It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Percent of ATS Members believe that the U.S. has recovered E.T. Craft and Tech? [results]

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by PURIFIER

Did they give you strawberry ice cream?
Demand Haagen Daz. It's the best.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by PURIFIER
I am alien, they captured me too together with my ship and I and I had to teach them the technology.

...yes, of course. How very amusing. Thanks for your exceptional contribution to the thread. And ...in a few weeks you'll become Santy Clause. And then a few months after that you'll be the Easter Bunny. And then, what? I vote for you just remaining a Thanksgiving Turkey all year-round. Much easier on all of us (yourself included) that way.

Thanks for trolling through. have a nice day...
edit on 12/7/2012 by Outrageo because:

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAnarchist

Any Tech that might have been reverse engineered would not be placed into the public consciousness. All Tech that we currently use in the public's every day lives is Tech that has been developed by Humans.

Speaking of strange...the year 2012 AD is off plus or minus 125 years. The current calendar which used the GUESSED AT birth of Jesus starts with the year 1 not zero. The date Jesus was born was a guess since this calendar system was not devised until hundreds of years after Jesus' actual birth and since Christians were persecuted by the Roman Empire there was a lack of accurate records to determine the exact birth date of Christ.

This means it could be the year 1887 or perhaps the year 2137. Talk about weird. LOL!
Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by nexotop
Textreply to post by SplitInfinity

To me the blurry part comes with who is building/designing - meaning I believe it unclear as to the exact makeup of all the folks currently walking around on the planet.

I will say I think, 20% of the craft flying ( or appearing to fly ) around are built on the surface, here.

Not sure I've given a distinct vote, but like the idea of the survey,

Thanks,
nexo

A lot of UFO's are simply advanced ASAF aircraft.

There are however some UFO's that are E.T. craft. If you want proof buy an Astronaut a few shots! LOL!

Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrInquisitive
reply to post by SplitInfinity

I hope that "not convinced either way", i.e. "not sure" is a choice. That's where I stand.

But as to "are we using alien technology?" Highly doubtful.

Nice idea for a thread, although I shudder to think what the results will be...

If you cannot decide then that would mean that you do not absolutely believe the U.S. has recovered E.T. Craft...so I have to see this as a no. Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by harkna

So you are a NO. Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

believe the U.S. has recovered E.T. Craft as well as E.T. Tech?

No I do not believe Illuminati lies. Do you?.

LOL!....Illuminati?....LOL! Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

Since ATS is a conspiracy board I expected a greater than 50% of responders to say YES. Since people who are computer savvy enough to be on a board tend to be smart enough to look at possibility and probability of this question....I expected this percentage to be over 60%

Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by oldkawguy

As per agreement and treaty the KNOWN E.T. races are supposed to be covert. It is the UNKNOWN races that tend to be overt. Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by gnosticagnostic

I will tell you a secret. I have never given anyone a FLAG. I also do not see what the purpose of STARS are for.
LOL! Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by timmhaines

I would say no. If other worlds didn't exist how did we come to be.

The existence of Humanity is the result of Quantum Field interaction and the ongoing process of Matter to continually arrange itself in greater complexity. Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut

I'd like it to be the case.

After seriously studying the creation of technologies that were supposedly "back-engineered", in every case, I have seen technological growth through progressive understandings, many being formed up to a hundred years prior to the technology.

So, from me, a no.

edit on 28/11/2012 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

You are correct that everything you have looked at does not show any E.T. origin. This is because you have not seen what is. Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by gnosticagnostic

I will tell you a secret. I have never given anyone a FLAG. I also do not see what the purpose of STARS are for.
LOL! Split Infinity

LMAO i hear ya.. i have no idea what the popularity contest is about either....

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dynamike

I doubt that a being capable of faster than light travel (If we have been visited for arguments sake) would have traveled galaxies just to crash into a planet because of a little gravity. But lets say they did. Maybe they were shot down (chortle). We have no sign of sudden technological advancement. And we all know how much power comes with money. No one and nothing could stop someone from using advanced technology for financial gain.

The Agency that deals with all that is E.T. has been designed not to allow such Tech to be used for anything other than Last Use Emergency. Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

It's not easy being green. LOL! Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyingfish

If any alien tech has been recovered by the U.S. it's been well hidden.
There is no proof of any alien tech, all known technology can be traced back to it's conception, there is absolutely zero evidence that points anywhere but human ingenuity.
Based on the evidence I would say no...

Based on the evidence you would be right to say so. Time to look at better evidence. Look at the Washington DC Newspapers documentation and interviews of the Washington DC E.T. Craft Flyovers in the early 1950's and early 1960's.

The evidence is OVERWHELMING. Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by trinityalways

Any group of Researchers or Scientists that is attempting to gain Disclosure is wasting time. Full Disclosure will not happen in our Lifetimes. Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by wutz4tom

The Tech you list is 100% Homegrown Human Engineered Tech. The Tech that has it's beginnings from reverse engineering is Ultra-Top Secret at a Classification that is Need to Know even for a standing U.S. President.

Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by GREENFOX74

One Rule that is consistent though out the Multiverse. If it can go wrong...It WILL!
Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by frenzy4444

Lol are you serious surely this 100% on ats come on mate

Pardon me but I am not sure exactly what you are saying. LOL! Damn Aussies! LOL!
Split Infinity

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join