It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Jesse Ventura is not allowed on.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
he IS allowed, like the poster before me said he is on alot of different media venues. my problem is that he looks like he's kinda crazy, sounds like he's kinda crazy, and therefore can be readily dismissed as being kinda crazy. in our "perception is everything" style of media today, a more somber, soft-spoken, better-groomed persona would have more gravitas. he's loud, he's ponytailed with a bald head, and he looks like he just rode in on a harley....that's why he is allowed to have media airtime.

Gandhi looks about the same.

You think he's crazy?
edit on 6-12-2012 by Vandettas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Don't really understand Ventura at all. I know he seems passionate in his beliefs but am not quite sure of how honest he really is. He talks a good talk but then he also did not walk that talk when he ran for governor. In other words he used that very same system to benefit himself that he now condemns. I think that is a little hypocritical to say the least.

He also condemns all religions as though to say that they are the factor in all wars without due credit to the peace loving people in many religions and the great strides in civilizations that are created by some. Along with this view, he repeats with great pride that he is an atheist as though to confirm that religion is a tasteless ignorant flaw of the mind. I find that being as disingenuous as what he himself parrots as being an atheist. The mind set of an atheist is their right in life without the constant effort of convincing the world that they are somehow superior in being an atheist. Quite frankly I am fed up with the attitude of atheists and their campaigning for recruits just as they are fed up with creationists.

If Jesse Ventura was as fair minded as he proclaims then I believe he should make an honest effort to rectify the corrupt system that he so proudly served instead of moving to another asylum. Mexico cannot possibly offer more comfort and safety than what we have in this country. I simply do not believe that. I am led to believe that Ventura is a double minded seeker of attention and contributes nothing to this republic.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
A couple of things

Jesse's weird movement and rocking, I suspect he's actually suffering from the onset of Parkinsons or some other nervous system illness. His speech has slowed and slurred, his movements are slow and cumbersome and his rocking is for me a clear proof that he's suffering from Parkinsons.

It all adds up..

Next, please separate Jesse from his Conspiracy role, that is a scripted gig and for me often confuses more than it answers. What you see on that is a written script which Jesse's most likely has some input but not much, he's just there as the big conspiracy figure head, its not really HIS show.

And lastly, Pies Morgan should learn to shut up and listen, just because he hob nobbed with the rich and famous and invaded their privacy time and time again does not mean he is an expert. Piers LOVES the sound of his own voice, we in the UK have pretty much had enough of Piers of the er years, before he was sacked by the Daily Mirror he was on screen almost as much as he is now.

Thankfully Jesse handled him like an old pro and rounded him up and dropped the whoopass on him, and Piers HATED it.

I have a lot of time for Jesse, I agree with almost all I hear from him, he has a rare honesty for an ex Politican, most likely why he is an ex one. Most likely would not be bribed

As for the WT7 BBC bit, sorry Piers but that DID happen and its been seen on here many times, what we read in to it can vary but as Jesse said, it was and is a fact that cannot be denied.

Oh and to my American cousins, when you are bored and finished with Piers Morgan, PLEASE don't send him back to us in the UK, we really don't want him back. Pump some lead into him and drop him down the building supports.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
To the folk that don't like Jesse's remarks about religion being behind most if not all wars....Get over it, its true.

Look at the Muslim world, its to this day still as blood thirsty as all were in the old days, yes many religions have done terrible deeds and gone to war but the Radical Muslim world has not educated itself, its still all about killing for Allah.

Sorry, but it is, religions should be aspiring to bring about peace and not looking for ways to start wars.

As always, its the innocents in these places that suffer, the warlords flourish and remain protected. We don't talk of them as war lords, we talk of them as Politicians, Religious men, wise men, yet in truth they are just war lords using the oldest trick in the book.
edit on 6-12-2012 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by SyntheticPerception

Here's the BBC video Jesse was referring to... still to this day a lot of people don't even know about it. I love the way the host had some sort of mental spasm of denial when Jesse brought it up.

edit on 5/12/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

Crikey! holy jiminy crickets were those controlled explosions going off in the windows? I have never seen that before. Rapid explosions going off in succession bang bang bang bang 1-2-3-4. Has any OS proponent tried to explain that? I'm curious to hear what they have to say. If there had ever been any doubt in my mind, this evidence has now completely extinguished all (if any) remaining glowing embers of uncertainty.

P.S Piers Morgan is a tool.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by DoYouEvenLift

the hell? strong misc presence ITT

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
if more people took a stand and talked as he does he'd be taken more seriously but since he's alone and promoting a book he's just another conspiracy nut. we all need to take action if we are to generate any kind of "real" change ans sadly it'll never happen we're all to fat and comfy and no one wants to be the cause of a family member's suffering and in birth there's pain so we will never be reborn. jesse is awesome i wish we all cold be like him.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by rollsthepaul
Jesse Ventura is Illuminati. You can't be in complete control, unless you control the opposition. Try to wake up.

