the whole deal by the testicular assets and clenched his fist.

Gorgeous.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by tehdouglas
This video is old and has been posted before, people keep reposting it on youtube like its new.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I like Jesse but I dont think he cares nearly as much as people think he does.
edit on 5-12-2012 by tehdouglas because: (no reason given)

Crap sorry.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
The last episode of CT was on skinwalker ranch. That one connected some colorful dots.
He didn't give Icke a chance to explain anything and he tends to be a little impatient when dealing with non traditional information but otherwise I enjoy the show.

edit on 5-12-2012 by starshift because: better video

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by starshift

Thanks for posting this one.

I have not seen it yet

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Well, Jessy has opened another mind, and a powerful one at that! Things are starting to look up for once!

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by GFB12

I just lost ALL respect for ventura.He showed himself to be a shill for the NWO.He states that "almost every war on the face of the planet is due to religion:" and the fools accept that and clap./
MAO wasnt religious.Stalin wasnt religious.Pol Pot wasnt.The first world war ww2 and vietnam and korea were not fought over religion.The crimea war and the french revolution were not over religion.the russian revolution usa civil war and american revolution were not fought over religion.
So which of these so called religious wars have I missed?jesse is a FOOL for saying that and a shill for the NWO.

You are not digging deep enough. At the root of every war, there is always or usually a disagreement over religion.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

Oh my god. That video was intense! Yeah he's got a little hubris but I don't care. I forgive him because being elected as an independent governor is a huge accomplishment in the ridiculous rigged system we have. And he obviously cares, and I think that if it were in his control he would make things right.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Jesse's not computer savvy and has stated he doesn't get on line but gets his information from books and magazines. Unfortunately, this puts him severely behind the 8-ball in being able to do research. I wish there was a way to get a hold of him and convince him to start looking at all the available information about 9-11, etc; there's a wealth on line and he at least has the ear of the media. In the meantime, he's helping get people to listen but he's easy to marginalize.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Just wondering if Jesse Ventura ever asked to be on ATS or tried to join. Yeah.......
edit on 6-12-2012 by Gridrebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by GFB12

No, He said "Almost every war (in my lifetime anyway) had a religious basis in it plus the big business and money being made because of it"

Also Vietnam was a religious influence by moving Vietnamese religious factions into power which started the war.
Next to that it is very naive to deny religion in any war we had so far because whenever religion was not the main reason for it ,Religious faction have always been a deciding factor in them, all the way up to the pope and the likes.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   

I just love this guy, he's right about everything except one thing. The real God isn't about religion, real Christians aren't about religion, and Jesus Christ is not a mythical figure based on some guy's life. Jesus is everything the Bible says He is, He's very much alive and well. "Truly, truly, I say unto you, you must be born again to see the Kingdom of God." Don't mistake the Kingdom of God as the church, the Kingdom of God is a very literal place, but not in this dimension, and if you've been born again, you know that all too well.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I had to laugh when Piers Morgan said he knew what happened on 911 because his paper had spent 5 or 6 months researching afterwards.

This is the guy who had to resign as the editor of his paper (The Mirror) because they published photos of 'British soldiers' abusing Iraqi detainees which were exposed as crude fakes. This shows the level of research and journalism that occurred at the paper under his tenure.

en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join