It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Jesse Ventura is not allowed on.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+57 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
This is why Jesse Ventura is not allowed on live TV

He tells it straight up.

The guy interviewing seems to grow somewhat uncomfortable with what he is saying.

Jessie should have body~slammed him through the table.

I feel he does help bring awareness to some who may only get their daily news from mainstream media. The majority of people watching TV or the news believe everything they are told for the most part.

For the ATS crowd much of the things he says wont shock us at all, but to have him speak on live TV and say these things is good to maybe shed some light on those who choose not to deny ignorance.

(added above from below
)

edit on 5-12-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/12/12 by JAK because: Title edit. Please see The use of All Caps

[edit] sorry for caps it was an accident

Thanks for fixing.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
IF that's the Piers show I think you're linking, then yes this is a good example.

Also, notice how the audience sides with Jesse and disowns Piers. LOL.
edit on 5-12-2012 by fourthmeal because: misspelled.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by SyntheticPerception

Jesse is on tv a lot talking about "false flag this" and "cover up that". Its annoying when people try to pretend he is some how being censored or is the "face" of conspiracy theorists.

In fact, he gets far too much airtime as it is. He makes me not take the subject seriously because he never really accomplishes anything yet he seems to view himself as some sort of revolutionary.

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

I feel he does help bring awareness to some who may only get their daily news from mainstream media. The majority of people watching TV or the news believe everything they are told for the most part.

For the ATS crowd much of the things he says wont shock us at all, but to have him speak on live TV and say these things is good to maybe shed some light on those who choose not to deny ignorance.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

I love Jesse
He wares no mask and he wont be pushed around
He is great inspiration for all the sheep's

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

"You're in the minority my good friend."

lol the look on his face at that point was worth a tonne of gold.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

I asked the mods to change the title, it was an accident.

Copied the video title and didn't notice the caps, swear I was not yelling.

I am actually quite soft spoken.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
he IS allowed, like the poster before me said he is on alot of different media venues. my problem is that he looks like he's kinda crazy, sounds like he's kinda crazy, and therefore can be readily dismissed as being kinda crazy. in our "perception is everything" style of media today, a more somber, soft-spoken, better-groomed persona would have more gravitas. he's loud, he's ponytailed with a bald head, and he looks like he just rode in on a harley....that's why he is allowed to have media airtime.

+23 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Here's the BBC video Jesse was referring to... still to this day a lot of people don't even know about it. I love the way the host had some sort of mental spasm of denial when Jesse brought it up.

edit on 5/12/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Jesse is an intelligent man, but his main problem is that he cannot communicate his points well without getting visibly agitated and emotional.

I think all of his points were spot on, and very accurate - a few of those points were obviously refused to be comment on by Pierce.

If the majority started thinking the way Jesse thinks, we would have less corruption.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

I wouldn't say he is on a lot.

Much more BS on the news then questioning the "truth" of certain things.

I copied the title because I thought you "had" to for some reason.

Pretty sure at least, he won't be a live guest as much after this.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Thanks for posting the video, never seen that one.

P.S
(still reading your short story
)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

a more somber, soft-spoken, better-groomed persona would have more gravitas. he's loud, he's ponytailed with a bald head, and he looks like he just rode in on a harley....
reply to post by jimmyx

Maybe we need someone a bit "different" to get the message across. He seems really passionate with what he says (he emotions do get the best of him at times, I really thought he was gonna deck the guy when he called Jesse naive), maybe that is what we need.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by SyntheticPerception

Thanks for posting the video, never seen that one.

P.S
(still reading your short story
)

There you go, you learn something new every day.

Hope you enjoy the story too. Post your thoughts (if you have any) in the thread of the latest chapter.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

If you watch Peirce took a huge "gulp" right when Jesse mentioned it

His body language is funny to watch. I felt at times Peirce looked to the camera and his eyes were saying "WTF do I do? This is live."

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Really good interview. I wish they would have him on all the media outlets in North America, frequently. And the audience response was awake/aware.

But, that does me think that we are being programmed one way, or its opposite. In other words, two roads. Good cop/Bad cop routine.

Trying to see out of the box, or rather, just stand still and help one another get together and survive. Because I don't like being manipulated by any camp whatsoever even the truth one.

edit on 5-12-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
He does make sense, and ultimately, that is what scares too many people.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
btw.
Here is the lastest Conspiracy theory episode with Jesse

The Ozarks

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Spacespider

Thanks

I have not seen this one yet.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Spacespider

I love him as well!

OP, Thanks for sharing, I watch a lot of Jesse's stuff but, missed this one. I enjoy him and he does not back down. I have also watched the BBC video. It does show building 7 still standing. I don't know for sure if it is real or not, I would like to think that if Jesse talks about it he knows it is real.

During one of the breaks you see a guy come up behind Jesse and after the break, Jesse look like more went on during the break. I would loved to have been there, sometimes I think we miss things that go on during breaks. (we miss it all not sometimes, I just think sometimes we miss good stuff)
edit on 5-12-2012 by kaidec because: added something

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join