It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bloody new photo of Trayvon Martin's killer

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starchildren
He should not have followed him. Period.
True.

He assumed the role of a police officer. Zimmerman was looking for trouble. He was big man with his big gun and he wanted to shoot someone, anyone to puff himself up. If Zimmerman fears for his life, he shouldn't be out roaming the street with a gun, looking for trouble.
Pure speculation.

I don't know what the laws are in other parts of the country, but up here, you cannot just follow or pursue someone with intent to subdue them or harass them. It's considered harassment. My ex knows about that, since he went to jail for it.

I am sorry for your ordeal, I truly am, but that doesn't equate to this situation. You are projecting your emotions upon the logic of the case. What proof do you have that the intent was to subdue? To harass? Is asking someone foreign to a neighborhood, a form of harassment?

So yes, poor choices led to tragedy, such is life sadly, but evidence so far is pointing in the other direction.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starchildren

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

ETA: I have thought from day 1 that Zimmerman was innocent and Trayvon acted like a punk and was tragically killed. No murder. I was dating a super hot girl who was a dancer (no not that type of dancer) with an incredible body and broke up with her over the whole thing. Her family knew the Trayvon family and it was a big mess.

Lesson. Don't assault a man with a gun, it might end badly.
edit on 4-12-2012 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

IMO Zimmerman was the punk. Running around with a gun looking for trouble. I seriously detest some of the people who latch on to the whole "neighborhood watch" thing. They usually are looking for trouble, so it gives them an excuse to get their guns out and play police officer.

Zimmerman acted like a fool too. That doesn't mean Trayvon wasn't a punk. Just because Zimmerman should have acted differently does not make his action criminal. Trayvon paid the price for his attitude.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Trustfund

Interesting. Funny thing is trustfund me and you might become friends. Another white on black shooting? Zimmerman was Hispanic. As to what happened. I do not really know. I would be curious if the white man had tinnitis. Also once in a bar some people decided because they had guns they could threaten me. White on white. I frightened them off by telling them first they would have to deal with this. This was a big keychain holder.
I asked the bartender to call me a cab. Instead he called the cops. When they found out I did not have a gun they gave me a ride home even though I wanted a cab. Their answer was as soon as those inside realized I was not armed they would kill me.

In the job that I had few have the ability to handle it. Sex, color, it does not matter. It takes a certain attitude. There have been several blacks and a couple of women who have the right stuff. One though who I had great hopes for failed. Because he was a admitted racist. He had a bad night getting to work. He tore out the bottom of his car because of the storm and was late. When he came in we had covered for him. I was talking to one of our bosses about how my granddaughter had acted when I was getting dressed. She had come in where I was getting dressed to talk about the boom booms going on. This gentlemen started out with "You will shut the F##k up!" I ignored him the first time. After he said it the second time I went over and told him if he told me that again I would shut him up. His answer was "You can not do that. I am black!" My answer was I did not give a damm. White, black, purple, he wants to act like a ahole I will treat him as such.

I really do not care about someone's color. If they act like a idiot, I will treat them as such. I would not be surprised if this person who was shot threatened this man. Maybe he did not. What you should have said is it was wrong for him to shoot an unarmed kid. And MAYBE it was race related. Not start out with it being about race. That is where the problem is. When you start defending white people for the same reason you defend black people. as I do, then we will be friends and this country has a chance.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
All I ever hear on this site is the same ol' crying about losing rights..yet you applaud this man intruding on this young man's right to privacy.

He was walking around a neighborhood plan and simple and not causing chaos. America is owned and operated by criminals...proof...a kid cannot walk around without some idiot thinking he was up to good.

They have caused Americans to live in fear and to become paranoid.

Those saying it was not about race...then explain this..

Sheriff's Office releases more 911 calls made by George Zimmerman

Zimmerman called police to report "suspicious" persons — all of whom were black

a young black male in his neighborhood who he didn't recognize and thought was acting suspiciously.

He had a thing for profiling blacks...he had his mind made up about what Martin was up to without any actual proof.

His only evidence that Martin was acting suspicious..black kid walking around in a hoody.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
As for my earlier comment about white men and molestations...if profiling is OK, then seeing some white fella having fun with his kids or taking pictures of them would be a perfect opportunity to profile them as a molestor.

Is one OK or are they both wrong?

They are both wrong..just in case you had to think about it.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko

In four of the recordings Zimmerman called police to report "suspicious" persons — all of whom were black — in or near the Retreat at Twin Lakes neighborhood.

