It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the new royal baby the antichrist?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

Actually it's called hyperemesis gravidarum, I had it during two of my pregnancies and you physically cannot keep anything down, even water. Dehydration is pretty severe when you get that sick. Medications wouldn't even touch my nausea. Without an IV, I would have become very dehydrated, It's not quite the same as normal morning sickness.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
yes, quick, someone stab it with the seven daggers of Megiddo.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
By the time he/she grows to a position of power the world will have already ended.. remember 21st Dec 2012??

So.. Nope.. Sorry..

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by wolvesboy666
As many of you may know by now, prince William ans Kate Middleton are having a baby. She is in hospital suffering extreme morning sickness and it coincided with the 3 planets lining up perfectly with the Pyramids of giza. Just throwing it out there. What do you think?

that must hurt having a reptilian dragon prince in her belly

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Baby Antichrist?

Have you seen that family tree? I'm going with Baby Nosferatu.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

Lol this made me laugh

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Honestly who gives a rats rectum, it will just be another Royal hanger on.
If it's born deformed or mentally retarded it will be quietly killed, and the official news report "It was a still birth".
I think he had help from his Dad.
I'm sorry to feel this way but they all a load of reptiles.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

As many of you may know by now, prince William ans Kate Middleton are having a baby. She is in hospital suffering extreme morning sickness and it coincided with the 3 planets lining up perfectly with the Pyramids of giza. Just throwing it out there. What do you think?

a flag and two stars for such clap trap
i think by going by your username your into "the antichrist"
ffs get a grip

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Nah it can't be. I'm the Anti-christ. Born in the right time frame to be so too, just have to get myself into a dictatorship then it will be " OH HAIL HIJINX, Supreme overseer of the end times. What is your wish? "

Bring me,..... kitties.... Yes it pleases me.

Seriously though, get off on the Anti-christ crap. Napoleon, Hitler, bush, cheney, blair, obama, netanyahoo, you can only call one of them the anti-christ anyways.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Nah, too obvious. The real antichrist would look just like the Messiah - that means, you wouldn't even suspect he was the Anti.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
Nah, too obvious. The real antichrist would look just like the Messiah - that means, you wouldn't even suspect he was the Anti.

Unless you knew the Antichrist would appear to be the messiah... so then obviously you have to kill anyone who appears to be the messiah... but then, what if you kill the real messiah... and the real messiah would,in theory on be killable by the... OMG I'M THE ANTI-CHRIST

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by eNumbra

Unless you knew the Antichrist would appear to be the messiah... so then obviously you have to kill anyone who appears to be the messiah... but then, what if you kill the real messiah... and the real messiah would,in theory on be killable by the... OMG I'M THE ANTI-CHRIST

As for me... OMG I'M CROSS-EYED.

No, your point is valid... Except that there is also the possibility no Messiah will come (some christians believe that the Vatican will fake the Second Coming in the near future to gain more power), thus, it would still means the Antichrist will have to look exactly like the Messiah, or else people gonna see the Messiah is not the Messiah.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by swan001

No, your point is valid... Except that there is also the possibility no Messiah will come (some christians believe that the Vatican will fake the Second Coming in the near future to gain more power), thus, it would still means the Antichrist will have to look exactly like the Messiah, or else people gonna see the Messiah is not the Messiah.

The room is spinning.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

lol

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by swan001

How are you supposed to know who the messiah is if you don't know what he will look like, and if he claims to be the messiah he can't be? We will just know? AHH, when someone finally wins James Randi's prize. That's how we'll know!!!!

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Is the baby the Antichrist? I doubt it's even William's, never mind an anti-messiah.

Maybe it it is, in a sense. It's helping perpetuate the bollocks that is British Royalty.

The Tories have dropped #ing lucky here: a Royal Wedding, an Olympics, and now a Royal birth... I bet they've got their fingers crossed for a war that Britain can actually win before the 2015 election.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hijinx
reply to post by swan001

How are you supposed to know who the messiah is if you don't know what he will look like, and if he claims to be the messiah he can't be? We will just know? AHH, when someone finally wins James Randi's prize. That's how we'll know!!!!

Logically, based on current events, the "Messiah" (antichrist) will probably be someone with great power, enough to "destroy" the bad guys (the Illuminati, which is now heavily publicized), and probably subscribe to a new age religion, something in the lines of "quantum buddhism".

Ben Creme, perhaps?
edit on 4-12-2012 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Ok, I'm just going out on a crazy gut suspicion, but I wonder what if Kate (his wife) will have complications and not make it through the birthing process. The baby/babies (if twins) will survive, but secretly hidden away from William and told that the baby died as well. I think that losing his family will set him on the path to the dark side.

Come on, does no one else see the whole Anakin to Darth Vader concept with Prince William? Of course I'm writing this half jokingly, but I also always felt that for the Anti-Christ scenario to work, he wouldn't know his true destiny until it's too late. Even Hitler thought what he was doing was for the greater good.

In my opinion the story of the Anti-Christ has always fit the Anakin to Darth Vader Concept. A pure hearted boy of special birth, loved by all and raised primarily by the mother he adores to only lose at a young age. Marries his teenage love, but loses her as well, which sets him on the path of the dark side.

Anyway just a thought, nothing else!

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Merriman Weir

get back on your meds you door handle

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
If the pregnancy turns out to be TWINS then things could get interesting. Good/Evil.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join