It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bloody new photo of Trayvon Martin's killer

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
And for the poster who insists that Travon's size gives him the advantage, this is pretty silly thinking.

It comes down to ability. I have a 5.4 boss who is 140 lbs soaking wet and I wouldn't dare ever test him. I have seen fights where guys who were out matched by 50 lbs and 8 inches of height, whoop the snot out of the bigger guy.

IN high school, I watched this little Mexican kid, take the massive, big African American football quarterback, beat the snot out of him, and then threw him on the lunch table so hard that it broke in half.

So size means nothing.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
To all those who seem to have forgotten how come this case got so much media. It was a poor black CHILD who was pointlessly shot down by a WHITE MAN. Remember? Everybody got on the race band wagon wanting Zimmerman hung from a tree. All the race baiter's got involved, black congressmen, black sports figure, black leaders of all kinds. Then the truth came out. Zimmerman was Hispanic, not white.
THAT was when the media circus started to go away. It was not the crazy white man shooting down a defenseless poor black child. I doubt Zimmerman would have even been charged if not for the initial belief at the start that he is white.

Once it came out Zimmerman was Hispanic most of the race baiter's went away but it was to late for the State of Florida. The state had broken the law for the media. The lead investigator had perjured himself to get the warrant, the state special prosecutor had violated the law according to her teacher who was calling for her disbarment, but the state NOW could not afford to drop the case. That would lead to a massive law suit by Zimmerman, a re-evaluation of all cases the state prosecutor had prosecuted, and probably riots.

The best thing that could happen for the state would be for Zimmerman to be killed supposedly by other prisoners. I am surprised it has not happened already. I am cynical. I would have expected, considering the laws already broken by the state, that it would be suggested to various prisoners how it would be beneficial if Zimmerman would die.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by WP4YT

That's why you were going on about Africans having more testosterone. Sure....

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by WP4YT

Yeah it's not about race for you..that's why you chose to mention tribes in Africa..

What tribe was Trayvon from?

Did you also know that it is white people who are more prone to molest children?

inmates who were convicted of committing violent acts against children were more like to have been white, a percentage of nearly 70%, than any other race.

Characteristics of Offenders Who Violate and Assault Children

So tell me..what does this have to do with anything..NOTHING..same as your tribe comment.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Trustfund

Here is the 911 call by Zimmerman.

Skip to 1:40 in the video and listen to what he says.

Trayvon approached him. Zimmerman is obviously scared. This is a 911 call, I suspect this is truth.

A 17 year old boy attacked Zimmerman which ended his life. It's sad. If this 17 year old boy would have killed zimmerman he would be tried and convicted of 1st degree murder.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
All you racist idiots defending an obvious racist..idiots!

He had no reason to be following Martin..none. A black kid with a hoody is not suspicious. Only to a racist.

He followed Martin and then killed him...after Martin got suspicious and like most males confronted his follower.

Most likely asking him why he was following him and then Zimmerman must have said something or refused to answer therefore escalating the situation more...resulting in this coward pulling out his weapon killing this kid.

If he knew he was outmatched then why follow, knowing full well that anyone with a brain would become suspicious about it and may or may not have confronted them. Males are more likely to confront an aggressor than run from it.

He instigated the killing and therefore should be held accountable for his actions.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Trustfund

Wrong. Total myth...this has been tested numerous times. Black men do not have more testosterone.

I was actually curious about this. And I found a pubmed article on prostate cancer that supports it.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Does it have anything to do with Martin and this incident? I don't think so... The fact the kid was out when he was suspended from school has a bigger role to play. He shouldn't have even been out of the house.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trustfund
reply to post by WP4YT

That's why you were going on about Africans having more testosterone. Sure....
because its scientific fact relevant to the point i was trying to make about age and maturity? When did biology become racism?

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

All you racist idiots defending an obvious racist..idiots!

He had no reason to be following Martin..none. A black kid with a hoody is not suspicious. Only to a racist.

My neighbourhood as a kid had adults checking out any groups of kids, or lone kids wandering around at night or even in the day.

I don't really want to support Zimmerman here, because the adults back in the day would offer kids rides or want to know who is walking around the neighbourhood, (probably with more tact that Zimmerman had) but I don't see why that's automatically seen as a bad thing either.

