It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Updated WIKI on Bob Lazar today

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Damsel

Great rebuttal, Damsel. The simpliest, most obvious answer is They Would Not. The pro-Lazaar camps refuses to ask the obvious questions, refusing to deal with the pramatics of the issues. Just like I have yet to hear any objective explanations why Lazaar, when forging his W-2, make the incredible mistake of labeling it from the United States Navy Department of Intelligence, instead of the Office of Naval Intelligence; although I'm sure the explanation is that this was just another way of discrediting him.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by 5pooky
Want to hear something REALLY odd? Bob now runs United Nuclear.
United Nuclear
Guess who they supply? Yep, the US Government. If he was a whistlblower, why would the US Government buy from a guy that told "Lies" about them? He has been quiet for the last 10-15 years, i wonder if they shut him up with orders / contracts?

Yes, that sounds like a reasonable quid-pro-quo.
BTW, Bob Lazar was not a whistleblower. He was/is a controlled leak.
Isn't it odd he isn't selling coffee cups with Sport Model Spacecraft on them?
Does this guy sound like he is lying? It was filmed 1991 in Rachel, Nevada which
is right next to Area 51/S4.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Bob Lazar was either spreading misinformation for the U.S. Government, or he was/is a liar. The inconsistencies and his half-assed recollection of his college years screams fraud.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unidentified_Objective
Bob Lazar was either spreading misinformation for the U.S. Government, or he was/is a liar. The inconsistencies and his half-assed recollection of his college years screams fraud.

You're right....you're right....you're right.

I don't see any advantage having Lazar as a controlled leak or having him spread misinformation; I know the pro-Lazar camp uses both these arguments.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911

Originally posted by Unidentified_Objective

You're right....you're right....you're right.

I don't see any advantage having Lazar as a controlled leak or having him spread misinformation; I know the pro-Lazar camp uses both these arguments.

I could actually buy off on the controlled-leak possibility, but that doesn't put me "in the Lazar camp." What I can't figure out is why those who ARE "in the Lazar camp" can't seem to explain why Lazar was attending MIT on the East Coast at the same time he was attending a community college on the West Coast or how the only professor he can remember at MIT (or maybe Cal Tech) has the same name exactly as a professor at the community college. Did the government put words in Lazar's mouth at the same time they "disappeared" him from MIT? These are questions the pro-Lazar people can't answer. When you do ask, all you get are

crickets.
edit on 12/3/2012 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

I even have a difficult time seeing the benefit of having Lazar as a controlled leak or misinformation agent. Either way, it shines an unnecessary light on Area 51, something I would argue the government would want to avoid. That the government used him as indirect disclosure on E.T.'s?

This is what I think: There is no doubt Bob Lazar is a smart, intelligent guy. Sure. Prob mostly home-grown, with a few classes here and there at community college. Might he have worked for a contractor that was contracted out of Los Alamos? Sure. That explains why Los Alamos denied him as ever working for them (because he was contracted), and why George Knapp found him in a telephone listing. I think he probably heard some scuttle about Area 51 and/or S4. I believe S4 is a top secret radar facility around the Papoose area. He told his story...and that's all it is....a story. Would I love to believe his story....absolutely. Do I? Nope.

edit on 3-12-2012 by Cosmic911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Bob could just get someone from his class at school to confirm if he was there?

Right? You would think in all this time at least one person would step forward from one of many classes and degree programs from MIT to back him up.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

reply to post by PhoenixOD

Bob could just get someone from his class at school to confirm if he was there?

Right? You would think in all this time at least one person would step forward from one of many classes and degree programs from MIT to back him up.

Well no, not really. I mean what do you think would happen if someone did step forward and confessed that they knew Bob Lazar and he was in there class? Could you imagine the fallout and the risks that person would take? It's a pretty well known fact the government has a lot of conspiracy theorists and their allies under some form of surveillance. Anyway, if anyone did come forward who is to say they would be believed? I think it would be quite the opposite.
edit on 3-12-2012 by ProfessorT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorT

I disagree. Bob Lazar is a liar. There's a reason no one has stepped forward. Because he never attended MIT. How many MIT physiscs graduates have a record for a pandering charge for doing work at an illegal brothel? Probably nil to none. Lazar has no credibility, in addition to no credentials. The only document he could produce, his forged W-2, listed an agency that doesn't exist The United States Department of Naval Intelligence. There is no such agency. The Office of Naval Intelligence is what he should have listed as his employer. The devil's in the details Bob...

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Bob Lazar also claims to have a Master's degree in electronics from Caltech, which is funny because the degree has never been offered at the school before. Also, why would the government have a nuclear physicist working as a propulsion scientist to reverse engineer UFOs? Other than nuclear propulsion (which certainly would not be the systems used by UFOs), the technical expertise of such an individual is useless when it comes to propulsion science. The only physics guys that would be at the forefront of UFO reverse engineering would be solid state physicists and while the rest would be engineers.

So he's not only claiming credentials he can't back up, but the credentials he claims to have don't even make him qualified for the job he claimed to have been doing at Area 51.
edit on 3-12-2012 by Diablos because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Well according to some people in this thread there would be no risks because TPTB wouldn't dare do anything to these people because it would look to dodgy and which would then prove their .