Meaning, the 4 suspicious persons he reported were black.

Meaning he reported 4 people, all of whom happened to be black. Doesn't make him racist, just means that the 4 times he reported a suspicious person, that person was black. Not that he saw 3 suspicious people that night and only reported the black one.

Post the quote without butchering the context or don't bother with your lame attempts at agenda.
edit on 12/4/2012 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   

All I ever hear on this site is the same ol' crying about losing rights..yet you applaud this man intruding on this young man's right to privacy.

He was walking around a neighborhood plan and simple and not causing chaos. America is owned and operated by criminals...proof...a kid cannot walk around without some idiot thinking he was up to good.

They have caused Americans to live in fear and to become paranoid.

Those saying it was not about race...then explain this..

Sheriff's Office releases more 911 calls made by George Zimmerman

a young black male in his neighborhood who he didn't recognize and thought was acting suspiciously.

He had a thing for profiling blacks...he had his mind made up about what Martin was up to without any actual proof.

His only evidence that Martin was acting suspicious..black kid walking around in a hoody.

Did he shoot the other people he thought were "suspicious"? No? Maybe it was just the one who attacked him then.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by TFCJay

There is still a media slant on this story. Reasonable people know the truth, and yet we here stories about Martin's killer, instead of Martin's victim.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by verylowfrequency

Can you tell the age of a female anymore? Nope. 14yr olds dress like 30yr olds, some 30 yr olds, dress like what was 14yr olds. You can not tell age anymore by physical appearance. So age is no longer a factor.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Umm what about the breakin's reported by black people earlier. Of course he would be looking for unknown blacks in the area. They had ALREADY been reported to police for breaking in. This BS of not reporting skin color is a joke. It is as important as reporting what type of clothes they were wearing. Deal with reality rather then theory.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Just in case you have not noticed that is going on too. It is just not a BLACK thing.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Sounds to me Mr Zimmerman thought he would play superhero for the evening and saw a kid as a easy target...
unfortunately the easy target turned out to be quite handy in the boxing department, so Mr Zimmerman (in his Rage and probably feeling a tad embarrassed about a kid opening a can of whipass on him), Shot the kid dead.....

Could i be right..???

The Kid was taking a shortcut and minding his own business as far as i'm led to believe, Mr Zimmerman decided to disregard police dispatch instructions to stop following the Kid..

Zimmerman is a murderer in my opinion....Guilty!!....bailiff, take him away...

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I wonder how many times he has called to report a suspicious white kid...hmm..oh wait none.

George Zimmerman's History of 911 Calls on Black Men

So no matter how many times you say it and how many times you cover your ears and eyes to avoid listening to the truth...it was about race. This article says it all..

White People, You Will Never Look Suspicious Like Trayvon Martin!

Trayvon was murdered. Racially profiled.

He was suspicious. He was suspicious. suspicious. And you know, like I know, it wasn't because of the hoodie or the jeans or the sneakers. Cause I had on that same outfit yesterday and no one called 911 saying I was just wandering around their neighborhood. It was because of one thing and one thing only. Trayvon is black

the rights I take for granted are only valid if I fight to give those same rights to others

fight for every young black man who looks "suspicious" to someone who thinks they have the right to take away their freedom to walk through their own neighborhood.

No more from me. You racists have decided that a black kid has no right to be walking around late at night. He has no rights what so ever, you feel it was correct in racially profiling him.

Again I ask how many times did Zimmerman call 9/11 on white people,,

edit on 4-12-2012 by kerazeesicko because: I CAN

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Again I ask how many times did Zimmerman call 9/11 on white people

That's a good question, but I have a follow-up: how many suspicious white people were walking around in that neighborhood?

Was this neighborhood so infested with suspicious people that he could pick and choose?

By your reasoning, if 5 black men break into my home and I defend myself by shooting all of them, I am a racist because I have a history of only shooting black men

You have no proof he ever treated a white suspicious person differently or showed bias in any form.
edit on 12/4/2012 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Trustfund

I agree with you to a certain degree. I have had people who where overly paranoid while I have been out jogging approach me, while on a public side walk. I remind them what I am doing is non of their bussiness, I am on a public side walk, and usually that causes them to cease and desist. Zimmerman when approaching Martin could have................................................here we go to consider another regurgitated MSM news story. I just cant do it!

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Is this still going, seriously folks?

