It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Jesse Ventura is not allowed on.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

edit on 7-12-2012 by WhatThallShallWilt because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

edit on 7-12-2012 by WhatThallShallWilt because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhatThallShallWilt
BTW Did you like my article? It was stating facts about how even the small 3rd party is being donated to by fake corps that are owned by a person and get the money from someone bigger than they. We are truly screwed because both I and many people I know do not even have a milli to donate to anyone, let alone ourselves. I guess it pays to have friends in high places....huhum, Please can you tell me how to get friends in high places, I have a great idea that would knock their socks off.

Isn't that what shell companies are for?

Well not all of them, but at least many!

Corporate transactions carry much more annonymity than person to person transactions. It is not the suitcase handing deals we see in hollywood...some guy has $5million, walks out of his limo with bodyguards carrying submachineguns...then another black limo pulls in to the parking lot, people with black suits walk out(one of them having the stuff).

The real world is more complex. That is why it is impossible to explain to the average person why mainstream politics are corrupt. I used to think everyone was a shill, but then I realised it is plain naivety mixed with gullibility. Real school starts after high school or college "in the real world".

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I'd support a Jesse Ventura / Ron Paul ticket !

Who's with me?

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Jesse Ventura is an entertainer and actor. If his show is successful he makes money. It is just a show. These underground facilities are public and anyone can rent space in them. The limestone makes a great environment for natural cooling in summer and traps heat in the winter. They have also been digging tunnels for decades. Look up the largest size earthquake in the region. The us geological website has all the data. Less than thrilling. That is why they cut that segment as well. Just entertainment.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Voiceofreason1

Jesse Ventura is an entertainer and actor.

Aren't we all?

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

That is why they cut that segment as well. Just entertainment.
reply to post by Voiceofreason1

Of course his show is entertainment.

edit on 8-12-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I just don't trust this guy at all. I think that he's either knowingly being used or they're allowing him to get on and manipulating him. TPTB own the media utterly and completely. If they didn't want him on, he wouldn't be on. We'd have never heard of him. If you see him on TV, they have something in mind to use him for.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by BrianFlanders

I theorize that they let him on so that we will think the conspiracies are fictional entertainment and therefore not take it seriously. Reverse psychology.
Anyway, it's not like TPTB will admit to anything if we confront them. Jesse wants us to be aware that our government is filled with corruption, even if the information he gleans to us can't actually be used.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Mclaneinc I think you are right about Jesse showing possible signs of Parkinson's, I have a "mild" form that is due to a spinal injury but what I have noticed as well as my neurologist is my twitching/tremors seems to be more agitated when I am either stressed or I am excited about something like talking about conspiracies and such, it would explain why he seems fine but when he "gets in the zone" he seems to noticeably have tremors and the speech slur. Also my mother has a very progressive version of it she went from small tremor in her hand to being almost wheel chair bound and needing a walker 90% of the time in little under two years and she is only 55.

I have a TON of respect for Jesse Ventura. He is not afraid to tell someone what he thinks when it comes to something just being completely #ed up. Yes he has some what of a short fuse but if you were to be in his shoes you kind of have too. Also for everyone who are ranting about him always referring to how he was a Governor you have to think since he was one, he would have more access to stuff that "normal conspiracy theorists" don't have unless they have good connections. Also gives him a bit more creditability compared to "the average person who might know to much" and not have to worry as much about people saying "He's missing his tin-foil hat!".

Sorry for the small rant but been reading the thread most of the day...and watching a lot of vids. I use to be really heavy in to conspiracies but then stopped but the flame lately has rekindled it's self and I feel like I can do what I use to and not have to worry as much >_>

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by EllaMarina
reply to post by BrianFlanders

I theorize that they let him on so that we will think the conspiracies are fictional entertainment and therefore not take it seriously. Reverse psychology.
Anyway, it's not like TPTB will admit to anything if we confront them. Jesse wants us to be aware that our government is filled with corruption, even if the information he gleans to us can't actually be used.

Well, like I said, he may indeed be sincere. I don't know. This maze is so convoluted it's impossible to know and it makes my brain hurt to think about it.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
I'd support a Jesse Ventura / Ron Paul ticket !

Who's with me?

And both have plenty of experience in politics.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyntheticPerception
This is why Jesse Ventura is not allowed on live TV

He tells it straight up.

The guy interviewing seems to grow somewhat uncomfortable with what he is saying.

Jessie should have body~slammed him through the table.

I feel he does help bring awareness to some who may only get their daily news from mainstream media. The majority of people watching TV or the news believe everything they are told for the most part.

For the ATS crowd much of the things he says wont shock us at all, but to have him speak on live TV and say these things is good to maybe shed some light on those who choose not to deny ignorance.

I've a lot of people mention Jessie and how he speaks out. I have not seen any interviews or any of his conspiracy series. This is the first video I've seen of him on his views. Thank you for posting this video and sharing with us. I also found the 911 comment very interesting then went and watched the video in question. I'm happy to know that Jessie thinks outside the box.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Jesse doesn't hold back - telling it like it is - the entire U.S. system is corrupt.
amend the constitution to override a judicial misstep (or was it?).

another slam dunk for Jesse - wtg - s&f.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join