Quite simply no one is coming forward because he didnt go there, Bob Lazar should be renamed Bob Liar.

edit on 3-12-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

I disagree. Bob Lazar is a liar. There's a reason no one has stepped forward. Because he never attended MIT. How many MIT physiscs graduates have a record for a pandering charge for doing work at an illegal brothel? Probably nil to none. Lazar has no credibility, in addition to no credentials. The only document he could produce, his forged W-2, listed an agency that doesn't exist The United States Department of Naval Intelligence. There is no such agency. The Office of Naval Intelligence is what he should have listed as his employer. The devil's in the details Bob...

How do you know for a fact that he is lying? Yeah, sure use the small indiscrepancies in Bob Lazar's story in attempt to further discredit him but the fact still remains no-one has been able to debunk his allegations that he worked at Area 51 and this S-4 facility. Now don't get me wrong, I am not battling Lazar's corner because quite frankly there are so many problems with his story that if this were any 'normal' revelation no-one would have take a second glance. I too have looked into Lazar's story over the years albeit very briefly and I have not yet read anything that states categorically that Lazar did not work at Area 51 or S-4. Take into consideration that Los Alamos lied about Lazar working there until they were provided with evidence so what is to say the government is not still covering things up? The truth is no-one knows, no matter how hard we try to be internet experts about Lazar and his claims. I just hope one day we hear from Bob again.
edit on 3-12-2012 by ProfessorT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

It looks like Bob Lazar has earned a spot on Wikipedia.
Bob Lazar wiki

His website is still on the net.
Papoose Dry Lake - S4

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfessorT
How do you know for a fact that he is lying?

ok then, exactly when was he at Caltech and MIT, and why did he lie about that during his court case?

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
My cousin's step brother graduated from MIT. He can name every professor and a ton of the students he went to school with. He knows very little about Area 51 (Other than its something in our popular culture that conspiracy nuts talk about), has never heard of Bob Lazar & would no doubt say "Hey, I knew that dude"....if he ever saw him on the internet or TV without even giving it a second thought. I know this because he did this before when one of his class mates came out on TV showing how crop circles can be faked. So who cares? My point is that students at MIT are more concerned about graduating or working on a specific area of research etc etc...than some UFO nut. Assuming that any random person that met Bob Lazar at MIT would be scared to say so, is assuming that they follow conspiracy theories or believe and care about aliens/UFO's. Most people don't. And there you have it....

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I like how everyone focuses on his obviously fabricated credentials, and yet no one mentions that he claims to be a nuclear physicist who has a Master's degree in "electronics" and knows nothing about actual nuclear physics.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarKPenguiN

Yes. This is logic.

Its like the whole "Satanic panic" folks (like John Todd) with their Wild claims and zero proof. The [insert shadow organization here] went through all the trouble to destroy records, scare or threaten administrators, etc, etc...And yet these people have just been allowed to talk and talk and talk about [insert conspiracy here]

I too find this story very fishy. Lets be honest, the real PTB (whoever they are) could easily have set up a "robbery gone bad" or any number of (very easy to do) scenarios in which people like Lazar would have ended up dead before they even had much of a platform- And even after getting a bit of a platform these things could be easily done.

A "secret" this big would be protected by any means necessary. And these people would obviously be smart enough to find a way to get to Lazar, have him recant, be silent or end up dead (or someone close to him)

-Nope. It doesn't add up.

Believe it or not, U.S. government officials actually do not enjoy murdering U.S. citizens. Things happen much more legalistically and bureaucratically in the real world. Did Lazar break a specific law or agreement that he signed about a specific technology? If so, it would be sent to a prosecutor's office to review, and the prosecutor would either take the case (if there is evidence) or decline. Sometime the case could be declined if prosecution would entail revealing too much classified material. If the damage is not too great---and Lazar's case all there is is some unverifiable outlandish story---not revealing critical materials to hostile foreign nations, the best course of action could be to ignore it. In other really serious cases of espionage the consequences were the execution of foreign sources overseas---that's when they throw the guy into max security prison forever.

I don't believe Lazar's story either, too many things are nonsense physically. Also it's clear the guy is a smart tech, but he is no physicist, nothing like Edward Teller who supposedly hired him. And I think there's a good chance it's nearly all bunk. As in, possibly he worked at the NTS in Nevada for a DOE project, but all the stuff about ufo's and element 115 was just total porky pies they told to gullible newbies.

And there's a good chance it's all bunk.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moduli
I like how everyone focuses on his obviously fabricated credentials, and yet no one mentions that he claims to be a nuclear physicist who has a Master's degree in "electronics" and knows nothing about actual nuclear physics.

Just physicist. Not nuclear physicist. That's Stanton Friedman.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Didn't Lazar finally come clean and admit he lied about attending MIT, etc? (A transcript of him stating something to this effect is posted earlier in this thread.)

He lied. He didn't attend. We now know why no classmates/professors have come forward. He wasn't there.

Lying to get a good job isn't new. It's not rare event. Yahoo's ex-CEO (who left this year due to a fabricated Computer Science degree) can attest to this fact.

Too much focus is placed on his lying about his acedemic credentials. The question I have is this: Did Bob Lazar EVER work for the U.S. Government, as a contractor, in ANY capacity? Yes, or no? Has this question been definitively answered?
edit on 5-12-2012 by elitelogic because: typo

edit on 5-12-2012 by elitelogic because: typo

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Laykilla

"So pray tell, how would someone make up something that actually exists?"

Ha! Good one.

I still remember in 1999 when the disc jocky came on air and said something along the lines of:
"Remember Bob Lazar?
You will never guess who just went public saying that he worked at Area 51.
Here is a hint.
It is the part of government everyone hates.
That's right.
The IRS!

The IRS says he better have worked there because they took taxes out on him for working there.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join