Originally posted by mazzroth
Ventura is like Alex Jones on Steroids, a pompous self important egocentric sociopath who over emphasizes his words and drives me crazy as soon as he opens his gob. I have tried to listen to his Conspiracy Docco's but I have to turn it off after about 5 minutes.

Oh "waaa". Everyone here cries Illuminati this or disinfo agent that. No one else is on msm TV even offering the other side of the story. Without him and maybe one or two other people, there wouldn't be a word spoken about conspiracies, other than that the people that believe in them are kooks.

Would you rather have a cranky old ex-wrestler/navy seal talking about important things that never get brought up, or just never having them brought up in the first place at all? So he sounds a little crazy and egotistical.. he makes some valid points and makes the viewer aware of things they can google for themselves. Do you think the "illuminati" want people knowing or even thinking about the 58,000 people that died in Vietnam for what basically turned out to be a false flag?

eta: didn't realize the posts I was responding to were 7 months old.. Oh well
edit on 6-12-2012 by jessejamesxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyntheticPerception
This is why Jesse Ventura is not allowed on live TV

He tells it straight up.

The guy interviewing seems to grow somewhat uncomfortable with what he is saying.

Jessie should have body~slammed him through the table.

I feel he does help bring awareness to some who may only get their daily news from mainstream media. The majority of people watching TV or the news believe everything they are told for the most part.

For the ATS crowd much of the things he says wont shock us at all, but to have him speak on live TV and say these things is good to maybe shed some light on those who choose not to deny ignorance.

(added above from below
)

edit on 5-12-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/12/12 by JAK because: Title edit. Please see The use of All Caps

[edit] sorry for caps it was an accident

Thanks for fixing.

edit on 5-12-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

I personally don't like Jessie after he went to the SEAL bar, where they where morning a loss of a member, saying more seals should die. Just my opinion, as I love our troops and to hear anything like that being said makes me incredibly mad.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Reply will work better than Quote sometimes.

I personally don't like Jessie after he went to the SEAL bar, where they where morning a loss of a member

We all have are moments though you know? If I was forced to imagine "why" that happened I would guess it was because of some personal trauma Jessie experienced while he was a seal.

Personally I think we are all wonderful beautiful creatures who make "mistakes" at times and lose our way for the moment. Most often when the situation resonates with us on a personal level.

Thanks for stopping in.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Seede

Watch that first video and tell me you think he doesn't 'believe' that 911 is a conspiracy. You have to look no further to see that this guy, DOES believe this stuff, regardless of whether or not it's true.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
right on Jesse keep'n it real...........

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
If Pierce had agreed with anything Ventura said about 9/11 then I can almost guarantee the bosses of the tv station would be having words and then he'd be shown the door a couple of weeks later. They'd say he doesn't share the values that the station wants to promote...bla bla bla. Pierce had no option but to toe the party line and attempt to deny everything Ventura said.

If Pierce doesn't agree or feels he can't then fine. But to claim "conspiracies" and "crackpot" comments is rude and makes it look like an attempt to discredit Ventura and make him look strange and weird.

I find Pierce Morgan arrogant and smug at the best of times, so it was good to see him get owned in that "debate."
edit on 6/12/12 by Kram09 because: missed out words

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
That man is just a waste of space, I'm just glad he is now Americas problem.

I thought it was hilarious when Clarkson punched him one.

Horrible horrid man.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Awesome vid - S&F.

I think his 'show' makes him come off a little out there sometime, but this interview was AWEsome. He handled himself very well. Was extremely well spoken and well informed.

Piers is a complete tool.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

That is one thirsty squirrel you got there..

Jeesh!

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
That was awesome!
A real moment in tv when the MSM gets called out as liars by an entire audience when Ventura asks if them if he has made sensible comments.

I think he obnoxious and a loudmouth but bless him he's doing our country some good.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I think that Piers "knew" that Jesse made some noise about 9/11 conspiracy, but really thought it was all for show. Jesse was there to talk politics, and so I think at first Piers was genuinely surprised at the firmness and broad sweep of Jesse's 9/11 claims. Whether or not Piers KNEW 9/11 was a con job, I think he was stunned that someone like Jesse would actually SAY IT OUT LOUD on live TV, and not back down from it.

He certainly became uncomfortable when he realized that Jesse was gonna lay out some evidence.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar

Jesse is on tv a lot talking about "false flag this" and "cover up that". Its annoying when people try to pretend he is some how being censored or is the "face" of conspiracy theorists.

In fact, he gets far too much airtime as it is. He makes me not take the subject seriously because he never really accomplishes anything yet he seems to view himself as some sort of revolutionary.

I agree, I think this guy is one sentence away from drooling on himself.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Two thing about Jesse,

He should stop acting like a F@$#% redneck. I have seen the video were he epic failed on trying interview David Icke. I do appreciate his tv series conspiracy theory.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join