It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The World Ends Dec 21/2012...But At What Time?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
hopefully in the afternoon so i can sleep in. dont wanna be caught wearing dirty undies in an emergency.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I hope it's very early in the morning. If I go to work on the 21st, only to have the world end after I've worked 12 hours I'm going to be pissed.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
10:10 a.m. but thats probably mexico time. That was always my understanding.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
/rant 11:59
See this is what I don't get.
Who in sam hell said the world was going to end? Did I miss the memo, some sort of secret letter that says billions of people are going to blow their brains out at 11:59 or something? Right? The last time the "world ended" was when that one wackjob and his flunkies huddled up in a hole and took a snort of poisoned koolaid or some crap... or was that short of some silly alien invasion... or howbout in 2000 right? y2k... good god. RAAAAAAWWWWRRRRR!

Folks need to quit buying into all this crap.
MY FRIGGIN BIRTHDAY IS ON THE 24TH! TAKE YOUR MEDS! the world is not going to end dammit! Thats my day! I am allowed to have wizard of oz syndrome for that one day! Now stoppit!

/endrant
This has been a message from GSCS (Grow Some Common Sense) We now return you to your regularly scheduled insanity.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
It'll be USA time because that's the only country that exists apparently.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I can't wait for the threads with the new date after this one passes aimlessly.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Who cares?

All I know is that I am going to get DRUNK and f&*king LIT UP that night.... Because of the end of the world...

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Winter solstice for 2012 will happen at 21 Dec @ 11:11:38 (UTC) aka 11:12 GMT / 0612 EST

funny how the polar clock Crop circle is 00:11:38. Funny humans

Since I'm in CST, if my alarm clock (0545) wakes me up, The end is nigh.... which is good since I'm holding a Mayan new age party that Friday night, serving all the greatest Mayan dishes to welcome in the Age of Aquarius.

Pollo Pibil (chicken)
Lime soup – chicken broth with lime juice, small pieces of chicken and pieces of fried tortilla.
Panuchos – tortilla filled with first cooked and then mashed fried beans.
Filled cheese – Edam cheese filled with ground pork meet and covered with tomato sauce.
Poc-Chuc – Fine slices of roasted pork meat marinated in orange juice adorned with a hot sauce and pickled onions.
Black corn tortilla – ground pork meat in black chili sauce seasoned spices.

Oh yes lots of tequila too

Sirric

edit on 27/11/12 by sirric because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Whenever the Vogons finally fill out form 2A, Section 3B of sub paper 9Z. But only after standing in que to fill out forms V1, V2 and B4 naturally.

But for me, it doesn't matter. I'm outta here with the dolphins. So long, it's been fun. And thanks for the fish.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by minettejo
Well winter solstice is at 11:12 UTC

I still dont see why you think why you see it as literal end of the world... Well I suppose it may be given in GMT 00 / UTC Greenwhich

but hey isn't that rather Mayan time zone?

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I thought about this years ago and told people back then what my predictions were regarding the 2012 thing and the actual time of the event. Here's a summary:
The date may or may not be accurate,but if it is,the time of the "main event" would be in the morning,between 8:45 and 9AM Eastern Standard Time. At the start of this window,two suns should be visible,one large and one smaller.
If the end of world prophecy has any validity,"we will know by six months before the December 21st date." (The weather will be unusual and there will be major events,such as large earthquakes.)
This was based on what I told people(in person) several years ago and is partially my own prediction and partially based on "info" I gathered back then. I successfully predicted the recent Italian earthquake a number of months back and have told people of my prediction for a very large quake (24 hour window) on 11/28/2012,somewhere in the world,likely in the U.S. Remember,I did say "very large" as in one people around the world will be talking about,not like I'm predicting a snow storm in the winter. If I'm wrong I take the blame,and if I'm right I must give partial credit to other sources. (Both quake predictions are based on astronomical occurrences.) One of my sources has just backed out of the 11/28 prediction as of yesterday,so now it's mainly my own. (No more bets please,looking for #28.)
Getting back to the end-date prediction,I don't believe it all ends then,but who knows?

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by sirric
Winter solstice for 2012 will happen at 21 Dec @ 11:11:38 (UTC) aka 11:12 GMT / 0612 EST

funny how the polar clock Crop circle is 00:11:38. Funny humans

edit on 27/11/12 by sirric because: (no reason given)

Just thought I'd quote this so people can stop asking the time/time zone question.

11:12 GMT aka UT
06:12 EST

Got time now? Cool, time to stock up on the rice and beans.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Its supposed to be 11 11 am, not sure if thats UK, or Central. But seems like they never meant end of world as we know it, but something else???

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I think it'll end at 6:66 am...ohh wait a minute. Nevermind. Maybe at the stroke of midnight all of our cars will turn into pumpkins and we'll each lose a shoe

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I cant speak for the rest of you, but my personal world will end on Dec 21st2012, when some grumpy bartender screams "last orders please".

Fortunately however, as awful as this is, it will restart on the 22nd .

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I dont know but no christmas shopping till after the 21st methinks...

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by minettejo

LoL...I just looked it up and the website I saw said 11:12 UTC...that minute is gonna kill someone!

Just kidding.

Eastern standard time will be 6:11 or 6:12 am...Guess for shiz and giggles I'll plan on getting up earlier than usual that morning just so I can say "I survived the 2012 Solstice"...

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
www.december212012.com...

everything you need to know

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
good question

there will be lots of fun threads here that day

the sad part is they will cook up some way to push the date back a month or a year

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
It has never been the date of the end of the world. It only marks the end of and age, and the beginning of the age of Technology. Supposedly it will be an age of technological breakthroughs and a new renaissance.

I see the acceptance of a world governing body, strict environmental laws, and all that BS.

The age of man is over.

The age of Technology is truly beginning. This is where is gets weird though if you have any religious beliefs. Because it is the beginning of the end not the end. Sooner or later man will be obsolete and the so called transcended man will be the future. Then sometime after that will be the end.

Also I don't know how people even mixed up the Mayans and the Aztecs. 2012 is a mayan date but have never had anything to do with destruction. The Five Suns teaching of the Aztecs is what talks about 5 creations and 5 destructions the 5th being yet to come.

en.wikipedia.org...

The old must be destoyed for the new.

Nahui-Ocelotl (Jaguar Sun) - Inhabitants were giants who were devoured by jaguars. The world was destroyed.
Nahui-Ehécatl (Wind Sun) - Inhabitants were transformed into monkeys. This world was destroyed by hurricanes.
Nahui-Quiahuitl (Rain Sun) - Inhabitants were destroyed by rain of fire. Only birds survived (or inhabitants survived by becoming birds).
Nahui-Atl (Water Sun) - This world was flooded turning the inhabitants into fish. A couple escaped but were transformed into dogs.
Nahui-Ollin (Earthquake Sun) - We are the inhabitants of this world. This world will be destroyed by earthquakes (or one large earthquake).

edit on 27-11-2012 by PassiveObserver because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-11-2012 by PassiveObserver because: added the bit from wikipedia.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join