Long live Bob Lazar and S4 !

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta
reply to post by draknoir2

Paid? How much?

Want to see my W-2?

Long live Bob Lazar and S4 !

Reminds me of a movie I watched the other day. The protagonist's last line was: "Long live the New Flesh".

You can google what happened next.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfessorT

Originally posted by Cosmic911
I love how the pro-Lazar camp always resorts to the "shadow government" defense whenever a reasonable and rational explanation isn't available. "Well the government made his records disappear." Or "Well the government erased this....or erased that." How convenient that they don't have to explain anything at all. It's no wonder no one believes any of it. "Well the government created that prostitution pandering charge." Come on, people? Wake up. People who supposedly graduated from MIT and CalTech at the same time, don't end up in obscurity playing with children's chemistry sets in northern Michigan.

Cosmic911, since I have been on this forum I have known you to be a very intelligent member so please do not discredit yourself by pretending you know the facts that many members on this forum are searching for. Just like you have your opinions on Robert Lazar, everyone else has theirs. It is quite possible that Lazar could be making this whole story up but why would he? I don't seem to recall Lazar being paid any sum of money to participate in the interviews he done with George Knapp. Additionally, if this was just about money why haven't we seen him in recent years making outlandish statements like Steven Greer and John Lear?

As far as I am aware Lazar's United Nuclear company is still going strong and he's making a bit of money which may answer my first question.

There are lots of things with Lazar's story that do make you think who do I believe and is this true? The thing which bugs me the most about Lazar's story and the investigation carried out when Lazar opened up a can or worms is why Los Alamos denied Lazar worked there until Knapp found Lazar's number in the directory and he was listed as a Technician? I know Lazar worked as a sub-contractor for Kirk-Mayer so why wasn't this employment listed on Lazar's 1986 bankruptcy paperwork?

The key to this story in my opinion is Dr. Edward Teller. I am 99% certain that he had something to do with Lazar getting the alleged job at S4.
edit on 7-12-2012 by ProfessorT because: (no reason given)

Yes, the topic of Lazar is highly polarized. And we either believe him or we don't. There is no middle ground. However, and this is a Big however, there is a chance that the government used Bob for disclosure; a controlled leak, perhaps. Let's say it's true. I still don't can't see the value or advantage or benefit in doing so. Did they use this as a litmus test to see how the American public would respond? To see if the public would react similar to how it did during the War of the Worlds broadcast by Orsen Wells? Or was there a potential other reasoning? I won't pretend to know the reason. That the government used Bob Lazar is the only explanation my rationale mind will accept. He just doesn't have enough credibility to accept anything else. Anyone with a good understanding of military compartmentalization knows he didn't just waltz in there and they handled over everything the government knows and has collected on extraterrestrials. It just doesn't work that way. Look at the scrunity employees had to endure on projects like the U-2 and SR-71. You work on that piece, I work on this piece...you don't see my piece and I don't see your piece. In fact, some engineers didn't realize what they had worked on until years later. That type of compartmentalization is astounding.

Its easy to understand why Los Alamos would deny that Lazar worked for them, as he was a contract employee through K-M. I know it was Knapp who found Lazar's name in a Los Alamos telephone directory, but has anyone ever seen a copy of this? I don't believe so. Even though Knapp is a reputable reporter, I'd love to see it. I think a lot of people would. As far as his educational credentials, it's difficult to know what's the truth. His timelines do not match up, as he claims he was studying for his M.S. in physics at MIT at the same time studying for his M.S. in electronics at CalTech. This is during a time well before distance-learning or online education.

I'd never pretend to know things I don't; I certainly would never post them or put them in print. Normally I am adamant that all supporting UFO evidence be objective and quantitative. I work in healthcare and medicine is driven heavily by peer-reviewed and evidenced-based studies. Typically the practice of medicine is driven by double-blind placebo-controlled studies. Evidence should be objective, quantitative, never subjective, or retrospective. So for me personally, I have a difficult time with evidence or proof I feel has not been rigorously tested. If not for money, what else could be his motives for telling this story? Well, only Bob knows for certain. Mr. Lazar may not have made millions off his story, but one thing for sure, he is notorious, and his name will forever be synonmous with ufology. That's pretty awesome.

As far as Dr. Edward Teller, I also need to look into him further to make an opinion.
edit on 7-12-2012 by Cosmic911 because: (no reason given)
edit on 7-12-2012 by Cosmic911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic911

There are still no common sense answers to this question. Since I've been registered on ATS not a single person has ever offered up a rationale explanation for why Mr. Lazar and Mr. Lear have no video footage of UFOs up at Groom Lake. They are literally giving commentary of the UFOs they see at Groom Lake but no one of them document the experience by filming them, even though they have recording equipment and UFOs!

All that gets documented is John Lear's ginormous head! These are some of the reason neither of them has any credibility.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic911

Reason: Mr. Lazar and Mr. Lear are controlled leaks.

That's why they gave you no video clips. Bob Lazar woke everybody up.
That was 1989.
We had another version of Bob Lazar pop up around November 2005.
His name was Paul Hellyer. (Former Ministry of Defense for Canada)
He informed us that President George W. Bush authorized the construction of
a new U.S. Navy Space Station to be stationed in orbit around the moon.
That will put the U.S. Navy in a better position to keep track of the comings
and goings of visitors from space and to shoot at them if they so decide.

Hint: The Andromeda Council kicked the DEF off of the moon in the year 2002.
The War of Liberation lasted from October 2002 - October 2011.

The DEF and Draco/Hydra Reptilians were also kicked off the Mars moon Phobos.

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join