It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Jesse Ventura is not allowed on.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SyntheticPerception

Remember the scene from Predator anyone?

I wouldn't mess with the dude.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

"I ain't got time to bleed."

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
jesse's right. describing ops without naming names is no big deal.

they all probably sound the same too.

kicked down a door in some middle eastern village and killed a bunch of terrorists.

but the ones like infiltrating a sovereign nation and sabotaging it's infrastructure or going to some third world country and overthrowing governments are acts of war, so i can see where the criminals that ordered it want it kept secret.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

I wish I had Predator on DVD right now,

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
You know one big problem that Jesse Ventura uses that affect his show negatively, is using Alex Jones as his go to man on these conspiracies.

One of his other problems is the fact he makes sure to tell them all he is an ex governer, and in doing so he feels that he is entitled to certain things.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

I guess telling them he was an ex wrestler would be a better approach

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by votan

I think I should have phrased that diffrently..

I said that because he uses it to feel more important than he really is. He feels because he was a governer he is able to make accusations without very much research being done. He pretty much believes any and all drivel spit his way from Alex Jones.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

in doing so he feels that he is entitled to certain things.
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

I don't think he uses it to feel entitled to something more than anyone else. I feel he uses it more in the same way everyone with a "title" would, to ad credibility to his views. The mainstream calls anyone who doesn't swallow the "story" a nut job.

Yea he may be crazy just like us.. but he has been a governor dammit.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal
IF that's the Piers show I think you're linking, then yes this is a good example.

Also, notice how the audience sides with Jesse and disowns Piers. LOL.
edit on 5-12-2012 by fourthmeal because: misspelled.

What you noted is a very profound point.

A huge majority of the public recognized just how crooked and deep the rabbit hole goes with our government. Nobody is surprised by the lengths our government will go to get what they want. They know how ruthless politicians are and what they are willing to do to get paid by their billionaire bosses.

Yet we still hold elections and hire these scum to run things??????????????

We are officially insane.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by votan

I think I should have phrased that diffrently..

I said that because he uses it to feel more important than he really is. He feels because he was a governer he is able to make accusations without very much research being done. He pretty much believes any and all drivel spit his way from Alex Jones.

Sounds to me like you just have an axe to grind against jones and anyone affiliated with him.

Jones puts out twisted information but information you would never find on mainstreammedia.

he fools no one but the gullible just like the mainstream media does with their #.

if i had to hear lies everyday on the news i would rather hear jones than fox news or any other mainstream network.

scratch that i can't stand jones voice, I would rather see those foxy anchors with the volume down

edit on 5-12-2012 by votan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
The fact that you believe "the truth" will be allowed to be broadcast on television says more about your gullibility than for anything Jesse Ventura is saying. Bottom line is that if it's on the mainstream media, it is a lie being sold to you by Corporatists.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoYouEvenLift
The fact that you believe "the truth" will be allowed to be broadcast on television says more about your gullibility than for anything Jesse Ventura is saying. Bottom line is that if it's on the mainstream media, it is a lie being sold to you by Corporatists.

So saying the "truth" on the air is a conspiracy?? how many layers does this onion have??

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DoYouEvenLift

I look at it more as asking questions as opposed to claiming "truth".

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by DoYouEvenLift

I just enjoy watching the play unfold.

Can't wait till that curtain opens up and audience gives applause.

Life is a presidium stage and we are the stars

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Ventura is like Alex Jones on Steroids, a pompous self important egocentric sociopath who over emphasizes his words and drives me crazy as soon as he opens his gob. I have tried to listen to his Conspiracy Docco's but I have to turn it off after about 5 minutes.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

Sociopath is a bit harsh no?

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Jesse Ventura is Illuminati. You can't be in complete control, unless you control the opposition. Try to wake up.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar

Jesse is on tv a lot talking about "false flag this" and "cover up that". Its annoying when people try to pretend he is some how being censored or is the "face" of conspiracy theorists.

In fact, he gets far too much airtime as it is. He makes me not take the subject seriously because he never really accomplishes anything yet he seems to view himself as some sort of revolutionary.
Bravo mate!!! What happened to "If they aren't dead or locked up, they aren't credible."? I guess, Ron Paul brought that to an end.
If you have airtime, that says enough. I'm not buying it. I mean, this guy has his own show, I mean hello???

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by rollsthepaul
Jesse Ventura is Illuminati. You can't be in complete control, unless you control the opposition. Try to wake up.

Thanks for the tip.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by rollsthepaul

You can't be in complete control

The last time I woke up in a dream i realized how being in complete control is boring.

I would rather observe and learn by "sharing" in a collective "dream".

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join