It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Percent of ATS Members believe that the U.S. has recovered E.T. Craft and Tech? [results]

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008
reply to post by SplitInfinity

NO from me I don't think they have any, I mean if they had this advanced tech why does the USA struggle so much in conflicts it gets itself into to

I will answer your question.

How would the World react if the U.S. decided to use Ultra-Top Secret Tech which would OBLITERATE an enemy to the point that it became apparent that no matter how advanced or how many numbers of Military Equipment or Troops ANY Country had...it is USELESS against the U.S. Military?

Even our own allies would FREAK! Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I believe US has recovered the Alien Craft and Tech . Currently , they are Reversing the Alien Technology .

Here are List of Alien Technologies The World Has Benefited From :

- Titanium
- Bullet proof vest
- Transistor
- Remote control
- Laser
- Fiber Optics
- Microchip
- Integrated Circuit
- Night Vision Device
- Pacemaker [Heart]
- Communication Satellites
- Cordless Technology
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
- Computer Mouse
- Charge-Coupled Device (CCD)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slann

100%. I've seen an NTC (non terrestrial craft), and an associate friend was stationed at Wright Patterson AFB and saw an EBE body.
If you haven't researched all the easily found official gov't documents then you haven't got a clue. This is old news.
Add Garry McKinnon to the mix, and the current state of space technolgy affairs is beyond interesting.

There are many letters from the late 40's between J. Edgar Hoover...the then FBI Chief and General Curtis LeMay...the founder of SAC. Hoover was pissed off the LeMay REFUSED to allow Hoover access to the then Wright Field where all wreckage and other recoverables where shipped after Roswell.

Ike told Hoover to LAY OFF. Hoover attempted for years to get something on IKE and LeMay to allow him to view the Wreckage. Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenAngelWings33

E.T. Craft use a form of Gravitic Drive to Fold or Warp Space. Thus such craft do not use a form of Propulsion. Such craft would need to Warp or Fold Space/Time to make Interstellar Travel viable.
Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by mypan
No. Whatever techs we have are due to us mankind.

No aliens come without plan B. To leave their stranded ones captured and reverse-analprobed seem laughable. Alien hostages? Take them to their leader. Hmmmm....

Look at the late 1950's and 1960's E.T. Craft Flyovers of DC. The DC Newspapers have overwhelming evidence. The U.S. Military Personal in the late 50's preferred to label the overflights as E.T. Craft rather that to say they might be Soviet Craft as the public was actually LESS FRIGHTENED that these craft were labeled as being E.T. due to the even MORE FRIGHTENING THOUGHT that the Soviets could fly freely over the U.S. Capitol with highly advanced craft and drop a Thermonuclear Weapon at any moment they chose.

Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Ilsasta

This is why I asked if you believe the U.S. has recovered E.T. CRAFT. I did not say anything about UFO's.

Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I'm going to do a short post about this topic and my believes.

I personally believe that the U.S. was not the only country in the world who has recovered an Alien Craft or Alien technology . In my opinion there is overwhelming evidence through history that alien visitation is a fact and technology was in did recovered and someone in this world knows something about what really is going on.Maybe same day it will be full disclosure but i don't think it will be in our life time.

note: when i say "through history" my personal research to came to this conclusion was not made in the series of ancient aliens with in my opinion its just a pseudoscience sensationalists show full of crap .

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by PURIFIER

Kind of doubtful since they have a hard time typing on our keyboards! LOL!

Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by gnosticagnostic

Me either! LOL!

Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Put me down as a no for alien contact, a no for both recovered technology and reverse engineering.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by InTheLight
It never happened. Let's move on.

Although there is an enormous amount of posts and opinions on this topic I am interested in your short response. You state that it has never happened and I am assuming you are speaking about the U.S. recovering E.T. Tech and I will even venture to say that you also do not believe that E.T. exists....if I am wrong about this please correct me.

I would like to ask you how you have come to this conclusion and what reasons and data you are using to get there.

There is a reason for my question. You see....I KNOW...not guess or wish or hope or think or assume or conclude.....BUT KNOW WITH 100% CERTAINTY OF KNOWLEDGE...that E.T.'s are a REALITY. And as I have stated before...I wish I did NOT KNOW. But I do know so I deal with it.

