It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Jesse Ventura is not allowed on.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gridrebel
Just wondering if Jesse Ventura ever asked to be on ATS or tried to join.

I opened this thread because I thought the topic was about why Jesse wasn't allowed on ATS!
I was like..."Wait ATS is censoring Jesse? Wait Jesse had an ATS account?!"

I can't tell if the title was intentionally misleading or merely a clever accident.

Still, that was an amazing video.
Very inspiring and full of the right sort of energy.

Oh and poor Piers Morgan.
What the heck is he doing in that chair?

He should have stayed behind the scenes.

- Lee

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SyntheticPerception

LOL AT PIERS GETTING ALL MAD
LMAO AT PIERS CALLING BBC SO RESPECTED AFTER THEY ALLOWED A MAN TO MOLEST PEOPLE AND DO NOTHING

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
The problem is that Jesse Ventura is allowed on television. His deep ties to Alex Jones are the first thing to question. Also in question is the fact he got his little illuminati movie back in the 80's.

For some deeper meaning to the title, see this en.wikipedia.org...

So here we have some startling evidence that he's been in the know for some time. We know Alex Jones is dirty with stratfor and other zionist connections. In the past couple of weeks Jesse was on the Jones show talking about how he's being surpressed and then BAM! - the latest episode of Conspiracy Theory is right in there propping up the invasion false flag concept with great gusto and hardly a shred of evidence. The only point of it was to pimp the alien meme.

Just sayin'.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I never saw this before. S&F

I ****ing love Jesse.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by SyntheticPerception

a more somber, soft-spoken, better-groomed persona would have more gravitas. he's loud, he's ponytailed with a bald head, and he looks like he just rode in on a harley....
reply to post by jimmyx

Maybe we need someone a bit "different" to get the message across. He seems really passionate with what he says (he emotions do get the best of him at times, I really thought he was gonna deck the guy when he called Jesse naive), maybe that is what we need.

I think people need to stop being so superficial and ignorant. If you judge what someone has to say simply by their looks, you don't deserve to hear the truth, because there's no way in hell you can handle it.

PS; Jesse looks like a badass. He's bald cause he's OLD. It's not like he has a sour personality that made him look unappealing to the general public.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I watched this interview yesterday, JV wiped the floor with him.

I am from the UK and none of us over here like Piers Morgan, America - you are welcome to him !

All of our unpopular media personalites always run away to America it's great, we get your crap TV and you get our crap TV presenters

QV.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Here is a interview that goes out of hand
The guy "interviewing" Jesse is a hilarious buffoon, Jesse almost wrestle him in the end when he walks out

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   

He tells it straight up.

I saw his conspiracy theory show once. ONCE. He was on a boat that was getting too close to restricted waters and the US Military followed him in their boat and pretty much chased him away. He kept screaming at the camera ... (paraphrase) 'I'm a former US Govenor, how can I be a threat, they are only chasing me because I'm going to expose some truth here'. Something like that. It was so absurd.

1 - How on earth would that boat of military personal know that he is on the other boat?
2 - The fact that he's a former gov. has NOTHING to do with anything.

It was absurd.

I liked him as Govenor. I don't care for him in all this conspiracy stuff.
He is obviously either not thinking it out enough or he's just play acting it up for the cameras.

Sorry OP ... that's what I see.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I don't care for him in all this conspiracy stuff. He is obviously either not thinking it out enough or he's just play acting it up for the cameras. Sorry OP ... that's what I see.

No offense taken at all

Play acting can be fun to watch sometimes to get a break from "reality".

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

I can't tell if the title was intentionally misleading or merely a clever accident.
reply to post by lee anoma

Definitely an accident.

As I was reading your post I got excited thinking maybe Jessie had and ATS account

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by SKELETOR420

You got something against android eyes?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Spacespider

That was awesome.. Thought Jesse was gonna smack him

I don't blame the way he reacted.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

He tells it straight up.

I saw his conspiracy theory show once. ONCE. He was on a boat that was getting too close to restricted waters and the US Military followed him in their boat and pretty much chased him away. He kept screaming at the camera ... (paraphrase) 'I'm a former US Govenor, how can I be a threat, they are only chasing me because I'm going to expose some truth here'. Something like that. It was so absurd.

1 - How on earth would that boat of military personal know that he is on the other boat?
2 - The fact that he's a former gov. has NOTHING to do with anything.

It was absurd.

I liked him as Govenor. I don't care for him in all this conspiracy stuff.
He is obviously either not thinking it out enough or he's just play acting it up for the cameras.

Sorry OP ... that's what I see.

Well of course he does it for the cameras. He does what he does to keep people talking about him and to make money.

I also find it funny how he loves to parade around with his "I was a governor!" line. He has done it quite frequently ... I'm a former Governor, how much of a threat can I be ... I'm a former Governor, how can you stop me from seeing this place ... crap like that. He thinks very highly of himself, and wants others to think the same.

