It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bloody new photo of Trayvon Martin's killer

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Well happy early birthday! 27 is an awesome age!

And my husband just pointed out to me that the reason this case went so big was for ratings.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

I forget. You always check ID and if they are under 18 they get to bounce your head off the pavement at least ten times. Don't even think about defending yourself until the tenth crack.

If they start for eleven and you think your face contains enough damage for the public eye and to get you off on self defense then go for it.
edit on 3-12-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Domo please

You think black people are genetically pre- determined to be serial killers and commit violent crimes.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Ok...sooooo I guess nothing new but a color picture.

Ehhh.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Trustfund

oh, so now YOU were there and are the expert who gets to tell everyone else how innocent trayvon was?

awesome.

im so glad you were promoted to the position of all seeing truth teller in chief.

seriously so good for you. so good for all of us.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Actually, I do believe white people are more commonly serial killers. There are of course exceptions, but serial killers tend to be white. Please don't try to bring the race card to the thread. It doesn't work as no part of this case was race related.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Hang on,,,
edit on 3-12-2012 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by PLASIFISK

Well.. the thread title is "bloody new photo of Trayvon Martin's killer."

edit on 3-12-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Serial killers are generally white men. I don't think they consider gang bangers serial killers.

Serial killers motive is psychological gratification. The 3 or more isn't the only pre-requisite when profiling serial killers. They would likely consider the people you are talking about as "spree killers."

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
17 is not an adult just for clarification's sake.

at 13 you become a man in jewish tradition
at 16(typically) is when age of consent laws begin saying its okay to have sex
at 17 you can see an R rated movie by yourself
at 18 you can vote, be sent to war, post pictures of yourself having sex
at 19 you can smoke
at 21 you can drink

17 is not an adult.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I think that none of us truly know what happened that night.

My belief is that Trayvon started beating the crap out of Zimmerman, Z-Man got legitimately scared and defended himself.... So he should be released, but at the same time if he had not been over zealous and overly suspicious, none of it would have happened. If he was concerned he could have continued to watch from a distance and wait for police. This should not have happened.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

He's gonna post statistics that say black people are more likely to be serial killers. Been here done this.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I think there are way more white serial killers than there are black serial killers.

Having said that, I'm glad they released this photo. I think Zimmerman is an idiot first of all, but I do believe Trayvon attacked him that night. It was self defense, I only wonder why now did that photo come out? Surely they had it since the beginning, so why now?

Zimmerman was an idiot for getting out of his car, but Trayvon was also an idiot for attacking him, hopefully the truth about what happened that night will start to come out. Cause I'm sick of looking at my Twitter feed filled up with "Justice for Tayvon" and other horribly misled titles. No one who tweets "Justice for Trayvon" tweeted that link to the picture of bloody Zimmerman today, I wonder why? I think people were misled and fed what they wanted us to hear.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Nah, I'm not. This isn't about race as Gogo pointed out. It really has nothing to do with this incident.

Zimmerman made some poor decisions, but ultimately Trayvons death was his own doing. At least that's the conclusion I've come to with what evidence has been brought to light. I suppose we'll never know 100%.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
There is really no point in arguing this anyway. Trayvon is dead and there's no way to bring him back. Time will tell the courts decision.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
A punch on the nose is justification to kill someone? Seriously?

Jeez in that case I could have killed a bunch of people, but then again a bunch of people could have killed me.

Talk about overreacting.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

Why play dumb. You know what the point of this release is.
It is not to imply he was justified to kill because he got his nose bloodied. It is to counter all those media perpetuated claims that Zimmerman wasn't injured at all that night. Couple this bloody nose (more than just a bloody nose really, pretty destroyed honestly) with the damage to the back of his head and you have justification.

So reask and answer your question with a little bit of honesty. If someone broke your nose and then had you down on the ground bashing the back of your head against the concrete, if you had means to stop them would you? Or would you just wait until you were beat unconscious and hope you woke up?

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

17 is an adult. Laws in the United States don't dictate what makes an adult. Other countries have younger and older ages for all the things listed. What is your point?

He was a full grown man, he had the strenght and size to kill and the mind to know right from wrong.
End of argument.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoDat09

Prosecution had it and they kept it from the defense as long as they could. They didn't want it hitting the media and hurting the circus.

It's in the article at the bottom.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Yes, I see that now. Shame on them!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join