There are ghetto's in nearly every city, and if you don't know someone in them, people recommend you to stay the ______ out of them...

Was Zimmerman being a concerned about his community, or enacting ghetto protectionism? That's up to the court to figure out...

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
reply to post by WP4YT

Yeah it's not about race for you..that's why you chose to mention tribes in Africa..

What tribe was Trayvon from?

Did you also know that it is white people who are more prone to molest children?

inmates who were convicted of committing violent acts against children were more like to have been white, a percentage of nearly 70%, than any other race.

Characteristics of Offenders Who Violate and Assault Children

So tell me..what does this have to do with anything..NOTHING..same as your tribe comment.

the difference between my comment and yours, is that it was relevant. Molestation has nothing to do with anything that has been discussed in this thread.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Before he pulled out his gun he sustained obvious facial and head injuries as reported by the police. Are they racist too?

link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
And for the poster who insists that Travon's size gives him the advantage, this is pretty silly thinking.

It comes down to ability. I have a 5.4 boss who is 140 lbs soaking wet and I wouldn't dare ever test him. I have seen fights where guys who were out matched by 50 lbs and 8 inches of height, whoop the snot out of the bigger guy.

IN high school, I watched this little Mexican kid, take the massive, big African American football quarterback, beat the snot out of him, and then threw him on the lunch table so hard that it broke in half.

So size means nothing.

Do you really think fat ass zimmerman can take on trayvone?

Come on...
edit on 4-12-2012 by WP4YT because: (no reason given)

link   
oh no not another 350 pages of smack talk again!!! how far along has this case come and how is george zimmerman doing?

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nut

Honestly Conspiracy Nut, this horse has been beat to death for the 18th time. I, wonder why these new photo's are coming out now.

Slow news day?

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by WP4YT

How are young girls in African tribes getting pregnant relevant to this case...?

What exactly was your point.

I agree my post was irrelevant but so was yours unless you can somehow show how nine year old girls in Africa getting pregnant has to do with a young boy in America.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by litterbaux

Why the hell did Zimmerman start following him..because he was black.

It cannot be considered defense if you are the one instigating the situation. If Martin had killed him..then it would have been considered self defense..because as you gun owners love to say...how was he to know if Zimmerman's motives were pure or legit. Fort all he knew he was being followed by a predator.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I like how people keep claiming that Treyvon "attacked" Zimmerman.

While he may have thrown the first punch, it's obvious from what we know of events of that night, both men believed they were defending themselves from an aggressor.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Zimmerman notified the police of a strange person in the residential area, of which he was a neighborhood watch member.

Are you not aware what neighborhood watch is or does? The neighborhood in question had a few break ins, so the local watch group was on high alert.

Zimmerman had every reason to question any foreign entity within the residential neighborhood to provide;
Identification.
Proof of address.
If neither of those were provided, reason for being present.

If Zimmerman was a cold blooded killer what was his motive by calling 911? If lets say, he was a racist killer. There is no motive in phoning the police and telling them your every move. It makes no sense.

Self defense. Case closed.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by litterbaux

Self defense should only apply to the aggressor which Zimmerman was. What made Martin suspicious ..being black in a hoodie?

Why assume he is up to no good and not there for family, friends or girlfriend?

What if it was your child or a relatives child...and some idiot shot and killed them for nothing. They thought they were up to no good, followed them and then the kid stood up for themselves and in the process was killed.

Would you still be on Martins side?

This could happen to any kid out there...any black kid out there...if this is allowed..then it is open season to anyone who may be perceived as suspicious. You, family members and the general public...any paranoid idiot could kill you and claim self defense,

Unless of course it was purely based on race. Then it only the colored kids that should have something to fear..mainly black kids...if your asserting that a young black kid with a hoody is suspicious.

No more from me.
edit on 4-12-2012 by kerazeesicko because: I CAN

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   

I don't walk around in neighborhoods with a hoodie. Even if I did, if someone came up on me asking me for ID I would give it to them.

Problem solved. Easy, no violence.

The person that asked me wouldn't end up with a broken nose and head injuries.
edit on 4-12-2012 by litterbaux because: and I wouldn't end up dead

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join