That being said, he's a smart guy. He's playing to a very specific crowd and he knows what he needs to do to get them riled up and talking. It's just unfortunate that his chosen methods of delivery and chosen subject matter are a bit out there.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar

Jesse is on tv a lot talking about "false flag this" and "cover up that". Its annoying when people try to pretend he is some how being censored or is the "face" of conspiracy theorists.

In fact, he gets far too much airtime as it is. He makes me not take the subject seriously because he never really accomplishes anything yet he seems to view himself as some sort of revolutionary.

I think that's just his schtick you know? Everybody has a gimmick.
Of course I too consider the man more for entertainment than education and recommend others do the same.(knowing they won't) Jesse's fun and he might even be right on much of what he says if only accidentally and broadly - but let's don't form a cult around him! (knowing they will)

edit on 6-12-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

I also find it funny how he loves to parade around with his "I was a governor!" line. He has done it quite frequently ... I'm a former Governor, how much of a threat can I be ... I'm a former Governor, how can you stop me from seeing this place ... crap like that. He thinks very highly of himself, and wants others to think the same.

I do not see it as him parading around saying "I am the governater"
I look at it a few ways.

The stuff he/we talk about is highly controversial at this day and age. To go against "group think" can make one frustrated.

Lets face it.. we are looked at as tinfoil hat wearing fools for some of the things we "think" about the topics at hand. Why would "thinking" differently then the "hive" be considered a threat to the "hive mind", they are just thoughts after all right?

That is why I find "some" of what he does important. Yea his "show" is all smoke and mirrors, but when it comes down to it.. what isn't these days honestly?

If I had held a position such as his, I would be saying it as much as a could too. It gives credibility to "some" of the things he brings into public awareness.

He may not be the most calm, easy going, believable "character", but maybe that is how it should be.

If the populace needs to be handed information on a silver platter to believe it, maybe that populace doesn't deserve whats located under it.

edit on 6-12-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

I do not see it as him parading around saying "I am the governater"
I look at it a few ways.

The stuff he/we talk about is highly controversial at this day and age. To go against "group think" can make one frustrated.

Lets face it.. we are looked at as tinfoil hat wearing fools for some of the things we "think" about the topics at hand. Why would "thinking" differently then the "hive" be considered a threat to the "hive mind", they are just thoughts after all right?

That is why I find "some" of what he does important. Yea his "show" is all smoke and mirrors, but when it comes down to it.. what isn't these days honestly?

If I had held a position such as his, I would be saying it as much as a could too. It gives credibility to "some" of the things he brings into public awareness.

He may not be the most calm, easy going, believable "character", but maybe that is how it should be.

If the populace needs to be handed information on a silver platter to believe it, maybe that populace doesn't deserve whats located under it.

edit on 6-12-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

Ventura does what he does to ellicit a response, and he succeeds at that. He knows very well that the truth of his subject matter is often debated, but as long as the end result is what he wants (more viewers), it matters not.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by IceHappy

I was asked to provide a link to the information of 12 - 13 dead whistle blowers who died after talking to Jesse. I am sorry for not providing it in my last post but it was late in my side of the world and I was angry about the post I was replying to.

5.5 mins into the following link Jesse states, "We do a show where people end up dead"

6 mins into the following link Jesse states, "A List of 12 died under very mysterious circumstances"

6 min 06 secs into the following link Jesse states, "Add Dr Bell to the list and we are up to 13, I believe"

The above video in uTube is named "Jesse Ventura Death Ray Conspiracy PRIVATE INVESTIGATION with Dr. Fred Bell family interview preview"

I hope this helps our members who state that Jesse is full of himself. Only one question I have.... if Jesse is not on to something why are all of these people dying in "mysterious circumstances"?

I lied one more question, How would you expect a man with Jesse experiences from the Seals to Pro Wrestling among the many accomplishments behave and talk?

Jesse Ventura biography Read and if you feel your more man than Jesse please compare your CV (Resume) to his biography then entertain us with your listings

Not looking for an argument but finishing off my last post which had no links responding to a member who thinks he could LOL go up against Jesse....

Peace!

Decided to add the Wikipedia entry to Jesse because it covers more of Jesse accomplishments! Over the top well how else would you expect him to behave? Only wish we had a few more heroes to fight our battles and informing us with their investigations!
edit on 12/6/2012 by IceHappy because: Decided to add the Wikipedia entry to Jesse because it covers more of Jesse accomplishments!

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Agreed.

Does a thumb count as a second line?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

I like Jesse, but why does Jesse always get all weird and start moving his head from side to side and get all nervous when someone confronts his ideas? He ends up looking like a crack pot.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
What makes me wonder is how did this guy go from wrestler to politician to conspiracy theorist? Guy must have seen some really messed up things his time in office.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join