It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the new royal baby the antichrist?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

...corrected by stumason...
edit on 4-12-2012 by CudiTheKid because: wrong idea

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by CudiTheKid

Not that I am a bible thumper, but reading about the Antichrist on the interwebs seems to indicate that it is indeed mentioned in 1 John and 2 John, five times apparently...

It's been a while since I have read any Bibley stuff though

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by wolvesboy666

My speculation is that the royal baby will be a happy, well-loved bouncing bundle of joy. By all accounts this child has parents who adore one another and the child will be born into a happy home.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Yes, definitely.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by wlasikiewicz
Its just a normal baby from a normal person, remember that Kate Middleton is from rags to riches. She is the fairytale story of how a normal girl met and married a prince. Its a very good thing that they are having a baby.

No it's not a rags to riches story, they wouldn't allow just anybody into the family. The Middletons are far from being poor people.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by LEL01

Now they aren't poor, but prior to their successful mail order business, Kate's mother was a stewardess and her father a pilot, so pretty much middle class. Hardly rolling in it, but not on the breadline either.

Trace both branches of the family back and it's pretty much the same - traders, solicitors etc but there are also some working class ancestors in there too.

That said, Kate and William appear to be 15th Cousins, related through a Grandmother of hers, although I suspect a good many of us could claim to be Williams 15th cousin, it's such a degree of separation.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
That entire royal family is the antethesis of Humanitarianism.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
as posted before i will not give a 1 word answer so to get into trouble.

but seriously the op post doesn,t even warrant an answer,just so ridiculous.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

I was thinking more along the lines of Black Jesus.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

You're right, my bad. But I think what he means is that it doesn't say "THE anti-Christ", as in one person. The anti-Christ that John talks about is everyone who denies Jesus, "And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist." It just seems to me people are mixing up the term anti-Christ with the son of perdition, or the abomination of desolation. "and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God." I could be wrong.
edit on 4-12-2012 by CudiTheKid because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I believe the "Anti Christ" is already here, and has been for while..
Waiting, watching, and planning his next move...
His final war..Armageddon.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

"That said, Kate and William appear to be 15th Cousins, "
And there you have it, I think the word is "Bloodline".

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
In a few words or less

No

Thanks

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I'd laugh if the kid had red hair.

"Where's Harry?!?! I'm going to kill the bastard!"

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

I was thinking, how wimpy! But maybe there's other problems too,and they're not saying-because hospitalised for morning sickness alone..dont make sense.She'd be SOL with a Caesarian too,though-i myself was up+about the same night,dragging wound drainage bag,catheter,drip holder+drip bag+shuffling along to the neonatal wing's outside balcony for fresh air,and to prove to the nursing staff its okay to take out the freakin catheter,i CAN make it to the toilet GOD I HATE A CATHETER!.But- it hurt like Hell for days afterwards,and the 2 normal births of my girls were like outright Hostel-style torture.So,i dont know if a young healthy girl like Kate would be hospitalised just for morning sickness-probly something else wrong.If she Really is unable to handle the mornin-pukes even- this will be their only child :-D Giving birth is torture,no matter if you have your agony during of after.And btw,no im pretty sure the potential kid is Not the Antichrist.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterX
[

edit on 5-12-2012 by Raxoxane because: Double post

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merriman Weir
Is the baby the Antichrist? I doubt it's even William's, never mind an anti-messiah.

I reckon it was the milkman...or maybe the man at the garage...or...THE FATHER IN LAW!
I bet you ten bob it looks like the father inlaw

Maybe it it is, in a sense. It's helping perpetuate the bollocks that is British Royalty.
Made me think of what eNumbra wrote above

Originally posted by eNumbra
yes, quick, someone stab it with the seven daggers of Megiddo.

The Tories have dropped #ing lucky here: a Royal Wedding, an Olympics, and now a Royal birth... I bet they've got their fingers crossed for a war that Britain can actually win before the 2015 election.
The war on the poor.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by wolvesboy666
As many of you may know by now, prince William ans Kate Middleton are having a baby. She is in hospital suffering extreme morning sickness and it coincided with the 3 planets lining up perfectly with the Pyramids of giza. Just throwing it out there. What do you think?
Hmmm.... Just registered two days ago... name includes 666... unsubstantial post... you be trollin'.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

I think that person is already born and walking around. No, can't prove it, but I don't see any reason to think a British royal baby would be the Antichrist. Not the right part of the world, according to the prophecies. As for morning sickness, that's not unusual. With my first, I was so sick, they almost put me in the hospital, and though it improved somewhat, I was still sick many times a day, in the middle of the night, etc., all the way up to the labor room.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by lnfideI

Lmao..yeah,a case of "That's simply not cricket,old chap!"

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join