Move on already, geesh.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Nice find, S&F for posting. I had NOT seen that pic. Still, I agree with you that he was clearly the victim in the case, and defending himself. The entire thing went crazy. Part of the reason is the attitude of some people. Martin's mother, for example, kept saying, "They killed my son." I would love to know who she means by "they", though I am sure any guess I made would be pretty accurate. Witnesses report Martin as the aggressor, and Zimmerman as being attacked. The cops didn't arrest him that night, BECAUSE of all the evidence. Only political pressure caused him to ever be charged, and that isn't right.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   

I wonder how many times he has called to report a suspicious white kid...hmm..oh wait none.

George Zimmerman's History of 911 Calls on Black Men

He was a wanna-be police officer. To his credit (or discredit rather) he called about almost anything and everything:

Most of the calls seem to cover mundanities: Zimmerman reported a male driving with no headlights; a yellow speedbike popping wheelies on I-4; an aggressive white-and-brown pitbull; an Orange County municipal pickup cutting people off on the road; loud parties; open garage doors; and the antics of an ex-roommate, Josh, that he'd thrown out of their apartment. On September 9, 2009, he called to report another pothole, this one on Greenwood road, advising the dispatcher that "it is deep and can cause damage to vehicles."

He especially had concerns about kids in the neighborhood. On June 16, 2009, shortly after school had let out for the summer, he called to complain about six to eight youths playing basketball near his development's clubhouse, "jumping over the fence going into pool area and trashing the bathroom," according to the dispatcher's notes. This past January, he called to report five or six children, ages 4 to 11, playing in the neighborhood. The kids, he told a dispatcher, "play in the street and like to run out [in front of] cars."

www.motherjones.com...

I wouldn't want someone this weird or annoying in my neighbourhood. He obviously had issues with the urge to be an authority figure, and those always make the absolute worst ones.

Still though, this case needs to be judged by the courts. The very fact this information is out there is because of a leak in the PD, and its alleged that PD friends of Martin's dad are the ones that released them.

I don't really like Zimmerman from what I know of him, and if I saw him intruding on my business in the neighbourhood, I'd probably have words with him too. Although Martin had more than words, he got into an altercation and in turn Zimmerman shot him.

The question is if it was justified.

The main argument against him is that he pursued him, and instigated the event. But in any case, it still might not constitute murder, rather manslaughter or something else.

The point being that even though he was Dudley Dip $#@&, I'm sure Martin isn't the only one he tried to play rent-a-cop too. There is a way of dealing with people like this that doesn't get you killed... And at the end of the day, Zimmerman was an overactive, overprotective community member that took his calling way to seriously. But there are plenty of those people around...

The lesson here is that vigilante justice is not allowed for a reason, the same reason why people should be waiting for the courts to pass judgement.

edit on 4-12-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
He isnt a cold blooded murdered, like somebody whom kills for fun. But after alerting the autorities he did not back down when he was told to do so. Maybe he confronted Martin when it was no buisness of his own and alceration ensued that could have ended either way. What if Martin would have been smart enough to carry a gun and the man whom confronted him was shot dead instead?

I understand intervening when somebody is climbing through a window, but he was on the street, he was not a cop he should have not confronted him. He might not be racist or anything like that, but his actions led to the dead of a wannabe poser gangster with no criminal record to speak of.
edit on 4-12-2012 by Merinda because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trustfund
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

I'm not brainwashed by any media, I don't even watch the MSM.

Trayvon was 17 years old, he was a kid and still in high school. I could careless what he looked like, age is all that matters.

Everyone with common sense knows that Trayvon came after Zimmerman, and died near his front door despite having plenty of time to make it home.

lol, common sense? Really? Were you there? Talk about being brainwashed.

And I would come after Zimmerman after he got out his car and approached me too. That is creepy as hell... Not really trying to get robbed or Jeffery Dahmered.

Zimmerman tried to play batman and failed, he murdered a completely innocent un-armed kid because he couldn't mind his own business.

That "completely innocent kid" attacked Mr, Zimmerman, and was pounding his head in to the ground. The same kid was suspended three times, for drug items, burglary tools, defacing school property. He was probably casing houses, just like Mr. Zimmerman reported. I know my teen, if coming back from the store in the rain, would not be hanging around, acting all suspicious. That kid also was GONE, clear in the 911 call, and had to have come back to attack. Self defense isn't murder, and youth isn't a valid excuse for attacking someone on the street. The very fact that his dad assumed he was not home because he was in trouble (the next DAY, not that night) speaks volumes. If MY kid didn't come back from the store the same night, I would be out looking then.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join