Since E.T.'s are a REALITY...I have to ask you what drives you to state they do not with such certainty as I know you cannot have this certainty since it does not exist. I am not trying to pick on you...I am just interested in what drives a person to state something as a FACT...that being that the U.S. has not recovered E.T. Tech as well as my assumption that you also have stated that E.T. does not exist...when it is NOT a FACT?

Sincerely,
Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Not being funny mate, I do believe that they could exist but I do not know, how did you get the proof?

Just to add, I know without a shadow of a doubt that UFOs are real and that they could be E.T. in origin, I also know that there is a giant cover up on this issue. I can do the math but I don't have the proof to back it up.

edit on 8-12-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum

Not being funny mate, I do believe that they could exist but I do not know, how did you get the proof?

By JOB and experience. Believe me KNOWING is not all it's cracked up to be. To tell you the truth...it is not something I would recommend being proud of or something that I feel is knowledge that is constructive.

This knowledge is difficult to deal with and can be dangerous. Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum

By JOB and experience. Believe me KNOWING is not all it's cracked up to be. To tell you the truth...it is not something I would recommend being proud of or something that I feel is knowledge that is constructive.

This knowledge is difficult to deal with and can be dangerous. Split Infinity

You never really answered my question but fair enough mate

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Just to let everyone who has been kind enough to post to my topic I have decided to run this question till December 27th 2012.

This will run the question for a total of 30 Days after which I will crunch the numbers and thus get the percentage of ATS members who have responded to the topics question either yes or no.

Thanks!
Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Oh good...thanks for the update I was beginning to wonder.
Quick question why the 27th? You would think you would post before the zombie apocalypse on the 21st

Just saying..

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Pladuim

PLAD...The Majestic 12 documents were a fake. This does not mean that a group wasn't formed by IKE to set up guidelines on how to deal with all that is E.T...there was.

The MJ-12 documents were created by a person that desired to use his knowledge of this issue to stir up a reaction by the "Agency" thus perhaps be able to force them to disclose more information about E.T. and the Agency that handles E.T. issues.

Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by flyingfish

Oh good...thanks for the update I was beginning to wonder.
Quick question why the 27th? You would think you would post before the zombie apocalypse on the 21st

Just saying..

LOL! Ahhh....Zombies! Is there nothing they can't do? LOL!

Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lobbyist1

Its probably 90%... But if the 90% really cared to understand how impossible space travel truly is ,all 90% would ignore the alien phenomena all together. For some reason the 90% only care about point (a) and point (b) ,not what’s in between ;which is distance . Distance that is massively vast and extremely toxic to all living things.

Basic question: What is the shortest distance between two points of position?

The answer that we were all taught in grade school is...A STRAIGHT LINE. This is INCORRECT!

The actual answer is...The shortest distance between two points of position is ZERO DISTANCE.

Our Universe exists in a Minimum of 10 or 11 Dimensional States and there are probably more. Matter cannot exist in less that 10 or 11 Dimensional States. Plus all Dimensional States are partially governed by every other Dimensional State.

Thus in a One Dimensional State...all points of position in our Universe are the same point. This means that a Highly Advanced Race using a Gravitic Drive...Gravity is an Expression of One Dimensionality...could either Fold or Warp Space/Time which would make the immense Interstellar Distances a NON-FACTOR.

Using any other method of travel would not be viable as you have posted the impracticality of traveling these distances using a form of Propulsion. Since Folding or Warping Space/Time IS NOT A FORM OF PROPULSION...it eliminates both DISTANCE as well as TIME DILATION.

The Method of achieving this is to create a Multiversal Cascade of Energy to represent Mass. This is known as accessing the STRONG FORCE OF GRAVITY. Most people have only heard of the Weak Force of Gravity. When such an Energy Cascade is created using a Matter/Antimatter Reaction generated by a small amount of Antimatter reactive to an element not currently on the Periodic Table which has an Atomic Mass slightly above 100....a Multiversal Energy Cascade generates many times the Energy that could be generated by using another Element reacting with Antimatter.

The Universe reacts to this Energy in the same way it reacts to a Super Amount of Mass. Thus a Gravity Well is created that can be used to Fold Space or in another form of Gravitic Drive...used Directionally. Don't ask me how they Navigate as this is beyond my Pay Grade.
Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by pacifier2012

If you had read my follow up posts you would have seen that I stated that I knew this survey would not give me an accurate representation of the numbers. But then again I was not trying to get a percentage of the Population.

The purpose of this was to get an idea of how people felt about this question here on ATS and even though this is not scientific it was the best I could do.

Split Infinity

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join